Flashing Cousin and Gardening Ch. 01

Story Info
Wendy has flashes her 21-year-old virgin cousin, Anthony.
6.8k words
3.35
36.1k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 21-years-old.

***

Wendy, as much of an exhibitionist as she is a gardener, flashed her cousin, Anthony, her panties and her naked breasts he helped her to garden.

Something that she had always done and loved doing, Wendy loved flashing her panties and her naked breasts to unsuspecting men, especially to her cousin. While making her flashing appear unintentional and/or accidental, she deliberately flashed her horny cousin, Anthony, her panties in up-sundress peeks and her naked breasts in down-sundress views. With him sexually attracted to his big cousin, he was always staring at her and masturbating over all that he saw of her later.

With her innocence and beauty protecting her from being thought of as a whore, no one would think of her as a whore. Putting her up on a pedestal, she was too pretty to be a whore thought most men. She was too sexy to be a slut assumed most men. Instead of being criticized for her love of sex, with few knowing what she sexually does behind closed, bedroom doors, she needed to be idolized for her beauty and her sexuality while wrapping men around her little finger.

Besides, unless they're high priced call girls, whores are ugly. From standing on a street corner while hugging a lamppost while dressed like ho bags, they look dirty. Many of them have missing teeth and/or no education. With them wearing too much makeup and their hair looking like a rats' next, they look like druggies, prostitutes, and strippers.

Wendy didn't look like any of those women. Educated, refined, and funny, she was well read and quite educated. Unless she was hanging around a bar in Vegas all night, no one would her a whore. She looked too put together to judge her as anything less than a lady. Yet, her link to ruin, exhibitionism was her one weakness. She loved flashing herself to unsuspecting men. She loved showing her panties, her bra, her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy.

Certainly, she wasn't a whore for flashing her panties. Whether deliberately or accidentally, a lot of women flash their panties. They think that flashing their panties is sexy. Just because Wendy enjoyed men seeing her panty clad pussy or her panty clad ass doesn't make her a whore.

She wasn't a whore for flashing her naked breasts. Whether deliberately or accidentally, a lot of women flash their naked breasts. They think flashing their naked breasts is sexy. Just because Wendy enjoyed men seeing her naked breasts doesn't make her a whore.

Whether showing a flash of their panties in an up-skirt peek or their bra and cleavage in a down-blouse view, women are flashing machines. Women are always flashing some part of their sexy and shapely body. Whether short, sheer, low-cut, and with a slit here, and a cut-out there, the clothes they wear are made expressly for flashing. The clothes they wear are made so that men will notice them, talk to them, and date them before marrying them.

All in good fun, Wendy was just having a good time while experimenting with sex. If anything, it's the men who are voyeuristic perverts for looking. If men didn't feel the need to look, women wouldn't feel the need to flash. Voyeurism and exhibitionism take two to play.

Easy to do with most men so gullible, she loved it when she made herself appear to be the morally modest and innocent victim. When deliberately flashing herself to unsuspecting men and now to her horny, young cousin, she loved it when they looked and stared at all that they were seeing and all that she was showing. While pretending that she was unaware that she was exposed, she loved it when naive men thought that they were at the right place and the right time to catch her flashing them her sexy and shapely body.

'My personal motto,' thought Wendy while glad that she was born a sexy and shapely, good-looking woman. 'Once a whore, always a whore. Once an exhibitionist, always an exhibitionist. May the two forever be combined as one.'

Having fun with sex by enjoying her favorite rite of passage, flashing, while she was still young and sexually desirable, Wendy combined her two, favorite hobbies, gardening and flashing, in one. Acting that she was unaware that she was exposing herself, gardening was the perfect way for her to flash up-sundress peeks of her panties and down-sundress views of her cleavage and her naked breasts. Too busy gardening to notice, she pretended that she was unaware that she was flashing while squatting, bending, stooping, and stretching.

Fortunately, for her, even though Anthony wasn't much of a gardener, she knew that her horny cousin was sexually attracted to her. Difficult for her not to notice, he always had a bulging erection whenever he was around her. Besides, why wouldn't he be sexually attracted to her even if she was his cousin, especially if she was his cousin? As much as mothers and sons, cousins have as much incestuous sex as brothers and sisters and aunts and nephews.

