Fledgling Demigod Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she moaned then she took him as far as she could into her mouth. Galen felt the head hit the back of her throat and his body shuddered as he felt her throat muscles constricting and releasing his head. She pulled back and looked up at him with a wide smile as she scooted back onto the bed and lay down. She spread her legs wide with her knees up to either side of her chest. Galen marveled at the beauty of her open body before him. His cock twitched as he moved on top of her. Leaning down, he kissed her and as his tongue danced with hers she moaned into his mouth. She reached down with her hand and placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. "Mmmm," she moaned into his mouth again as she felt the tip nestle against her opening. Breaking the kiss, she looked deeply into his eyes and said, "Make love to me..." she hesitated, then said, "husband."

Galen smiled down at her. "So that's a yes, then?" he asked and she nodded with a coy smile. He slid effortlessly into her and she cried out in pleasure. Just as the tip disappeared inside he met resistance. He paused slightly but before he could prepare her for what was to come, she placed her hands on his hips and pulled. When her hymen ripped to shreds she barely winced. Galen grinned down at her as his cock buried itself deep within her hot, velvety tunnel. He began slowly, savoring every inch of her as his cock slid almost all the way out of her before gliding back in.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I'm not... mmmm... sure what to do," she said.

He sheathed himself deep into her core and paused after groaning in pleasure. "Whatever feels good," he said. "Let your body react and go with it. Your body instinctively knows what to do. Just let it guide you."

Seizing on his advice, she relaxed and let her body move naturally. "Ohh, Galen," she moaned when he pulled out of her again and slid back in. Her hips seemed to want to rise to meet him so she let them. Her eyes went wide as pleasure coursed through her core. Her hands came up and gripped him around his shoulders, pulling him down on top of her. He continued to thrust slowly and she continued to meet his thrusts as his girth stretched her over and over. "Ohh, my lord," she moaned as he next entered her. Pleasure seemed to spark like electricity within her and shoot out in all directions. "Ohhh, my love," she moaned again as his pace increased slightly and she matched him move for move. Her fingernails gripped the flesh of his back, digging into his skin as her body began to flex and lax in a staccato rhythm. She seemed to be holding onto him as if her life depended on it.

"Lucy," Galen groaned. "You feel so wonderful," he said. "So tight, so hot, so wet," he said. "I feel like I'm going to explode; you feel so amazing."

"Yes, my lord," she panted and moaned. "Take me. Make me yours as you are mine."

"Are you sure?" he asked as his pace increased.

["No children yet,"] Devi said to them both. ["I'll make certain of that."]

"Thank you, my lady," Lucinda said and clenched around Galen's shaft as her orgasm flowed over her like a tidal wave. Her nails dug deep trenches into his skin but Galen didn't feel it as his own orgasm toppled his brain over the edge of pleasured insanity. "OH, GODS!!" she cried out in ecstasy as the first of his seed burst against the back of her tunnel wall.

"FUUUCK!!" Galen cried out in equal intensity as he continued to pump against her. Her pussy tightened every time he pulled out and relaxed upon reentry as she milked his cock of every ounce of cum he produced.

When they could take no more, Galen fell down on top of her, both of them panting to catch their breaths. She clutched at his back as if to hold him there for eternity. His arms were under her shoulders and gripping her from the back as he held her with equal strength. Their bodies pulsed against each other as the aftershocks of their pleasure struck in an irregular rhythm.

When he moved to pull out and off of her, she held him tighter, her legs wrapping around his torso to keep his hips in place, his softening cock buried deep inside of her. "No," she pleaded. "Let me have this moment," she begged. "Just the two of us joined in love and unity."

"As you wish," he whispered and kissed her softly on the neck.

A few minutes went by and she made no move to relax and let him off of her. Galen was mildly surprised to feel his cock start to harden again at the still pulsing of her core muscles. He raised his head to look at her and she smiled. "More," she said. "I want more."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"As much as you can give me and then some," she begged. "I want to feel your love until I can't move."

He grinned again. "As you wish," he said then pulled out of her. She groaned in disappointment but squeaked as he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over. Pulling on her hips he raised her ass in the air.

