Flock's Virginity Pt. 02

Story Info
The virgin gryphons are to be bred by their dragon...
7k words
4.43
7.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Flock's Virginity

The Claiming of the Gryphons

Part Two

Continued from part one...

Leaving the breeding-warmed gryphon behind, Xigfeldo took flight as if the heaviness of the earth had no sense of gravity to weigh him down, crying out his presence even though everyone already knew he was there. In and around the stone circle mingled the gryphons, some resting and others pacing restlessly, alike and different, their colouration slashed through the entire spectrum of colours. Even more so than dragons, he admired how they could boast different shades even in just a single feather, a dragon scale so small and strong that it didn't show as much detail as what they could. They were creatures designed by nature for another purpose and their feathers let them soar through the sky with stamina and lift that even some dragons were jealous of, although there was only admiration for them in Xigfeldo's heart. To see them come through so much and revel in the lives that they were then able to lead was more than enough for him.

And, well, ensuring that their flock was infused with his bloodlines to protect them and further their species, boosting them up more and more with every generation. The dragon's cock spurted, splattering pre-cum down as the gryphon hens churred and chattered, clearing a space for him as he landed.

Yes... Xigfeldo groaned. Strengthening the flock. That too. But it was hard to think of any kind of nobler cause when he was surrounded by virgin hens who were by no means destined to remain pure for any length of time longer, their tails lifted and needy slits flashed at him. Some were bolder than others as they backed up to him, inviting him in with a curl of their feline tails, but others hunkered down on the outskirts, not quite knowing what to do as he lay down so as to appear less of a threat to those who weren't quite sure as yet. He didn't need to intimidate anyone and if they didn't find the courage to mate with him that time, there was always the next year. There was no rush when the flock was so vibrantly strong, flourishing with fresh life, after all.

"Come now," he crooned softly as the bolder hens, quite literally, flocked around him, nuzzling his scales, admiring the muscle elegantly shaping his body. "There's more than enough to go around..."

There was nothing like having so many lustful eyes on him, the massive spire of his cock twitching and throbbing, pulsing out glistening droplets of pre-cum. Only Xigfeldo knew just how his internally held testis churned, the rise and throb of need curling up inside him like a cold heat that could not be suppressed by any means. No, that was the kind of need that could only be sated in the great release, pounding and spending his load inside hen after hen, their soft fur pressed up against him, pussies clutching, twitching and teasing...

Even his mind wandered, a little hen with black feathers and a grey hind end of fur nuzzled his cock curiously, though he was sure in the flock that it was not the first dick that she'd ever seen. They were too open for something like that, the gryphons charming with the adults, flirting and teasing, making sure that everyone knew that pleasure was, of course, there to be enjoyed. The black-feathered gryphon purred at him and he welcomed her in, cock twitching up to her beak, leaving a smear of pre-cum across the pretty, off-white curve of it.

"Go on," he murmured to her. "There's time enough for all of you, all of us."

He would not rush. He would languish and enjoy every last little moment, bringing the fertile, virgin hens into the next stage of their lives as she parted her beak, taking him very carefully into her maw. The dragon's cock was far, far too large for her to take more than the tip but even that was exotic as it pulsed, splattered lewdly crude and hefty doses of pre-cum into her beak over and over again. As much as her little tongue frantically swirled and tried to scoop it all up, there was nothing at all the little hen could do to stop it from slopping out of her beak repeatedly, the mess testament to her inexperience and, in a way, their incompatibility too.

But that was alright: if there was one thing that Xigfeldo had learned it was that things didn't always need to be perfect. Sex could be rough, sex could be messy, sex could leave one in disarray and yet there was no shame in it. There was no time in life to be prim and prissy, at least in his opinion, and he had little time in his life for those who were such, even if he was smirking and teasing them, or at least attempting too, into a more sordid and playful manner of life. Still, the hen chirped shyly and he stroked her face, letting her lean into his touch even as her tail flagged, lifting to show off her sex as she turned her back to him.

