Flight Ch. 03

Story Info
Mina deals with the changes in Archer and her memories.
7.1k words
4.71
8.9k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candyred3
candyred3
168 Followers

Editor: lil_meow6 (a baddie w/o question)

Also, thank you all for the support, no cap. Comment, heart, do a satanic sacrifice. Whatever helps.

Enjoy -CR

*****

A heat that I thought abandoned me when I had escaped Archer, weaved its way back into my veins and lit me up.

His eyes, usually so serious, melted into intense liquid blackness. That blackness never wavered from the accusation that I had robbed him for the past two years.

"You heard me, Mina. You know I'm going to be angry if I have to ask you again," he said his voice just as smooth as the rest of him.

His muscles rolled under the beautiful shirt that was begging to be peeled away.

Once upon a time, I would have undone each button, kissing the scorching skin underneath. Because, to do so would have pleased him and that's what I had lived for. To please him, to beg, to let him pull my strings like a lost little puppet.

"I'm not taking my clothes off," I said but I heard the weakness there. I could slap myself. I was supposed to show him New Mina. The Mina who didn't have his signature all over her skin.

"Is that so?" he murmured, moving closer, his eyes already taking my clothes off for me.

"Yeah, that's so. Just go back to your bedroom, Archer. I'm tired. I don't want to do this tonight," I said my eyes starting to strain from not wanting to look away from him.

His face hardened, ice emanating from him, "You're talking a big game, Mina."

I clenched my jaw, "Don't you fucking dare—"

Before I could prove just how brave I had become, Archer's arm was around my waist pulling me from the wall. His other hand swiped out, grabbing the back of my knee. His fingers steepled into the soft skin and he yanked me off my feet.

My back hit the mattress, threatening to push all the air out of my lungs. Archer didn't waste any time holding me down with his body weight.

Every curve and dip that I had missed was now against mine.

"What am I going to do with you?" he said nuzzling against the pulse in my neck. The primal movement reminded me that this was still my Archer underneath all those sharp lines and precision.

"Let me go...please," I breathed, his smell so good and powerful.

"No." He said simply and I felt cold metal settle around my wrists. Pulling at my arms I wasn't surprised to find my hands handcuffed to my headboard.

"Archer, I don't want this! I don't want you! Why can't you get that? I left because I. Did. Not. Want. You."

Archer's hand clamped over my mouth, squeezing my jaw until I was whimpering with pain. "Shut your mouth," He whispered, his face enraged.

He jerked upright, looking down on me, his breath the heaviest sound between us. He closed his eyes and took a moment to collect himself.

Finally, with my heart clattering in fear, he opened them. He had controlled whatever had broken free and gave me a cruel smile. Sharp teeth poised to tear right into me.

"You know," he said playfully, "you could always do this to me. You know just what to say to hurt me, Mina."

He started to unbutton his shirt and the golden morning light outlined and perfected him. Archer's body had hardened even more...the lithe muscles of his twenties giving way to the bulk of a man in his prime.

God, he could break every bone in my body if he wanted.

He unbuttoned his slacks, his cock already as hard as his thoughts. I couldn't help it; couldn't stop the knot that formed between my legs. I panted, remembering the orgasm I'd given myself in my bathtub. He had been there, manifested with my desire and submission.

This wasn't a manifestation. Archer was here, his presence gorgeous and formidable. I didn't want him to touch me. I didn't want him searing me with that morning light that was just as attracted to him as I was.

"Archer, I—"

"I gave you an order to not speak," he said, turning to my dresser and wrenching it open. He paused for a moment then plucked what he wanted.

In his hand was the orange, paisley scarf, I had bought when we had all gone on vacation to the Island owned by the organization. The trip had been a gift to the LADS and between the heat of the exotic air and Archer's hands on my skin it had been a miracle of a birth control prescription that I hadn't walked away pregnant.

Archer stepped back to the bed and, ignoring my stiff jaw, used the scarf to gag me.

"It isn't about you. Not this time." He said coming over me. His powerful hands gripped my thighs as he moved them apart.

I jumped when his hand cupped my pussy, the thin material of panties out of his way quicker than I could blink. The cool air settled on my exposed lips as he pushed me wider to gaze at my flesh.

He ran one a finger over my sensitive clit and circled my opening, promising to slide into me.

