Flirtatious Mom before My B'day

Story Info
Mother's enhancements have given her confidence.
2.7k words
4.03
55.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoreyMike
CoreyMike
36 Followers

The evidence was all there, my mother was flirting pretty heavily with me over my sisters birthday, there was the "You can always come home and sleep with me." comments that she made, and then letting me know that she got Brazilian waxes every two weeks. Well I guess she didn't say this to me but I will never forget the way she looked at me after she said that comment. It looked exactly like she was trying to let me know, or; checking to see if the comment interested me in any way. Which of course I was! My mother had visited my sister and I at our homes in Maryland and I can honestly say when she left I was turned on hyper-drive. That whole trip for her left me with a massive issue of blue balls.

I was now on the airplane flying to meet my mother in Arizona before the trip to Vegas on my birthday. It was the 26th of October and I was excited. There were many things I was eager to find out on this trip, first of all; I really wanted to know if my mother had gotten a Brazilian wax every two weeks. Second I wanted to know if my moms heavy flirting would lead anywhere between the two of us. Third, I just wanted my mother in every single way, I wanted to experience fucking her in every single entrance she had; in every way that I could.

As the plane landed down in Arizona I felt a little bit of butterflies churning in my stomach. I was just so excited for this trip to be absolutely alone with my mother. When I got off the airplane and was walking toward the security checkpoints I spotted my mother. She looked so sexy, wearing a pinkish/blush colored shirt that accented her shoulders, I believe it was called an active off-the-shoulder top. My mother made me watch What not to wear when I was younger, that's how I knew what type of shirt it was. There was orange straps in between her shoulder and neck letting me know she was wearing an orange bra. this also let me know that whatever color of panties she was wearing matched the top. She was also wearing black jeans and a belt.

"Mikey! Hey!!" She said frantically waving her hand at me.

"Hey mom." I replied trying to hide my excitement to see her.

As she turned to start walking with me I caught a glimpse of her ass. It looked so tight in her jeans! I was definitely a butt and leg guy. Breasts are nice, don't get me wrong. I still love them. But while every guy thinks a pair of big breasts are awesome, I tend to be perfectly satisfied with b cupped breasts. Not that my mom had b cupped breasts, she had full d cupped breasts provided by the breast augmentation she had back in March of last year. Also she had an excellent ass too! As I followed her all my attention was on her ass, I was powerless behind her watching it sway back and forth. I barely heard a muffled voice as I continued to walk. Then it came into more into focus.

"Mikey?" I heard my mother say as she stopped walking and turned to me.

"Huh?" I looked up as I must have looked like a lost puppy.

"Sorry mom, I was distracted uh by something." I told her.

She giggled, as she must have been able to follow the path of my eyes to tell what I was starring at and distracted by. I saw a big smile come across her face.

"You are so cute, I was trying to explain what we were going to do for our one day in Phoenix before we headed to Vegas." she explained while trying not to giggle.

"First we will grab a bite to eat somewhere and then go back to my place for the night"

Oh, sure mom, where are we going to eat?"

"Well Love, that depends entirely on you since your birthday is tomorrow, we could go anywhere."

I thought about this for a while, and thought of what I wanted, which of course was my mother. I thought of what I knew about her. My mom was a romantic, she wanted to be swept off her feet. I was actually very surprised by how much she flirted with me back at my sisters, and in front of people, my mother is not the one to take risks. My mothers new look had certainly given her some confidence.

"Mom, I actually brought a couple of suits, I would like to go with you to a really nice restaurant." I told her.

"Well that would certainly change our plans, we would have to go to my place first, change, and then go out, it sounds like fun to me! OK!" She said.

As we got to her place we had to hurry and change, I cleaned up pretty well. Nice suit, , shaved. And a touch of cologne. I was a handsome guy. I looked like a younger version of Jensen Ankles, with brown eyes and spiked hair. "Last touch, a red tie because red is the color of lust." I thought.

