Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 06

Story Info
Julie and Caroline tease Robs Cock in its cage.
5.1k words
4.38
7.8k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I sat on the bus home with Caroline, both of us giggling in our newly bought designer panties. The eyes of my upskirt admirers lit up when we boarded. Some elbowed their mates and nodded in my direction, so they didn't miss my visual announcement that I was back. Also, I had brought the voluptuous Caroline with me. Her boobs alone had the mob drooling over their quickly erecting cocks.

Caroline made sure she was noticed walking like a supermodel up the aisle to the driver showing off her long stockinged legs, heavenly exposed in her micro-mini. I looked around the bus, which was busier than usual. That excited me. The bigger the audience, the better. It was more exciting to have a forest of erections standing to attention, pleading to get at my youthful snatch.

We slowly walked upstairs together to warm up our admirers with a quick teasing flash to keep them up.

"What did you say to the bus driver?" I asked flippantly as my mind was already in a frenzy of sexual excitement.

"Nothing, I just thought I knew him, that's all," said Caroline. She looked around the top level of the bus, seeing the sparsely spattering of passengers. "How come there are so few people up here, and yet it's crowded downstairs?"

I gave her a knowing smile, trying my best to hide my conceited thoughts. I knew my presence had attracted many male passengers to wait downstairs to look up my skirt. Old men who were desperate for anything vaguely sexual to kick start their dicks again.

We sat in our micro-minis, giggling in sexual anticipation the nearer the bus got to my home stop.

"I never thought you have such a big following. So when you said men gathered at the bottom of the stairs, I expected around ten at the most," confessed Caroline.

"I've built up a following," I admitted, "And the space for prams gives a lot more room for my following."

The excitement proved too much for Caroline, and it wasn't long before she pushed me back with a hard kiss while parting my legs and stroking up between with stocking-clad thighs.

I sighed with relief as I was bursting with sexual tension. As soon as Caroline's expert fingers found their way to my into my panties, I felt my wetness surge forward. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out as she quickly worked her fingers deep into me. Caroline pulled back in a heated rush.

"Fuck, your as turned on as me," she whispered before reasserting the double-pronged attack of her moist tongue in my mouth and fingers in my pussy. I spread my legs so she could work me easier and let my tongue dance with hers. My nipples hardened with our heaving breasts pounding each other.

I knew people were watching us kissing and sighed heavily as Caroline went to work on my neck, driving me to a divine high. I was excited by the salivating men downstairs waiting to view my panties. Caroline's fingers were sliding so easily in and out of my pussy, a sure sign I was turned on. Then, she started to circle my clit with her thumb, lightly caressing my sensitivity through the material of my ultralight designer panties. It was sensory overload, and a storm of ecstasy forged down to my nether regions. I urgently gasped and cried out.

"Stop!" But that was a red rag to Caroline who rubbed, and probed my pussy harder and bit into my neck. It caused a sensation that I had only felt once before.

"Stop. I think I'm going to squirt!" I squealed urgently.

Caroline smiled broadly as she looked at me, wide-eyed with dilated pupils. But, of course, she didn't stop. Instead, she worked me faster, causing me to try and reject her hand by pushing it away.

Caroline took up the challenge and nibbled my neck, and forced her fingers deeper into my pussy. I tried to fight her, but she was insatiable in her hunger to make me cum. I tried, but it was a fight I couldn't win as the sexual waves were making my body limp.

I submitted to Caroline's heavenly touch.

"Please," I gasped, I think I'm going to squirt."

"Oh No!" Clamoured Caroline realising the implications, and started to withdraw her hand.

In my rapture of irrational ecstasy, I pulled her hand back into my teetering wet pussy despite the consequences.

Caroline quickly took my queue and reintroduced her vibrant caressing fingers. My body stiffened, and my breathing spasmed. Caroline worked my neck and pussy with increasing passion, driving me over the edge.

"Oh! " I cried out, quickly taking up the hem of my micro-mini as I squirted a long stream of exotic liquid over Caroline's blazer. She half screamed and laughed as she used her hand over my volcanic pussy, splashing my pulsing juices over my sidelined panties and tops of my stockings.

Caroline screamed as my juices hit her at speed. She covered my organic cries with one hand and lay on top of my heaving breast, laughing into my neck while her other hand tried to stop the gushing waters from my snatch.

