Flashing Pussies and Pricks Ch. 02

Story Info
Women flash tits, pussies, and asses while men flash pricks.
4.8k words
4.54
11.6k
18
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women flash their naked tits, pussies, and asses while men flash their naked pricks.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Speaking of whores, below is a list of real whores that we all love, lust over, and admire. Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Lady Gaga, Carmen Electra, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Little Kim, Poonam Pandey, Sherlyn Copra, Danielle Staub, Amber Smith, Nicole Narian, and Alexis Neiers. Oddly enough, hard to believe, but not surprisingly, no other women, other than the above listed women, want to see an exposed, erect, naked prick. Unless, of course, the cock flash came with a huge, multicarat diamond ring and a marriage proposal from a man who had an eleven-figure, bank balance in the Cayman Islands.

"Yes, yes. I'll marry you. Of course, I'll marry you," said Crystal bedazzled more by the sparkle of the huge diamond ring on her finger and by his billion-dollar bank balance than by his exposed, erect, naked prick.

She stared down at her fiancée's best feature.

"If you want me to marry you, put that away before my mother and/or sisters see it," she said as if there was something wrong with him revealing himself in that way.

Obediently obeying her, he put his bank book away but left his cock sticking straight out of his pants while hoping that her mother and/or her sisters would see it.

# # #

Chapter 02:

For flashing to work, it takes two, an exhibitionist and a voyeur. Whether they admit it or not, all women are natural, born exhibitionists. It's true. Indeed, they all are. I don't have to make this stuff up.

You just have to look at what women are wearing or not wearing, if you know what I mean. From the time that they begin wearing pretty dresses with petticoats, they're raised to be exhibitionists by their mothers, grandmothers, sisters, and peers. The main way of them getting a man is not by showing him an advance degree but by showing him some exposed skin. Holding up a sign that reads, "Show me your tits," still works.

When it comes to showing what all men hope to see but should never see of their mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, aunts, cousins, wives' friends, neighbors, co-workers, and strangers, all women are flashing whores. All you need to do is to tell them what they want to hear, compliments. Compliment them on their clothes, their hair, their perfume, and they'll be yours for the taking.

"You look so pretty today. Have you lost weight? You look so skinny but shapely at the same time. I like what you've done with your hair. Is that I new dress? I like it. What perfume are you wearing? It's intoxicating?"

Unable to help themselves, stop themselves, and/or control themselves, all women are suckers for men making them feel pretty and sexually desirable. Unable to help themselves, stop themselves, and/or control themselves from flashing and sexually teasing unsuspecting men their underwear clad and/or naked bodies, all women like to show a little skin. All women, yes, sorry, even your mothers, can be flashing whores for the right men.

"I like your new nightgown, Mom," said Robert staring at his mother as if she was naked. "It's so sexy."

Her nightgown was as short as it was low-cut. It was the sheerest nightgown that she owned. He could clearly see the size and the shape of her big breasts. He could see her areolas and her nipples. As if she was naked, he could clearly see her ass crack and her patch of blonde pubic hair. She seemed to enjoy that he noticed her new nightgown as much as she seemed to enjoy flashing her son her nearly, naked body.

# # #

While chatting about her son, Robert, to his college professor in his closed-door office, Carol slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs. Making sure that he saw them, she sexually teased Professor Ryan by continually flashing him up-skirt flashes of her white, bikini panties. If flashing him her panties wasn't enough to get what she wanted, she continually leaned longer and lower in front of him and over him to give him down-blouse views of her long, line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra.

Not all one-way, with her quite the exhibitionist, Carol enjoyed exposing herself to her son's college professor as much as he was obviously enamored with seeing what he shouldn't see of his student's MILF of a mother. Clearly, by showing him her sexy lingerie that enhanced her sexy and shapely body, she was willing to sexually do anything to help her son get a better grade. Then, when he refused on professional principles to change her son's grade, taking drastic action, not taking no for an answer, she slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse while he intently watched.

