Flashing Pussies and Pricks Ch. 03

Story Info
Women flash asses, tits, and pussies while men flash cocks.
7.1k words
4.76
6.4k
8
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women freely and routinely flash their naked asses, tits, and pussies without criminal consequences while men are arrested, charged, convicted, and jailed for flashing their naked pricks. That's not fair. That's not right.

"Your Honor. I flashed her my naked prick after she flashed me her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Instead of agreeing to have sex with me, she called the police and had me arrested. If I'm arrested and charged with indecent exposure, then she should be arrested and charged with indecent exposure, too. It's not fair. It's not right," said a man arrested, charged, and convicted of lewd and lascivious behavior.

# # #

Continued from chapter 02:

Let's get this straight for once and for all. If women weren't exhibitionists, then they wouldn't wear short skirts that show off their long, shapely, sexy, and smooth, shaved legs.

"Psst, look at those long, shapely legs on that broad," said Joe to his friend. "I'd love to park myself between her sexy legs."

# # #

If women weren't exhibitionists, they wouldn't sit in the park on the grass, on the train, or on a bus with their knees parted just enough to flash their panties to unsuspecting and admiring men, that is whenever they're wearing panties.

'On the way to work on the train today, during my lunch hour at the park, and on my way home on the bus, I saw so many panties. I saw too many panties to count,' thought Al to himself while masturbating over all of the panties that he saw in one day.

He took out his panty collection to finger his collection of panties while stroking his cock.

'I saw white ones, blue ones, pink ones, light green ones, and black ones,' he thought to himself while getting ready to cum.

# # #

If women weren't exhibitionists, then they wouldn't wear low-cut tops that showed their long, sexy line of cleavage. They wouldn't wear sexually revealing tops that showed the shape and the size of their breast and, sometimes, even their erect nipples. They wouldn't lean in front of men longer and lower than necessary while flashing them their low-cut sexy bra, that is if they're even wearing a bra.

'I love my job as a jewelry salesman,' thought Michael. 'I get to look down women's tops all day long when they lean forward to peer over the counter to look at jewelry. Oddly enough, a weird phenomenon and a direct correlation, I've learned that the bigger and more expensive the diamond that I show them, the bigger and more erect that their nipples get. Suffice to write, enhancing my voyeurism, I show them my biggest and most expensive diamonds first.'

"What do you think of this diamond," asked Michael to a woman with a low-cut top and no bra? "It's an 8-carat flawless diamond."

As if she was about to have a sexual orgasm, she swooned while staring at the exquisite diamond ring while her nipples made their erect impressions in her blouse known.

"Oh, my," she said blushing. "It's beautiful."

# # #

Chapter 03:

Women are exhibitionists and men are voyeurs.

Seriously, think about it. If women weren't exhibitionists, they'd never shop for shoes while wearing short skirts, especially when not wearing panties. What were they thinking?

Think about it. Imagine a good-looking, sexy woman with her hair and makeup done while wearing her pretty clothes. Only, she's not wearing panties. Instead of sitting like a lady, she's sitting like a whore. She's flashing every unsuspecting man that she sees her naked pussy.

'Take a shower, check. Pick out my outfit to wear, check. Apply my makeup, check. Do my hair, check. Put on my panties...duh," thought Irene while going over her morning checklist before leaving the house. 'Oops, I forgot to put on panties. Oh, well. No big deal,' she said to herself.

What was she thinking? Clearly, she was thinking that she wanted to flash her naked pussy to the young, cute shoe salesman. Playing her sexually innocent part, she feigned her embarrassment when flashing the shoe salesman her pantiless pussy.

Deliberately flashing him her naked cunt, she lifted her legs higher and parted her knees wider to try on shoes especially knee-high boots that her feet needed to be forced inside. While struggling to fit her feet inside of the boots, she flashed the shoe salesman, who sits on a low stool that's eye level with her crotch, her naked pussy. She flashed him her pantiless pussy.

Acting totally unaware that she was flashing him, she continued flashing him her naked cunt. She flashed him her naked pussy mound, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her trimmed cunt. Let the exhibitionistic and voyeuristic games begin.

