Fleeting Comfort And Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had asked it softly and on drawing her into his embrace. Lucinda rose, put her arms impetuously about his neck, and met a kiss. She felt compelled to know of his kisses to her skin and the press of his lips to the swell of her breasts and their gentle, clamping touch to her nipples through the fabric of her clothes; brazen touches that she had all but forgotten could bring such unbounded longing and the prospect of so much more from a man. She trembled on feeling this brazen act of homage being paid to her body.

'Come, it has to be lust then lunch,' she urged on a laugh and skipped away from him, only for Aiden to soon catch up with her. 'I'm ashamed of what I'm doing, but...but I want you to touch me and love me again. I want you to do just as you did last night.'

For now, the soothing and warming waters of the sea would be forsaken. She again felt strangely wanton and would know of it differently with another man as her lover. She would feel the rush of rejuvenation course through her body and she would live for the day; surrender to everything that Aiden's lips and fingers brought to her; and then so much more.

Aiden made life feel only too real, and different, for her and she wanted him to do that until they had nothing more to give.

'We learn of each other and we love and forget.'

'Nobody else will know! It will be our secret, Aiden, darling!' Lucinda presses against him and groans as his hands caress the sides of her breasts; his thumbs then stroking her proud nipples. 'How I've ached to feel you do that again!'

She tilts her head back and meets his kisses, wantonly probing her tongue into his mouth as their kisses deepen. She runs her hand up the front of his wet swimming shorts; soon grips his aroused flesh.

'You will have it all...'

Lucinda nods vigorously; looks down to where she clamps on him. 'I shouldn't want you like this...but...but I do!'

Even as she says it, Lucinda feels Aiden's arms encircle her waist as he guides her into the bedroom.

'Perhaps I should have you put a rubber on me...I have some in the bedside cabinet and we see how that goes?'

'Perhaps...perhaps,' she tells him, yet believing that the image of the man is at odds with reality. He is tender and from what she has learned of him, so far, not the promiscuous sort. 'You seem to be a man I can trust.'

'Dangerous but true.'

She breaks free of his claims upon her and kicks off her shoes, makes to strip off her blouse, and begins to unfasten her tankini, but he stops her; tugs the hem free and she shivers on feeling his fingers on her skin; she tugs on his shorts; squirms as Aiden drags her tankini over her skin; feels his lips on her breasts as they are claimed once more; hears his gasp of wonder and delight with all that is again exposed to his sight; the upturned nipples of her breasts there for him to suck upon, to press his mouth to her skin.

'You wonder, you are a wonder to me,' he kisses as she guides him in his claims upon her.

'No secrets from each other, Aiden, not now.'

They undress each other in a fevered rush of clamping hands; fiery kisses and lingering embraces.

They move slowly towards the bed, kissing deeply as they kick away their clothes that now lie at their feet. She remains self-conscious of what is exposed to his gaze and touch, the sight of her belly with its stretch marks and the soft tumble of her pale-skinned breasts that bearing, and nursing, children have bestowed upon her.

'I love seeing you,' he murmurs, taking hold of her hands as if she wishes to hide the stretch marks that have never quite gone. 'I want to see, touch, and love all of you again.'

Naked, they stand against each other; they pause and smile softly, knowing that there is no turning back from this.

Her hand runs along his hard, trembling shaft as she backs him toward the bed and is not deterred as his fingers touch her breasts and stomach. The 'flaws' of her body that she was concerned would drive him away are, instead, seen as bestowing on her body a beautiful and unique quality. It arouses a ravening sense of anticipation and inflames a feral instinct in him once more.

'I want you inside me...want you to love me in your wonderful ways.'

'And I want your body...your beautiful, beautiful body, but I need to get,' he shrugs on speaking of an only too prosaic concern, a condom and plays it safe for your sake.'

'No! I went through the menopause some years ago. The life that I've lived through soon brought that on.' She makes him look at her as she puts her hands on Aiden's face. 'I'm...I'm putting my trust in the man I see and want to be with.'

'You're the boss, Lucinda.'