But he didn't.

Pushing up the white cotton gown I had been given, he ran his hands over my skin.

"You're too thin, Mina." he whispered running his hands over my ribs. "Why didn't you take care of yourself?"

He didn't seem to be looking for an answer, not that I could even give him one.

He looked up at me, squeezing my waist between his hands. " This isn't going to fly with me. I won't let you hurt yourself just to hurt me."

Of course, he pegged me. Like a sharp little thumbtack.

He leaned down, his black hair falling over his forehead, and kissed my skin as if he was afraid I'd dissipate. With each kiss, he'd breathe, pulling my scent back into him, stealing it, pulling us back together when I had stretched us so far apart.

"I won't let you hurt me anymore," he murmured as his hands massaged my tits through my bra. Finally, his fingers dipped under the material and I moaned against the gag as he pinched my nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

"Good girl," he said, his voice becoming raw. He nudged the cups out of the way, pushing the plump flesh in and out. I could see my nipples vibrating with my breath. Archer's mouth latched on and I tried not to make another sound. God knows, I didn't want him to know that the ice that I had encased in my soul for so long was easily thawing with his touch.

I could feel his cock pushing against my belly and I wiggled under him, wanting to feel him inside of me. I would deal with the betrayal of myself later.

Archer was mumbling sentiments I couldn't make out and I yelped when his hands landed on my hips. He pulled me further under him causing the handcuffs to bite into my skin. The small pain set off all the training he had put me through, all the times I completely splintered apart under him... my pleasure tipped onto pain. Sick and completely addictive.

It all piled up on me: his hands, the painful grips, the promise of orgasms. All in the strokes of his skin against mine.

My mewling against the scarf made us both shiver. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stay quiet.

Archer licked the pulse in my neck then moved down to nip the skin between my breasts, his teeth scraping against bone.

His powerful body reared above me: the planes God-like. I had never been able to hide my attraction to Archer. He was more than just beautiful...he was capable. I had had plenty of run-ins with men who were wholesome and sweet and should have been right for me.

But there was something missing. Always something missing.

"I should be punishing you right now. You destroyed so much for me. You lied, Mina, and I want you to hurt as badly..." He cut off, almost as if he'd revealed too much.

"It doesn't matter," Archer said more to himself, "I have you and it doesn't matter."

His fingers gripped my inner thighs, ticklish and painful, and forced them further apart. It was incredibly vulnerable and lewd to be spread open for him.

He let out a heavy breath, closing his eyes briefly. "I want to taste you so badly."

He leaned down and kissed the inside of my thigh. The feel of his mouth so close to my pussy made my stomach fall with anticipation. I wanted to feel his mouth sucking on the core center of me. It was my favorite thing because of him.

"But not yet, this isn't about you."

I groaned into the gag, frustration making me annoyed. I wanted to feel him moving inside of me again even if it was disrespectful to the two years I'd stayed gone.

I was starting to feel warmth again. Hot, slick emotions that were tripping back into my soul and if I could feel him seated inside of me they would come back full force.

I heard his dark laugh intertwine us together. "Mina, baby, you've missed me, haven't you?"

I felt his fingers swipe down my silky slit and my hips bucked in reflex. He held his fingers up to the light and I could see his fingertips were glistening.

I could just die.

"Beautiful," he murmured, licking his fingers in long strokes. I was hoping he'd put his fingers inside me but instead he nudged my legs wider, kneeling between them I watched as he smeared my juices and his spit over the length of him. Starting at the thick base, he fisted his cock, rolling his hips with each pump.

He leaned forward and his hand snaked up and tightened around my throat then moved to curl into my hair. His touch was getting rougher with each stroke until my hair was pulling at the roots.

"Oh fuck," he moaned,his strokes getting faster, a faint clicking mixing with his breaths.

His face was beautiful to watch as much as it was torture. I wanted to be a part of it, not a bystander like he was forcing me to be.

That thought was enough to make me break out in a sweat. What the fuck was I thinking?

His head went back, the arch of his throat exposed. I felt warm jets of his cum lap over my pussy and onto my belly. They seared more than when I was held down so the tattooist could mark my shoulder.

I had always imagined Archer taking my body in a ferocious claiming that I couldn't control. There was only one issue in that fact. And I wasn't ready to look at it.

