Flirting Goes Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers

She pulled me up and kissed me full on the mouth. We were two young people in heat. I began to rub my cock back and forth across the lips of her pussy. It was so hard not to just push it into her but I loved watching her pussy open for my cock when I pushed it against her.

She had another orgasm and I couldn't wait any longer as I push my cock into her. I held her legs up to her chest as I pounded in and out of her. I knew I was about to come. I pushed deep into her and came hard. I watched the smile on her face as she felt me coming in her.

I let her legs down and lay on her. I held up my weight on my arms. She smiled at me and we kissed. I rolled off her and we cuddled. I just wanted her near me. My cock was against her ass and she started pushing back against me.

It wasn't long before our playfulness lead to a hard-on and I took her from behind. It lasted a while longer than the first round. She came twice that I know of. When I came I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock. The next thing I knew we had both fallen asleep.

I woke up once during the night and turned off the light and covered us both up. This was going to be an enjoyable two weeks but then what? I didn't want to lose her again.

****

We got up the next morning and she said she had to get home and get ready for work. I kissed her and told her I loved her and would see her in a couple of hours. I jumped in the shower and couldn't help thinking, what comes next. We lived in different states and both had good jobs.

I stopped and picked up donuts for the office staff. Bob asked me how my weekend was and I told him it was great. Lynn and I were going to act as though nothing has happened but it only lasted till I saw her come in.

Bob and Jerry saw her smile at me and then looked over at me. "What?" I said. "Can't a pretty woman smile at me?" They both just kind of grinned.

Mr. Baker called a meeting and asked me to attend. We gave him an update on our progress and let him know we should have it done on time. Lynn was in the meeting and I watched her Dad look over at her and then at me.

"Jake, you mentioned that someone would need to go to our Michigan plant and make sure all the codes are entered correctly and that the two plants are compatible. You said that Bob and Jerry pretty much had this end under control. Could you go to our Michigan plant and oversee the connection? I contacted your firm and they agreed it would be a good idea."

Shit! I finally got to be with Lynn and now I had to leave already. "Yes Sir, no problem. When would you like me to leave?"

"I figured this afternoon. You did say you could make all the connections that would be necessary in a few days, didn't you? I figured if you went we could probably have this project done this week."

I looked over at Lynn and she was smiling. Why was she smiling? Didn't she just hear her dad say he was sending me to Michigan?

Then I heard Mr. Baker say, "If you don't mind I'd like to send Lynn with you seeing you've never been to our other plant. I've already asked Lynn and she told me she didn't mind showing you around, seeing you were college friends. You'll be in good hands."

It was hard not having a big grin plastered on my face but I tried. Later Bob told me I was a lucky guy. Who wouldn't want to spend a few days alone with Lynn? He told me that he heard that a lot of guys have asked her out but she didn't date many. When I asked him why, he told me that he heard she had her heart broken in college and never got completely over it.

He said that she had recently been dating Jim, one of the department managers but she had told Jill that she wasn't really into the relationship.

"You're single, aren't you Jake? Maybe you can put a little more happiness in Lynn's life. Make her forget about her old boyfriend, know what I mean? She seems to like you; she seems happier since you've been around these couple of weeks," said Bob.

"Bob, this is between just you and me. Lynn and I went to college together and I knew her old boyfriend. He was a complete asshole. He gave up the best thing in his life and has regretted it ever since."

"Good, I hope the bastard gets what's coming to him. Lynn is one of our bright spots around here. Good luck to you Jake," said Bob as he smiled at me.

Needless to say the following four days were good just being around Lynn. She did a little flirting or maybe it was just her personality. Everyone loved her and as she introduced me around I even got flirted with.

Even though we had separate motel rooms we made sure we had an adjoining door. Our nights weren't just about sex but about love. I was happiest when I did things for her. She was the one thing missing in my life and I wasn't about to let her go.

When we got back to Indiana I was done with the job. Lynn and I talked about our future together. We've only been back together for three weeks but I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay with Lynn.

Our last night together, I promised her that I would be true to her. We would have a long distance relationship at least for a while. I told her I would make the drive every weekend if possible to see her till we could work something out more permanent.

I missed her the minute I left Indiana. We talked on the phone every day and I would go see her after work most every Friday and come back every Monday morning, leaving at four a.m. to get back on time for work. It was hard but worth it.

We did good with our long distance relationship but we both wanted more. She told me that she had talked to her dad and that they had an opening for a computer specialist in Michigan. I told her a lot of good that would do me. It was a longer drive than I had now.

That's when she mentioned that Jerry put in for the transfer back to Michigan. I guess his wife was from there and he asked if he could have the job. "Jake, I asked Dad if you could have the position here?"

"Well, what did he say?" I asked.

"Only if I thought you were a good fit here. He said after all I was the resource manager. So Mr. Jake Cooley, are you interested in a position at Baker Manufacturing? Dad said you would be our computer specialist and Bob would be your assistant."

"Yes I would love the position. I'll send you a resume, is that ok?"

"That would be fine Mr. Cooley and I will notify Mr. Baker that you accepted the position." She was trying to act professional but I could hear the joy in her voice. "Oh, by the way Mr. Cooley, I love you."

I started the first week of February. It gave me plenty of time to let my boss know I was leaving. He was happy for me and knew I was driving to Indiana most every weekend.

Lynn found me an apartment in the same apartment building she lived in. I have to admit that was kind of nice. Everything was going pretty good. We decided that a group of us were going out for Valentine's Day together. I got a chance to meet Bob's wife. She was a good looking woman and enjoyable to talk with. She was also a good friend of Lynn's.

Jill ended up dating Jim, Lynn's old friend. At first it was a bit awkward but there was no doubt that Lynn was with me. What was more awkward was Lynn's Dad and Mom came to the same party. He said to call him Dan and his wife Mary if we weren't at the office.

The party was great and I looked down at Lynn's hand and saw the friendship ring I had bought her years before. She had kept it and was now wearing it on her right hand.

The band had taken a break and everyone was seated at the table. I took Lynn's right hand and looked at the ring. She smiled at me. I took her left hand and I pulled out another ring but this was an engagement ring. I knelt down in front of Lynn and asked her to marry me.

She had tears in her eyes and so did her mother. In fact all the women around us did. She held her hand out and said, "Yes!"

I know there were probably a few other couples thinking the same thing at the restaurant but I couldn't think of a better day to propose than Valentines Day. We got married that summer.

Yes, this is a happily ever after story.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers
12