Flesh So Tender

Story Info
A sexy vampire raises hell, but what does she really want?
3.1k words
4.68
17.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers

Women like her didn't come into Dubert's Bar. A lot of hookers, a lot of addicts, a lot of women ridden too hard by life to give much of a fuck if the guys grabbed their asses or groped their tits. But none like her. Never any like her.

No one else wore a costume that night. Dubert's wasn't exactly the place for it. But she did, and she drew every eye in the place, including mine. That plaid skirt showed off damn near every inch of her long, luscious legs, and her white chemise, necktie, and big glasses screamed "sexy schoolgirl," even if the women in the costume looked to be in her twenties. The hairstyle was worth more than some of the cars out under the neon glow of the bar signs. Honey-blonde at the roots, nearly platinum at the tips, and long, the kind of hair I loved to tug on back in the days when I was fucking cheerleaders and prom queens in high school and college, before life swallowed me up and spat me out, same as it did everyone else in town.

Yeah. She was trouble and I was the only guy in the place smart enough to feel it. I took one last drag on a half-smoked cigarette, the sexiest thing my lips touched these days. Smoking wasn't legal in bars anymore and hadn't been for the last couple decades, but who the fuck was going to come to Dubert's and complain?

I blew out the smoke and stubbed out the cigarette. The cross on my neck warmed, and the need to go pulsed in my blood. But the finger of Monkey Shoulder left in my filthy glass didn't want to let me go without a goodbye kiss and I took a minute to drain what was left. By the time I dropped the glass on the countertop, she was angling for the bar. We eyed each other -- she knew what I was, same as I knew what she was -- and she nodded just the tiniest bit. I nodded back -- no need for this to break out into anything. She was looking for someone with dirty hands, someone the world wouldn't miss, and I could respect that. We all need to eat.

I stood up, dug out my wallet, and ignored the lazy-eyed man next to me giving the few bills in the sleeve a quick appraisal, no doubt trying to figure out if it was worth the effort of putting a knife to my neck outside. It wasn't, and he refocused on the blonde, surprisingly tan for her kind. The sun didn't actually kill them, not right away, but it would leave their skin looking like Rice Krispies if they were outside for more than a few minutes. This one knew what she was doing. She knew her limits. She was experienced.

That made me harder than the big tits under the chemise. Almost.

I knew what was coming. Knew she didn't need my help. She could have killed half that bar faster than I could have changed the Merle Haggard song on the digital jukebox. I didn't think she would. She was out for a treat and a tease. A bit of Halloween fun. If I was on the clock, I'd probably be obligated to stop her, but I wouldn't have. I only kill them when they're out of control or nesting. A loner on the fringe, picking off the shitkicker wastes of society, shit, I should have bought her a drink.

Go, I told myself. I did, but I moved slow as honey waiting for someone to make a move on her.

It was Raymond who went for it first, Raymond who worked at the lumbermill and lamented what a whore his wife was in the same span of an hour that he'd drag Tina or Tracy, the bar's two hookers in residence, into the bathroom and pump them for a few minutes. When the blonde leaned against the counter, drawing Monte, the bartender, in a hurry, Raymond reached out to palm that tasty ass. I moved faster, grabbing his wrist.

"Don't," I said quietly.

"She's asking for it."

"No. She's advertising it. Doesn't mean you get to touch for free."

"Fuck you, Gardner."

Raymond had friends, and I had attention. Three of them stood up from a slim table, all of them bruisers. The blonde grabbed an empty glass someone left behind on the bar. She balanced on the foot rest and leaned over the counter, showing off her ass in a pink thong. She filled the glass with a tap beer to Monte's weak protest. The beer slopped over and she straightened up, grinning as she took a sip.

In as much time, I was moving. This fight was going to happen the moment I stopped Raymond from grabbing her ass so I struck first. Why waste time?

I still had a grip on him. My free hand came up hard, not so much a punch as a clothesline with my fist. Not the best blow, but enough to knock him off his stool and drive the fight out of him for the moment. The three guys charged me. Frank, Dulcy, and... Dumbass. Let's call him Dumbass. I stepped into their charge and brought up a sharp, swift elbow into Frank's jaw, sending him stumbling back. Dulcy hit me with a right to the forehead. He was a big boy, fat and muscular, and I'm not going to lie, that shit hurt. But it hurt him even more, and he winced just enough that I wondered if he fractured the knuckles or flat out broke them. Dumbass shoved me back against the bar and I rebounded off it, coming straight for him with a feint. He went for the left I teased and I snapped a right into his soft belly, doubling him over with the force of it.

I couldn't put everything I had into the punches or else Monte would be cleaning blood and gristle off the walls and floor and I'd be stuck in my boss's office for a few hours doing paperwork. I didn't care about Monte or his mop. I did care about the paperwork.