# # #

"Oops. Oh, my. I'm so embarrassed. I forgot to wear panties," she said lifting the hem of her skirt to look down at her naked pussy while blushing. "Please be a gentleman and don't look at my naked pussy," she said while parting her knees wider and lifting her legs higher to try on a pair of boots while flashing the shoe salesman her naked cunt. "I forgot to put them on this morning."

Twenty-four-year-old Nick stared at this MILF of a woman who was old enough to be his mother. With her more as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as his mother, who was beautiful, sexy, and shapely in her own right, he wished that she was his mother. He wished that he had a mother who looked just like her.

Obviously, by her flashing him her naked pussy, she had made his day. She had made him horny. Now, he couldn't stop thinking about his mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her. With their Irish, pretty faces, their sexy and shapely bodies with big tits, they looked enough alike that they could have been sisters.

Now, thinking more about having sex with his mother than he had ever thought about sexually seducing her before, if he had a mother who looked like her, no doubt, he'd try to sexually seduce her. If he had a mother who looked like her, no doubt, he'd try to have incestuous sex with her. If he had a mother who looked like her, no doubt, he'd get her drunk and take sexual advantage of her while she passed out and was sleeping.

With his father no longer in the picture, if he had a mother who looked like her, he'd definitely try to sleep with her in her bed. He imagined cuddling with his mother in bed. He imagined spooning her while touching and feeling her everywhere as she soundly slept. Only, making her hard to resist, he did have a mother who looked like her. Maybe, in the way that she's always flashing him, she wants to have forbidden sex with him as much as he wants to have incestuous sex with her.

Sexually thinking more about his mother now, if he had a mother who was as sexy and as shapely as this beautiful, redhead was, he'd flash her his naked, erect cock while making his flashes appear accidental. He'd deliberately allow her to catch him masturbating and cumming. Pretending that he came home drunk, he'd hug her while trying to kiss her. Parting her lips with his tongue, he'd French kiss her. Then, while making out with his mother, he'd touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother while trying to undress her.

He thought about having sex with his MILF of a mother while driving all the way home. Not prepared to take no for an answer, ready to expose himself to his mother, as soon as he entered his bedroom, he stripped himself naked. He stroked himself to a big and hard erection. Then, while pretending that he was drunk, he walked from his bedroom to the living room naked. A few years since she had sex after divorcing his father, his mother stared at his erect naked cock as if she had never seen a hard prick before.

In the way that she stared at his naked prick, she made him even hornier. Obviously, with a half empty wine bottle on the coffee table, she had been drinking again. She had at least two glasses of wine every night. Normally, one glass of wine was enough to make her tipsy and, based on her sexual interaction with his father, two glasses of wine was plenty enough to make her sexually aroused and in the mood for sex.

"Nick," she said! "What are you doing? Where are your clothes? Why are you naked," she asked while staring at his naked prick in the same way that he stared at her white panties whenever she flashed him?

She looked at him as if she was going to say something or do something but, thinking better of it, she apparently changed her mind.

"Go back to your room and put on your pajamas. You're embarrassing me and you're embarrassing yourself. You're going to regret this tomorrow when you remember flashing your mother what she shouldn't see," she said with a nervous laugh.

Ignoring his mother's request to cover his nakedness, instead he walked closer to his forty-seven-year-old mother. When he walked closer, ready to push him away, obviously, knowing what was coming next, she stood to meet him and to resist him. With his stiff, naked prick impaling her tummy, he embraced his mother and pressed his erect, naked cock against her. He sexually hugged her while feeling her breasts through her blouse and her erect nipples through her bra. Then, reaching around her, he felt, squeezed, and fondled her ass through her short skirt and panties.

"Nick! What are you doing? How dare you? Stop touching me in such a sexual way. Stop groping me," she said. "You're hurting me. Oh, my God. What's gotten into you?"

Ignoring her request to stop sexually abusing his mother, he reached down to lift the hem of her short skirt to her waist.

"Don't you dare lift my skirt," she said with indignation while struggling to no avail against him and trying to push him away and push her skirt back down.