He has never been overly promiscuous but has loved the women that entered and left his life. And now he is ensnared by a woman unlike any he has met before. Lucinda's not flighty or flirty, and yet he also senses that she has broken out of her shell or a life bounded by the attention that her husband demands of her. It is, and will remain, a union that is no longer of equals and it has taken its toll upon her too.

'No, not the boss but your new partner and lover! This is just about me and you...about two people who have met!'

Lucinda presses against him. Aiden's taller, and certainly broader, than she is, but Lucinda succeeds in pushing Aiden down onto the bed. She is soon on top of him, straddling his thighs and bending forward to kiss him; to brush his chest with her breasts; her hands clamping and stroking his hard, trembling length.

There is no foreplay; no oral; no real hand play upon each other as it was performed the previous night. She doesn't need it. Aiden can feel the trail of sticky wetness she leaves from his belly button down past his hips as Lucinda moves her body over him. She then settles and clamps her hands to him and caresses her slit as if to mark it as his territory.

'Slow me, my darling man, but come into me slowly,' she purrs, 'I need to get used, again, to what you bring to me.'

Aiden lifts his hips as she settles on him, her fingers on his shaft guiding him into her body before she begins to slowly rock and sway, then push her hips forward and tom drag on him. Their loving, the night before, has reawakened the techniques of loving and bestowing pleasure, seeking it in return.

'Oh, woman, yes...yes!'

She plunged his penis as deep into her body as she can take it, in one hard plunge, and then twist her hips. She then rises and settles again, and a rhythm is soon established as she clamps on his outstretched hands and guides them over her body.

'I wondered...I wondered how it would feel!' she gasps, rolling her head back as she feels him thrust into her again and again. She squirms as Aiden's hands clamp her breasts, his grip upon them arousing a rush of pain and acute pleasure. Lucinda leans forward, just enough, to have him suck on her nipples and she looks down to see where she has taken his swollen, gorged flesh. She succumbs once more to the exquisite tamping rhythm that has been shared before and that she knows will soon be brought to a rushing end. 'You've found me...found me, again...again...you darling!'

She stifles her cries against his searching mouth before moving away. She squeezes and pulls on his length. She feels her body wracked in drugging waves of release as she brings her body down onto his and she cries out on feeling Aiden's sublime ways of plumbing and stretching her.

'Elsie!' he calls out to her and shudders on feeling the bursting rush of his orgasm.

'Me too!' Lucinda whimpered; she felt incredible as his semen filled her and she rode out their shared climax. Only then, with all that he had brought to her aching body, did she slump against him with a satisfied moan. 'Don't leave! Stay there, I want to feel all of you come into me!' Lucinda meets his wondering look upon her. 'Yes, I know...we rushed it, but it was good. I needed that, every moment, you darling. You understand me and that I need to let go and do that with you.'

Lucinda bent forward to kiss him once more as she felt the last waves of her orgasm slowly fade away. Aiden slowly kissed her face and throat and pressed his wondering lips to her body, then onto her shoulders and to all that he could reach and delight in. His lover, a captivating and amorous woman, whom he had seen clothed unremarkably had hidden her true self until moments ago.

'Will you let me lie down?' she asks, pressing her lips to his as she asks it of him.

'If you must.'

Afterward, she climbed off, leaving him lying on the bed; his skin glistening from their exertions and what she has known of him.

'No, Lucinda...you don't need to do that!' She kissed and licked his body and found herself softly kissing his still-firm skin; lightly squeezed on his sac.

'Yes, I do...you wonder.' He is shocked by her brazen behaviour now, but he has often allowed her to take the lead in what may, or may not, happen between them when they loved. 'I...I don't know how we can continue to do this, so let me remember you for what you have done for me.'

'But, Lucinda!' They have not spoken of the time they would have to part, she returns to her life away from him. It is an existence, not the life he would have wanted her to lead, a woman of beauty and intelligence, active and with a keen interest in what he has created while they have been together.

'Be still, my darling man. We may again find a way and a time. I just wanted to know of it and to remind myself how it felt to be wanted by a man...and to be loved in this very particular way and as you have done.'

She looked in the rear-view mirror; saw a less careworn face stare back at her and she realized that this s was the effect that the man already had upon her, and now she was anxious that her friends would see the change in her too, and the suddenness of it. But then, that had been the reason for her traveling to be here again. The effects of being in a different, less stressful environment, were effecting a change upon her.