"What?" she started to ask but cried out in surprise as he entered her from behind. She put her hands on the wall above her head as his hands squeezed her hips and he started pounding into her. She tried to move her hips against him as she had done when he was on top of her, but he was going so fast and hard that she couldn't do anything but take it. The sensations rocketing through her body soon brought her to yet another climax and her body locked up as his hand held her in place from between her shoulder blades.

When her orgasm subsided she was surprised to find that he didn't relent. Surely he was close to another orgasm as well, wasn't he? She got her answer a moment later when he roared with the strength of a lion and she felt his seed splash against her core. That sent her into another tailspin of an orgasm and when it was over, her body went limp beneath him. She panted for breath but he was like an animal as he fell down beside her and pulled her on top of him. "Gods," she exclaimed as she straddled him and he entered her from below. "You're still hard??"

He grinned and began to thrust up into her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head when he held her still against him and started grinding his hips into hers. The feeling of his cock gyrating inside her as well as his pubic bone grinding against her clit sent her over the edge so fast she didn't know which way was up. She was clutching the muscles of his chest this time, kneading them like a cat leaving deep scratches into his skin. "I'm going to break you so beautifully, my wife," he panted. "You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"Oh, Gods, Galen," she whimpered. Without giving her a moment of rest he moved her to the side with her body lying fully on the bed, face down. Her legs were together and he straddled her ass. Raising her hips slightly, he entered her from behind once more. This time he rocked gently in and out of her as he kneaded the muscles of her shoulders and back. "Mmmm," she moaned and she briefly wondered how she still had the mental fortitude to form a coherent thought. Her body began to respond to the pleasure he was giving her and she could feel another climax begin to build. Her muscles were relaxed as he massaged them but her body was beginning to contract and relax as her orgasm built. "Please, Galen," she pleaded as she panted into the pillow. "Please let me look upon you as I finish again. I'm almost spent."

He leaned down and kissed her softly between her shoulder blades and the sensation sent a shiver down her spine. "As you wish," he said again. He gently rolled her over and she spread her legs to wrap them around his body.

Her face scrunched up in pleasure as he entered her again and with slow deliberate strokes, brought her to the brink as he squeezed and pinched her nipples softly. "Mmmm," she moaned. "I love you, my lord," she said and she bit her bottom lip so hard it drew blood as she orgasmed again. He met her orgasm with one of his own and as their pleasure induced contractions subsided, they fell limp into each others arms.

"I love you, too, my viking wife," he whispered with a grin as he stroked her face. After a few moments of silence there was a soft knock at her door. "Yes?" Galen called.

A maid cleared her throat. It was the same one that had been attending Galen since his wives died and Galen briefly felt ashamed for not having gotten her name. "Pardon the interruption, my lord, but I took the liberty of drawing a bath," she said. "It's ready when you are."

"Thank you, uh," he hesitated.

"Grace, my lord," the maid reminded him.

"Thank you, Grace," he said. "Clear the hall, leave the food and take the rest of the night off."

"As you will, my lord," she said. "Thank you. Will you be having the morning meal in the Lady Lucinda's room, or yours?"

Galen thought about what Lucinda had said earlier before answering. "I'll eat breakfast in the hall in the morning, Grace," he said.

"As you will, my lord," she said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Grace," he said. "And thank you again."

Looking down at Lucinda and her half-lidded, exhausted eyes, Galen smiled. "Fancy a bath, my lady?" he asked in a soft whisper as he stroked her cheek. She mumbled something incoherently and Galen chuckled. She groaned in disappointment and grabbed weakly for him as he moved off of her.

Scooping her up in the bridal carry, she clutched onto him as he moved to the bath room. Settling her gently into the tub, he entered and sat down behind her, pulling her back to his chest. The water was hot and relaxing as he began to softly stroke her body clean. He noticed the maid had brought the food into the room and positioned it so they could eat while bathing. When he started cleaning between her legs, her eyes shot open and she cried out in surprise, instinctively closing her legs on his hands. She relaxed against his chest as she whispered, "Too sensitive."

He chuckled huskily. "I'll take responsibility for that, my love," he said and kissed her shoulder lightly.

"Keep that up, husband, and I might be forced to go another round," she said with tired giggle.

"You won't hear me complaining," he said with a light pinch to her nipples.

