Flesh Tone Flamingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared a soft, but wet, and breathless kiss. Our tongues were both slippery and boozy, and they only touched a bit, sensually massaging one another. We kissed like this for an entire song, maybe five minutes. Sometimes, her mouth would fill with a little bit of our saliva, and she'd swallow it down hard, and go right back in for more. Eventually she pulled away. She turned around and leaned on me with her balled up hands. Her eyelids sagged with dreamy pleasure. She wrinkled her nose and bit her lip.

"Hey," she said, yelling over the music, but with a tone as if it were something important. "I need to ask you something."

"Uh, sure," I said.

"Are you some kind of stalker, or a weirdo or something?"

"I've been called a weirdo," I joked. "Never a stalker though."

"I'm serious! I told my friends about you. They think you're weird..." she shouted.

"Oh? Why is that?"

"I told them I saw you staring at me yesterday morning when I left the hotel, and you were waiting for me when I came back, and you and your friend seemed to have some sort of system."

I turned a bit red. Even in this lighting, she could tell.

She pulled away from me. "Did I just bust you? Have you been skipping your flights, are you a local creep? Is any of this real?"

"No, no. It's not like that. I didn't think you saw me yesterday."

"I did, though. And it creeped me out. I thought you were going to follow me to work or something. And then when I got back to the hotel you were there. You seemed nice enough, but my friends told me I shouldn't have told you I was coming here. Now I don't know what to think."

I realized her friends had been more than partying on the dance floor. They were looking out for Santanne, sort of hovering over us.

"No, no," I said. "The truth is Oscar and I are coworkers. He has a family and everything in Chicago. We were having a drink, getting ready to go our separate ways and I saw you. I knew I had to stay. I just had to say hello, or something. You seemed special. Maybe you were, maybe you weren't, but I had to find out."

"Your separate ways? Are you from Chicago?"

"No, I'm from San Francisco, I just didn't want you to know I skipped my flight for no other reason than to see you, and the canceled flight was a convenient reason. I can show you my business card and everything. I have them at the hotel."

"I know this is Vegas and everything, but I'm not impressed."

"I'm sorry. Look, I wanted to come clean, or Oscar said I should anyway. He said the truth is romantic."

"Hmm..." She paused for a long time as the monotonous beat drove on. "Look, I had fun, and I think I believe you, but I just want you to know, I have a big group looking out for me tonight. And I don't want to see you at the hotel, ok? Plus, I'm feeling guilty about not hanging out with Miranda on her birthday. So I better just... go back with my friends."

"I had fun too, Santanne, have a nice night." I gestured back to her group in a friendly way. Some looked unimpressed and others looked receptive. Miranda smiled. Santanne let her hands slide off of me and worked her way between tightly packed bodies to her friends. I made my way to the bar. So this night was going to end with a reflective drink and a late plane home after all. I looked down at my shirt, and it was covered in glitter.

------

On my way out, I headed to the bathroom. I saw a couple of Santanne's friends in line and awkwardly got past. They weren't friendly. When I came out, they were all huddled around someone. One of her friends had drunk too much and needed to go home. I tried to get by again, but they were taking up the entire hallway. I just waited until they might be ready, but security came to escort them. Security took the drunk girl, and then decided they were going to take another friend who was arguing with them. The short blonde hurried Miranda away before she could get involved. Security was trying to get Santanne to leave the show as well.

"I'm with him, actually, I was just trying to help her," she said, and she took my arm.

Her argumentative friend was protesting, but we were already headed back to the floor.

"Thanks," Santanne said. "She was fine and then twenty minutes later she was... waaay too drunk. So messed up to do on Miranda's birthday. Security knew we were all at the same table so they wanted us all gone. Probably had some real VIPs to give it to."

"That is messed up," I said agreeably. I didn't really know where I stood with her anyway. "I was just about to go."

"Take me back to Miranda at least, please. I don't want any security to think I was with Sarah and I don't want to find Miranda on my own. This place is too big."

I took her around the place and eventually found them at the bar in the VIP section.

"They gave away our table, but we still have these!" Miranda said, flashing her wristband.

"Nice," I said, and motioned to separate myself from Santanne. She was still gripping my arm.

"I'm going to head out with Neil," Santanne said.

