Flatmates Ch. 02

Story Info
Easing the tension of a shared living arrangement.
3.9k words
4.72
16k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first run in with Jessica I moved in and took my place in the flat with little or no real awkwardness between us. She had been completely on the button about our first foray cutting through the tension that usually arises with a mixed flatshare. Although I had wished for more chances to relive our first meeting nothing seemed to arise but I was not disappointed.

For one thing Jessica was extremely open and confident about her body; I quickly found out that it was her want to wear only her panties when she was home. Being on the sixth floor the flat was constantly hot and it seemed fitting that clothing was optional, mostly as a point of comfort.

So on most days I would arrive home from work to find Jess sat in front of the TV with her cute, white tits exposed to the screen and the glazing that made up the wall of the front room. Everywhere she walked my eyes followed the curve of her ass peeking from beneath her pants and when we were together in the flat I had to try my damnedest not to stare constantly at her luscious slender curves and focus on her face.

Jess could see what this did to me and would joke about it constantly, asking if I was 'going to jerk off' each time I left the room; the part she didn't know was that most times I was. I was frustrated and calmed at the same time by our living arrangement. On one hand I had a near perfect flatmate, fun, gorgeous and totally uninhibited. On the other hand I had a lithe, semi-naked redhead constantly parading in front of me as a reminder of the one time we fucked.

I was horny all the time, and while I tried to match Jess' freedom I needed constant 'alone time' to release the tension. Usually I could find myself alone in the shower and found this a good place to stroke my cock but I soon discovered Jess' inferred open door policy when she would walk into the bathroom while I was showering. It was almost becoming too much.

A few weeks into our living together I awoke in desperate need of coffee and headed straight to the kitchen. Rounding the corner I was presented with the long white figure of Jess covered by nothing but a pair of red French knickers. The smooth globes of her ass fell from beneath them as she reached for something on a high shelf.

I was frozen on the spot, mesmerized by what I saw before me and lost in the memory of how that ass felt in my hands, pressed between my fingers, pushing back against my hips. I followed the line up the centre of her back and found her looking over her shoulder at me.

- You gonna help or just stare at my ass all morning?

- Sorry, yeah what do you need?

It seemed Jess shared my hankering for coffee but I had 'mistakenly' put away the fresh jar just beyond her reach. As I walked over to her she didn't move, instead she stood exactly where she had been and let me come up behind her leaving me with no option but to lean into her in order to reach the jar. In only my boxers and at least semi hard from the recent image of her ass my cock pressed against her and I wasn't sure if I felt her push back and grind into me a little. My face was pushed into the thick curls of her long orange hair and my breath fell against her tiny white ear, if I let out the slightest of groan she would have heard it.

I caught the jar and she spun around in the little space between us, her perky breasts brushed against my chest before I backed away nervously. She thanked me and set to making a fresh pot of coffee. Being that close to her and not being sure of any signs she may have given was just debilitating, I turned and headed to the bathroom in desperate need mentally unpack this encounter and cum dreaming of Jess' smooth flesh in my hands.

I fired up the shower and began to soap up my cock, slowly at first,, each stroke eased the pressure and hardened my dick. I dreamt of biting into the taut skin at the nape of her neck, of her ruby lips lowering over my cock, of pushing her face down onto the kitchen worktop and spanking some colour into her pale ass.

In full flow, with my eyes closed and the sound of the shower deafening I hear Jess' voice rise over it all as she strolled into the bathroom completely unaware.

- Brought you some coffee, oh god...sorry!

I don't know how far she got or what she saw but it was obviously enough to make her leave. I was so embarrassed I stopped immediately and got out of the shower, I dried off, slipped back into my boxers and opened the door only to find Jess blocking my exit, hip against the doorframe, the same as when we first met. I attempted to mumble an apology but she held a long finger to her lips in a gesture of silence.

- I want to see you on the sofa in the front in half an hour, okay?

All I could do was nod as she let me pass, I went to my room and fretted for the full thirty minutes about how I was going to get tossed out of my near perfect living arrangement because I couldn't control myself. I sat on the bed and mentally kicked myself and completely forgot to do anything about Jess' deadline, even get dressed.