I slowly came down from my orgasmic high, feeling Caroline still shuddering with laughter. Her mouth biting into my neck to silence herself.

"I'd better get my panties off and show them in their best light some other day," I groaned as I felt the saturation of my waterlogged crotch.

"But you're going to be sans panties going down the stairs," said Caroline.

"It nothing they haven't seen before, " I gasped, still exploring the extent of my wet seat.

"But your pussy's all puffed up. So they'll know you've cum on the bus."

"And they'll know why, looking at you, my sexpot!"

Caroline got her hands up my skirt and pulled my panties down, giggling all the way. I stepped out of them and opened my handbag for her to put them into.

"That settles it. You follow me off the bus," reflected Caroline.

"No way, you're the main event, your all tits, legs, blonde hair and ass!

"Believe me, they'll get more excited by your puffed up pussy.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Something played on Caroline's mind.

"What's the matter?"

"I think maybe you should go first."

"Why?"

Caroline mulled over her answer and then suddenly went to work under her figure-hugging jumper.

"I'm going to get my tits out."

I burst out laughing, "You know this is very similar to you and Gemma having your flashing competitions with the lorry drivers," I accused, laughing.

"No, not in the slightest, you'll see."

The bus neared our stop, and we walked towards the stairwell. I took a deep breath as Caroline wrapped her disposed bra around her neck. Her excited big hardened nipples making their presence known through the thin wool of her sweater.

I still wondered what she was up to, but my mind was consumed with putting on a show for my ardent up-skirt fans.

I became aware of the bus coming to a crawl as it approached my stop while being bundled from behind to take the first steps down the staircase. As soon as my legs were visible, a huge cry went up, and I could see many phones up filming my descent. There were more men there than usual. I got halfway down and stopped waiting for the bus to reach its stop.

I gave a nervous smile as many phones went between my legs to make sure they got a good close up shot of my pussy.

"Lift your skirt," a lone voice hollered. That was never going to happen, not with me in my micro-mini. With my feet on different steps, I was practically showing them all I had to offer anyway.

The Bus was usually at the stop by now, and I would be free to escape, but it was still crawling along. I then noticed a few faces in the crowd. They were from college! I panicked and made to go back to the safety of upstairs, but Caroline blocked my way.

"Going somewhere?" She malevolently asked as she blocked my passage!

"Nice ass," I heard from down below as I had turned to climb the stairs. Being above them with a short skirt on revealed all of my ass. I could see a forest of phone lights all putting a beam on my exposed derrière as I tried to push past the big vivacious Caroline.

"You bastard!" I exclaimed as it became strikingly apparent that she wasn't going to let me back. Instead, she enjoyed watching me squirm on the stairs as the bus barely moved to my stop.

I turned to the cheers of my up-skirt paparazzi. Tried to bring my knees together and pull what there was of my skirt over my pussy.

The baying crowd booed as I stood on my omnibus pedestal.

"Show us your pussy!" They yelled as the bus hardly moved.

"Go on, show them your pussy. I paid good money to the driver to go this slow," Caroline laughed.

"You bastard," I cried again, knowing I had been set-up and snared.

"Don't worry, I'm going to be joining you," giggled Caroline. She laughed before slowly pulling up her sweater and releasing her two big boobs, and moving down to the steps around me.

"Fucking hell, look at those tits", a voice in the crowd roared, and all at once, the faces in the group went from my hidden pussy to Caroline's big boobs. She gave her chest a little shake, and her tits rolled to the approval of the crowd and then she teased the boys by hiding them by holding me close.

"More!" Some cried as I followed their sex hungry eyes to Caroline's body. I instantly became competitive and spread my legs and lifted my skirt, giving them the most complete access to my pussy to date!

Caroline noticed the redirection of the phones onto my gaping cunt. She picked up the gauntlet, immediately exposing and jiggling her jugs up and down.

There was a battle for attention, and the drooling boys were happy to have their pussy and eat it with a side order of wobbly tits.

"Tits or Pussy?" I yelled out, giving them a brief flash of my snatch. Caroline instantly took up the challenge, released herself from behind my back, and started to roll her Jugs.

"Pussy!" Was a unanimous verdict.

I turned and smiled at Caroline. "You were right. A puffed up pussy wins!" And lifted my skirt and slightly parted my legs.

"Here you go, boys!" I declared as once more the camera's concentrated on my snatch. I swivelled my hips and spread my legs wider to make sure they all got a good look.

There was an orgasmic groan from my sexually tantalised admirers. I had an obscured view of them through the glaring torches of their phones, all homing in on my pussy.

Caroline laughed, took up the challenge, lifted her skirt, and revealed her designer split crotch panties. One hand went down to her hips as she arched her back, the other to her hair to sexually push it up and pose.

"Wooh!" The gathering cried, causing a sweep of their cameras instantly turning their attentions to the vivacious Caroline almost dancing on the spot. All the light was on her, but I was soon going to change that. I put my hand to my snatch, ready to spread my wings wide and let them see me inside. Before I could position my hands, I saw a staring face. It was Gemma.

The bus stopped, and the crowd applauded. Caroline pushed me down the stairs as I tried to see what Gemma was up to. The door opened, and Caroline pushed me out laughing.

I could hear the muted applause as the bus pulled away and saw the bus driver waving to Caroline. "You bastard," I laughed. You set me up."

"You loved it, you wanton bitch!" Caroline teased." Wow, that was better than flashing the lorry drivers," she confessed while blowing the bus driver a kiss. I watched the bus move off, and then a shroud of a figure spectrally looked on from the back seat.

"Look!" It's Gemma," I shouted, pointing at the figure at the back of the bus. Caroline stared, "are you sure?"

We both turned and walked silently in the dark up our gravel drive.

A car pushed us onto the lawn as it rudely made its way to the road. I was just about to curse it when I saw the word 'police.'

"It looks like they've caught up with Rob," darkly remarked Caroline as I turned and raced for the house.

The door was opened by Rob, who wasn't perplexed in the slightest.

"Oh wow, sis, nice of you to bring 'big tits Hunt' back," he obnoxiously chirped.

"Oh, god, sorry," I apologised to Caroline as I pushed past him. Caroline followed with Rob closing the gap so she would have to rub against him.

"A real charmer, your brother," Caroline said.

We settled in my bedroom, and surprisingly, there was a knock at the door and a quick entrance.

"What do you want?" I yelled, angry at Rob's intrusion into the bedroom. He held his hands up in surrender and become very meek.

"I've come to apologise. That was very rude of me to greet Caroline that way. I'm sorry."

I wasn't in the mood to forgive, especially as he had brought the police to our house again.

"It's this bloody cage. It's making me aware of my cock all the time," Rob rudely blurted.

"Rob!" I yelled, bringing his words to an abrupt stop. "I'm sorry about this, Caroline."

"No, it all right," she smiled and looked to Rob, "apology accepted."

"Really?" I quizzed, looking at Caroline with a deep frown.

"Yes, I want to know more about this cage. Marks told me all about it. Did he try and help you get it off?"

"Yes," Rob blushed, "without much luck, as you can see."

"You might be set free soon as Julie thinks she saw Gemma on the bus."

"I don't think so," lamented Rob.

"How come you're so sure?"

"I'll tell you later. This bloody thing is killing me."

"Can I have a look?" Mischievously grinned Caroline.

Before I could put a stop to proceedings, Rob had ripped his trousers down and presented his leaking, straining penis cruelly trapped inside its cage. His penis was bulging like an inflated balloon with-in with parts pushing through the small apertures cut in the cage to allow his cock to breathe.

His balls were swollen with a deep blue hue, and the neck of his cock redraw where the cage had strangled his cock neck. His helmet was pushing through anywhere it could dangerously swollen.

Caroline lent forward from the bed to study his engorged trapped penis.

"Aw, that looks painful," Caroline gasped.

"Too bloody right it is," groaned Rob, "you'd have thought it would go down through the pain?"

Caroline was all eyes, scanning Rob's pinched, inflamed penis in its cage. Finally, she glanced up at Rob," May I?" She asked, bringing her hand forward up under his swollen balls before he could answer.

Caroline lifted Rob's caged genitals up and down by his inflamed testicles.

"My God, they're weighty," Caroline observed as Rob flinched at his sensitive swollen goods raking along the edges of his cage.

"Can you get it off?" Rob asked desperately as Caroline continued to lift him.

Caroline looked up and licked her lips, "Sorry, I can't get it off."

I knew all I had to do was produce the key, and Rob would be free. His genitals looked in a painful state, and I thought it was time to set him free. I went to my handbag as I heard Caroline's suggestion.

"I think you need to cum," she suggested. I stopped in my tracks and turned to see her winking up at Rob, still with his balls in her hand.

