Floating World Bitten Peach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xiaodan recalled in horror that this was precisely the last image he had seen on the forbidden scroll. He was only reminded of this, however, because in his last pass by the low table, the acrobat took up the scroll and tossed it to the dignitaries, all of whom were now finished with their first taking and ready for more entertainment from the platform.

The four dignitaries huddled over the scroll and sang out sexual taking positions they were interested in seeing, and the muscled acrobat, the real center and star of the Golden Peach troupe, showed that he could perform each position with the now completely limp and compliant Xiaodan.

Later, much later, when Hsiang and the troupe's attendants were sponging off Xiaodan's bruised body and the young man had come around to the smell of vinegar under his nose, he asked if he had satisfied and where his acting career went from here.

"Yes, you were very satisfactory," Hsiang whispered in a lulling tone. "Your family and village will be richly rewarded. It is increasingly difficult to satisfy the king's brother. He was well satisfied with what you drew out of him."

"But as for a stage career," he continued in a sad voice, "I'm afraid that was your premier and last performance with the Golden Peach troupe. You cannot take two bites out of that peach."

"But what will happen to me?" wailed Xiaodan.

"You will return to Nantung, to the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia from which you came to us."

"But the zhaoguzhe told me I was not being trained to be a jinan—a male prostitute," Xiaodan exclaimed in despair.

"And you shall not be," Hsiang said with a satisfied laugh. "You have been deflowered by the brother of the King of Wu. You will be no mere jinan. You will be a courtesan now and will be engaged by only the richest and most refined men of the Yangzhou prefecture. They will all be honored—and generous—to be dipping their yang chus in the peach the brother of the King of Wu has bitten."

Xiaodan wasn't sure he fully appreciated that there was a difference of any significance between a jinan and a male courtesan.

* * * *

When he returned to Nantung, Xiaodan was assigned a room all his own and prepared for his new life. He was already more highly trained in the arts of the actor—of pleasing men in foreplay—than the other jinan in the house.

"You have not been fully prepared for the one who has bought your exclusive contract," the zhaoguzhe—caretaker of the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia—told him. And as Xiaodan watched his master with wide eyes, too shy to tell him of the monster phallus of the acrobat at court, the zhaoguzhe brought forth a collection of phalluses, of graduated sizes.

"You will appreciate that we have prepared you in this way," the zhaoguzhe said when he had slipped one of the smaller-sized phalluses into Xiaodan's channel and tied it fast around his waist.

In two weeks, as Xiaodan was lounging in the main pavilion with the other jinan and listening to Ping sing and play his lute, the zhaoguzhe entered and beckoned to Xiaodan.

"It is time," was all he said.

They walked slowly down the passageway to Xiaodan's private chamber, with the zhaoguzhe hissing admonishments and whispering directions while they were en route. He was flustered and sweating, and Xiaodan decided that the man they were going to see must be very important indeed, and he too began to tremble.

"You have been honored. Your patron is none other than the Duke of Shi."

And then they were at the door. Xiaodan entered and the caretaker backed away, leaving him alone with three men in the room. Two of them were hulking bodyguards standing at near attention in the far corner of his room. The third, a monstrously large and heavily muscled man in a second-tier imperial blue hanfu, was sitting on pillows behind a low tea table in the center of the room.

"Xiaodan. Thank you for coming to see me," the duke said in a calm, even voice. "I am told that your virginity was taken by the prince brother of the King of Wu and that you have known the yang chu of no other man since that day."

"Yes, that is true," Xiaodan said with downcast eyes. It was technically true. The acrobat had taken him but it was on the same day as the prince took his virginity, not any day after that.

"That is quite an honor for you—and signifies the patrons of the House of Wu expect to sponsor you for the remainder of your youth. You must feel privileged."

"Yes, of course."

"Come. Come, sit with me. No, not across from me. Here, beside me."

When Xiaodan had tentatively knelt down beside where the duke sat in the pillows, the duke leaned over the table and poured tea in a cup and offered it to Xiaodan.

Xiaodan carefully took the cup, almost overwhelmed by the honor that was being bestowed on him by this gesture.