# # #

Adding to her sexual appear, Wendy was tall, sexy, and shapely. Taking after her mother, she had blue-black hair and bright blue eyes with fair skin. Even more than how beautiful she looked, she was, indeed, the best kind of whore. Feigning her modesty while acting like a refined lady, she was a secret whore, a closet whore.

Her sexual slave without them even having had sex, it was no secret that her cousin would do anything for her. All she needed to do was to flash him an up-skirt peek of her panties clad or a view of her naked breasts. She used him to do her bidding and run her errands while helping her around the backyard. All she needed to do was to flash him a down-blouse view of her naked breasts.

Wendy was well aware of his lustful, sexual desire to have incestuous sex with her. She knew, no doubt, that she was the porn star of his sexual fantasies and his erotic dreams. Judging him by his continual staring and his constant erection, she knew that he routinely masturbated over her. Easy to get them going, young, dumb, and full of cum, men his age were always staring at women, sexually lusting over women, and masturbating.

Moreover, like many women, who'd wear short dresses with low-cut tops, she was an exhibitionist. She loved showing men, especially her horny cousin, all that she shouldn't show and all that he should never see of her. Moreover, like most men who loved seeing up-skirt flashes of panties and down-blouse views of naked breasts, Anthony was a voyeur. He loved seeing all that he shouldn't see of women, and especially seeing whatever he could see of his sexy, shapely, and seemingly, clueless cousin.

Yet, instead him thinking that he was taking sexual advantage of her by staring at all that he could see of her, she took sexual advantage of him by flashing all that she wanted him to see. She showed him as much of her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body that she wanted him to see and that he yearned to see. Her game to play, and she played it so well, was keeping him sexually interested enough for him to do whatever she asked of him.

"Anthony, I need you to run these errands. Do me a favor and before you pick up these things at the grocery story, I need you to go to the hardware store, the bank, and the Post Office for me," she said giving him a long list.

# # #

With her cousin thinking that she was morally modest and naively innocent, if only he knew that she was deliberately exposing herself to him, he'd be as shocked as he'd be sexually excited. If only he knew that she willingly showed him all that he wanted to see to get him to do all that she wanted him to do, she wondered what he'd say. If only he knew that his cousin Wendy was a whore, she wondered what he'd think.

More importantly, she wondered what he'd sexually do if he knew that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. If he knew that she was a whore and was deliberately flashing him, would he reach out and touch her? Would he reach out and feel her? Would he push her back on her lawn, part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her?

While making out with her, would he touch and feel her everywhere that a blood related, first cousin should never kiss, touch, and feel his blood related, first cousin? Would he dare to strip her naked and force his erect cock in her mouth? Would he force her to blow him, cum in her mouth, and give her a cum bath? If he knew she was a whore who had deliberately, immodestly, and immorally, sexually teased him by flashing him, would he force his prick in her pussy and fuck her?

'Oh, my God, Anthony,' Wendy imagined saying. 'How dare you touch me and feel me everywhere while kissing me, French kissing me? I feel so used and abused. How dare you strip me naked? I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe you're seeing my naked ass, my naked pussy, and my naked tits,' she imagined saying while feigning her embarrassment. 'How dare you stick your prick in my mouth and force me to blow you? How dare you cum in my mouth and all over my face? How dare you fuck me?'

If only he would, with the onus of blame off of her and on him, even while sexually obliging him, she'd still maintain her innocence. With her not deemed a whore, never deemed a whore, or even suspected of being a whore, she'd be the victim of his wanton desire. She'd be the focus of his mad, uncontrollable, sexual desire and lust with him forcing her to have forbidden sex with him.

'If only he'd kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere, I'd let him,' she thought. 'If only he'd strip me naked, I'd love him to see my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy. If only he'd force me to blow him, I'd suck his cock. I'd allow him to cum in my mouth,' she thought. 'I'd even allow him to give me a cum bath and cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. If only he'd fuck me, I'd fuck him, too. I'd return his hard and fast humps with my hard and fast humps.'

