Flip of a Coin

Story Info
I won the toss and elected to receive. And I did.
3.5k words
4.54
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If gay men having hot sex bothers you...you might not want to read this. It might accidentally stir your pot.

Hey, I won that coin toss fair and square, so it's time to pay up!

That's what was going through my mind, 5, then 10 minutes after 7. I was beginning to think that you'd welched on it, and that maybe I should have to get up and go shut & lock the hotel room door. WIth my luck, somebody would get the room # confused and pushed the door open, and, well, that would be a bit awkward, wouldn't it?

And whoever the accidental voyeur would turn out to be, it would take a lot of explaining, and I wasn't sure that they'd believe me. I mean, especially when I tell them that I actually WON the coin toss on this. I could hear it; my mind is messed up like that, it constructs entire hypothetical conversations that never take place between people who, in reality, never meet.

"Well, if you won, then how come you're..."

How come I'm what? On my knees, dressed in stockings and a garter, my ankles crossed behind me, my hands cuffed behind my back, with "Your Slut" written on my forehead? Is that what you mean? Why am I like that if I actually won the coin toss? Well, duh! Isn't that obvious?

I won what I really wanted.

**********

It came down to a coin toss because the truth is that either of us would have chosen this, but we knew that, for this to work, one of us had to be the top, and one of us had to be the bottom. And while I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't love feeling your mouth working on my cock, or that I couldn't get hard at the idea of fucking YOUR little boi pussy (I just love that term! Because when I'm...like that, in that frame of mind...I'm fully surrendering my "man card," and boi seems like so much more appropriate of a term. And pussy...well, we all know what a man wants to do with one of those, and that's exactly why I chose THIS as the spoils of my victory. And now, I'm starting to wonder if you've backed out. That would be a pretty shitty thing to do, and as you run 5, then 10, then almost 15 minutes-

**********

"Sorry, took me forever to get here. There was a wreck on the interstate." You're apologizing as you walk in the door, but the sight of me there, on my knees, just takes you back, and you just stand there for a moment...with the door open. In fact, it isn't until you hear another door open and people emerge that you come to your senses and let it close behind you.

Setting down your keys on the counter, you step over to me. We're both silent; what's the protocol for talking to someone in this situation? I mean, I think discussing the impending snowstorm or politics or sports or...anything else...would be a bit absurd. Painting the elephant in the room, as it were.

You step straight in front of me, your back to the TV. I look up at you, still wordless, and try to determine your state of mind. You look at the words written on my forehead. I bought the cheesiest red lipstick I could find, but one I knew I could wash off completely later. Hopefully.

"My slut, huh?" You spoke and it snapped me back to the moment.

"Yes...sir," I replied.

"We'll see about that. Well, if you're a slut, I'm sure you know what to do with this..." and with that, you pushed down your sweat pants. You wrapped your hand around your cock and balls, pulling it all up and out front, and then pulled on your cock a couple of times, just stretching it out.

My lips opened wide in anticipation, and I licked my lips in anticipation. With your right hand hefting your still soft cock up by the base, your left hand came up behind my head, pulling my head forward. As I drew near, I stuck my tongue out, and made first contact with your cock. I held at that position for a moment, running my wet, hot, fat tongue all over your cockhead.

I heard you suck in breath through clenched teeth. I slid my tongue under the head, even between your fingers as they were gently squeezing and pumping your cock. I was pleased to see it beginning to stretch on its own, and fill out in girth as well. I slid the head into my mouth, closing my lips behind the ridge at the back of the swollen glans, my tongue still massaging the underside. Slowly, I begin to pump my mouth back and forth on your cock, slowly taking a bit mo-

Quickly moving both of your hands to my head, you pull me fully onto your cock, and I am taken by surprise. Your cock may not be huge (your words, certainly not mine!) but it reaches the back of my throat, and I gag. Just as quickly, though, you haul my head back off of you, until just the head remains in my mouth. I only barely get to take in a quick breath through my nose and your doubling down again, pulling my cock towards you and thrusting it towards the back of my throat.