Then, as soon as she exposed her lacy, she looked down at herself before looking up at him. As if there was a drumroll going off in her head, while making eye contact with him for her to see where he was looking, she looked down at herself again before looking up at him. Ready to show him what he so wanted to see, as if she was unveiling a priceless work of art, a masterpiece, she unsnapped her front snapping bra to expose her big, naked tits and her already erect nipples.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she willingly, voluntarily, and consensually showed him all of that he hoped to see of her big, naked breasts. Then, not nearly done sexually seducing him, she was just beginning to convince Professor Ryan what it meant to her for him to give her son an A grade. She showed him not only what she wanted him to see of her naked breasts but also, she showed him what she was willing to do for him to give her son an A grade.

She stood and approached him while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. With her naked breasts resting on his chest, she leaned down and kissed him; French kissed him. Then, making her sexual intentions undeniably known, she stared down at the growing bulge in his pants.

No stopping her now. She pushed his chair back and him out of her way. She moved to her knees and made herself comfortable between the professor's legs. Reaching out with her soft, warm hand, she felt his growing bulge through his pants while staring up at him.

Then, she unzipped him, reached her horny hand inside of his underwear, and pulled out his already stiff prick. Clearly, no man in his right mind could refuse her. No man wouldn't give her whatever she wanted. No man in his right mind would deny giving her son an A grade.

She wrapped her fingers around his exposed penis with a firm grip and slowly stroked him in her hand while staring up at him and sexually teasing him with her big, blue eyes. With his prick not the first cock she held in her hand, she made him intently aware that she knew what to do with an erect dick. She fondled the head of his swollen penis while staring down at his hardening prick.

Then, staring up him again to sexually tease him again, while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips, she continually sexually teasing him with her eyes, with her hand, and with her tongue. She leaned her head down to kiss his cock while licking his prick. Then, music to their ears, she said hope to hear, want to hear, and love to hear.

"Stick your cock in my mouth while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. I'll give you a blowjob that you'll never forget. I'll give you a blowjob that you'll masturbate over for the rest of your learned life. I'll suck you and will allow you to cum in my mouth. You may even give me a cum bath and cum all over my face and all over my naked tits as long as you give my son an A grade," she said.

Professor Ryan looked at Carol with sexual excitement. He stared in Carol's eyes. As if she was Gwen Stefani but with big tits, he stared at her red lipstick clad lips. Not willing to ruin the moment by stubbornly adhering to foolish and meaningless school rules, not caring if he was caught having sex, not caring about his job and/or his reputation, he voiced his agreement.

"Yes. Yes. Of course, I'll give Robert an A grade. What was I thinking? Especially someone with a beautiful and loving mother as you, he deserves an A," he said while watching Carol continue to kiss his cock while licking his cock.

Not wanting to rush the sexual experience, she continued slowly stroking him while kissing his prick and licking his dick. Clearly, she was enjoying stroking and fondling his prick as much as he was enjoying her playing with his erect cock. Then, she abruptly stopped just before taking him in her mouth to voice her warning.

"Only, please don't tell my son that I blew his college professor because he'd want me to blow him, too," said Carol with an unembarrassed little laugh. "He doesn't know that his mother is a whore. He thinks of me as a lady," she said with a cackle. "He doesn't know that I love sucking cock."

Where her son didn't make the grade by studying, she earned his grade for him by stroking and sucking. As if she was a thousand-dollar a night call girl, she stroked Professor Ryan's prick while sucking his dick. She continued stroking him faster and sucking him deeper until his eyes rolled back in his head and he was ready to cum in her mouth.

Obviously, afraid that she'd leave before he had a chance to cum in her mouth and all over her face, not wanting her to get away, he put a firm hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. He pulled her head forward while humping her mouth faster and fucking her face harder. Then, as if nothing else existed, momentarily free from thought, he exploded a huge load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts.

"You're right," he said. "I will never forget this blowjob. I'll be masturbating over it for the rest of my life."