# # #

Not the first time flashing him all that he shouldn't see of her, with her backyard secluded and private, she flashed him whenever he mowed her lawn. Knowing that he was coming over to mow her lawn, she'd lay out back topless or in her tiny bikini while pretending that she forgot that he was coming over to mow her lawn. Knowing full well that he was there watching her and was sexually lusting over her, she'd continue sexually teasing him. Then, when she pretended to finally notice him, she'd ask him to rub suntan lotion on her nearly naked body.

"Anthony, I don't want to get burned. Put some lotion on my back and on the back of my legs," she said while spreading her shapely legs.

She'd move her bikini bottoms over her ass crack to expose more of her naked ass cheeks. Lying on her stomach while topless and with her hanging breasts in full view, she'd rest up on her elbows while reading a book. She knew that, if he was looking, and he was always looking, that he'd see her naked breasts.

He rubbed lotion on her back and on her legs. Paying specially attention to the part between her legs, he came dangerously close to touching her bikini bottom, clad pussy with his fingertips. Then, his finally reward, with him lathering her back with sunscreen, he'd move his horny fingers across her back and down the side of her. Giving him an even bigger and harder erection, yet, seemingly sexually satisfied just to stare, he came close to groping her naked breasts.

Not surprisingly, with her having the best kept lawn, especially around her lawn chair, he devoted most of his mowing attention to the grass around her lawn chair while staring at her naked breasts and her exposed ass cheeks. If judging him by his erection, it was obvious that he was not only sexually attracted to her but also that he wanted to have illicit sex with her.

Then, continuing her show, she'd go in the house and stand in front of her first floor, bay window that overlooked the backyard. While acting as she didn't know that he was there taking a break while sitting in the grass under the shade of a tree watching her, giving him a sexy, striptease show, she'd slowly strip herself naked to change out of her bikini in full view of him. With her having fun driving him crazy, it was so easy to sexually tease her cousin.

Actually, no surprise there, the lawn that she'd wished he'd mow and that she wanted him to plow was the one that was in between her legs. She'd love for him to mow her black, trimmed pussy. Only, taking longer to sexually seduce him, obviously, with him a virgin, he was as nervous as he was shy. Moreover, giving him pause while filled with second thoughts, she was his cousin, his sweet, innocent, beautiful, and sexy cousin.

So as not to be deemed a whore, even though she definitely was, she needed him to make the first sexual move. Then, blaming his sexual perversion on him while she remained unblemished, she needed him to touch her and feel her. Hopefully, today when they were cooling off in the pool while playing Marco Polo, he'd do just that. Hopefully, under the guise of tagging her in their sexy game of 'you're it', he'd grope her shapely ass and feel her big breasts while she'd fill her hand with his bathing suit covered erection.

'Marco,' she imagined saying with her eyes closed while reaching out to touch her cousin's cock instead of his arm. 'Oops, sorry,' she imagined saying.

Now, his turn to be 'it' in their game of sexual tag, she hoped that it would only be a matter of time before he'd be lifting her bikini top to expose her naked tits. She wished he'd pull down her bikini bottoms to expose her naked ass and pussy. If he did, she'd pull down his bathing suit and wrap her hand around his stiff, naked prick and stroke him.

'Polo,' she imagined him saying while touching and feeling her bikini clad breast instead of her arm. 'Oops, sorry,' she imagined him saying.

# # #

Whenever he came over her house, while thinking of what she was going to flash him and how she'd flash him, she was always sexually aroused just thinking about showing some part of her that he shouldn't see. She loved shocking him by showing him all that he shouldn't see of her sexy and shapely body. Daring him to make his sexual move, she imagined sexually teasing him by saying something totally outrageous.

'Anthony, if you don't mind,' she imagined saying to her cousin. 'Would you trim my pubic hair with these scissors," she imagined saying to her cousin as she removed her bikini bottoms in front of him.

While masturbating herself over the thought of deliberately and wickedly flashing her cousin her naked pussy, she imagined removing her bikini bottoms and lying on her chaise lounge with her legs spread wide open. Hoping he'd take the hint, she wished that he'd masturbate her. She wished that he'd eat her. A longtime coming after sexually teasing one another, she wanted him to make love to her before fucking her.

"I can't see what I'm doing when trimming my pubic hair. Would you be a dear and trim my naked pussy for me? I'll return the favor by trimming your pubic hair, too,' she imagined saying to her cousin.