You maintain a steady barrage of thrusts, and I hear you beginning to growl and groan a bit at the feel of my hot, wet mouth suckling at your cock. Fully engorged now, it is filling my mouth, and I come to realize that the very fact that your cock is NOT longer is exactly why this is such a struggle: It pushes to my gag reflex, but never past it, so I am fighting hard on each thrust not to gag. At the same time, the wet sounds of your cock plunging in and out of my mouth is creating an obscene soundtrack for the violation of my throat. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

All good things must come to an end, though. I realize as the pistoning of your cock in and out of my mouth becomes erratic and more forceful that you are nearing the point of no return. The wet "glugsklupsmackglucksklupsmack" sound coming from my mouth fills the room, a wordless account of the face-fucking onslaught you are delivering to me.

Finally, with what can only be described as a roar, your hands pull me tight against you, my lips at your root, smashed against your crotch and I feel your cock jerking, spasming and then! Hot jets of thick cum fill my mouth and throat. WIth your cock in my mouth, jammed against the back of my throat (you filled a couple of more inches in the last 30 seconds as your cock grew even thicker, longer), most of your man see went straight down my throat. I felt it, hot and slimy as it went down, then I swallowed, your cock still jerking in my mouth, and now my mouth was full of it. Now I could taste it, salty, bitter, but somehow it fed something within me. Your last couple of spurts you put onto my face, across my left eye with one spurt; fortunately, I knew to keep my eyes closed. Then I felt another on my face, coating my mouth, then another, weaker one. I knew you had saved this load up for me, and I'm sure marking your slut with it was part of your plan.

My left eye still closed, I barely opened my right. Just before me, a large, pendulous drop hung from the tip of your cock. My tongue extended, I looked up at you as I licked that drop, savoring it in my mouth for a moment, then, still keeping eye contact with you, I swallowed it. I opened my mouth like an obedient slut, showing my master what I had accomplished. You grin, then taking your cock by the base, used it to scrape more of your cum from my face into my mouth. I bathe your cock with my tongue, carefully cleaning it, enjoying the ride down from the mountaintop of lust. I take you fully into my mouth one more time, carefully vacuuming your cock clean, then sit back on my heels.

What a wonderful way to start an evening!

**********

A long hot shower together was just the thing for both of us, but we held fast to our roles. Taking a soapy washcloth, I bathed you from head to foot. When I knelt to do you feet and legs, I was naturally on my knees, which conveniently placed my face at the same level as your cock, which I bathed gently.

After having shot your first big load into my mouth and down my throat, your cock had naturally receded back to a resting length and girth, but my attention seemed to be stirring it a bit. Nonetheless, I gave it only a quick washing, grinning up at you a bit deviously. I know you'd have been happy to have me take that thing back in my mouth, and I wouldn't have resisted my Master's wishes if that had been your order, but you could tell I was up to something.

"Please turn around, sir," I requested, still kneeling. You turned, and after rubbing more soap onto the washcloth, I begin to wash your ass. You moaned and placed a palm on the wall as I ran it up your crack. You slut, I thought. You're as bad as I am! But tonight is MY night to bottom.

Satisfied that it was clean, I then leaned in and begin to kiss your ass, moving from the top of the cheeks towards the bottom, alternating sides, until I reached the bottom curve. You knew what was coming, of course, and pushed your bottom back towards me, spreading your cheeks

slightly. I wasn't about to disappoint you, extending my tongue out and licking your ass from the bottom to the top, then back down again, this time pushing it deeper. As it glided lightly across your tight little rosebud, I heard you suck in a quick breath. I teased on past it, but then came back up, this time making my tongue rigid and pressing the tip just inside.

"AH!" I heard you exclaim. "Shit! That feels...amazing!" you complimented your slut as I pushed it in and out a few times. Reaching around, I grasped your swelling cock, and pumped it as I tongue-fucked your ass. Quickly I felt it swell in my hands, and your hips rocked back and forth, pushing against my tongue in your rear and then fucking through my grasp.

