Flight Layover with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she told me the situation with her son yesterday, an unholy thought lept in my mind. I envisioned Natalie sucking him off -- mother and son -- then completing the life cycle by fucking. It's a terrible thing to encourage but it's a dark vice of mine.

Natalie would be furious if she knew, but I'd vaguely broached the subject with Donovan before, years ago, testing the water if he was interested in his mother. I never thought anything would come of it, at the time it seemed impossible, but I mentioned to him how attractive Natalie looked in various outfits. He'd laugh it off, and I'd laugh too, but in the back of my mind I knew there was interest. His reaction matched how many sons feel about hot mothers.

This morning in bed, I woke up to a wonderful email and read it on my phone:

~

So it turns out you had a point. Donnie seemed receptive to these ideas. You should have seen his eyes during the conversation, they were all over me. I told him about the private sex life of flight attendants, the whole lifestyle, and he already knows a fraction of what goes on.

Actually he'd gotten a blowjob from a flight attendant before (mid-flight!). He refuses to confess anymore and swears that was the full extent of his actions. Do i believe him? I'm not so sure. Men always have their secrets when it comes to sex, much like women. That's what makes sex fun.

I showed him my pussy and made the offer. I only did that when I felt certain he'd take the deal of a lifetime. Mouth, pussy, whatever keeps him out of this private world... though ironically... he'd be entering a new world. Yes, it's scary doing this with my son. But overall it's for the best, I think. Wouldn't want him getting mixed up with the wrong women.

My next show is in 2-3 hours. I think you'll be in the office by then, be sure to watch. I'll have a special guest... you might know him... as my son. Yes, yes, horrible, I know. Your words resonated with me and it's the best option to steer Donovan's cock away from other mouths. Plus, i'll probably make a small fortune having a penis in my show. We'll see.

love,

Nattie

~

Some people are addicted to alcohol or gambling, but I'm addicted to something that stimulates my brain, right down to the core. The incest gene. I arrive at my office early and check my emails. We're launching a new product soon, which means we're busy testing everything, including fixing any last-minute bugs and refactoring code.

On my personal laptop I head to my sister's webcam page. She isn't online yet. I've earned the right to watch porn at work, to be honest, because I'm a top performer for the company. I'm a senior software engineer, a workaholic, and I've led teams on complex projects. In a few years I'll become a principal engineer with greater responsibilities.

That isn't bragging. I'm showing that people like me have these interests.

Finally the stream comes to life as Natalie logs on. She's sitting on the bed with a view of the contemporary hotel room behind her, with tanned walls and sleek furniture, bathed in dim lights. Her face is out of camera, but I see her long blonde hair draped across each side of her chest, over her blue and white striped shirt. The top buttons are undone and she appears braless.

She's waiting for more viewers to arrive, and in the meantime, she steps back and flips her skirt up and down, flashing her black panties and stockings. I put on earbuds so I can listen to her speaking without anyone in the office noticing. She's talking about the flight delay and how there's a cock show happening soon.

With a day as busy as mine, it's inevitable when a man knocks on my glass door and I signal for him to enter. I remove my earbuds, but the live stream of my sister is still on my laptop. The man is a subordinate and he's talking about the minor software bug we have to fix. I tell him I'll be there soon.

After he leaves I put the earbuds on and see a cock on screen. It's my first time seeing Donovan's penis and it's semi-erect and dangling in front of my sister's face. The audience is going wild with comments and tips. Before she'd suck on her fingers and plunge them into her pussy. That was the extent of her show, a solo spectacle of female self-pleasure. Now she is going to get penetrated by a young man.

I type a comment that I'm watching and time is of the essence. Natalie sees my message on screen, recognizes my username, and she gives a delicious smile. I see how timid she is about doing this, her nerves for doing anything the first time are always apparent. As I've mentioned, she's never been a true slut. She has ethics. When she cups the balls and fondles the shaft, it's her first time intimately touching her son and I listen to the sound of her breathing heavier. The cock springs to life and stiffens in her hands. She licks her lips, getting ready to suck.

Her red nail polish looks so fucking sexy around a hard dick. Her long blonde hair shines, even under the dimmed hotel lights. When she puts the swollen head of the dick in her mouth and closes her lips, her fingers grip tighter as the tips keep making that ringing sound. I wish I could see her eyes. I bet they're sparkling right now, but at the same time, I know how she must feel about this. Part of what makes this so hot is knowing how paradoxical Natalie must feel inside; her curiosity for sex, the unrelenting love for her son, and wanting to be the best mother possible.

Ever since the divorce, Donovan has been her world. Even when she tries not to be clingy with him and lets him live his own life, she still keeps a watchful eye on him. There were times when we were in bed together, naked after sex -- Natalie and I -- she'd be on her phone scrolling through Donovan's social media pages to see how he's doing. I've always thought that was incredibly sweet of her. And that made me love her more.

Now her lips form a careful o-shape, with that lengthy erection going deeper toward her throat, while she keeps her face out of view. I see Donovan's hands stroking her hair and holding it back so the audience gets a clear view of her mouth. I used to do the same thing with our pussy-eating, Natalie's hair is a prime attraction and easy to admire. She keeps her hands on his thighs while deepthroating and she makes this gagging noise in between which drives the crowd wild. I had no idea she could throat a cock. A part of me likes to think it's a special treat she's giving her son, that she's pushing her physical limits to please him.

I've seen Natalie sucking a cock before, years before she'd gotten married, and she let me hide in the closet to watch. I've never seen her fuck. After she'd sucked Donovan enough and they hit the right goals, she is ready to give up her pussy. She removes her panties but leaves the skirt on. The skirt, after all, is part of the show. The same with her shirt, which she unbuttons all the way so the center of her bare chest shows.