# # #

Later that day, after having her wicked, sexual way with her son's college professor, eager for him to arrive home, still sexually aroused, Carol watched her son pull in the driveway. As soon as he did, if it wasn't enough that she had sex with his college professor, she did something else that was even more sexually and wickedly forbidden. Ready to greet her son without her clothes, she stripped herself naked. Easy to quickly undress, all she was wearing was her blouse, her bra, her skirt, and her panties.

In the time that would take him to say, "Hello Mother," she was already naked. Ready for her son to sexually take her, she was already wet. Her erect nipples announced her sexual arousal. Carol couldn't wait for Robert to touch her and feel her. In the way that she stroked and sucked Professor Ryan's cock, she couldn't wait to stroke and suck her son's erect prick.

She never thought of having sex with her son before. She didn't think of having incestuous sex with her son until she asked Professor Ryan not to tell her son that she had blown him because, if he did, her son would want her to suck his cock, too. Easy for her to get what she wanted, it only took her seconds to show her son all that she wanted him to see of her naked body and all that he assuredly wanted to see of his naked mother. No doubt, he'd be as shocked as he'd be sexually excited seeing his mother naked.

Pretending that she hadn't heard him pull in the driveway, she stood by the kitchen sink washing a cup as he opened the backdoor. She acted as shocked that he was home unexpectedly as he was clearly sexually excited to see his mother without her clothes. A sexy game that she enjoyed playing, she acted embarrassed that Robert was seeing her naked. Yet, playing him while sexually teasing him, she finally showed him all that he always wanted to see of his naked, MILF of a mother.

"Mom," he stared at her as if he had been electrocuted! "Oh, my God, Mom. You're naked," said Robert while staring at his naked mother as if he had never seen a naked woman before. "Why are you naked," he asked while staring from her naked tits and naked pussy to stare up at her face before staring back down at her naked tits and naked pussy again?

His eyes bugged out of his head while he stared at his mother's big, naked tits. He stared at her symmetrical areolas and at her big, erect nipples. He stared at her blonde, trimmed pussy. Then, when she turned to set the cup in the drainer, he stared at her round and shapely, naked ass.

Not removing his eyes from her naked shapely and sexy figure, he continued staring at his naked mother as if he wanted to bend her over the sink and stick his erect cock in her blonde pussy. He stared at his mother's naked ass as if he wanted to cup her big tits from behind while fingering her erect nipples and fucking her. He stared at her naked ass as if he wanted to pound her pussy until he ejaculated his cum in her cunt.

Immorally immodest, unembarrassed and unashamed, Carol stood naked before her shocked and sexually excited son without covering her naked breasts with her forearm or her naked pussy with her hand. While staring at him staring at her, she allowed Robert to take his time ogling her naked body. Seemingly proud of her sexy and shapely figure, she allowed him to continue staring at her big, naked tits, her erect nipples, her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, and her roundly, firm naked ass.

"Oops. Sorry," she said with a shrug while looking down at herself before looking up at him. "I thought I was alone. I didn't know you were home," said his mother with an unembarrassed, little laugh. "I just got out of the shower and with no one else here, I didn't bother with a robe. I'm so used to walking around the house naked when you're not home that I didn't realize that I was still naked."

She looked down at her naked self again before looking up at him. She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Obviously, he liked all that he was seeing and she enjoyed him seeing all that she was showing.

"I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed, Robert," said Carol. "Please don't look at my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy," she said rolling her eyes, sighing, and looking up at him while acting more sexually aroused than embarrassed.

Without reaching for something to cover her nakedness, not even a dish towel, Carol took a step closer to her son. She looked down at the bulge that his erection made in his jeans. Then, she looked up him with a seductive smile. Never expecting his mother to do what she did and to say what she said, she did something and said something that shocked him as much as it sexually excited him.

# # #

"Since you saw me naked," she said in a sexy voice while looking at his bulging prick with a devious smile. "It's only fair if I see your naked cock," she said while reaching down to feel his bulging erection through his pants and staring into his eyes. "Show me your prick, Robert. Show mommy your big dick. Mommy wants to see your swollen cock," she said.