Soon, though, you'd had enough. Leaning forward, you reached back and pushed my head back, away from your butt.

"Enough, slut! That feels great, but I need to fuck, NOW. Get out." You reached down and turned the water off as I stood up and stepped out of the tub. I reached for a towel, thought for a second, then turned to begin toweling you off, but you stopped me.

"No time for that shit. I'm fucking you just like you are. Get your ass in there on the bed!"

I came out of the bathroom door first, you hot on my heels. I stopped at the foot of the bed, and you came up right behind me. I could feel your hot cock, bobbing and prodding my wet ass.

"How...how do you want me, sir?" I asked, looking back over my shoulder at you. The heat in your face was almost scary. I could tell this was going to be rough.

"On your knees on the bed, slut. Right here at the edge." I moved to comply, getting my knees just up onto the foot of the bed, then lowering my head and chest to the bed. I looked back at you.

"Like this, sir,?" I asked, trying my best to be the innocent tease.

You seemed to be fixated on my ass, which was in this position spread open wide, inviting you. Your hand roamed over my ass, a finger poked at my little hole. I hoped you had lube close at hand.

You didn't answer me for a long moment, then, looking around, you grinned, undoubtedly a diabolical plan being birthed in your head.

"No, on second thought, get up on the bed more, and turn around, facing the foot of the bed."

I wasn't sure what you were thinking, but I was a little disappointed, because I had thought of being taken this way many times. But I'm not in charge, so I just do what I'm told. Now I'm in the same position, but now my head is just shy of the foot of the bed. I await your pleasure.

You move between the beds, running your hand over my body, and I shiver. You get to my flanks, and give me a sharp slap on my left ass cheek, stinging me. I don't say anything, I just raise my head up slightly.

And then that's when I saw it. Or rather, I saw myself. In the mirror. And now I understood why you'd moved me. I saw in the reflection that you pulled the bottle of lube from the desk between the beds, and then got onto the bed behind me. Watching you pop the top in it, pouring some into your hand, then spreading that on your cock, stroking it, though I couldn't actually see it, just you...it all had me hot. I was going to be watching myself get fucked.

I saw your right hand raise high, then watched it as it slapped down hard on my right ass cheek, the sting following the sight by about a second or so. It was almost like being detached from it, except for the burn that rose immediately from the red handprint you probably left. You smacked again, then again.

"Ah! Ah!" I registered the strikes audibly. That made you smile. (You mean bastard! LOL Don't worry, it will come back around the next time I'M on top!) Then I saw you tip that bottle up, and then a second later I felt that cold lube flowing down my ass, and then your fingers were working it around my little boi pussy. One pushes in, and my breath catches. It saws back and forth, gently working me open, then a second oily mate joins it. When you quickly go to add a third, I'm feeling the stretch and the pinch.

"AH! Oh, sir! It's...it's so much!"

You laugh at me; I see the smile on your face in the mirror as you watch the alarm on my face.

"Oh, that's just my fingers; that's nothing yet, slut. Now you're going to get fucked. You're going to get a man's cock in that little boi cunt. No matter what else happens in your life, you'll always remember tonight, the night you became a man's bitch. MY bitch..." you emphasized your words by pushing the swollen knob of your cock against my tight little hole.

"Now look at yourself in the mirror, slut! I want you to see your face as a MAN'S cock takes your ass!" I looked into the mirror; hell, I couldn't get my eyes off of it. My fear showed on my face, as did my lust, and then I could see your eyes, focused on me. I felt and saw your hands take hold of my hips, and with our eyes locked on each other, you thrust into me, forever stealing my virginity.

I was like a schoolgirl, who thought she knew what this was about, until she gets taken for the first time in the back seat of a car; the farmer's daughter, bent over a haybale, learning the facts of life as a farmhand takes her. I felt your cock breach my defenses, a burning hot, impossibly thick invader demanding access, taking its liberties at my expense. You stormed the gates, then, withdrawing but an inch, you thrust your way through again, gaining more ground. Twice more you repeated this coarse invasion, and then on the third I felt your balls against my own, and I knew I had all of you.

