Flip Mecum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're interested, I'll give you an audition. My office is upstairs. We can audition there right now if you want. The guys who dance for me get $75/night and can easily make 4 or 5 times that in tips if they're good and the patrons like them. I think you might be one of the ones who do really well here."

I wasn't exactly a rube. I knew about gay dance clubs. Had even had a few glimpses on the internet. I was going to be a stripper and nude before the dance was over. And guys were going to grope me (or more) for money during the routine and maybe a little more after. Frankly, I was scared, but more than scared, I was excited. So I followed him upstairs to his "office."

The room was pretty large. He had a cluttered desk with a big leather chair behind it. I noticed an unmade bed partially hidden behind a three-panel screen. And there was a small platform in front of the desk. Both were obviously meant for "auditions."

"Let me see what you've got, Flip." He started some music, sexy and slow to start. "Let's see you strip for an audience." Although I had no practice, I knew that I was going to have to show him a very seductive performance. I stepped up on the platform and pulled my hat over my eyes, looked up and gave him what I thought might be a hot, sexy come-on look. I moved my legs to the music and let it wash into me, gyrating and bumping. I pulled off the hat and lifted the tee over my head, giving him a 360 of my torso. The hat went back on and my hands hooked behind my buckle and reached down to emphasize my hard dick behind the zipper. I danced a bit more, then fell to the floor and performed a few pushups, lifting my head and licking my lips after each one, pushing my nice ass into the air—making believe there was someone under me (or maybe over me) on the stage.

I was up again. I unbuckled and turned and drew the belt slowly out of the loops. I motioned for him to approach, looped it around his neck and drew his lips to my nipples. His tongue came out and washed them as they uplifted and hardened. He grabbed my ass, but I pushed him away. I unbuttoned and dropped the jeans, exposing the tops of my buns and my crack. Turned again and revealed that I was commando. He interrupted, "You'll need a jock. Can't give them too much, too soon. And they need a place to stash the cash." But I nevertheless pulled off the jeans—realizing it wasn't very sexy. They were too tight, but if I had a stool, I could ham it up. I stood legs akimbo, fluffed and showed off my dick. It was nearly hard. "Nice cock. Even nicer hood. It'll make you more exotic. Lots of guys like hoods. And I love how cut you are. But, my barber is going to have to shape those pubes. It looks DIY, is it?"

"Yeah. I do it myself."

"Well. I like what I'm seeing. I guess you can prove you're at least 18?" Then he sat back in his chair and started rubbing what was obviously a nice erect dick. "Is there anything else you want to show me before I make my final decision?"

It was pretty obvious. Did I want the job? Was I ready to broadcast my body and my sexuality to Houston right now? And was I ready to blow him or more to get it? He was a good enough looking guy—and about 35. He was clean. Not a dirty old man. So what the fuck! Nothing ventured..... I approached the chair. He spread his legs. So I knelt in the vee and opened his trousers. He lifted to help and I slipped them and his trunks down his thighs. He pulled them off to permit me to nestle into his vee. He had a monster, dark and cut, with a plum-shaped head. The musk drifted to my nostrils, and I was in the groove. My lips surrounded it and as I tongued the slit, I sucked hard, careful to keep my teeth away from his tender flesh. I worked it, with hands rolling his balls and teasing his taint. He went in deeper touching my throat. So I sucked harder and swirled my tongue around. The suction combined with the tongue action did the trick. He levitated from the chair, obviously pleased with my apprentice technique. Then I tasted the precum. It was sweet and creamy. I reached up and began to tweak his nipples.

I looked up, the hat still shading my face. My eyes looked up into his—a gesture that he apparently really liked. "I like it when my boys look at me when they blow me." I could feel the beginnings of his spasm. He was going to cum. And I immediately decided that swallowing was a must. I urged the spunk to flow from his balls, pressed on the taint to heighten his pleasure and waited for the blasts. They came immediately. Four big shots of hot viscous liquid. It filled my mouth, and I swallowed as much as I could, but when I looked up again, some of his cum dribbled out the edges of my lips. He smiled, wiped my mouth and brought his cum to his lips.

"That was terrific, Flip. You're hired. Now come up here and let me feel the texture of that meat and jerk you off. I like holding my boy's nuts before they start. It reminds them who is boss." He pulled me into his lap, took my balls in his hand and squeezed them almost to pain, and using my precum he slowly stroked me to climax—which he caught in his fist and fed to me. "Now you know who owns those balls boy. Our cum has mingled. You're mine, boy."

I dressed and he provided me with a few details. "All the boys who dance on Thursday, Friday and Saturday are housed in a dorm on the other side of this floor on the nights they dance. The dressing rooms are there too. You'll find some props and clothes if you want. You can put your choices and your stuff in a locker. I don't allow you to go home with anyone on the nights you dance—unless they register with me. I don't want my boys hurt. And from time to time, I invite one or more of you to sleep here with me. Would you like that, Flip? I don't force anyone."

"Yeah, I think so. I'm pretty overwhelmed by all this and how fast it has happened. Thanks, Mr. Peacock. But, I'm going to need a place to live even when we are not performing. I'm going to wear out my welcome with my sisters in a day or so. Besides, I really want to find a place for myself. Do you have any suggestions? I obviously won't be able to afford much—at least until net month when I'm one of your stars."

"Confident aren't we? And with good reason. You are a magnificent young man. Don't sell yourself for too little. You'll regret it later. If you need a place to live on other nights, I have a group apartment on the third floor. The rents are very low for my boys. There's currently one bed open. But if you take that option, I reserve the right to have you here any night that I choose. It's part of the rent."

"One more thing. The dance floor is really a film studio—for adult entertainment film production during the day. If you turn out to be a real hit as a dancer, I'll audition you for a film. There's real money in that."

TBC BD

12