When they fuck, it's like acrobats. Natalie stands straight on one leg, while her other leg is also straight with her foot on the bed. Donovan is behind her and starts fucking like there's no tomorrow. I mean, this is some really pent up sex.

Growing up, Natalie was a tall girl and our mother insisted that she enroll in ballerina classes, and currently that ballerina training is put to a much different use. Our mother is now elderly and she'd be horrified beyond belief if she knew that Natalie uses that ballerina training for her son. All those thousands of dollars, those hours of stretching and posing, now used so that Natalie could spread her pussy wide for a son's hard cock. For an online audience. For me to watch.

I listen to them moaning, god, that moan of hers. She makes a different kind of whimpering sound than she does with me. Knowing her, I'd imagine it's because the bond between mother/son is much different than with sisters. She birthed this young man, created that cock, and now that cock is being used to drill her cunt. Plus I can only give her pussy-licking, while Donovan is able to pound the cervix he came from, hitting all the sweet spots.

After they fuck for a while, Natalie gets on her knees while her son holds the camera to her mouth, careful not to show the rest of her face, and she starts sucking again. She's slurping on her pussy fluids. It's obvious what's about to happen. The inevitable conclusion to hot sex. She sucks and strokes, this time with more fervor. I can hear Donovan groaning as his swollen dick starts shooting ropes of cum onto her tongue and chin. They both moan. I'm watching Natalie's open mouth and extended tongue, catching everything her son gives her. I wonder if the young man always cums this much, or if there's something about a mother that has this effect on a son.

Someone is outside my office, I can see him signaling me to hurry, so I put my computer to sleep mode and pull my earbuds out. I take a deep breath to center myself. I drink a sip of coffee. Then I leave my office, my mind still racing, wetness between my legs.

*

As the workday comes to an end and most people head home, I return to my office and get back to the computer screen. Their second and final show had already started and there's no way I'm going to miss the unique eroticism of incest.

The stream connects and I'd already missed most of the latest show, as Natalie is on her knees giving a calming blowjob, as if she were in a meditative state. She's naked this time, her body is relaxed, and her long hair is frazzled. She's wearing bold red lipstick. God, that lipstick. She knows that I'm enticed by it. The camera moves around to give a nice view of her mouth, which again, avoids showing her face.

Natalie makes a cute humming noise as her cheeks hollow while she's sucking, which can only mean that Donovan is cumming in her mouth. Her head bobs in slow motion, going forward and back, as she gulps several times in fast succession. I see her throat moving with each gulp. Afterward her tongue swirls around the head and licks the shaft, excess cum dripping down to the carpet.

When she finishes, she brings her mouth to the camera and twirls her tongue a few more times. It's the same talented tongue that I've grown to adore, with fond memories of that tongue between my legs, only now it's covered in thick white cum. A smaller load than earlier. She closes her lips and gulps and swallows it down, followed by a satisfied smile, highlighted by her red lipstick.

She blows kisses to the camera and waves goodbye. I tip her 500 tokens, and when she sees my account name, she smiles and blows another kiss, then says, 'Evil bitch.' Her flight is leaving soon, she tells everyone, and she has to get ready.

Natalie uses a towel and cleans her son's penis. It's done in the most affectionate way I've ever seen. She wipes her hands and mouth with the same towel, then she hugs her son for several long seconds. To the audience, it's post-sex tenderness. To me, I know that it's mother/son intimacy and she's still processing what they've done. Donovan wears his underwear and Natalie hands him the rest of his clothes. They're folded, the pants and shirt, and I just know that she was the one who'd folded them before this session started, because she has a thing about neatness and proper presentation. It's a different kind of eroticism knowing that Natalie folded her son's clothes prior to giving such a tender blowjob.

I can hear Natalie candidly saying that they'll meet again soon before their flights depart. The tone is non-sexual. The audience probably thinks he's just some random pilot. When Donovan leaves the room, the other show begins. Watching her get dressed in her flight attendant outfit is everyone's wet dream. She walks around the room, still naked and barefoot, and fixes her hair and gathers her clothes.

She starts with her black bra, then her stockings. Per a request, she bends over with her legs and back straight and she flashes her pussy and asshole. The labia is brown and thick, but her pussy is light pink. Her anus also has the same darker shade with a pink inside. She wears her panties and slips on her uniform with practiced ease. She'd worn this outfit a million times.

After another wave goodbye, she turns off the camera and I'm left speechless. I'd masturbated earlier during an extended bathroom break. Now, as the office is mostly cleared with people having gone home, I slip my hand beneath my bottom and touch myself. It'll take a while to decompress from having seen real incest. My dear sister and her charming son with the big dick.

I scroll down her webcam profile to her picture gallery. She has several pics of herself in uniform and I find something that titillates me. A selfie with her breasts showing, those dainty pink nipples exposed, during a flight when the lights are turned down so people can sleep. She was in the crew's rest area during that picture. I touch myself, fingers going deep, and I think about her nipples and lips.

What makes me cum is thinking about Natalie's mouth loaded with cum. Remember, whoever is reading this, she's your flight attendant who ensures your comfort and safety in the skies. She caters to your needs as she walks down the aisles. She's excellent at her job. She does everything with a smile. Like anyone else, she has her secrets. Beneath her bra are pink nipples which are most likely erect from erotic thoughts. Beneath her panties is a pussy that was fucked by her own son. And her mouth. Could you notice that faint, musty aroma when she asks if you'd like a drink? Would you guess that the aroma came from her son's ejaculation?

The End

support your local business

vote / comment / follow

12