Floor 1: Ravenwood Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
Erotic Fantasy RPG: Eve encounters The Football Player.
3.5k words
4.47
7.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: All characters in this story are at or above the legal age of 18. This story contains nonconsent/reluctance which may not be suitable for all readers.

* * * * *

ROOM 102. RAVENWOOD LIBRARY.

Mahogany shelves lined with thick hardbacks section the library into narrow aisles as high windows provide the only source of light. The room is tranquil and dimly lit by the setting sun, signaling the end of a school day.

Sunset. This game seems to be processing time. Is it in real time? How long have I been playing?

Just then, an icy chill prickles my skin as a draft blows through. The zephyr lightly ruffles the skirt of my cheerleader uniform, sending a cold sensation over my damp sex as I become aware that I am bare ass.

Fuck. I forgot my bloomers in the gym.

I instinctively cover myself with a hand and shiver as my wet arousal drips onto my fingers, reminding me of my missed opportunity at cheer practice.

I had regained all of my stamina from defeating the cheerleaders, but it did not reset my desire to climax. Surely I can sacrifice a few points. Just a few.

Hastily, I barricade the library door by propping a nearby chair underneath its golden knob.

Satisfied with my work, I lean on one of the bookshelves and sigh as I'm finally able to take care of myself. I roll the halter top up to my collar bone, freeing my soft orbs from the spandex's restrictive hold. Cupping their roundness in my hands, I graze my tender nipples with my fingertips and close my eyes as I imagine a stranger's caress.

I descend a hand into my lap and spread my delicate petals with three fingers forked, massaging my lubricant around with the middle. [STA:3]

I'm so sensitive that even gentle stimulation is setting off fireworks and depleting my stamina.

I drop to sit against the shelf as I penetrate my slick channel with a single digit. The sound of my finger squishing through my juices entices me to reach my climax. [STA:2]

This character's voluptuous bodice truly feels like my own in this VR game.

My commotion knocks a loosely hanging book off the shelf above. It lands with a loud thud and I jump at the fright, but drop my guard as I realize I caused the cascade.

Dismissing my clumsiness, I shut my eyes once again and resume fondling my dripping entrance, pushing myself closer to orgasm.

"Eve?" someone whispers as one would in a library. My heart drops as I freeze in place. I hadn't checked the room for others.

If I don't answer, maybe the NPC will disengage and I won't proc an encounter.

"What do we have here?" I can identify the voice as masculine, but I can't see him clearly as he's standing out of the natural light. My cheeks flush hotly with humiliation.

He said my character's name so he's either a friend or foe.

The mysterious figure prowls towards me, stepping out from the shadows with a confident stride. As I narrow my eyes to focus on him, my pupils dilate as I'm mortified at what I see.

Rugby jacket. Masculine voice. It's Steve!

I reflexively hug my exposed breasts and cross my legs, concealing my antics poorly.

I'm caught. Oh shit. Oh shit-oh shit-oh sh-

Steve's auburn gaze never wanders from my silhouette as he advances. There is nowhere for me to run or hide.

The quarterback saunters through another faint beam of sunlight and the illumination highlights his chiseled form. He looks like an apex predator stalking his prey, taking his time as I'm frozen in.. Fear? Embarrassment?

Towering over me, Steve notices my closed position and curiously nudges one of my legs to open. I tense my muscles in resistance, but he digs the toe of his shoe into one of my thighs until it's so uncomfortable I have to part them. I am too weak to stop his curiosity. I defeatedly expel a submissive whine as I straddle before him, displaying rivulets of my building orgasm spilling down.

We both endure the silence.

The emotions and physical touch is so immersive in this game. Aren't I just wearing a VR headset? My memory recall is still hazy.

With an emotionless expression, Steve crouches ever so slowly until he is eye level with me. The hot breath of his exhales onto my chest animates goosebumps over my skin. His heavy breathing pattern matches that of a carnivore who's captured a delectable meal. I avert my gaze, ashamed that I had been so tactless.