Too strong for her and too determined to have incestuous sex with her, with her skirt lifted to her waist and her white panties exposed, he felt his mother firm, round ass through her panties. Then, reaching around her and moving his hand between her legs, cupping her panty clad cunt, he felt her panty clad pussy. With her struggling to free herself, he reached his hand inside of his mother's panties and cupped her naked, red pussy in the palm of his horny hand while fingering her penetrating her. Then, determined to remove her panties, he slid her panties down to her knees.

"Don't you dare pull down my panties. Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed," she said while pushing her hands against his chest. "Nick! Stop!"

He pulled her panties all the way down to her ankles and off. Next, not to be denied, he concentrated on exposing her big, shapely breasts. He unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it wide open. He touched, felt, and fondled his mother's big tits through her sexy brassiere.

For a woman who was struggling to push him away, her pussy was wet and her nipples were fully erect. Now, eager to see her naked tits more than ever, with her still feebly resisting him, he struggled to lift her bra while she struggled to keep her bra in place.

"Stop! Nick, don't. You're ripping my blouse. Don't you dare lift my bra," said his mother Myra.

Finally, allowing him to have his way, she relented and allowed him to lift her big, white brassiere. Finally, he exposed her big, naked tits. He touched, felt, and fondled his mother's big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He took a step back to stared at his mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy while she stared at his erect cock. No longer resisting him, not covering her nakedness with her forearm or with her hands, she allowed him to see her naked, totally naked.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe you stripped me naked," she said finally.

Seemingly reluctantly, she finally covered her naked breasts with her forearm and her naked pussy with her hand. She looked down at herself as if looking to see what he could see. Then, she looked up at him without embarrassment or shame but with a look of sexual arousal. Obviously, something he didn't know about his mother. She needed forced. She wanted to be taken to sexually respond to him.

"What's wrong with you?"

He continued staring at his naked mother cupping her pussy with her hand and shielding her naked tits with her forearm while she continued staring at his naked prick. Then, gladly playing her game, he grabbed her by her wrist. With her not pulling her hand away, he wrapped her soft, warm fingers around his hard, throbbing and pulsating prick. Not letting her hand go, he held her hand in place with his hand.

"Stroke me, Mom," he said humping her hand by moving his hips back and forth while squeezing her hand around his big dick.

She allowed him to hump her hand several times before she realized what they were doing was wrong.

"Nick, stop. I can't masturbate you. I'm your mother and you're my son," she said. "I can't have sex with you. This is wrong."

Still not taking no for answer, he put a gentle but forceful hand to her shoulder and moved her to her knees. As if she wanted to blow him, he easily moved her to her knees without her resisting. Then, when she didn't open her mouth, he rubbed his cock across her lips. He couldn't believe that he was rubbing his erect, naked prick across his mother's red, full lips.

Finally, he grabbed a handful of her beautiful, red hair and pulled it hard. As soon as she opened her mouth to scream, he filled her beautiful mouth with his stiff prick. Not waiting for her to resist and/or change her mind, he humped her mouth.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said while putting a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head. "Stroke me harder and stroke me faster while sucking my prick."

He humped her mouth while fucking her face. Unable to resist him, she voluntarily and consensually stroked him while sucking him. While his mother sucked his cock, he imagined his pantiless, sexy, red headed customer sucking his cock. Then, pushing him back on the carpet, she mounted him. His mother freely and willingly moved her naked body on top of him. Then, she reached down between her legs for his cock and inserted him in her wet pussy. Making out with him, his mother made sweet love to him before fucking him hard and fast.

# # #

It all started with his shoe customer today. She was tall with long, lush, red hair. Looking a lot like her, she reminded him of his mother. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. She was so classy. A real lady, she was so educated and so refined.

Only, he couldn't believe that someone who looked like her was shopping for shoes in a short skirt without wearing panties. With him sitting on a low stool in front of her, her naked pussy was at his eye level. While staring at all that he could see of her naked pussy, he continually lifted her foot and deliberately spread her knees wider to fit her with shoes. As if he was an old-time photographer who had to put a cloth over his head to take a photograph, he imagined putting her short skirt over his head to fit her with shoes.