"Are you sure?" Miranda asked. She seemed concerned, but trusting of Santanne.

"Yeah, the show's going to end soon, we are at the same hotel. He can walk me there. Fuck it! We are in Vegas!" Santanne gestured widely.

Miranda laughed, and her short blonde friend crossed her arms. They all hugged goodbye and Santanne and I made for the exit. We stopped by coat check and picked up her jacket. I draped it over her shoulders as we stepped outside. It was cold, but the Flamingo was only a few minutes away.

We rushed through the smoky casino floor to the elevator. I hit number 15 for my room. I assumed Santanne might be rooming with someone. A few quiet Vegas vacationers got in with us, and got off on the 8th floor. From then up, we kissed deeply, hungrily against the wall. She had her legs wrapped around me. I grinded into her with heavy gyrations. She sighed and moaned through her nose. The door opened before we were done, and nearly closed on us as we stepped into the hall. I swiped into my room. Santanne already had her clothes off and the shower running by the time I had kicked my socks off and grabbed my business card case. As I walked in, nude, half stiff, I popped open the case and handed her a card.

"Neil Vanders, West Coast Outside Sales." I handed her the card through the open shower door.

The air was already thick with steam, and the scalding hot water was already bouncing off of her back and neck, running down her spine and legs. She took it and looked at it with one thick eyebrow raised. Water was starting to get on the card, and make it swell and contort. She handed back the soggy card with a flick of her wrist.

"You know this doesn't mean anything, right?" she said sternly. She was enjoying teasing me about my lies. For a moment, I was stunned by her in full nude. Even though she had her thin arm crossed over her chest, her breasts were obviously full and prominent and almost completely exposed. They were bigger than they seemed when she was wearing the loose blouse earlier today, or even the tank top this evening.

"Well who cares anyway," I said, stepping into the shower. "You're here now." I boxed her in with my arms against the tile wall on either side of her. She looked up at me and grabbed my heavy hanging package, and started playing with it, squeezing just hard enough to make me moan. The feeling of her slender fingers manipulating my testicles, separating and gripping them was amazing. She kissed my chest and sucked my nipple while she massaged my cock with her other hand to a full erection.

I wrapped one arm behind her and dropped down a little bit so I could touch the perfect folds of her sex. She was completely waxed and slick, like any swimsuit model. I would have liked her any way she wanted, hairy or not. I separated her folds. I felt her slick, warm juice was already coating her inner lips. All the kissing, dancing and fondling made her leak her thick cum all over. With two fingers, I spread her juice onto her clit, and gently, I rubbed until she was moaning and twitching, biting my chest.

I lowered down a little farther, then lifted her up and held her fast to the wall. I poised her above my stiff cock. It was the same position as when we kissed in the elevator. She had the water so hot it was turning my back red. Her shoulder and chest were glowing red, too. Breathing in all the steam made us lightheaded. I kept a tight grip on her little rear as I lowered her onto me, which separated her cheeks and let water freely roll over her sensitive little hole while her pussy was being opened and filled. As we got closer to climax, she started gyrating and fucking me back. She used her thighs resting on my hips to lift and drop onto me, and I fucked her into the wall so hard she moaned and stiffened and knocked the back of her head against it with a bump as we both came.

I kept fucking her stiff, orgasming body as I pumped into her. Her pussy was oscillating from uncomfortably tight to wide and warm and back in repeated, slowing contractions. It had never been wetter, and I felt our cocktail of fluids gathering at the base of my cock, dripping over my testicles.

I let her down easy. She was still spasming now and then, and my thighs were burning from holding her up while we fucked. She slid down the wall and started lust-drunkenly lapping the cum off of me, from the bottom of my balls to around the base of my cock where most of it had collected, then up the shaft, around the rim of my head, and then tonguing the hole from where the thick milky prize was still oozing. Finally, she took as much of me in her mouth as she could without going so far as taking it down her throat, and she sucked out all else I could offer, while massaging my balls and perineum. When she stood up, I touched her between her legs, and scooped up as much fluid as I could from that warm, wet cove. I brought it up to her mouth and fed it to her, then we kissed deeply, sharing our flavor. It was musky, floral, salty and sweet.