If she could only deal with her conscience and thoughts of Tom, she'd get through all of this. She had wanted to know of him from the very beginning and it had been no different through the days and nights since her arrival. The hours away from him would give her time to settle her mind.

It also gave Aiden time to paint.

Damn it! She fretted about the picture he had spoken of and recalled him speaking of his inspirations, Freud and Spencer. That was a cause for some alarm. Would Aiden draw, or paint, her as she thought of herself, or someone quite different?

They alone were reasons enough to see him again.

'Aiden...hello?'

'I'm here...sorry...my hands are covered in paint.' He gripped his iPhone as best as he could and put his brushes and palette down on the small table at his side. He could do with a moment's break. 'I've got a few pictures to finish for people who saw my work in the local gallery and wanted them changed...as far as I agreed to do that. I have paid for my stay here already.'

'I'm glad to hear that you're working,' Susan said, relief evident in her tone.

'Yes, sister and I've found some fossils for you. They're good as it happens. I'll go searching for some more...tomorrow or the day after. There's no rush.'

'Don't overdo it, please?'

'I won't because I've got some help. I met someone who keeps me company. She's using her time, as I am, to deal with something in her life.'

'You've told her?'

'No, Susie, I haven't. I'm feeling better than in a very long time. Now, how's the gallery? I've kept back some pieces for us to sell there. I'm saving the best for us to deal with together, and when I get back. I've had a rush of creative inspiration.'

His sister understood. She was a silversmith and they shared the gallery's space and its costs. She and her partner, Lily, occupied one flat; he another, in a wing building, that had the yard and an old coach-house at its rearmost boundary. They worked together; they lived near one another; they never interfered in each other's lives.

It worked, as he did again now, the few digital pictures that he had taken when on the beach, informing his painting of Lucinda. It would be the name he would give to it if she asked. The woman who had aroused his imagination to paint in the way he now did, and so much more besides, was 'Elsie' to him.

His portraiture works, such as they were as a proportion of his wider work in sketches and landscapes, had always been informed by a saying of Lucian Freud -- 'paint the person you see, not who the person is.'

A woman emerging from her closed-in world was the woman he turned his attention and thoughts to now.

They were two people hungry for each other, with each trying to gain dominance through their deepening kisses and searching caresses. Lucinda's hands roamed; grasped and clawed at Aiden's back as she pulled him tightly against her.

'You wonder, Elsie...I've thought of you through the hours you've been away from me.'

She pinched his hips, playfully. 'You know I don't like that name you have for me.'

'Perhaps you prefer it if I did this?'

Aiden kissed and caressed; he made certain that her lips never left his mouth as one hand kept Lucinda to him and another roamed over her naked, perfumed, body. She felt once more his restless claims upon her and she squirmed in pleasure as he tweaked, caressed, and followed her shapeliness, the fleshy roundness of her buttocks, and moved to claim the indolent tumble of her breasts; as he filled one hand, then the other.

As the deepening kisses continued, Lucinda was guided slowly to the bed. She lay down, her lover leaning over her before he knelt and offered slow, hungering kisses to her thighs. She guided him in his claims upon her and used her fingers to part her pink folds that were now open to his flickering tongue. She squirmed as his fingers slowly, and sensually, invaded her body. He offered caresses to the soft flesh of her thighs and pushed her legs wider before his mouth settled over her sex, his darting tongue a provocation that set her writhing beneath him and grabbing his hair.

'What are you doing to me?' she couldn't stop calling out and met his look upon her. 'You're...you're making love to me!'

'I've been doing that all day as I painted and while you were away.'

His weight bore down upon her as he leaned on his arms and kissed her, delighted in her once more, Lucinda shivering as his kisses moved to her ears, then throat and neck, then to her parted lips as she breathed heavily. She hungered for passionate kisses.

'Aiden!' she cried out once more, arching her back to meet his grasping, clamping claims on her breasts once more before he drove his penis into her in a quick, sinuous thrust that had her clawing at his skin, to slide her hands down his back and keep him to her. 'I can't stop you...stop anything that you do to me!'