There was a knock on the door followed by Jess' voice.

- You're going to be late. Out here now mister!

She sounded forceful but not mad, and so I decided to face the music and see what she had to say. In the front room Jess stood in a long white towel robe with an equally immaculate white hand towel draped over one arm, I became aware of my own lack of clothing and turned to grab some clothes from my room.

- Ah! No you don't, come over here and sit down.

I did as instructed and parked myself on the far side of the sofa, Jess stepped over me and placed the towel over the arm of the sofa nearest to me she then turned put a DVD into the player in front of us (looking over her shoulder to check for my wandering eyes) and sat down on the sofa next to me.

The DVD began but she turned to me with a serious look on her face.

- Okay, so about the shower situation...

- Look, I'm really sorry about tha...

- Shhh, I'm not sorry at all okay? I mean I am about just walking in while you were in the shower, obviously. But past that, I'm completely fine with you jerking off whenever and wherever you like and I guess I've not really been helping with my lack of clothing?

- No that's been a bit difficult.

- Yeah, sorry, it's just what I'm used to. Anyway, just like when we first met, I believe in getting this sort of thing out in the open to save any future problems.

I heard music begin to emanate from the TV but didn't want to break from what felt like my last shot keeping my current residential status nor did I want to get any further into Jess' bad books.

- So, I know you get turned on like any other regular person, and I know you don't have a girlfriend right now, so it's not too much of a stretch to say you're probably jerking off quite regularly... like a regular person, right?

I thought that after our first encounter all of my shyness would have left but I was still a little uncomfortable talking about something so intimate, something I normally kept to myself.

- Look, it's okay, I'm not getting any at the moment either so you're lucky you haven't caught me with my fingers in the honey pot, it's fine. I understand, and as this is your home now too you should feel comfortable enough to jerk off whenever you want. Sounds fair right?

- Right.

- Of course it does because I want that freedom too, so we're going to sit here like two adults, watch some porn and get off together, okay?

That was when it struck me; I turned to face the moans coming from the TV. Jess had put on a porno so I found myself sat next to a gorgeous, uninhibited, redhead watching a curvy, brunette, pornstar have her pussy eaten out on a kitchen counter.

Jess had also turned her attention to the screen and slipped a finger into the knotted belt of her robe, she pushed her hand away from her body and the belt undid itself leaving a slight opening in the robe.

I was a little dumbstruck and torn between two images, one of the film in front of me where the girl was now voraciously sucking on a huge dick and one of the pale beauty next to me who's intention to get off on this very sofa had been made very clear. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted this but it was so far outside of my comfort zone that I just sat there mute catching Jess in my peripheral vision as she slid a hand up her long thigh.

Her long fingers spread out across her belly as her breathing increased, this was clearly doing something for her and between the slurping sound on screen and building tension in Jess' breathing my cock was coming to life and reminding me that I had a job to finish, one that I had neglected since my shower earlier.

Jess sat forward and shrugged off the robe revealing nothing underneath. I may have seen her naked a lot over the past few weeks but with the added air of sexuality she was exuding my cock began to press hard against my boxers.

- You joining me cowboy?

She said without looking round at me and she reached into the robe pocket and tossed me a small bottle of lube. There was no doubt about her expectations now, as she had said, we were going to sit on this couch, watch porn and get off.

She ran both hands up her thighs and let out a sigh; she was working herself up to the act, besotted by the screen, watching the couple share a passionate kiss as the pornstar jerked off the huge cock at her waist. One of Jess' hands retraced her taut stomach and loosely cupped one of her pert tits, pinching the nipple. The other was tapping out a gentle rhythm on her thigh, waiting patiently to go to work on her smooth pussy.

She tossed her hair back and slid a finger into herself and the guy on screen once again pushed his meaty dick between the wet lips of his partner. I became conscious of my inactivity but couldn't do a thing to change my situation. My dick sat stock upright pressing its way through the waistband of my boxers, my eyes flitting between a sloppy blowjob and sensual masturbation, I was completely out of my depth.