------

We got out of the shower. She put on the only robe and I put on a clean t-shirt and some boxers. She took a water out of the fridge and sipped it, standing, looking out the large window. You could see the Hard Rock, Paris, all the tacky Vegas facades. Both of us had been here before, but your room is a refuge, and looking down on the strip was a nice place to be.

"That was nice," she said. "You're not so weird, after all."

The robe looked comical and oversized, draped over her body. I stood behind her and squeezed her in a hug. The robe seemed to squish down to nothing as I held her thin body. I smelled her hair deeply. We didn't wash in the shower, just rinsed with water, so she still had her natural smell, perfect, just the way it was.

"You sound disappointed," I said.

"No," she chuckled. "I'm just teasing." I felt her body shake with her little chuckle.

"I can be weird, you know... if I'm sworn to honesty."

"Oh? Really? Am I in for a surprise visit from Mr. Honest? I've been looking all over town for him."

"I can be weird. When I saw you I needed to have you. Yes, I think you are very, very special, but think about it, what could be going through my head that I would stay days in Vegas just for the chance to be with you?"

She felt my cock getting hard again. She just laughed and hung onto my arm, and sipped her water. She was getting excited at the thought of a real, no holds barred, dirty Vegas fuck.

I continued, "I want you... need you, in every way. More than you imagine."

"I can imagine a lot..." she said.

"Well if you're game to get weird..."

"Neil," she said, turning around. I'm already here, I'm game."

I loosened her waist tie, and let it hang open. Her entire frontal body was on display, just her shoulders and arms covered. Of all the times I had looked, stared, gawked at her, this was the best look I had taken in. She was devastatingly beautiful, and not just thin, but skinny. Her stomach seemed to sink in, so that her hips and her ribs protruded just a little. And her breasts, those perfect tits held tightly to her chest. Her light rosy-brown nipples were small and hard, punctuating her soft perky curves. Her tastefully rounded hips, down to her legs, and just big enough feet.

And her long neck, leading up to her gorgeous, freckled face. Her makeup was all rubbed away, and she was more beautiful than ever. I held her little protruding chin, and I rested my thumb in the crease of it. I tilted her face up to me. With my other hand I guided hers to my cock once again.

Somehow she knew to stand still. She was just to stand frozen and touch my cock, and look into my eyes. She was mine to enjoy now. I rubbed that little crease in her chin as if it would give her sexual pleasure, like it was her waxed sex. And it did seem to give her pleasure. She started using my already dripping precum to massage the head of my cock, and continued to look into my eyes. It was like she was a magazine ad, reaching through the page to touch me. I was getting hard, wet, and sensitive from her soft but firm touch.

I held her chin hard now, "I'm going to fucking break you, Santanne." She said nothing, but studying her face as hard as I was now, I saw the slightest twitch of a smile at the corner of her lip.

I let go of her chin and took her by the hair close to her scalp at the back of her head. I pulled her close to me and I licked her, in one stroke, starting from her cleft chin, up over her sharp, shapely lips, and her nostril. The flat of my tongue pressed wide over the side of her long, straight nose. I licked her eyes, which she kept open as best she could. I moved my tongue up over her eyebrow and followed its entire length, and then I licked from her temple over to the top of her forehead along her hairline, tasting her bitter, salty, skin. It was so perfect, not a spot raised or sunken. Smooth, warm, and tasted so fucking good.

I did this over her entire face, making sure to cover her jawline, her cheeks and pronounced cheekbones, and her ears, which sent shivers down her spine. She moaned as I licked in her right ear, the final spot on her face, and I moved back to her mouth. Instead of a normal kiss, I explored her mouth with my tongue, thrusting in and out, licking the inside of her cheeks, her teeth, her throat and the roof of her mouth. When she knew every inch had been touched by my tongue, she pulled it in and sucked firmly while she gripped her hand around the head of my cock, and pulled a massive, spurting orgasm out of me. It landed on her flat tummy, her thighs, and dribbled down onto her toes.

She sucked my tongue until I gave my last drop, and the cum was starting to run down her legs and cool.

"Feel good? Having me like that?"

"Yes, and we are no where near done," I said. "I told you I would break you, and you aren't broken yet."

Still gripping her hair, I pushed her robe off her shoulders to the ground and pulled her to the bed. I licked everywhere I had covered with my orgasm. Her feet, legs and tummy. I layed on top of her and told her to open. Then I spit it in her mouth.