She gasped and put her hands on his, stopping his movements. "Not fair, Galen," she said. Then she turned her head sideways to look up at him over her shoulder. She kissed him softly and asked, "Do you really not want me to do anything during the battle?"

"I'm hoping there won't be a battle," he said. "But no."

"Then why have us there, unarmed and unarmored?" she asked, confused.

"I want them to see what they are threatening by attacking us," he explained. "I want them to see simple folk going about their daily lives. I want them to see that it won't be just an army they are fighting against, but regular people who just want to live in peace."

"So you want to plead to their humanity?" she asked as she turned her head forward once more and rested it against him.

"Exactly," he said.

"It won't work," she said softly.

"What makes you so sure?" he asked.

"The emperor is ruthless," she said. "He cares for no one but himself and his power."

"But the emperor won't be there, will he?" Galen asked.

"Such trivial matters are beneath him," she replied. "Or so he thinks."

"How do you know so much?" Galen mused.

She sighed and turned fully around to face him in the water. "Because," she said and hesitated. "I-I'm... his daughter."

That brought a show of surprise to Galen's face. "You're joking," he said dryly. "Right?"

She shook her head. "I'm not, husband," she said. "Though I wish I were."

Galen cupped her cheeks and leaned in for a brief kiss. "You're not like him, I'm sure," he said more to reassure her than for his own reassurances.

"He is a monster," she said. "He tortures his wives and concubines for fun. He lets the people starve while he hoards food. Even his pigs eat better than most of his subjects as they get the scraps from his table. He even takes his female children as concubines simply to assert his dominance over their mothers."

"That's why you ran away," he said. She nodded and lowered her head in shame. He reached out and with a finger under her chin, raised her head to meet her beautiful blue eyes. "There's no shame in running away to avoid a cruel future," he said. "You did the right thing." He hugged her, then, melding her body to his.

"When I told you I looted corpses for armor to conceal myself it was a half-truth," she whispered and chills ran up his spine. She trembled but continued. "They were men my father sent to retrieve me. If it was a simple retrieval I probably would have felt worse for killing them. As it was, they were ordered to do whatever they wanted with me until I was back in the emperor's hands. At first he just sent two men." She chuckled dryly. "They weren't even that good with a sword. They were excellent trackers, though, and snuck up on me in the night. One held me down while the other tried to..." she trailed off. "He got a kick in the balls that left him incapacitated for an hour."

"Damn," Galen winced.

"Don't feel sympathy for him," she said, stiffening.

"Oh, I don't," Galen said, chuckling. "I feel sympathy for his balls. It wasn't their fault their owner was a piece of shit."

She laughed genuine laughter and Galen's heart swelled at the sound. "After he went down, the other one pulled a dagger," she said as she continued. "He got a kick to the head that knocked him out cold. I didn't kill them but I did take all of their things."

"What did you do then?" he asked.

"I left them naked in the woods tied to a tree," she said, then blushed slightly. "And dripped honey on their balls."

"Ouch!" he said, chuckling. "Talk about ruthless."

"Well, I also made it clear if they were to come looking for me again I'd cut off their balls and make them eat them," she said.

"No fury, indeed," Galen said, grinning.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said. "Just a saying from back home. Go on. What did you do next?"

"Dressed myself in the clothing that fit me and kept going," she said. "I had a sword then, so the next four men that came looking for me got a surprise when I took two of them down without so much as a blink of an eye."

"And the other two?" he asked.

"Persisted but didn't last much longer," she answered. "I guess they thought a woman with a sword isn't as much of a threat as I am." She turned, then, and put her back against his chest again, settling into him. "That or their pride wouldn't allow them to back down from a woman in battle. After that I had a full set of armor and enough loot to sell. Not to mention the gold the idiots had on them. I mean, who carries enough gold on them to hire a band of mercenaries for a month when tracking down a wanted person?"

"Maybe they thought it was going to be an easy job so they didn't think to put their money somewhere beforehand?" Galen said.

"Who knows," she said. "After that I was halfway to Spellthorn when they caught up to me again. Luckily, I had just hired a mercenary company to guard a Caravan heading for Redd. This time, they sent twenty men and a wizard with them. That's the only reason I can think of that they were able to track me. Again, their ignorance and misogyny caused them to underestimate me. My archer took out their wizard and from there, my band of ten and I took out the soldiers."

"How many men did you lose?" he asked.

"Four," she said. "Cost me quite the coin in recompense to their families."

"What's that?" he asked.

"If you hire someone to do a job, part of the contract negotiation is an agreed upon amount in the event someone should die," she explained. "That amount goes the the dead person's family or someone they name."

"Oh, like a beneficiary," Galen said.

"Yes," she said. "In this case the agreed upon amount was five gold each, or loot equal to that amount."

"Twenty gold is quite the amount," he said.

She shivered slightly and Galen noticed the water was getting cold. "That it is," she said. "I barely had enough afterward to get provisions for the walk to Spellthorn."

Galen motioned for her to stand up. He stared at her wet body as the water shimmered down her ass and he started to harden again. He got out of the tub and grabbed a towel and dried her off after she stepped out of the tub, then dried himself. "You good to walk across the hall naked? Or would you rather have a towel draped around you?" he asked. "I cleared the hall before coming in here."

By way of answer she kissed him and grabbed his dick, then winked at him as she turned and swayed her hips as she walked away. "Another round?" she asked as she crossed the threshold.

He grinned as he walked behind her, but not before grabbing a couple of plates of food. "Aren't you sore?" he asked.

"Very," she said. "But I could do for another piercing from your spear. As long as you take it easy on me."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, Galen awoke to pounding on his door. "What the fuck," he groaned. "What was that maid's name again?"

"Grace," Lucinda groaned. "And your spear is stabbing me in the back." She was in the little spoon position and though she complained, she didn't move to adjust herself.

"What the fuck, Grace!?" Galen yelled.

"It is not Grace, stupid human!" Priscilla called back.

"Oh, God, not you," Galen groaned again. "What do you want, Priscilla!?"

"My mother wishes to speak with you, stupid human!" Priscilla called.

"What?" he asked, peeking an eye open. "What the-, the sun's not even up yet you impertinent child!" Lucinda chuckled sleepily.

"Well, unlike stupid humans, dragons don't sleep the day away!" she yelled and stormed off.

"I'm beginning to believe the only way you're going to tame that dragon is to put a leash on her and lead her around like a puppy," Lucinda said as she wiggled her butt against his crotch.

He pulled her in tighter as he said, "Funny you should mention that. Devi had some interesting revelations about her yesterday."

"Oh?" Lucinda asked, turning her head slightly to look at him out of the corner of her eyes. "Like what?"

Galen blushed. "I'll let Devi tell you," he said and rolled away to get up. "Might as well get up and--"

He was cut off as Lucinda wrapped her arms around his waist and held him in place on the side of the bed. Her warm breath tickled his ear as she grabbed his cock and started stroking it and said, "Might as well take care of this for you before you go."

"Hm-hmm," he moaned a soft chuckle. "What about you?" he asked as she pulled her hand away and spit in it. Replacing it back on his shaft she used her spit for lube and started stroking at an easy pace.

"I'll be alright," she purred as she twisted her hand at the head and slid back down. He groaned loudly as his balls started tingling. "Besides, I need to give my sheath a rest. It's so sore I'll barely be able to sit down today."

"Oh, Gods," he groaned. "Baby, I'm about to--" he cut off as his orgasm hit him and he shot his cum all over the floor and her hand.

"Mmm," she moaned as she licked her hand clean when he was done. "That's a nice tasting appetizer before breakfast." She giggled as he stood up and turned to face her.

He sighed and leaned down to kiss her. As he broke the kiss he gently ran his fingers through her pubic hair and tugged. She purred as he said, "I love you. I'll see you at breakfast. Wait for me?"

"Don't be too long, husband," she said huskily and smiled. "I'm starving."

He chuckled and released her. "I'll have Grace bring some clothes for you," he said as he got dressed. As he walked out the door he silently said to his goddess, ["Fill her in for me, will you, Devi?"]

["About what, my Champion?"] she asked.

["Everything you told me, I suppose,"] he answered. ["Whatever pertinent information she might need to know."]

["Like how Priscilla has the hots for you?"] she teased.