As I came out of the bathroom I noticed that my mothers door was opened. I walked closer and I saw my mother getting ready for our dinner date. Holy shit! What she was putting on gave me a hard-on already. She already had put on a plum lacy thong, along with a matching plum push up bra. She was sitting on the bed putting on single leg panty hose one leg at a time, and very slowly I might add. And boy did she have legs. you could say that my mouth was open the whole time as I was in awe of what I saw. I knew she knew I was watching but she did nothing to stop me. Nor did she look over at me. But I could see a smile growing on her face as she was continuing to dress. She was clearly enjoying this! I had to gather my composure. I walked to the couch, sat, and waited.

When she finally came out she had put on a purple plum cocktail dress, her make up was flawless, she had a little extra purple eye shadow on which seemed to play with what I call hidden tigress eyes, and her hair was up. The dress she wore had a v-cut, showed off plenty of cleavage and was very tight on her ass. Again the bra straps showed on her shoulders. I actually found this look to be very stimulating just by looking at it.

"What do you think?" she asked as she gave a spin.

My mind was swimming in a puddle of drool. The only thing I could manage to say was...

"Wow mom, you have a really nice ass!"

As soon as I said this I wanted to take it back, I looked at her not knowing how she would react to that comment.

She giggled.

"Well, I'm so glad you approve of your moms ass!" She said laughing. "Your ass looks pretty good to me too in that suit!" She responded.

I looked back at my ass and smiled.

"Well it is kind of nice!" I said

We both cracked up at that joke!

As we pulled up to the restaurant I told my mother to wait before she got out of the car, I had planned a surprise for her. I opened my door and ran around the car. I opened her door.

"My lady." I said bowing and holding out a white flower as I opened her door.

"Michael, I never knew you could be such a gentleman, oh gosh; Where did this flower come from?" She Asked.

"I picked it from the flowers on your balcony." I replied with my best jokers face.

She laughed for almost a minute straight.

"Wow, you are a true cut gentlemen." She sarcastically said. "Here I thought you had gone out and gotten me a flower, and..." She was laughing so hard she couldn't finish.

"It was your flower the whole time" I said with a smile, finishing the joke.

She took the flower and placed it behind her ear; just that simple action made her instantly more attractive, and the way the purple in her outfit and white pedals played off of each others colors instantly gave her a seductive look that seemed to say "Come to me"

"Oh, you truly have your fathers charm, I loved that about him." she said with a tear from the laughter in her eye.

As we walked in the restaurant I could feel all guys looking at my mom's ass on the way in. I couldn't blame them either. The way the purple fabric tightly hugged around her ass made her that much more desirable. I pulled the chair out for he as soon as the waitress took us to our table.

The waitress immediately noticed. "Oh wow, your date seems to be on his game tonight, and he's so cute too!"

"He has his moments." She laughed "He does look very nice, today, doesn't he?

And although I did not say anything to this because it actually caused a little bit of embarrassment, this was what always seemed to happen when my mother and I went out together even before her enhancements. Everyone always confused us for boyfriend and girlfriend. It was usually quite annoying, tonight though; I was actually happy that it happened. It gave me an opportunity to crack some jokes with a sexual innuendo.

"And believe it or not, I'm also a very delicious treat to have in bed too!" I joked. "I go well on any seductive woman's diet!"

The waitress laughed and said "Maybe I'll try the bedtime treats after your girlfriend, after all; the way you two are dressed tonight, she might get upset with me if she doesn't get to try them first!"

My mom smiled, then raised her eye brow as if to say she knew what I was going to say, and well; who am I kidding. My mother knows me to well.

"Well I think there is always more room in the bed for second desserts." I blurted out not knowing how either one would take that comment.

Both of them cracked up laughing.

"Oh Michael. You could charm the skirts off any woman! Or women, for that matter!"

The waitress put her arm on my shoulder as she continued to giggle, then she took our drink orders and walked off looking back at me once.

"She likes you Mikey! I think she is really pretty too! Don't you think?"