He couldn't be any intimately closer to her naked pussy, unless he was fingering her pussy while licking her pussy and having sex with her. He wondered what someone who looked like her sounded like and looked like when having a sexual orgasm. Unable to help himself, with his face so very close to her naked cunt, he imagined fingering her pussy while licking her pussy.

From there, an easy transition to make, he imagined having sex with his mother. He imagined eating his mother's cunt. He imagined making love to her before fucking her. Then, he imagined his mother sucking his cock and him cumming in her mouth and all over her pretty face.

He not only had the perfect job to see women's panties and naked pussies but also, he now had the perfect up-skirt view of her naked pussy, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her trimmed patch of red, pubic hair. He had a mental list of top, ten women and she was now at the top of the list. Not caring that she was old enough to be his mother, he wished he could marry her.

Instead of fitting her with shoes, he wished he was rich enough to fit her with a diamond engagement ring. Sadly, someone who looked like him, not that he was bad looking, he wasn't, wouldn't stand a chance with her. If he was anything, he was considered good-looking. Yet, nonetheless, he'd never have a chance to marry someone who looked like her.

Instead, here he stared at her naked pussy. He imagined marrying her. He imagined having hot, Honeymoon sex with her. Instead of just staring at her naked pussy, he wished he was having hot and heavy sex with her.

'At least I know that she's a natural redhead,' he thought while continuing to stare at her naked pussy as if he was mesmerized and hypnotized by seeing her naked cunt.

# # #

First of all, let's be honest here. If women weren't exhibitionists, then they'd always sit like ladies. If women weren't exhibitionists, they'd always wear panties and bras. If women were ladies instead of exhibitionists, we'd never see anything of them unless we were married to them or were their doctors. If women were ladies instead of exhibitionists, I'd have no motivation and/or no reason to write this story. Most women, indeed, are not only exhibitionists but also flashing whores. I rest my case.

All you need to do is to hold up a sign that reads, show me your tits and most women will lift their tops and their bras while laughing. Clearly, they want to show you their tits. They want you to see their naked breasts.

Especially when she was drinking her nightly, two glasses of wine, pretending that she was unaware that she was flashing him, his mother was always flashing him her white, sheer, bikini panties. Sitting across from him with the hem of her short skirt perched nearly to her waist, she sat with her knees parted while acting that she wasn't aware that she was exposed. He stared at his mother's panty clad pussy while imagining fingering her while licking her naked pussy. As much as he wished his mother would suck his cock, he'd definitely eat his mother if he could.

When she wasn't flashing him her panties, she walked around him wearing a sexy, low-cut, short nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. A sexy nightie that allowed him to see everything, her nightgowns were so transparent that he could not only see her naked tits and nipples but also, he could see her naked pussy and ass, too. In the way that he wanted to eat his mother, he wished that he could make love to his mother while fucking her, too.

His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love his mother to suck his prick while stroking his prick. He'd love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. He'd love to see his mother with his erect prick in her mouth while sucking him. Something that he'd never forget for the rest of his life, he'd love to watch her blow him.

# # #

When thinking of exhibitionists, he couldn't help but think of his female, college professor having her classes outdoors when the weather was nice. A multilingual, outdoors woman, she hated being coupe up inside. She's climbed mountains, explored caves, submerged herself deep in the ocean in a one-person submarine, swam with dolphins, and has been to more countries than he's been to states. ...And more importantly, for the purposes of this story, she's his kind of woman. She's an exhibitionist.

'I enjoy these outdoor classes. She sits in a chair while I sit on the grass in front of her. Clearly, as if I'm not even there, she acts seemingly unaware that her knees are parted just enough for me to see up her short skirt. From my low vantage point, I can see her white, sheer panties,' thought Nick.

# # #

Think about it. If women sat like ladies and weren't exhibitionists, they'd deliberately deny men free up-skirt peeks of their panties or their naked pussies. If women were ladies and weren't exhibitionists, there'd be no such thing as down-blouse views that showed their low-cut bras, flashes of their nearly, naked tits, and their naked tits. If women were ladies instead of exhibitionists, they'd be no Victoria's Secrets and Fredericks of Hollywood. Sexy lingerie companies would take a big hit.

12