That was as open an invitation as anything he'd ever seen and Xigfeldo rumbled a growl, lumbering up onto all fours. The hens swarmed around them as if the flock itself was one being, the scent of so many lustful creatures making him snort and pant, nostrils flaring as he greedily sucked in breath after breath, their scent clinging to the roof of his mouth. He even swept his tongue out across his upper lip to tease out their scent just a little more delectably, sides heaving and tail curling back and forth, snaking by fur and feathers alike.

"You're all so lovely," he murmured, eyes wandering, darting everywhere. "I could never leave you all denied..."

One, however, had to come first and he pushed his nose gently under the black-feathered hen's tail to taste her, licking her sex, teasing his tongue inside. It was a longer, more flexible appendage than what a gryphon had in their beaks - for different purposes in life, again - though he knew that the gryphon drakes, like Sirran, had more than a few little tricks to please a hen too. She would not be disappointed but there was something lustfully vindicating about a fertile pussy clenching and squeezing his tongue, so tight and pure that his loins ached to take her right there and then.

"P-please," she breathed, breath catching as he curled his tongue up inside her, her juices swirling around his slick appendage. "Take me... Breed me... Oh, we've waited so long for you!"

It had not been that long but Xigfeldo rumbled a growl into her pussy, the vibrations stimulating her further, the hen rocking and grinding with a lustful moan on his muzzle as if it was the best thing in the world. Indeed, it was if it was the first time she'd ever had a muzzle under her tail, tongue even dragging up against the puckered flesh of her tail hole, another incredibly sensitive zone that maybe, one day, she would also enjoy. Yet things like that were up to the hens themselves, their sexual inclinations yet to develop, although it was clear that the one before him wanted him, whimpering for his cock even as he dragged his tongue from her with a raw, wet slurp.

He was over her and supporting his weight over her back, careful not to squash her - he doubted her legs were strong enough for that yet! And who knew what would happen when orgasm took her too! The hen whined and fluttered her wings sweetly for him, feathers ticking his scales, yet Xigfeldo had no time to waste as his cock probed for her entrance, smearing pre-cum into her fur, teasing inside, gently stretching her out for the very first time as a near enough impossibly tight pussy clasped him, drawing him deeper and deeper.

He groaned, rolling his head back. No longer a virgin... No, the hen could not say that any longer as he thrust lightly, teasing her open, treating her delicately, although he was sure too that she would not break. Gryphon hens like her held his blood in them and their bodies would stretch, even if they would need a little more assistance than maybe a direct first-generation descendant of his. She had no fear though, moaning out for more, always more, words incoherent as she scraped and scrabbled, pussy tightening - and then soaking his shaft in ardent climax.

Her fluids slickened the path of his dick, allowing him to thrust deeper, teasing her open, the stretch delectable, a tighter fit than anything he had had since his last visit to the gryphons. But that was to be expected as he didn't routinely seem to make a habit of breeding gryphons - well, there was the tour after the dragon ceremony, the fertility ceremony, that took up a lot of his time - and they were the highlight of his year when the virgin hens gathered for him. There were others too that he'd bred before mingling with them and even Sirran's sisters, Beatrice the bronze and gold creature of divinity and Azus the snowy-white lady of the mountains, were there, eyes glinting as they waited on their turns too to come. It was them, after all, that had laid the first hybrid eggs, along with Xigfeldo himself, and their presence was duly required at all breedings. That was, after all, just what they had insisted on.

But what he could not have expected was the tickle of a tongue on his cloaca, scooping up the moisture there, his oily essence still tainting the strained edges that flared out around his cock, opening up the vent within to keen eyes and lustful tongues. Groaning, he tried to arch back, torn between thrusting and pushing into that touch, need rising and tail curling with a tensing of muscles that should have locked the full length up entirely.

"Oh?" Chuckling throatily, he glanced back, but he didn't need to actually see to know that there was another gryphon hen there, nuzzling and slurping away at his cloaca, trying to tease out what experience and lust she could from even that intimate moment. "I didn't expect that..."