He eased in his claims for a moment. 'You wonder...let go...let go...you're so beautiful...show me that, Lucinda...show me the woman that you are. Let go...let it all go while you're with me and can do that.'

Aiden spoke lovingly as she again dipped his head and sucked on her hard nipples; moved as she guided him down; to have him bring her on with his fingers and tongue.

'This is crazy...it's wonderfully crazy, again!'

Her thoughts were possessed by one thing; to meet this man in all that he sought of her; the discovery of a sublime release from all that prevailed in her life. She had to do this, simply had to.

Her body quivered as Aiden's attention was focused on her wet folds; as his tongue flickered and pressed into her once more and he clamped on her breasts; pinched her aching nipples rhythmically with each flicker of his tongue.

She nodded furiously as she met Aiden's smile as he looked up to see what the effect of his claims was upon her.

'Yes, I know...soon...it will have to be soon, Aiden...you darling man!'

Lucinda felt as if she was going out of her mind. She couldn't remember when anybody had slowly made love to her like this. It felt so good and a wonderful departure from reality; she didn't know how much longer she could take this exquisite torture. The passion that he had lit in her was coursing through her like pulses of electric current; frequent, repetitive, and all-consuming.

'And now, Elsie...my new love...' She was so wet from all that he had done that his fingers easily slid between her lips and into her body, caressing her clit as they moved.

Lucinda's mouth opened wide in her silent passion; she then gasped as she felt his fingers toying with her body, deep inside. The exquisite passion she had been feeling became a burgeoning need to discover a deepening sense of completion.

Her claims upon him pushed his control to the limit.

'Lucinda...Lucinda...forgive me.'

Lucinda felt him enter her body once more, slowly, then plunge deeper in quick purposeful thrusts. She was being loved without respite. His claims sent her rocketing toward her first orgasm. Lucinda's body froze, for an instant and she then climaxed, her halting gasps filling the room. She was oblivious to his hands pushing up her legs before he resumed his raging tamping of her, his gorged cock stretching her in his wild passion.

'Like never before!' Lucinda couldn't help but cry out as she felt a wild passion for him, and in response to his claims upon her body, all her nerve endings rejoiced with the feeling of him inside her. Her whole body tingled; she felt possessed by him and could take no more.

This was not sex; Aiden's ways made her feel that they were making love. Each time she came she felt the sensations stampeding through her body and gripping her throat, her belly, and her heart. Lucinda's softened look drew him deeper and persisted in his claims upon her body, seducing fevered responses as their kisses deepened and their coupling wasted what remained of their energy. He grunted as bolts of his semen were expelled into her with each purposeful thrust of his body, his hips, with each drive of his penis. Lucinda clung to him and became lost in their shared heat.

'There's been no one else for me...in...in...such a long time,' he groaned, not having felt anything quite so wonderful as he had just known of it with her.

She flung her arms about his neck and wrapped her legs around his body; her actions failing to still his movements and claims upon her aching body; the draining away of her energy to respond in kind to all that he did with her.

'I know...I know that now. You've made me feel so complete again!'

Lucinda felt that she had known of a union of their bodies, hearts, and minds; their shared orgasms claiming them in repeated, drugging, waves of release and fulfillment.

She pressed her fingers to his lips, to silence him, as she met his wondering stare upon her and as he rose, enough, to look down into her eyes and to give expression to what he felt for her. He then glanced down to where she had claimed him so emphatically, Lucinda touching herself, and the base of his penis that was slicked with her juices and what he had expelled into her. What cloying intimacy they could now share in the aftermath.

'Don't say it, Aiden...don't say it to me, please? I can't let that happen, and certainly not so soon.'

She made love to him; found that she could now share in acts that had been forsaken and that Aiden's picture of her, revealed two days ago, had provoked her to perform. It seemed, from that simple image, that she had become a part of the weave that made up his life. An impetuously pursued liaison had become so much more.

'Woman, it's a wonder that I've met you!'

With Lucinda, what they now enjoyed was gentle, loving, and lingeringly erotic. Somehow, he had to find the talent to convey the look of her eyes on him. For the first time, he enjoyed what a woman performed for him and all that they shared in the act.