Rob groaned, "I've tried, " he gasped.

"And failed," Caroline grinned.

"Of course, that's bloody obvious, isn't it?" Snarled Rob in frustration.

"Hey, there's no need to be rude," I admonished, striding forward and flicking his inflamed cock head.

"Agh!" Rob yelped, causing Caroline to burst out laughing,

"I'm sorry, please help," he groaned, bringing his hand in front of his cage to stop another flick.

"Hold his hands behind his back," excitedly instructed Caroline. I quickly jumped in behind Rob and grabbed both of his arms, and quickly pulled them back. Rob struggled to escape, but he couldn't get away with his lowered trousers locked around his ankles.

I locked my arms around him as hard as possible as he was a strong boy. Caroline struck a pose standing authoritatively before him with one hand on her hips. She shook her golden locks and let them fall over her heavenly boobs, and stared out seductively from under her fringe.

She swayed slowly from side to side on her hips, flicking her micro mini teasingly before slowly taking hold of Rob's caged cock. Rob winced but didn't put up too much of a psychical protest as I sensed he was secretly enjoying Caroline's intervention.

"I'm going to relieve your strain, little boy," she sexily sighed, "would you like that?"

Rob groaned as she began to lightly rub his sensitive, inflamed cock head, pushing through the gaps.

"Well, do you want me to?" She teasingly asked, slowly making his penis push out even further through the gaps.

"Yes, yes yes, " He pleaded as Caroline slowed down her strokes, making Rob double up in ecstasy.

"Have you tried wanking yourself off?" Caroline asked with a huge grin.

"Yes!"

"And how did that work out?"

"Oh!" It failed," he cried.

"Do you think we can succeed where you failed?" She purred as she lightly started to stroke his undercarriage from his ass over his balls."

"I'll try anything," he gasped.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

Caroline looked at me a smiled, "right, we're going to unload his balls," she said with a devil may care attitude.

"Come with me," ordered Caroline, and I followed her into the bathroom. She spun on the spot and faced me.

"How does Rob react with a finger up his ass," Caroline boldly asked.

"I didn't know!! Why on earth do you think I would?"

"It's okay, just something Mark said."

"What did he say?"

"He's a bit touchy when they joke about his sexuality, that's all."

"At least he's had sex," I nervously offered, feeling awkward defending my brother's sexual prowess. I began to sense we were on the college gossip circuit because I didn't feel easy talking about sex and my brother in the same breath.

"Well, you should know about that," bit back Caroline, "Why have you become so touchy? You know what boys are like, always joking and accusing each other of being gay."

I quickly saw her reasoning and stopped protesting as it could only bring more suspicion on what we got up to on the farm that summer.

"So, what do we do?" I asked to change the subject.

"We've got to make him cum by massaging his prostate!" Giggled Caroline.

"And how do we do that?"

Caroline stared, "Sorry, you've got to."

I wasn't wholly naive; I knew that I'd have to stick my finger in his ass to massage a guy's prostate. "Why me, I'm his sister, for fucks sake?"

I'll give you five good reasons," explained Caroline holding up her manicured hand showing off five devilishly long Sharpe red nails. I looked at my own stubs and cursed the fact I was a nail biter. Caroline noticed my nail inspection.

"You see, your fingers are ideal to get up his ass and tickle his prostate."

"And what do you do?" I asked angrily, thinking she was just going to casually stand back and observe.

"I'm going to be putting these nails to good use teasing his cock and balls," Caroline delighted in telling, flexing her nails in relish.

"We'll have his cock deflated in no time."

I started to feel inadequate for the task and also guilty as I had the key. It was now that I chose to confess.

"You've got a key?" Blurted Caroline.

"I've never been in a position to tell him. He's been so angry and unreasonable, and what with Gemma missing." I stumbled to a halt as Caroline mulled over the implications.

"You're right. I've heard about his temper." Softly whispered Caroline as if talking to herself.

"Where?"

"He and Mark have become quite close."

A tense silence descended, and a shuffle was heard outside the bathroom door. I quickly ran to see who was listening in on us. I threw back the door and looked down the corridor. I thought I heard the slightly muffled sound of my bedroom door softly closing.

"What was it?

"I think it was Rob."

"Oh no, do you think he heard what we said?"

"I don't know. I should imagine if he did, he'd be demanding I unlock him." I posed.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12