He should have told her to watch her head but he was more engaged with striving to get every last inch of his cock into the hen, her pussy wrapped around him seemingly to its limit. But a dragon like Xigfeldo knew that limits were there to be stretched, if not broken, and she had more yet to give even as she keened out her ecstasy, slashing and clawing at the ground as another orgasm flared up through her. He had to climax too though and his needs rose and rose, legendary stamina driving him on, practically begging him to show all that he had to deliver. But there was one thing left to do before that, his oil thickening around the second gryphon's tongue, her slurping growing more and more frantic as she gulped it down.

Xigfeldo smirked. Maybe she did or didn't know that it was an aphrodisiac but, well, that was her call to make either way and she wouldn't be there if she didn't want him, his essence flooding the area, even dilating the pupils of Sirran's sisters. Bobbing her beak, the snowy-white Azus crooned while Beatrice jostled for positioned, both of them positioning themselves with their tails curled over their backs, hindquarters thrust together so that he would have to choose between them.

And it was with the sight of their flushed, eager vents in his line of sight that he climaxed with a roar, humping and pounding, slamming as much of his cock into the stretched gryphoness beneath him as he could, lust coursing through. Her womb took as much of his seed as it could, bloating out, her belly very noticeably swelling, but there was only so much that her untried and untested body could, in all actuality, take, even though she begged for more. She'd have to come back later though for seconds, however, as he spilt the last drops of that load over her hind end, marking her as his.

Yet it was the flooding of his aphrodisiac, the charming perfume that seared through the clearing, weaving between even the stones, that drew the others into him, virgin hens crooning for him - even some drakes in there too. He didn't make a habit of breeding the drakes (or, technically, it was them losing their first times to his female sex tucked within his cloaca) but they were welcome too - in fact, everyone was welcome! There were no restraints to be had in the devout sexuality of it all and he eyed the gryphon sisters with a warm purr as he sashayed up to them, a swing in his hips that had not been there before.

"My, my, ladies," he purred softly. "You haven't changed one bit."

"Oh, don't be coy with us, dragon," Azus murmured, casting him a look back with a silvery eye. "Make your choice... You know we wait for this!"

And they did, even though they could have had any gryphon male, surely, from any flock that they desired, their sexual fervour unrivalled by any other gryphoness that Xigfeldo had had the pleasure to come across. Duly though, it was the bronze and gold Beatrice with her soft, well-preened feathers that he took first, mounting her like an old friend, which he was, his cock sinking home in a single thrust.

Azus was not about to be outdone, however, as she presented the slick pink of her cunny to him, the slit slightly parted as if the lips within were so flushed with heat that they could not possibly tighten up again until she was bred. Thrusting and pounding, he delivered the full length of his shaft into Beatrice, the gryphoness keening shrilly, bragging of her 'conquest' in him (she was a strange character, but an endearing one that seemed to pull at his heartstrings regardless), as his tongue slurped into the white sister. Her feathers quivered but he was more concerned with how her sex tugged and pulled around her tongue, the taste of her driving him on, soft and sweet, though not like her personality.

No, Azus was coarse and there was nothing she loved better than a good, hard tongue-fuck, taking the crude and turning it to her own purpose and desire. And that was just what he gave to her as he humped and ground into Beatrice, the elder sister beneath him grunting and heaving, though she could take more of his weight, bear through his powerful thrusts, better than any other. At least, that was what she wanted to be known for, her passion driving her to flare out her wings, snarling and snapping for more, craving it all even as Xigfeldo strove to please both sisters at once, Azus climaxing quickly on his tongue.

Maybe she hadn't had it in a while. Maybe he was just that good. Xigfeldo knew which reality he'd play out in his mind... Though it was all alright, Azus hissing and snapping, grinding the edges of her beak together, muscles bunching and clenching. Her pussy squeezed his tongue - she had nearly as much control there as he did over his own cunny - and he slurped in all the more delightfully, gulping down her juices as he flooded the area with more and more of his perfume, seeking to tease the gryphons into such a frenzy that, well...what they could not already resist would become even more resistible! His sweet oil too had the added effect of making both females and males alike more sensitive than ever, even the act of breeding made better by having it present in the air, seeping into skin, bypassing fur and even infusing scales. He was not immune to it either, sucking in heady breaths, eyes half-lidded, strings of coolness trickling and teasing lightly into the back of his throat, as was the nature of the type of draconic abilities he embodied. It was not the company to unleash it in at that time, however, and he gripped Beatrice's hips, dragging the solidly built but challenging gryphoness back onto his cock, every last inch of his spear sinking home with each and every thrust.