Raymond was just trying to get to his feet. I leaned out of reach of Dulcy's next two haymakers and gave Raymond a punt, soft as a kitten for me, but enough to send him sprawling again. From behind, Dulcy got me around the throat.

"Got you now, fucker. I've been wanting to dance wi-"

"Shut the hell up when you're in a fight," I said. I shoved backwards, slamming him against a stool. We went flying, me on top, him with a pretty satisfying grunt. I rose up just far enough to drop back down with an elbow. The breath exploded out of him and his cough was wet enough I think I ruptured something in him.

Frank rushed me, trying for a kick to my balls, but I saw it coming and rolled backwards over the fat prick under me. I came up with the stool we fell over, brandishing it at Frank by one of the legs. Dumbass grabbed it in mid-swing. His face was too close to the leg and made for a picture-perfect target, so I shifted course and whacked the side of his jaw. It wasn't much of a hit but he tripped over Dulcy's outstretched hand and went sideways, holding onto a table to stay upright.

Something clacked, and Monte growled, "Enough."

I looked sideways, right at the barrel of a shotgun. Oh, Monte, I nicknamed the wrong guy Dumbass. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her tense. More importantly, I saw her jaw shift. She was over the bar in a flash, the gun coming up in her direction too slow. She grabbed it and pointed it up at the ceiling. Boom. People dropped, shouting, covering their heads. I hopped the bar as she tossed the shotgun away, fangs out. I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me, not with fury, but amusement.

"You need to top off, you drain me," I said.

"He was going to shoot you and you save him?"

I shrugged. "The cheapest drinks in town."

She held my gaze a moment longer, then sputtered laughter. She nodded towards Raymond and his crew evacuating the premises post-haste, I grabbed a bottle of red and the rest of the Monkey Shoulder before following her up and over the bar again. She landed like a cat. I landed like a buffalo.

I drove, and once she guzzled half the Monkey Shoulder, she was all over me, unzipping me, getting me ready with her hand. Her fangs rested against my shoulder through my shirt, the points not yet digging into my skin. She panted as she jacked me, and I couldn't wait for a hotel or a den or wherever she was posting up. I pulled into an alley as the cops wheeled on by. I wasn't too worried about them chasing us in there. They'd go to the bar, and when they found out I was involved, they'd pretend to take a statement, vow to do their best, and piss off. At worst, there might be some rookie virginal to the underworld in the city who would get a hardon to come and question me. If there was, he would have to wait. I planned on being balls deep in this vampire in less than a minute.

We did it up against a metal door to a vacant business. I lifted the cross and chain off my neck and stuffed it into a pocket. She'd still feel the heat where it sat on my skin, but my blood would be sweet as cotton candy to her. She dug in, biting me hard, sucking me harder. My hands weren't idle either. I reached under her skirt, gripped her panties, and yanked them away with the force I couldn't unleash earlier. They ripped in a heartbeat, and I stuffed them away. My trophies were usually grislier, so this would make for a nice change. I shoved my hand back under her skirt to that deliciously wet honeypot, shoving four fingers into her and making her moan.

Surprising me, she didn't drink much, just a quick sip. I dropped my jeans and boxers, and pushed her down on her knees. "You weren't out looking to feed tonight," I growled as she gripped my cock. This would be me at my most vulnerable. But she had to feel the inscriptions written into my bones and know I wasn't exactly defenseless. If she decided to get bitey down there, I could tear her apart like I could a human. I'd probably bleed out too, but I'd take her with me. Those peach-painted lips were worth the risk.

"No, I wasn't," she said, and sucked me down to my balls. Her fangs scraped the tip of me but didn't sink in, and I relaxed, running a hand through that blonde hair and gripping it tight. I pulled her off me long enough to get an answer.

"You're nesting."

"Shut the fuck up and let me suck your dick."

I grinned, and shoved into the back of her throat, then deeper. She had no gag reflex -- no need for oxygen -- and stared up at me, her eyes lit with a mad hunger that wasn't for blood. She hadn't come to the bar looking for food. She came there looking for a mate. Me.

The stories all get it wrong in one regard. Vampires can transmit their shit with a bite, sure. But they like things the old-fashioned way too. And when they feel like mating, they'll nest up and fuck, sometimes popping out one kid, sometimes haunting a place for decades until they've dropped twenty or thirty young ones. I've seen it both ways.

If I thought this vampire was any younger, any less careful, I'd have killed her in that alley, my cock out or not. She knew it. She singled me out for a reason. She did her homework, she knew I wasn't a strictly by-the-rules guy, and that I'd see everything she was too -- specifically that she was sane. So I didn't kill her. I used her, as much as she was using me.