Not even trying to stop her but looking at her as shocked as he was sexually excited, helpless to stop her, Robert allowed his mother to grope his growing erection through his pants. Then, as she did with his professor to get him an A grade, Carol unzipped her son and unbuttoned his pants. He stared down at his mother's hand undressing him. In the same wicked, sexual way that she did with his professor, not to be denied having sex with her son, she did with him, too.

"I want to see your naked prick. I want to touch your erect dick. I want to hold your cock in my hand while stroking you before moving to my knees to suck you," she said while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I want to blow you, Robert. Mommy wants you to cum in her mouth."

Immobilized with sexual excitement, a mere pawn in the palm of her motherly hand, he was at his mother's mercy. As stunned as he was sexually excited, he watched his mother reach her hand in his underwear and pull out his already erect prick. She slowly stroked him while staring up at him and before staring down at his naked prick.

Then, before telling him what more she wanted, she kissed him. Parting his lips with her tongue, she stuck her tongue in his mouth. She French kissed him. His mother not only French kissed him but also, she was making out with him.

She pushed his pants down and out of the way. Then, she reached her hand inside his underwear, pushed down his underwear, and wrapped her fingers around his already stiff prick. She pulled out his erect prick and slowly stroked him before moving to her knees to take him in her mouth to suck him. Not believing what he was seeing, he stared down at his mother with his hard cock in her mouth and her hand moving back and forth in conjunction with her head moving back and forth.

'My mother is blowing me. I can't believe my mother is sucking me,' he thought. 'I can't wait to cum in her beautiful mouth. I can't wait to cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked tits."

# # #

He watched his mother blowing him. His sexual fantasy come true, something that he had imagined while masturbating himself dozens of times, he couldn't believe she was sucking his cock. He squeezed and fondled her big, naked tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"Robert, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth. Cum for Mommy. I want to taste you. I need to swallow you. Cum Robert, cum," she said.

The harder he squeezed her breasts, the harder she stroked him and the deeper she sucked him. Determined to make him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster. She stroked him harder while sucking him deeper. Then, unable to hold back any longer, he was ready to cum. He was ready to cum in his mother's mouth.

"Mom. Oh, Mom. Don't stop. Don't stop sucking me. Don't stop blowing me. I'm going to cum. Stroke me faster. Suck me harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," said Robert. "I'm going to cum in your beautiful mouth."

In the way that Professor Ryan did, Robert put a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head. He humped her mouth while fucking her face. Humping her harder, he humped her faster while more forcefully pressing her head forward. He didn't stop humping his mother's mouth until he exploded a huge load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts.

Just as he said he was going to cum, he did. Something he thought that he'd never do, he ejaculated a load of cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed all that he gave her. Then, when she released the pressure of her lips by removing his cock from her mouth, he exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts.

He gave his mother a cum bath. His MILF of a mother was awash in his cum. Something he never thought that he'd ever see, she had cum dripping from her nose, mouth, and breasts.

# # #

After seeing his mother naked and after she had incestuous sex with him by giving him a blowjob, Robert was brazened enough to approach other mature women. Now, because of his mother, no longer underestimating them, he had a better understanding of what women sexually wanted. Just as all women are exhibitionists, all men are voyeurs. If women are showing, then, men are looking. If women weren't showing, then men wouldn't be looking. It's that simple.

"May I have your attention, please." Before telling them what he wanted, he surveyed the room. The only man there, he felt hopeful that they'd all show him what he so wanted to see. "Show me your tits," said Robert at a church fair loaded with all women while holding up a sign that read, "Show me your tits!"

Not really believing that any woman would dare show him her naked tits, especially in front of a crowd of other woman, it was worth a try. Who knows, getting the flashing ball rolling, perhaps, one of the women is an exhibitionist? Maybe, she gets off on exposing herself to men. Maybe, she enjoys showing her naked breasts. Then, shocking him while sexually exciting him, he couldn't believe what happened next.

12