Archer's chest heaved, short and stagnant...like an animal satiated.

"I didn't think there was anything you couldn't tell me, Mina. I knew this was difficult. Resigning would be difficult. But you crossed me. You crossed everything I wanted for us."

His voice, absolute, was startling. He spoke as if he had the time to think on this and I guess he did.

The anger that sat in my sternum flared, painful, and vengeful. The same feeling that made me light-headed at seeing my blank apartment.

He spoke of blame. My blame. And didn't that just piss me off.

He was sunlight and beautiful as he was stubborn and single-minded. The air that was coming out of his lungs was hot and disruptive.

Archer looked down at me covered in his cum. Rebranded deeper than the ink pushed into my pores. I couldn't tell if he was pleased, the stoic lines of his face giving me nothing. Because, if I could see anything, it could be ammo. For anyone, or me, to bring him down.

He'd learnt his lesson.

I tried bringing my wrists closer to my body to protect myself. I couldn't stop remembering how many times I felt caged by him.

"Stop, Mina," he said moving inches above my face, "you aren't going anywhere until I say."

He reached down and untied the scarf pulled tight over my mouth. I expected him to straighten but he didn't. His face hovered over mine, looking for signs that only made sense to him. It made me nervous how his eyes studied me.

"Hmmm," he traced my lips with his finger, "should I kiss you?"

Oh God.

His lips hovered over mine. So close, like a taste I could recreate only with memory.

I closed my eyes, feening to feel his mouth on mine like an addict reintroduced.

Instead, cold, cold, metal settled around my neck.

"Archer, what have you done!" I cried pulling at the cuffs, scraping my skin.

"Securing our future, " he grabbed my jaw. "Hear this, Mina. You got away from me once and I will never let that happen again."

My heart fluttered dangerously because I could hear that truth and finality settling on my skin.

With that he turned and left the room, leaving me to drown in my own shame and his cum.

*****

I yanked at the collar around my neck, the weight of it bothering me down into the pit of my soul. Archer's spiteful monologue this morning was meant to strip me down with humility.

Him putting a tracker on me was more than spiteful.

I tried to hook my finger under it, remembering words long ago that he had murmured into the darkness between us. It had been when I first got brought to this place.

I had been desperate and jumpy like an insecure animal. It hadn't been easy being broken in by Archer and his lifestyle. I had been drowning under the waves of losing my place in the world as Mina.

I had been stupid and the first chance I got I had taken off into the desert, while the sun had been sinking from the sky. It was always unbearably hot when sky wanted to say goodbye.

It had been so hot, I remembered. Archer had known I was flighty and had silently hunted me into panicked circles, letting me tire myself out.

When I had collapsed, the red dirt coating my throat, I had felt stupid. He said nothing as he gathered me in his arms, the sun highlighting the beautiful reds in his skin. As I laid on the baking ground I was so sad. So sad by how beautiful he looked.

He had brought me back to the compound, hydrated me, then tucked me into his bed. He let me cry and for once didn't burn me with his temper.

"Mina," he'd whispered, tracing my tears, "you can't survive out there. You need me. And I need you. You have to understand that. You have to."

It had occurred to me then that I was never going to rip my existence away from him.

I shook myself and yanked at the collar again. Those memories were not going to help me now.

"Mina," he snapped, "stop fidgeting. It's not coming off and you're going to make your skin raw." He looked at me through the mirror he was using as he fixed his tie.

"Then take it off?" I quipped, resisting the urge to flip him off.

He had come back into my bedroom a little while later, his hair wet and his skin clean. Un-cuffing me from my bed, he yanked me up and indicated that if I so much as made a sound, I'd regret it. I'd followed him back to his room, fighting the panic and memories that gripped my brain. His sheets were messy, which was unusual for him, and I thought I could smell a slight scent of a citrus perfume.

He'd motioned to me to sit but instead I leaned against the wall. He let it slide for whatever reason and went about getting dressed for the day.

He paused in his motions, "I forgot how mouthy you were. If you want to waste your time fighting me on every little thing—go ahead. But don't forget I always win."

I almost shivered but I couldn't help myself, "I suggest you don't forget you lost for two years."

The old Archer flashed in his eyes for a moment and then he turned to me.