Then, on the pretense of trimming her pussy, she imagined him touching her. She imagined him fingering her. She imagined him licking her while masturbating her. Then, while he felt and fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples, she imagined stroking and sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth.

'Cum in my mouth, Anthony. It's okay. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to swallow your cum,' she imagined saying to her horny cousin.

Impolite to talk with her mouth full, she imagined after removing his big prick from her mouth for her to speak. With her having not reached the point of flashing her cousin her naked body, yet, he seemed content enough and sexually excited enough whenever she flashed him her panties and/or her naked breasts. Much like all horny, young men, clearly, judging him by the ever-present bulge in his pants, he appreciated seeing flashes of her panties as much as he enjoyed seeing views of naked breasts.

In the way that he stared at her naked tits and at all that he could see of her nipples, obviously, he was a breast man. Eagerly ready to accommodate his voyeurism with her exhibitionism, she wanted to play Marco Polo in the pool with him. Then, taking her sexual teasing a step further, she hoped that he'd deliberately touch and feel her while making his groping appear accidental.

While touching and feeling him, she'd make her groping appear accidental, too. Hopefully, with them both allowing one to touch and feel the other, she was ready to turn an innocent, swimming pool game into a forbidden, sexual one. Hopefully, with this the day, she was ready to have sex with her cousin. She was ready to stroke him while sucking him. She was ready to strip herself naked and fuck him.

# # #

'Marco,' she imagined saying with her eyes closed.

She imagined him splashing around the pool in front of her.

'Polo,' she imagined him saying with his eye wide open.

Then, when she found him, instead of touching his arm, she'd touch his already erect prick through his bathing suit.

'Oops. Sorry. I thought I was touching your finger,' she imagined saying with a dirty laugh.

Then, with it his turn to play, she imagined him turning the sexual groping tables on her.

'Marco,' she imagined him saying with his eyes closed.

Hearing him splash the pool water beside her, she turned to him.

'Polo,' she imagined saying in her response.

Then, when he finally found her, instead of touching her shoulder, her arm, or her hand, she hoped that he'd touch and grope her bikini glad breast while fingering her nipples. She hoped that he'd remove her bikini top to expose her big, naked breasts to his horny eyes. She hoped that he'd stick his horny hand down her bikini bottoms and masturbate her in the way that she couldn't wait to masturbate him.

'Oops, sorry. I didn't see what I was feeling,' she imagined him saying with a sexually excited laugh while fingering the head of his prick with her manicure fingertips and not letting go of his erect cock.

Now, his turn to be 'it' in their game of sexual tag, she hoped that it would only be a matter of time before he'd be lifting her bikini top to expose her naked tits. She wished he'd pull down her bikini bottoms to expose her naked ass and pussy. If he did, she'd pull of his bathing suit and wrap her hand around his naked prick. If only he'd make the first, sexual move, she'd make all of the other, sexual moves.

# # #

Most people would think her a whore, an incestuous whore for flashing her cousin and, perhaps, they'd be right because, indeed, she's an exhibitionist and generally whores and exhibitionist go hand and hand. Yet, she's a whore not for flashing bits and pieces of her semi-naked body and/or all of her naked body to her cousin, she's a whore because she loves sex. She loves having sex with men, whether with strangers or with blood, related relatives. Wendy loved sex. She loved giving blowjobs. Addicted to hard, erect pricks, she loved stroking, sucking, and fucking cocks.

Yet, more than just being a whore who'd open her mouth and/or spread her legs for nearly any man, she loved sex and was proud of her sexy and shapely body. More than just stroking, sucking, and fucking cocks, her true, sexual picadillo, she loved exposing herself to men. Flashing while sexually teasing them was her sexual foreplay. She loved showing her panty clad or naked ass and pussy, or her bra clad or naked breasts to unsuspecting men. She got off on their surprised reactions when they saw all that she was showing.

Yet, surprisingly, instead of reaching out to touch, feel, fondle, and grope all that she was showing and all that they were seeing, content just to look, most men would just stare and leer. No doubt, when they returned home, sexually frustrated, they'd be masturbating over all that they saw of her beautiful underwear clad, semi-naked, or naked body. No doubt, when they returned home, kicking themselves for not trying to sexually seduce her, they'd regret not touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her.

12