What type of gamer doesn't check a room before camping? I'm only on the tutorial. This is only the first level? Fuck.

"This isn't what it looks like," I whimper.

"It's not?" he snickers, showing pearly whites beneath a devilish smirk.

Suddenly, a meaty bear paw snatches the scruff of my uniform and drags me into him effortlessly. Face to face with such intimidating power, I let out a small murmur of fear.

He can easily defeat me in combat, so it'd be unwise of me to challenge him. I have to use the other combat system just one more time. It worked on the cheerleaders. Fucking perverted game mechanics!

"Well, actually it is what it looks like. Would you want to?" I smile sheepishly.

"Would I want to what, Eve?" His tone is harsh and assertive. He shoves my back against a bookshelf with brute strength. I gasp as the collision knocks the wind out of me. [HP: 3]

A slightly transparent message appears before me, pulsing in red hues.

DO YOU RESIST? YES. NO. [STA:2] [HP:3]

I subtly shake my head side to side, dismissing the combat encounter's challenge.

Didn't the game introduce him as my friend? The characters in this game must have a relationship meter that changes based on my actions. I must've lost favor with him when I taunted him in front of those cheerleaders.

"Are you-" I gasp, trying to collect air back into my lungs. "Are you mad about earlier?"

"Why? What happened earlier?" A mischievous grin dances on his lips. Steve is being coy. He's entertained by this entire situation.

Biting my tongue, I gather my thoughts.

Maybe if I apologize, I can teeter our relationship into a neutral, if not friendly status.

"Listen. I'm sorry I called you weak in front of Madison and Jenna," I say in my most earnest voice, trying to come across as sincere.

"Oh. Are you sorry now?" he growls as a corner of his mouth twitches.

Without giving me time to provide an excuse, Steve lifts me higher up the bookshelf until my toes barely touch the floor.

I gulp, swallowing any charismatic response I had prepared.

"I am sorry! Here. You like stuff? Take anything you want! Take everything!" I shrug the book bag off my shoulder and offer it.

ITEM UNEQUIPPED: BOOKBAG.

I flinch as a hardness forms against my pelvis, wrinkling my skirt.

Steve leans in, his lips faintly touching mine. "That's all you have?" He minimizes the distance between us, pinning me against the shelf with his muscular frame. "That is not all you have."

He flips our positions and seats himself on the bookshelf, his bulky arms hooking around my waist and hoisting me onto his lap with ease.

"No, Eve. I think there's more you can give me." He ensnares my neck with one hand, digging his forefinger and thumb under my jawline as he lifts me so he can better observe my nether region.

"Can you imagine what our classmates would say if I told them you were running around the Academy without underwear? That would be.." He pauses, building uncomfortable suspense. "That would be quite embarrassing."

I wince at the constriction on my neck. "I said I was sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you-" His grip suddenly tightens, causing me to yelp. "Please! I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me," I plead in a library voice, begging for his mercy.

He bellows an amused laugh. "Hurt you? How could I hurt you? Don't I.." He gently slides the backside of a hand across one of my cheeks. "Hit like a bitch?"

Oh yeah. Steve is still mad about what I said earlier.

He draws me into a rough kiss, forcing his tongue into my mouth. The action beckons an involuntary moan in my throat. His free hand cups between my legs, softly pressing upon my centre. I struggle in his grasp as he dominates me, my body responding to him against my will.

Steve breaks the kiss, a faint line of saliva trickling down my chin. I wedge my fingers into his solid chokehold as I fight my urge to submit.

The sound of fabric ripping interrupts my concentration as it reverberates throughout the room, startling me.

My eyes widen in horror as Steve tears my skirt from my waistline, leaving my whole figure exposed save for the cheer top bunched to my collar. He glances at my face in mockery as he tosses the tattered cloth to the edge of the aisle, far from my reach.