Suddenly Jess hit pause on the remote, she crooked her left leg and turned to face me on the sofa. She looked stern and I was having trouble keeping my eyes away from her pussy which, from the way she was sat and the recent on-screen visual, was open and noticeably wet.

- Look, I don't want to not go it alone here, so either you join me in partaking of this fine pornography or go back to your room and jerk off alone. I have my preference and it's for the betterment of our living arrangement that I'm trying to get us both off, okay?!

- Okay, sorry. I'm just not used to...

- ...a woman being so open with her sexuality? I get it, I don't know how your last relationship went down but if we are going to continue to live together you are gonna to have to get on board man! So, let's take this back a step...

She leant forward and tucked an index finger into the waistband of my boxers implying that I should take them off. I cautiously lifted myself up and pushed them down my legs, my cock was raging and Jess never took her eyes off it.

- Right, now, get a bunch of that lube going.

I squeezed a decent amount into my hands.

- Good, now be sure it's warmed up, that's it, now get that cock nice and wet.

I ran my hand over my dick, massaging the slick lube up and down the shaft, not jerking off just coating myself in preparation. The slow pace was helping in subduing my previous anxiety at this situation.

- ...and your balls, the air on wet balls will really add some sensation, trust me. Plus you are obviously going to be giving them some attention.

- I am?

- If I have anything to say about it, and it seems I do, then yeah!, I love to see a guy play with his balls. You know when a girl plays with her clit or tits during sex? for me it's kinda like that, watching a guy reach down to play with his balls while I'm blowing him or giving a handjob is really fucking hot!

I didn't need any more convincing, having Jess talking to me about what makes her horny was a turn on I was grateful for. So I went to task, rolling my balls in the wetted palms of my hands.

As I was fondling them I noticed one of Jess' hands had dropped to the top of her right thigh and a long finger was toying with her pussy lips, gently brushing the skin. Her other arm was propped on the back of the couch and with her elbow crooked her fingers had found her mouth, biting lightly on the outside of her middle finger as she watched me.

She hadn't been lying, she was clearly turned on by watching me play with my balls, so I kept going, putting on more of a show for her. I was holding both my balls in one hand, feeling their weight, with a thumb curled over the base of my shaft, squeezing it and pulling slightly, adding a little pressure.

- That's good, I want to see that cock get good and hard. Leave your balls for a second and stroke it for me, with two hands, one still at the base like you had it and the other rolling over the head.

I didn't argue, the more I followed her instructions the more it turned us both on, the air in the room felt different, palpable and comfortable, briming with sex and potential, Jess' fingers were moving softly over her pussy, teasing it, sometimes cupping it in the full of her palm. Her other hand took the now wet finger from her mouth and circled her left nipple.

- I know we started this differently but I have to admit watching you is making me much more wet than some tired porn I've seen a million times. I want you to jerk it for me now, I wanna see one hand working that thick shaft and the other back on those beautiful balls.

As she spoke she sank two fingers into her pussy, and pulled hard on her nipple, letting out a sweet, heated, intake of breath and everything started to come together. I did as I was told, one hand moving slowly up and down my cock, not putting on too much pressure as I could feel the intensity rising quickly and I wanted this to last as long as it could.

Jess and I fucking on our first meeting a few weeks ago had been amazing but strange, I understood that it couldn't be a regular thing. But this; this was new! Jessica was offering me the freedom to jerk off whenever I needed to (which, with her usual clothing status would be quite often.) and wherever I was comfortable.

I had never thought of myself as an exhibitionist but the thought of Jess walking in on me stroking my dick, and maybe even joining me as she was now, was definitely an added bonus to living with her.

I dropped my other hand back down to my balls, enjoying their fullness, their firmness. Jess hadn't been wrong, with every motion the cool air in the apartment kissed and teased and added to the increasing ache between my thighs.

Jess pulled her other leg up so that she was sitting sideways on the couch, facing me. she stretched out her long, slender legs so that one foot ended up tucked behind my lower back and the other rested on my thigh, my wrist bumping her ankle as I stroked.

- Turn around, let me get a better look at that beautiful dick of yours.

I shunted myself over on the sofa, improving the view for both of us. With her legs either side of me, Jess was pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy with increasing speed, stopping every so often to rub her clit. She pulled at her pale, perky tits, bright in the sunlight, accented with nipples that had turned from baby pink to bright red from the attention she was giving them.

She occasionally lent back on the arm of the sofa behind her and let out a long sigh as the intensity of her fingering increased, her free hand left her tits and worked her clit in fast circular motions as her hips rolled to match. Even as her orgasm approached she rarely took her eyes off me, staring longingly at my cock for inspiration.

I tried to keep to her tempo, syncopated but graceful, trying to put as many sensations into the mix as possible. Sharp jabs with her fingers, a heavy push on her clit with the palm of her hand or even a sharp slap that seemed to hit every part of her pussy and push her arousal to a new plateau. I added more and more pressure to my shaft, curling a thumb over the swollen head to pick up drops of precum and massaging them back into my aching cock.

- I want you to push some pressure under your balls. Reach a few fingers under and push upwards.

I was too caught up in the rhythm of things to fully understand her new instructions but in an instant she pulled herself closer, her legs over me, trapping my waist between her thighs.

With her fingers still buried in her pussy she reached over with her free hand and cupped my hand in hers, mirroring my movements and guiding me. She tucked two fingers under my balls and pushed, applying pressure to where I could feel my cock extend down just before my ass. I gasped.

- That's the one, keep doing that for me and stroke that cock faster, I want to see you cum.

She pulled herself into me tighter, took her fingers from her pussy and moved to just playing with her clit. She pressed her pussy against the base of my cock as I stroked and began grinding herself into me. I could feel the soft flesh of her ass on the back of my hand as it pushed and stroked under my balls, massaging the base of my cock, her wetness was spreading up and down my shaft as I stroked faster. Every so often our hands would meet at her clit and she would give a wry smile between hastening breaths.

She was propping herself up with her free hand behind her allowing more force to her grinding, it pushed her head back and her tits towards me. We stroked and pushed and ground into each other, and I leant down to lick her nipple, pushing my cock against the firm, warm skin of her stomach.

- Oh fuck, that's it! Lick my tits and cum for me. I'm getting so close. I want you to cum all over me, my tits, my belly, I want to feel it drip into my pussy when I cum!

It was as if she was narrating the porn film we were missing out on and hearing her talk so dirty was almost more than I could take. I felt the pulses of an orgasm begin beneath my balls and tingle all the way up my shaft, a few more strokes and Jess' cries of "Fuck, yes!" was enough to push me over the edge.

I had to slow down as the pressure built until the very end, I began this wank in the shower over an hour ago and when it hit I came so hard I almost passed out.

The first rope hit the underside of Jess' beautiful tits, making an audible splash, more followed, painting the immaculate, taut skin of her stomach. Jet after jet of hot cum between us, coating her beautiful, pale skin.

Jess humped against my cock as I came over and over, leaving her covered. My cum ran down her belly and, as she wanted, pooled between her legs. She was still circling her clit, her head back and moaning loudly. The moment my cum met her fingertips she pushed herself away from me and laid back across the length of the couch so she could thrust her fingers back inside her eager pussy.

Her orgasm came from the hips first, she thrust them from the sofa as if she were being fucked, then she reeled forwards, screaming and cumming. She sat upright and came all the way over, her head coming to rest on my shoulder as she convulsed and bucked against herself. Looking down I could see the wealth of cum that was pooling in her hand, making wet sounds as she smeared it against her pussy. I didn't expect that it would turn her on so much, but she was right, I wasn't used to a woman who was so open about her sexuallity.

I wanted to reach down and touch myself again, I wanted to kiss her and fuck her and hold her and pleasure her, I wanted it all but this was as perfect as anything could be.

She was breathing heavily into the space between us as she came down, her back arching with long, slow breaths. I could see sweat beading on her shoulders and smell the light perfume of her hair mixed with the strong scent of her sex. She put a hand on my chest and pushed herself upright, her other hand still cupping her pussy.

12