"Swallow," I said, and she did.

Then I spread her legs with my hips and pushed my cock into her. This time with no foreplay. It slid into her well-fucked opening and I started pounding. I pinned her arms over her head, and buried my nose in her shapely armpit. With its little hump in the middle, its surrounding valleys and ridges on the outside, her armpit was like a landscape in itself. Or like an entire body of a woman with all its curves. The fragrance was otherworldly. This passionate taking of her had her sweating, and she smelled like a woman, like a cave, like an antique fashion magazine. I licked deep and hard into her armpit while I fucked her, knowing that when all the sweat and scent had been lapped up, I could move on to her other armpit, and I did. She wriggled and giggled, moaned and writhed as I tongue fucked her armpits. I happily felt her sweat, laced with her essential fragrance, slide down the back of my tongue, down my throat and into my belly.

As her pussy continued to grow wetter and slicker, and her thin little pussy lips grew full and fat, and her clit throbbed, I moved back to her face, and ravaged her sexy mouth with mine. I sucked her full round bottom lip, and each point on her flirty upper lip. I bit them and pulled, dragged my teeth off of them, until they were deep red and overdrawn with flushed skin. Then I sucked her tongue. I sucked it like a slut sucks cock-- hard, from tip to base. I made it wet with my drool, then I sucked it dry until she opened her throat and screamed with the pain of its swelling and the pressure of my teeth. I reveled in her exhausted pants as I released pressure and started sloppily sucking again.

The pain had the effect of postponing her orgasm for just a few distracting moments at a time, then bringing her closer to an even more powerful one as the pain subsided and a bliss of relief spread through her body, from her tongue to her toes to the tip of her tingling scalp. Her hair was standing up, making goosebumps, then relaxing, returning her to her normal, beautifully smooth skinned self, over, and over again.

The pain seemed like it wasn't going to postpone her orgasm much longer. I could tell by how tense she was getting, how much her clit was standing out against her skinny pelvis, and how wet her pussy was, flowing with wetness. You could hear it splash as my cock drove deep inside and pulled out to the head, the head spreading her lips wide and then driving back in. My hips slapped against her wet pussy, stinging her clit with their impact.

To make her last longer, I let go of her wrists, and wrapped both hands around her throat. I gave her a subtle look, and she gave back a subtle nod. It was all she could manage in her state of ecstasy. I squeezed under her chin with one hand, and with the other, around her throat, pressing in on the bulging skin on the sides. Her expression morphed into dreaminess, her cheeks flushed and her eyes darkened and she started to go limp. She was gripping my wrists with her hands when she started spasming, and I let go.

I slapped her face firmly while I continued to fuck her, and she started coming back to life. Her head waved around and her eyes dropped back down to look at me. "Fuuuck," she tried to mutter, but it came out more like "fuuuuhlch". Roughly, I rubbed her thick strand of drool into her face with my palm, painfully mashing her nose and throbbing red lips.

"Again!" I said, and I slapped her cheek bright red.

Her eyes widened, no longer their Egyptian shape, and filled up with tears. I pushed her into the bed by her throat and let her sink into a dream state once more. She twitched less this time, and I found it humorous, the way her perky tits jolted as I pounded her limp body. They were the only bit of soft flesh on her frame, and they made quick little ripples starting from below, from where her pussy was being pounded, upward to the top of the breast, until the little ripple brought the whole breast with it and it jolted upward, and her hard little nipple pointed toward my hands around her skinny neck, before falling back down to repeat the process.

After I observed that beautiful loop a few times, I let go again, and slapped her red cheek until she was awake. This time she just moaned. When she had taken account of everything, I folded her legs all the way back to her head, and fucked her deeper than before. As she screamed her orgasm, I laid into her and kissed her deep. She moaned and screamed in a guttural way, into my mouth. I swallowed up her scream as she sprayed a squirting orgasm onto me.

"Oh, my god!" she rattled out, after I rolled off of her. "Ohmfuckinggod yesss". She was gripping the sheets and shaking, trying to catch her breath. She gripped and released the sheets over and over with intense strength. Her head jerked and her chest heaved. Her legs seized. Her eyes were fixed ahead on the point where the ceiling met the wall.