The rugged quarterback chuckles to himself as he lowers my face to the bulge protruding from his inseam. I frantically tug his pants and boxers down to oblige. His erect cock bounces out in front of my face, revealing a larger than average girth to its shape.

He tilts my head towards the mushroom top, disliking my hesitation. Not wanting to upset him more so, I wrap my scarlet lips around the rim and eagerly bob back and forth, gently licking the precum as my jaw adapts to his width. Steve grunts in appreciation as I move him deeper inside each time, developing a steady rhythm.

If I can get him to orgasm, I can deplete his stamina and escape.

"Deeper, Evie," he whispers betwixt grunts. "I want to really feel your apology."

Before I can react, Steve forces his length down my throat. My jaw aching as I stretch myself to fit his circumference. He rocks me along his shaft at an accelerating pace, giving me only brief moments to catch my breath.

I delicately stroke my engorged clit, moaning on his cock as I synchronize my fingers with his thrusts. The sound vibrating from my vocals causes him to groan. I feel him flex against my tongue, enjoying himself as my throat squeezes him.

Steve lunges his hips forward until he's fully sheathed inside, his thick member pulsing in my throat as if he's reaching the end. I slurp loudly for his release in anticipation.

He stops abruptly and extracts his bulbous cock from my suction, making a wet smacking noise as the head departs from my mouth. He forcefully yanks me up to his face so I can view the devilish gleam in his eyes.

He knows I'm trying to max out his stamina. Fuck.

Steve laughs in a condescending manner as he snatches my slender waist, manhandling me right above his erection. He teases my sensitive entrance with the coned tip as he scans my features for a reaction. I chew my bottom lip to control my lust, not wanting to give him the satisfaction even though my pussy is covering the head with a wet welcome.

The arrogant jock grins and raises an eyebrow, almost admiring my feigned disinterest as he begins to sink himself into my slick channel. Unable to suppress my desire further, I brace myself to his chest and moan as my opening widens for him at a torturously slow rate.

Steve starts pumping at a moderate speed, working more of himself inside of me as he pounds my walls, forcing me to accept his width. I enter a daze of pleasure, moaning as my ample breasts bounce against his toned pectorals with each rush of his relentless assault.

He stares coldly at me, absorbing my reaction as I can't take much more. The feeling is so intense that my chasm convulses around his cock, milking him for his release. I tilt my head back as my moans become more vocal, surrendering myself to him as he fucks me like his plaything. [STA: 1]

CRITICAL EXHAUSTION. REST IMMEDIATELY [STA:1]

What happens if he depletes my stamina? I don't want to stop.

I muffle my mouth with a hand, but Steve restrains my wrist as he whispers, "Scream for me." He drills into me, getting closer and closer to stuffing himself fully inside. I cling to him, clawing the leather of his sports jacket. I softly mew atop him, begging for him to ravage my cunt.

He laughs under his breath at the sight of me giving in to the euphoria. He swiftly scoops me up and spins me onto the floor, face first. The maneuver knocks the air from my lungs as I hit the carpet, my lower abdominal muscles reactively contracting on his cock. He grunts in surprise and resumes his assault, provoked by the reaction.

Steve hovers over me as he pulls himself out, his dick dripping with my juices. Smiling at me, the domineering athlete roughly molests my sopping entrance, spreading my sweet honey down to my pink asshole.

He rests a fingertip against my puckered back entrance. I rear back and turn halfway to look at him with pleading eyes. No one has ever touched me there before. There's no way I can overpower him in this position. Plus, what if it feels goo-

He grabs my throat and puts his lips on mine, forcing me to deepthroat his tongue as he plunges a lubricated finger into my tight ass, down to the third knuckle. I moan into his mouth as the sensation of this high school quarterback manipulating me is too much. I mumble for him to stop, only being able to emit pleasureful whimpers as he locks me in the harsh kiss.

His cock forces my pussy open again, the swollen entrance resisting him as it's still recovering. He exhales a guttural sound of arousal as he can feel his finger through my walls.