She was a fiend, truly, but a fiend in the very best kind of way, her hips working and grinding back on his shaft as if she could not imagine a single better thing in the world for herself and for him. They were there together, as in it together as they had been for their very first breeding session, though it had been Beatrice that had demanded over and over again that he fuck her repeatedly, just to make sure that he had sired his due clutch of eggs in her. Although she'd been appreciative, it had been the raw desire of her that had made him want to fuck her, to cram his twitching, aching rod into her cunt, to spear her open and feel her stretch around him.

Was there anything like a gryphon's keen? A cry of orgasm, Azus whimpering as he tongue-fucked her, juices spilling so thickly out and over his muzzle, squirting, that he could not be sure whether she was that turned on or if she was experiencing one continuous orgasm. As long as the hens got their pleasure though it was by the by, none of their concern, the pads of their hind paws tingling with sweat as they released excess heat from their bodies, the warmth of their liaison chasing the cold from even their feathers. The sisters, however, had always been less vocal about their distaste for the cold, although Xigfeldo had never quite found a quiet moment in which to ask just why that was.

His cock speared deep, crammed up tightly against Beatrice's innermost barrier, but the clenching flex of her inner muscles pulsed around him, coaxing out orgasm. Something tightened and churned in the pit of his stomach and he snapped, letting out a bellow as orgasm tore through, spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cum filling her. She was larger than the younger gryphons but, still, her belly swelled to contain his seed, forced up into her womb and squelching out along the length of his rampantly driving cock. With every thrust, her fur tickled his scales and Xigfeldo's tongue hung out, Azus too eagerly taking up position before him with her tail invitingly raised.

"Come here..."

She wouldn't have taken no for an answer but, fortunately, the snowy-white gryphoness had a dragon on top of her in no time, growling against her cheek, tongue flicking out teasingly against her beak. He still held the tangy aroma of her sexual arousal on his muzzle and not even Azus could resist the lure of licking his muzzle, eyes dancing with barely restrained gryphon glee.

And then his cock probed, twitching and finding the treat of her pussy, stretching her around him, her cunt welcoming him back in as if they had only fucked the night before, lovers waking for fresh pleasures. It didn't matter how much time passed between then: he would always be a friend to the gryphons and they to him, his heart warming to give them all that he possibly had to give. And that wasn't just with his cum either!

No, there was an intimacy between them in how she rolled her hips, her soft, white hide coming together with his as if their bodies were made to go together. Of course, like his cunt would fit any partner (along with his tail hole), his cock would fit any partner, lending the feeling of extreme tightness even while he fucked them to explosive high after high. A stretch without pain, the strain of beauty, passion thrumming through as Azus' beak snapped, head twisting, feathers ruffling.

All the while, the virgin hens and some of the drakes too lined up before him, positioned there by Beatrice who was motherly at heart despite her rougher, cheekier demeanour, a gryphoness of all colours who took charge in the best of ways. She knew what he needed and let them all choose how they sat or laid out before him, presenting themselves even as Xigfeldo's jaws gaped, dropping softly for a lustful, roiling hiss. If not for having his cock buried in Azus' pussy, he would have lost control right then and there, fucking every last one of them, one immediately after the other, just for the high of pleasure there that so desperately called to him. It would be rude, after all, not to answer such a kinky call...

The gryphoness screeched, wings snapping up and buffeting his underbelly, but not even that was going to throw him off as he spent his load inside her, climaxing before his mind caught up with the ecstasy of his body. Yet there was nothing else quite like that rippling, pulsating pleasure, muscles contracting and blood pumping to all the right places, scales tingling all the way down to the tip of his tail. An eager Beatrice pushed up under his tail, beak questing curiously for his cloaca once more, delving her tongue inside as she slurped up the mix of his juices and the oily aphrodisiac that had brought them so much pleasure already.

12