She looked up at me, the picture of innocence in that schoolgirl skirt, chemise, and thick glasses. She didn't need the glasses so I grabbed them and tossed them aside, leaving her dark and sultry eyes glimmering with good humor as I shoved my cock in and out of her throat. I still had a grip on her hair and used her head for my pleasure, shoving her back up against the door with every hard thrust. She didn't need to drool, but the effect was helpful and hot as fuck when I'd pull out and she would drip it from the corner of her mouth as she stared up at me.

Oh yeah. This one was trouble.

My balls churned but I didn't want to come down her throat. The idea of knocking this ancient one up held powerful sway over me. I jerked out of her and offered her a hand up. She ignored me and shot to her feet to kiss me hard and hungrily. Her fangs pierced my upper lip, drawing a hiss from me before I shoved her up against the door again, my hands under her top and lifting. I squeezed those massive tits, loving the responsiveness of her nipples. She moaned, and it wasn't just for effect. She was loving this too, the roughness, the filthiness of doing this in an alley, the taboo of who we were. Not that anyone cared much about the old rules anymore. The world was going to tear itself apart far quicker than we could ever do.

I hefted her top up and over her tits before leaning down to suck her nipple into my mouth. Her skin tasted like caramel and I groaned. I didn't waste too much time and looked back up, my lip bleeding, my head hurting from the fight. She gripped me and guided me to her slit. I grabbed her ass, lifted her up, and shoved up into her warm, wet cunt. Fuck, the blonde was tight, but her kind always was. The advantages of healing as fast as you and I catch our breath. You could fuck a vampire up the ass every half hour and it would feel just as tight as when you began.

"Fuck!" she gasped, throwing her head back. This time it was my turn to bite her neck, and though I didn't have fangs, I still drew droplets of blood. Fire to my tongue but I didn't care. She gasped with it, with every hard bounce I gave her. She kicked back against the door hard enough to dent it before her feet rested against it, knees bent. I kept hold of her ass and thrust up as hard as I could, building a sweat in minutes on the hot Halloween night.

Headlights slowed by the alley and we didn't stop. Had someone tried to come for us, we would have torn them to pieces, me included -- paperwork or no paperwork. But whoever it was didn't stop, and I let the blonde drop.

"What are you doing?" she hissed. "Keep going!"

"Shut up," I snarled, and pulled out of her to spin her around. I hoisted her skirt above her ass and gave her a good crack. It would have been hard enough to break a normal woman's bone, but she took it and thrust her ass back at me for more. I plunged back into her, making her scream.

"Fucking... hell! You're as... big... as they tell me!"

I snorted. "Your people have talked about my cock?"

She smirked over her shoulder at me. "Don't let it go to your head."

I bucked into that pussy hard and fast. I smacked her ass again and again, drawing more hisses of pleasure from her. I went a little too far and nearly drove her head into the door. She shifted and braced herself with her arms crisscrossed against the door. I grabbed that blonde hair again and jerked her head back as I thrust into her, harder, faster.

"Mmmm, gah, fuck, fuck, I'm coming, you fucking stud, I'm coming for you. Ohhh, ohhh, ahhhh!' She hammered a fist against the door, denting it again once, twice, three times. Then she twisted her head, her eyes wild. "Don't stop, don't stop, and don't you fucking d-dare come anywhere but inside my pussy," she howled.

Maybe tomorrow I'd have regrets about the potential of having to stake my own kid someday, but I was an in-the-moment kind of guy and I didn't give much of a shit. I was entranced by the sound of my cock inside her wet depths and her erratic panting. Finally with one hard shove, I bottomed out in her, my balls slapping against her skin before I drained everything I had into her. I came so fucking hard I nearly lost my balance, my mind utterly gone. I stayed in her for a long minute, watching more headlights go by, and finally pulled out of her. My come gushed out of her in a wet mess, and she turned to crash back against the door, her hand at her slit. She gathered up as much of me as she could and sucked it down, watching me and grinning.

I tugged up my underwear and my jeans and felt at my neck, grimacing. She hadn't taken much blood but the tiny infection she'd leave behind would sting for a few hours. "You want to do that again, give me a shout. I'll cover the wards up."

She eyed me, straightening out her own clothing. "You're serious."

"You going to cause me trouble?"

"No."

"Do I have reason to worry?"

"No," she said more emphatically, getting angry now. "You never heard of me before tonight, right?"

"No."

"And would you believe me if I said I lived here the last fifty years?"

I eyed her, then finally nodded. "Give me a shout. If you found me at the bar, you can find my number. We'll break some furniture together."

She grinned. I didn't know if I'd see her again. But those peach lips, those fangs, those dark, mad eyes... yeah. Yeah, I hoped I did.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers