Flock Of Robins Ch. 03

Story Info
More Robins, More Fun.
10.7k words
5
1.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all! More sex in this one, more fun. It's mostly sex for the rest of the story, which is only 1, maybe 2 chapters more at the most. Just mindless debauchery between Chrom and the many Robins (and Grima).

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, male on female, orgy, clone fucking (kinda)

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"How did it feel, dear?" Spring-Robin asked her forehead pressed into Chrom's, "How was losing your virginity?"

"It was... amazing." Chrom muttered shyly, still unbelieving that it had happened - that it happened in such a strange manner, "I don't think I could have asked for a better first time."

Spring-Robin let out a low chuckle.

"That's what you said when we had our first time together. You never change, you know? I know I said it before, but you really are the same sweet boy we all fell in love with, and that never changes. Thank you."

"I'm uh, I'm glad. I don't want to change, not when it comes to you, Robin."

"Gods you make me feel so young again!"

She laid her hands on Chrom's shoulders.

"So, my Prince, do you think you got more in you? There's a lot more of us who would appreciate a turn!"

"Definitely!" Chrom grinned, giving his cock a flex, his turgid shaft brushing against Spring-Robin's thigh, "As, um, as long as you all want to keep going to."

"We do! Though now the question is who gets you next..."

Spring-Robin turned around.

"Anyone have a good reason that they should have their turn with Chrom now?" She asked the rest of the Robins, her eyes scanning over the group, "Besides just because you really want to!?"

"I would!" Winter-Robin raised her hand, appearing quite eager, "I um, I don't have a lot of experience yet with him, and I think this would be a good time to get some practice in!"

"Sounds good to me! Let's move Bridal-Robin first, and then you can-"

"Actually, uh, I want to practice something else."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, well, I want to try and um, uh... giveChromablowjob!"

Spring-Robin couldn't help but snicker at Winter-Robin's embarrassed babbling, several others joining in her amusement.

"Did you get that, Chrom?" She looked towards the Prince again, "Would that be okay with you?"

"Sure!" Chrom responded excitedly, his cock giving a twitch in agreement, "Whatever you all want to do, I'm okay with!"

Winter-Robin looked just as excited.

"Yay! Um, you can come stand over here if you want, C-Chrom. That way Bridal-Robin can recover first."

"Okay!"

Chrom gave Spring-Robin another quick smooch before he made his journey off of the bed. Reluctantly, Summer and Halloween Robin detached themselves from his cock, pouting as it was torn from their grasps, Spring-Robin scooting away from him as well. Carefully, as to not slip and fall in his own viscous mess, Chrom slid across the sheets, maneuvering his rock-hard member away from the women and planting his feet on the sperm-sodden floor; it took him another moment to find his balance, his legs a bit numb from having been sat on for so long.

Once he had regained feeling in his lower-half, Chrom stood up and made his way to Winter-Robin, his toes squelching against the layer of semen coating the ground that had only expanded after his time with Bridal-Robin. Speaking of his comatose, previous partner, Chrom paused when he was by her side, taking a second to study her and make sure she was really okay; while the sight he laid eyes on both horrified and aroused him, he couldn't deny that Bridal-Robin looked happy. Even passed out she wore a large, goofy grin that lifted her lips - barely visible under the mask of cum streaked across her visage - and her breathing was slow, but steady. It still amazed him to know that the Robins actually enjoyed his destructive size so much!

After finishing his quiet contemplation, he continued to walk to Winter-Robin, the others moving out of his way, each of them giving him obvious, lustful leers. Upon reaching her, the pair looked at each other shyly, unsure of how to proceed; Winter-Robin was the first to make a move, to Chrom's relief, and she rose up on her tip-toes to meet his face, her arms extending out around his sperm-smeared, muscled abdomen. They kissed again and again, making out without a care in the world, Chrom's cock pulsing against her waist where it was resting askew like it was reminding both of them of what was to come.

Feeling emboldened, Winter-Robin stopped the lip-locking before Chrom could.

"Just let me do you the work, my Prince," she whispered to him, her hands running across his pecs, "it's gonna take me a bit to get used to your size."

"Sure, Robin, I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"Oh I want you to do whatever you want to with me! I just want to have my fun first!"

"O-oh, okay, um, that works too!"

Winter-Robin giggled, kissed him again, and then began to lower herself. She didn't go for his cock right away, choosing instead to show her appreciation for his fit form first. Like she - and many of the other Robins had by this point - before, Winter-Robin kissed, caressed, and did everything she wanted to with the Prince's body, praising his existence with her mouth and hands. Chrom busied himself by simply watching her as she worshiped him, his fists clenched by his hips, his cock throbbing in anticipation, spilling more of its pre onto the floor behind them.

Dropping into a squat when she reached Chrom's groin, Winter-Robin took his shaft in her hands and angled it towards the ceiling. Nuzzling her face against where his colossal circumference met his hairy crotch, she stroked his towering enormity at the same time she began to suck on the sides of his member, tasting his own past two loads and Bridal-Robin's arousal across its expanse. She ran her tongue over its rigid veins and around his fat cum-tunnel, sliding her head down it and stepping backwards at the same time, bringing more of his bitch-breaking appendage with her as she did.

This was how Winter-Robin continued. She would lavish a section of his cock, cleaning the carnal gunk plastered across its giganticness, before moving back farther. Steadily, Winter-Robin made her way to his glans, practically squatting under Chrom's womb-wrecker, half of her cute countenance hidden under its ponderous width; and the Prince continued to observe the proceedings in wonderment, making muted moans at the pleasure re-coursing through his steely spear, struggling to not give into his desires and thrust at his newest partner.

Eventually Winter-Robin reached the top of Chrom's monolith, her eyes-crossing as she stared down its unending length.

"Okay, I'm gonna start now. Um, I'll give you a sign or something when I'm ready for you to take control - if you want, of course!"

"Sounds good to me!"

She gave him a last smile. Returning her attention to his bright pink glans, she inhaled as much oxygen as she could, closed her eyes, and then wiggled her head forward. Like Spring and Dancer Robin, she started sucking his cock in the same way they had, giving it a long, loving smooch before taking it into her mouth; this was enough to make Chrom groan appreciatively, his member lurching against Winter-Robin's lips and spilling semen across them. Licking her lips first, Winter-Robin opened her maw wider this time, and engulfed the end of the Prince's tip, immediately darting her tongue into his piss-slit.

Her throat instantly undulated rapidly as pre filled her cheeks. Bobbing her visage up and down on half of Chrom's cockhead, she drank down his salty essence, trying to keep up with his vigorous output, her stomach warmed by his liquid heat. Winter-Robin felt her lips peel painfully around the swollen, flared cock-topper and yank back towards her chin, nose, and cheeks as she tried to find room in her mouth for the arrow-shaped invader; it already looked like she couldn't take anymore, but she was determined to make sucking her Prince's cock a reality!

Fighting against her natural instinct for self-preservation, Winter-Robin persisted in her quest, more inches of only Chrom's glans digging into her oral orifice. She could see that the widest part of his cockhead - the corona - approach her mouth's reach, the rigid edges of his tip appearing half as round as her entire head was; trying not to let her rising dread build any longer, Winter-Robin inhaled deeply through nose. Then, in a flash, with the quickest jerk that Winter-Robin could muster, she slammed her face down, not stopping until she felt the first veins on his shaft scrape against her lips.

"Oh Gods!" Chrom moaned, trembling, his eyes bulging in their sockets, "Robin that feels incredible!"

Unable to respond due to the throbbing mass of fuckmeat overstuffing her jaw, Winter-Robin could only gurgle back, her main focus continuing to be surviving her self-inflicted impalement. Chrom's cockhead in its entirety was long enough to prod against the entrance to her throat alone, while simultaneously stuffing her mouth to the brim in every way possible; it gaped her lips, bulged her cheeks, and smashed her tongue flat simply by existing inside of her! Winter-Robin didn't even have to worry about potentially cutting the flesh of his glans with her teeth, the skin across it so tough and hard that she felt the opposite might happen! Happily, however, this Robin was impressed with herself enough to drown out any fear she might have been feeling.

Motionless, Winter-Robin took time to attempt to adjust to the sheer gargantuan size of the Prince's crown, gently nursing on the mushroom-end of his log of cock, soaking it in her saliva to hopefully make the rest of the blowjob a tiny bit easier. Chrom's precum gushed directly into her gullet at this depth, painting the inside of her throat white, feeding her his overly-virile syrup; she, of course, did her best to keep up with the uncompromising flow, her neck quivering as she chugged his sperm again and again and again. And the entire time she hadn't stopped stroking the rest of his member like she wanted herself to drown in his slimy flood.

Once she'd fought through the pain of her jaw practically unhinging from her lover's girth, Winter-Robin reignited her salacious movements. Her face snuck forward ever so slightly, a small portion of Chrom's shaft gliding between her lips, the massive veins marbling it pulsating against her teeth; then, she would pull back, being careful not to release his glans at all, scared that she wouldn't be able to get it back into her mouth if she did. Winter-Robin repeated this over and over, most of her hesitation coming from the sensation of the Prince's cavernous urethra dripping its pre-load at her throat's entrance.

Knowing she'd have to throw caution to the wind eventually, Winter-Robin tested the waters, allowing the massive tip of Chrom's gigantic appendage to dip into her throat. Gods it was so big! Even just the most miniscule fragment of his fleshy helmet was enough to make her choke, a muffled gurk emanated from her cock-crammed cheeks - and the constantly pouring pre didn't help either! Closing her eyes tried and tried to swallow more of the Prince's monstrosity, silently repeating to herself that she had been the one who asked for this, that this was all practice to impress the Chrom from her timeline. Her heart swelled at the thought of her world-separated boyfriend.

Unbeknownst to Chrom and Winter-Robin, they were about to be joined by two of their companions.

"You're doing great," Spring-Robin was the first to appear, and she kneeled next to Winter-Robin, brushing her hair comfortingly, "just remember to breathe. I know it's scary, but once you get used to it, well, it never gets easier but at least you know you can do it!"

Winter-Robin eyed her and attempted to nod in understanding.

"You have to force yourself at first. You just have to do it!"

"Just don't hurt yourself," Chrom interjected, "I don't want you to en- fuck!"

Chrom's sudden sentence-interrupting curse was coaxed out of him by a pair of soft hands grabbing onto his balls.

"I thought I'd have some fun too!" Halloween-Robin giggled from behind him, revealing her presence without the Prince having to crane his neck to see her, "Since Winter-Robin is going to be, well, preoccupied elsewhere, I'd figured she wouldn't mind if I took care of your other parts!"

He still peered down at her from around his hilly-back anyway, taking in the cat-maid-outfitted Robin's kneeling figure. While Winter-Robin readed herself to throat Chrom's member with Spring-Robin continuing to encourage her, Halloween-Robin pulled the Prince's sagging scrotum back towards herself, lifting them up so they were level with his firm rear, giving him the appearance that he possessed some kind of clubbed tail; after a quick lick of her lips, Halloween-Robin went right ahead and began to worship his bulging sperm-factories, burying her face in the wrinkled crease of his sack, his grotesque orbs wrapping around her skull.

His attention was drawn back to what was happening at his front only a moment later when he felt the commotion around his cockhead resume. Grunting, Chrom nearly fell forward when the wet encompassment of his glans suddenly grew much tighter, his monstrosity instantly strangled by a new, unexpected sensation: Winter-Robin's throat! She'd done it, she had actually managed to stuff his ridiculously girthy third-leg into her neck! Chrom had to steady himself before he could focus on the Robin stuck on his cock, Halloween-Robin cradling and slurping on his balls not aiding his battle against dizzying-arousal.

If Chrom wasn't hornier than he'd ever been in his young life, his libido beginning to overtake his mind once more, he would have felt some concern at what he laid eyes on. Winter-Robin, red in the face, spit bubbling from her split lips, tears forming at her eyes, sperm dribbling down her nostrils in twin streams, utterly skewered on the Prince's cock! Her entire body vibrated as she held still on Chrom's bestial bludgeon, her hands squeezing his shaft as hard as possible, her dick-bulged neck constantly making a swallowing motion as it attempted to expel or consume the fleshy obstruction in one way or another, that same neck reverberating with horrific, guttural noises.

And there was Spring-Robin next to her, looking up Chrom with a mischievous look in her eyes, whispering praise into Winter-Robin's ear. The warrior-Prince locked gazes with her for a single second, his expression one of astonishment; she winked at her future-husband and blew a kiss at him before placing her free hand on his cock, her other still resting on the back of Winter-Robin's head. Winter-Robin managed to hold herself in place long enough for her cheeks to turn blue, and only then did she yank herself off of her lover's ramrod, an explosion of spittle accompanying the ragged breath she made at the same time.

"O-Oh Gods!" Winter-Robin rasped, her hand going to her throat and clutching it, her fingers wrapping around the choker ornamenting it, a gold star hanging from the band's front, "I can't believe I did it!"

"I can't either!" Chrom panted, trying to speak over the sloppy sounds of Halloween-Robin slurping on his balls, "That was amazing, Robin!"

"Thank you, my Prince. I-I'm glad you liked it!"

"And he'll like it even more if you do it again!" Spring-Robin added, appearing more and more like a devil on her younger-counterpart's shoulder, "Now that you've managed to get that much into your throat once, I know you can do the same again. And again. And again until Chrom here cums right into your stomach!"

Winter-Robin and Chrom both stared at her in awe.

"S-She doesn't have to do that, once was enou-"

"No, I will!" Winter-Robin practically yelled, spurred on by the older strategist's words, "I want to make you feel good, Chrom! I have to do this!"

There was less hesitation in her actions this time. Winter-Robin dove towards Chrom's spit-shined cock, her jaw dropped as far as possible, a determined contortion of her countenance present on her visage. The Prince wasn't given a chance to reassure her that she didn't need to potentially injure herself on his pole before his fleshy obelisk was submerged between Winter-Robin's lips, his barely-formed words transformed into an elongated, needy moan; her previous efforts paid off in spades as the young strategist managed to reach the same depth on his length, her neck once more distended by Chrom's dick, her black choker straining around the fat, tubular imprint pressing against it.

This time she didn't stop. Winter-Robin kept going, burying more of his burly bitch breaker into her gullet, her hands sliding down his shaft in sync with her face's forward momentum. Rivulets of drool poured from her tautly stretched lips, strands of pre and saliva hanging from the underside of Chrom's cock like stalactites in a cave's ceiling; she gathered these loose ropes of all-natural lubrication and spread them around his meaty pole, making good use of their combined expulsions. Managing to holster another half a foot of the Prince's fat pole into her body, she once more held herself down for as long as possible before receding once more.

But also unlike her previous efforts, Winter-Robin chose not to remove Chrom's massive member from her mouth completely; instead, she held his tip between her lips as she fought for oxygen, the sperm stuffing her nostrils making any attempt at breathing a Herculean task. She wasn't about to give up now, though! Waiting until she felt as though she'd filled her lungs with enough oxygen, she made another dive onto the Prince's ludicrous log, the entire action announced by an elongated retch from her brutally ballooned neck, the star attached to her choker bouncing off the bulge.

While this was going on, Halloween-Robin busied herself with her Prince's balls. The sounds she made were nearly just as loud - and just as vulgar! Moaning without an ounce of shame, Halloween-Robin slobbered on Chrom's cum-factories, alternating between sucking his sack-skin into her mouth and extending her tongue to lap across the expanse of the enormous orbs, her hands rubbing his scrotum into her skull. Much like his cock, spit dripped from his potency-pouch and onto Halloween-Robin's bared-breasts, her entire upper-torso, neck, and face covered in luridly-coaxed moisture in one way or another. Just the way she wanted to be!

And Chrom was caught in the middle of it all.

For what felt like the hundredth time that day, he was being pleasured from all sides, and the only thing that surprised him by now was that more Robins hadn't joined in the carnal affair. He didn't pay much of the rest of them any attention, his vision focused solely on Winter-Robin and her constant throating of his throbbing lance; well, her and Spring-Robin, who was always present next to the younger version of herself. Mostly, the Prince of Ylsstol tried to concentrate on the euphoria being gifted to him, seemingly every new bout of it different - but just as amazing - from the others he'd felt, his being constantly awash with fresh sensations.