"Shall we become more comfortable?" the duke murmured, giving Xiaodan a smile. He reached over then and untied Xiaodan's sash and parted the young man's hanfu. Xiaodan was naked underneath. Feigning modesty, Xiaodan moved instinctively to pull his hanfu closed again, but the duke brushed his hands away and moved his own hands inside the folds of Xiaodan's hanfu.

Xiaodan sighed and gave a little moan that he knew would please the duke. He was trembling, but this was no act. The duke was huge of stature and his massive yang chu was peeking out of the folds of his hanfu, hard and curved.

"Tell me, sweet Xiaodan. Did you take the prince brother's withered yang chu in your mouth?"

"No, sire, I did not," Xiaodan answered.

"So, in that, at least, I will be the first," the duke said, and putting his hands on the back of Xiaodan's head, he guided the young courtesan's mouth down to the waiting cock. Xiaodan's jaw was unhinged in taking the staff in and he gagged on the massiveness of it, but he had been trained to do this with fruit, and he managed artfully, bringing the heavily breathing duke near to climax. The duke pushed his face away, though, and sat there, staring hard at the young courtesan as he regained his composure.

"On your knees and forearms as a dog of the alley," the duke whispered in a deep voice at length.

"Sire?" Xiaodan said, with surprise. All of the lessons Xiaodan had been taught had been or refined positions connected with slow, almost ceremonial possession and the spilling of seed. He had heard of this position of the dog, but it was for the cruder, lower classes, not for the courtesans of the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia.

Xiaodan, in his consternation, was slow to respond. The duke forcibly grasped and lifted the body of the courtesan and roughly pushed him down on his hands and knees. "Like a dog of the alley," he said. "The leavings of the House of Wu, the oppressors of my family for centuries."

Xiaodan shuddered and attempted to rise, but already the duke was astride his hips, trapping Xiaodan's buttocks between his strong thighs. With no further preparation of opening—although this had already been accomplished to some extent before Xiaodan had been sent to him—he thrust his thick, cruelly curved shaft inside the courtesan's channel, and Xiaodan cried out in pain and surprise at the lack of preparation and foreplay. He would have thanked the zhaoguzhe for the weeks of preparation of his channel for a monster's cock, but the zhaoguzhe had misjudged the Duke of Shi.

The duke grabbed a handful of Xiaodan's head hair, releasing the bun the hair had been in at the back of the young man's head and causing the hair to cascade to the youth's shoulders. Grasping hanks of the hair, the duke arched the young courtesan's back toward him and started pumping hard and deep.

Xiaodan's cries of pain and violation slowly changed to passion and ecstasy as his channel was mined deeper and spread wider than ever before. The man was a brute but he was a god of stamina and of taking a man as he'd never been taken before. Xiaodan came again and again, but the duke fucked on. The passion phase moved to exhaustion and begging for mercy, mercy that never came. And when the duke did come, it was deep inside Xiaodan with boiling fury and a flood of breeding cum that burbled out of Xiaodan's channel and down his thighs.

When he was finished, Xiaodan's bruised body slumped to the floor. The two guards stepped forward and helped the duke don and adjust his hanfu again.

"He is sweet, but he has been with the House of Wu. We will take him with us. You may take him straight to the barracks and all of the soldiers may enjoy him as they will."

"And then bring him back to you?" One of the guards asked.

"No, you may keep him in the barracks as long as he lasts."

They did not leave at once, however. The duke sat back at his tea table and watched as the two bodyguards had Xiaodan as well—together. Xiaodan lay between them, nearly comatose, his tongue hanging out and panting lightly and his eyes staring blindly at the ceiling corners of the room he never again would see.

After that Xiaodan was taken away from the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia to disappear into the confines of the duke's castle in Yangzhou, never to be heard from again.

As far at the nanleshijia was concerned, however, to be taken into service by the Duke of Shi was a high honor and the praise of the short-serving Golden Peach theatre trouper and Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia courtesan, Xiaodan, was rendered in song in houses of male pleasure throughout the region and honor was extended to the village and family of Xiaodan down through the next two generations.

12