Hot tears flooded my eyes. Sounds of anguish had come from my mouth, but none were intelligible. There was no "NO!" and no demands for you to cease and desist. My body wanted me to, but within me the resolve was stronger. I came her for this, to get well and truly fucked. I had planned for this not for days, not for weeks, not for months but for decades. So even though my boi pussy burned with the invasion, somewhere even deeper within me than your swollen cockhead was reaching, there was a joy within me, an imminent explosion of lust and celebration and life. Finally, I was being FUCKED.

I don't know how much of that you were reading in my face in the mirror, but I think the panting, the whimpers, the little cries; somewhere in these, you registered that this was not the time to stop and check on my welfare. Instead, after giving me just a few moments to gather myself, and to accept my new status as a deflowered virgin, you pulled your cock slowly but steadily back, back, until the flared head caught against my tight ring. In that moment of pause there, the emptiness within me called out, not in celebration of your retreat, but in hunger for your return. My boi pussy was hungry for you.

And you did not disappoint it; you did not leave that hunger unfed. Grabbing my hips anew, and smiling evilly at me in the mirror, you thrust again, harder this time, sheathing your cock in my scabbard again to its hilt, slamming into me, then immediately retreating again, only to begin a steady pumping, drilling motion, the ageless, timeless rhythm of fucking going back to the beginning of time.

There was still pain, to be sure. Your thick cock sawed in and out of my poor hole over and over, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, and my ass cried out so loud that some of it came out of my mouth as well. But my cries only fueled your ardor, and, not being asked for any, you gave no mercy to me. The sounds of the fucking and the squelching and all of the crude sounds of sodomy filled the room, harmonizing with my whimpers and your animalistic grunts. I still watched the mirror, but your attention went back and forth from my tear-drenched face to looking down at the sight of your engorged cock ruining me. When you looked up at me, there was no softening, no sign of relenting. Instead, you seemed to relish what I was going through; no, it was almost like...like a jealousy. You saw my rapture; I was completely absorbed in getting fucked, and you wanted it. But for you, the sensations were mainly in the hot grasp of my boi cunt, squeezing as best it could around your throbbing erection. For me, it was an overwhelming storming of my very existence. And your jealousy seemed to push you to fuck me even harder.

And so that was your undoing, I think. Between the tightness of my just-deflowered ass, the sight of suffering and ecstasy on my face, and the angry jealousy, you lost control, hammering wildly at me, eliciting wild responses from me.

"FUCK! Oh, FUCK! SO hard! Deep! Oh, fuck! So...oh, fuck me! Yes, yes sir, please, FUCK your slut! FUCK! CUM! CUM in me, sir! OH, fuck! I'm...I think...Oh, Fuck, yes, like that, fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck my ass, fuck, I'm...I'm...Fuck, I'm...Fuck I'm cumming!"

And I was; untouched, just bobbing and weaving with the blitzkrieg attack, my little boi clit began to spray wildly, hitting my chest, the bed, my arm, my belly. But it was different than a normal orgasm, where the sensation is centered more or less in the head of my cock. This came from somewhere deep inside, shaking me from the inside out.

Somewhere in the midst of this, I was aware of your strokes becoming erratic, and the grasp of your hands on my hips digging deeper, leaving bruises I'd see the next day. I felt a warm sensation inside of me, your cock firing rope after rope deep into my boi cunt, but mostly I was just awash in the waves of my own orgasm.

When you finally finished cumming in your bitch, you fell forward onto her, and we both collapsed onto the bed, your cock still within me, twitching, which made me twitch, which made you twitch... We laid there on the bed, you on my back, our breathing slowly coming back down, bringing our heart rates down as well. Slowly, I felt your cock soften and then slip out of me, and I groaned at the loss of my new friend.

I knew I should get up, go to the bathroom, clean up...but...no. It could wait. A slut needs her aftercare, you know...