Floating World Bitten Peach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niu encircled the young jinan with his arms and covered Xiu's pectorals with his rough hands, evoking groans and grunts from the young man as his thumbs and forefingers worried Xiu's nipples.

Withdrawing from the kiss, Niu whispered in Xiu's ear, "I could not stand not having you. I will take you now."

"Shih, shih, shih. Yes, yes, yes," Xiu hissed. "Now."

Niu ran one hand down Xiu's torso to his belly and palmed him there. His other hand went to Xiu's buttocks, which he stroked lovingly. Xiu arched his back and, under the pressure of Niu's palm on his belly, thrust his buttocks into Niu's midsection, trembling as he felt the need of Niu for him through the material of the former baoan's robes.

"Now, now," Xiu muttered with a sigh. "I beg you. Don't make me wait." His hands went to his own buttocks, pulling the orbs apart, preparing for the mounting.

Niu's hand was moving inside the folds of his hanfu to free his cock, when his movement was arrested by the grip of a hand on his arm.

"If you wish to live, you will be gone now." The zhaoguzhe's eyes flashed with anger.

"I will have what I came for first," Niu growled.

"I know you have escaped from the duke's service. Everyone in Nantung knows. The duke's men are approaching. If you don't leave right this moment, we will all be seeing your head on a pike above the town gate at dawn."

Niu flashed the caretaker a look of hatred, but he unhanded Xiu, who collapsed with a sob to the floor of the shower stall, and backed away. Looking wildly around, his eyes lit on Shun who had returned to the circle of light.

"I know how you can escape," Shun said with an excited voice. "I will show you, if you will take me with you."

The two were gone in a flash, leaving the zhaoguzhe standing over the naked huddled figure on the shower stall floor. He raised a hand over his head. In it he was clutching the strip of leather he'd brought out to the shower stall in a rush as soon as he heard that Niu was back. It was a thick strip of leather, designed to sting but to leave a mark for only a few days. When he brought his hand down smartly, Xiu cried out and flinched at the sting of the leather strip on his bare flesh. But he remained folded inside himself, not thinking of being switched again and again and again but of what he had precipitously lost for a second time.

12