Fledgling Demigod Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she had help," the queen said and grinned. "Certainly. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, your name sounds a lot like Drusilla," he said and pointing to the princess said, "and her's sounds like Priscilla. Are those agreeable?" he asked, looking back and forth between the two women.

The princess only nodded but the queen tried the word on her tongue. "Drusilla," she said. "Drusilla, yes, I do believe I do like it. May I take it as a human name? We've never gone by any other name than our own no matter what form we take."

"I'd be much appreciative," he replied. "And maybe I'll be able to pronounce your true names someday soon."

"Very well," the queen said. "Drusilla it is, and Priscilla. We'll call her Prissy." She tittered at her own joke and her daughter's eyes flashed for a brief moment in anger, but she didn't say a word. It seemed the reality of the situation finally sank in and she found it to be uncomfortable not being at the top of the food chain anymore, so to speak.

"So," Galen said, but the queen politely cut him off.

"Your pardon, my lord, but, earlier you mentioned disciplining your own children," she said. "I thought... ah..."

Galen sighed and sat back in his seat. Lucinda put a comforting hand on his shoulder and he put his atop hers. "Well, you told me your story," he said. "I suppose it's only fitting I tell you mine."