"Is this really what you want to do?" he asked, his features smooth, "You want to prod at me until I lash out? Where has that ever gotten you?"

"I want this thing off. I want to go home," I argued and I cringed at how whiny I sounded.

Archer strolled towards me, the suddenness making me scramble backwards until the cold metal of the wall pressed against my skin. Archer boxed me in, his hands by my temples.

I arched my head up to stare up at him and my braveness made one side of his mouth tick up.

"If this is the game you want to play, we can. But, as you well remember there are always consequences." His hand cupped my jaw, the gentleness a little unsettling.

"I want this off," I breathed but with him so close it wasn't coming out brave.

"And I wanted you with me these past two years," he brushed the side of my face, "but you left and ruined everything in your wake. I'm doing the world a favor by keeping you with me, really."

"That isn't fucking fair!" I burst out, trying to push him away, hating that I had to touch him. Hating that he clutched my hands and held them against his chest.

"Life isn't fair," he said and yanked me away from the wall, "now hands on the bed."

The silence between us was horrible. He had touched me, branded me, and controlled me. He hadn't punished me yet and I could tell by the set of his jaw he was looking forward to it.

I knelt on the floor, tears immediately clouding my eyes,

"Archer...please...please don't."

He tilted his head, "You don't get to beg me now, Mina. As much as I like to see you on your knees in front of me, I've let you get away with too much. Now get up and bend over. I want your hands flat on the bed."

I shook my head, my tears flowing faster. He didn't get to do this to me.

"Mina, I will not tell you again. I'm not going to let your tirades disrupt my life. I've been letting you get away with being disrespectful up until this point but I won't tolerate in light of your recent rebellion. Get. Up."

I stared at his face, hoping to find some mercy. There was none.

Come on, Mina, get some dignity.

I wiped the tears off my face and sat on my knees ignoring the carpet biting into my skin. I turned and bent over the bed, my heart beating so hard it was like I could feel every pulse in my body. Fuck. I was really back here. I was really letting him do whatever it is he wanted to do to me.

His hand smoothed over my the plump flesh of my ass. His fingers pulled at my panties, rubbing the material into between my swollen lips.

"Your body remembers," he whispered, slipping his finger into the slick heat. I bit my lip, trying not to react like I had earlier.

"I didn't have a chance to explore you this morning. It took everything I had not to meet you down in the garage. I would have fucked you until you were begging me to stop. I had to cool off."

His other hand found the feather and crown on my shoulder. His fingers splayed on my skin and he pressed down as if that tattoo was the only proof he had that he owned me.

He pulled away from me and I resisted the urge to look to see what he was doing.

I heard the buckle of his belt and goosebumps broke out over my skin. How many times had I heard that noise? In fear...or arousal?

Me getting strapped with Archer's belt was nothing new, but Archer's swing was drowned with pent-up fury and the need to put me in my place.

The blow landed on the fleshier part of my ass but that didn't stop the excruciating pain that wracked my body.

I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut as if it would erase the pain.

He didn't even make me count them, I wouldn't have been able to anyway. Blow after blow landed on my ass the pain becoming dull and unbearable.

"Stop it!" I screamed trying to twist away but Archer's blows were becoming sloppy and without aim.

"Stop what?" he demanded, his voice coming out raw and hoarse

Another lash landed over my skin that was already brutalized. I couldn't stop from crying my tears blinding my vision.

"Stop what, Mina?" He cut into my pain. I felt him kick my ankles out and the next swing landed on my pussy.

"Please, sir," I cried, "I'm sorry! Please stop!" I couldn't catch my breath. Tears and pain choked me.

"Why are you being punished, Mina?" he asked, lording over me, but I could tell he was please that I'd addressed him as I would have before.

"Be-because...I've been disrespectful," I whispered, mortified.

"And why is that not allowed?"

It took me a moment to answer, but I wasn't quick enough. Three more strikes landed on my sensitive skin making me jerk.

"Because!! Because you're my Master!"

His hand smoothed up my spine. "Good, girl."

******

The light in the condo fought the cold steel and almost made it inviting. It had changed since the last time I had seen it. Before, Archer and his friends had occupied the space like the loose cannons they were. This had been the place where bloodshed and machination wasn't expected of them. Where they could separate themselves from their reality.

candyred3
candyred3
168 Followers
12