"Well mom, yes;she is very pretty, but I already have a much prettier, more seductive woman in my presence tonight!"

"Oh, your such a charmer, and don't call me mom!"

"Well than, what shall I..."

"Call me Kay; and I'm your date tonight, just like she said. She laughed.

From there our conversation went all over the place until I finally brought up how beautiful she looked tonight, I noticed as I was chatting with her about this she smiled and was playing with her wine glass, gliding her finger around the rim as if make the glass whistle. In that moment she was timeless, beautiful, and seductive. I knew there I had to do something that I hadn't done in a while. And with that I grabbed a hold of my nerves and leaned over the table, and kissed her.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"You just look sexy tonight, can't a man kiss his date?"

"Well I yes, but.."

I didn't give her a chance to breath, I leaned over again and kissed her more deeply, and passionately.

"You two are just the most adorable couple." The waitress said as she walked up, she stopped and whispered something into Kay's ear, then she quickly glanced at me, and then walked off.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Kay smiled and then started giggling "She was asking if I planned to share you tonight."

"Well?" Do you?" I jokingly asked.

My mother put her finger up to her chin like she was actually thinking about it.

"Nope... Your mine tonight! I don't feel like sharing." She giggled.

When we were finished the meal we payed and took a cab back to my mothers place, once we were there I loosened my tie and sat on the couch. My mom lit a fire and sat besides me. I placed one arm behind her and with the free arm I brushed the hair out of her face. As she was positioning herself so she had a more secure seat on the couch her plum skirt started to ride up her legs.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Want to play a game?" She responded

"Sure, what game?"

"How about Truth or Dare?", she said.

"OK," I responded trying to hide my excitement.

"Ill go first, Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Uh,how about truth" I said.

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" She asked.

"Mom your'e gorgeous!" I answered.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She answered.

"What do you think of my butt?" I turned around. "Cause it was feeling pretty left out at dinner, it felt that no girl even look its way." I Joked.

She laughed, "what are you talking about, plenty of girls were checking out your butt, Hell, I checked out your butt."

I laughed as well.

Truth or Dare? she said.

Truth, I responded.

"Did you enjoy watching me today getting dressed for dinner?" She asked.

Very much so, Although I think you more enjoyed being watched. I responded

"Hey that's not fair, youhave to ask me truth or dare first, and then when I respond with..."

I kissed her. Interrupting her train of thought.

When we broke off the kiss she asked me "Truth or dare?"

I took the dare.

I dare you too...

too...

hmm...

"I dare you to go to bed", she said while fluttering her eye lashes as me.

Before I could say another word she got up and walked to her room.

"Wow, are all women this nuts? I'm confused." I responded, kind of annoyed but I was also enjoying the view of her walking away.

"I heard that, and to answer your question, yes; yes we are" She said with a laugh.

The guest bedroom was down the hallway from the master bedroom at my mothers house. I was still a little confused about what had transpired earlier. How my mother could be sexy and seductive one minute when we were out, how she could tease me for days upon days about this trip, how she said while playing Cards against Humanity that I could sleep at home with her. She had also said that the room in Vegas only had one bed, right? Then why were we worried about sleeping in separate beds at her place if we were just going to be sleeping together the very next day? It didn't make any sense to me? This annoyed me until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up an hour later, very groggy.

Wait a second, I thought; she just said go to bed. She didn't say which bed to go too.

I got up from bed and walked towards my mothers door. I listened, didn't hear anything but the light was on, and then I opened the door. My mother was resting on one side of the bed, she had let her hair down, and was reading a book. She just looked up at me with a quizzical look on her face. I didn't say a word. I just went to the other side of the queen bed, and picked up the covers. I noticed that she was still wearing the matching plum lacey thong and bra set. I slid in her bed besides her and whispered in her ear.

"I'm too tired right now but I'm the big spoon, Okay?"

And with that she smiled, rolled over, and turned the light off.

CoreyMike
CoreyMike
36 Followers