"Mmm.. Now this is an apology." He chortles arrogantly as I squirm before him. Steve then guides me to my hands and knees with his bodyweight, jutting my rump in the air as he pushes my shoulders into the underfoot.

"If y-you cum we will be even, right? You could cum in me, Steve," I stutter, knowing my stamina will deplete soon.

"Even? Oh, Evie. We are even. Now, where is it?" He questions me suspiciously, as if I'm hiding something.

Where's what? I don't have anything-

Steve pulls out an inch and rams himself back in until he's fully sheathed. I moan loudly as my back arches in response, curving like a feline's stretch. He pauses before repositioning at a different angle and deeply thrusts again. He continues to pause and thrust in different angles methodically, searching for my G-spot as he sends wave after wave of pleasure into my drenched pussy.

"There it is." Discovering my G-spot, he removes himself completely and waits. I can sense his athletic build is looming above me, ready to strike again. I whimper for him to fuck me, my pussy painfully throbbing every time he stops.

He gladly complies with my request. His hard shaft pummeling into me with long unrelenting strokes. I frantically grasp to support myself as the carpet brushes my knees with friction. He pistons his rod inside my drooling cunt, the sound of my voice and our fucking echoes throughout the room.

This must've encouraged Steve as he starts to finger my ass and I can feel both of my tunnels clenching with ecstasy.

This will surely drive me over the edge! I'm going to cum. What was I thinking that I had more stamina than a football player?

He rubs my stiff nub in circular motions, the rough attention making me melt in his grip. I grind myself on his palm as he tackles me from behind, bucking wildly inside of me as he enjoys this unexpected opportunity he found in the school's library.

I scream as the climax is like electricity through my delicate physique, my nails digging into the floor as I cum for him harder than I've ever experienced in real life.

[STA:0] YOU ARE FATIGUED.

I lay limply like a ragdoll in his orgasmic embrace.

My eyelids flutter as my vision is blacking out from extreme exhaustion. Steve descends tender kisses along my neck as my body goes lax beneath him.

He's not cumming. Does my stamina go beyond zero? What happens after zero? Maybe if I lose this stamina encounter, it'll remove me from the game. Finally, a way out!

My thoughts are interrupted as Steve slams into me again, the pleasure consuming me. He bites my shoulder as he works himself inside, savoring the warmth of my passage.

A warning message rapidly blinks.

[STA:0] YOU ARE FATIGUED. REST IMMEDIATELY.

REST IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck you, game developers! I found a way out of here.

3..

2..

The feeling of Steve violate my pussy is bliss as my consciousness fades.

1..

Steve bottoms out inside me as he tenses, his load gushing through my channel and out my dripping folds. I black out, my last memory being of his manhood filling me as he moans my name in a faint distance.

STAMINA DEPLETED.

*************

CHECKPOINT LOADING. [STA:0] [HP:3]

ROOM 103. NURSE'S STATION.

I launch myself off the medical bed and clutch my chest as I gasp in shock and exhaustion.

What happened? Where am I?

Surveying the room, I notice a desk with locked cabinets containing medical supplies.

This is a school nurse's office. The game spawns you to a specific place if your stamina hits zero? Is that the same for health points? I need to get out of here!

During my internal monologue, I notice that I'm in my school uniform again. The attire is freshly cleaned and buttoned up. However, my bookbag and phone are missing.

They must still be in the library, or does Steve have them?

I shudder at the thought of Steve being there.

Did the level reset or does it pick up where I left off? I should retrieve my items, but what if I get caught in another encounter?

I explore the room for something useful, and am able to loot a basic first aid kit.

ITEMS EQUIPPED: MINOR STAMINA VIAL x1, MINOR HEALTH VIAL x1.

Two vials appear in my hands, one's blue and the other's red.

Curiously, I down the blue vial like a shot of tequila. The citrus flavor twists my expression with a sharp tang before dissipating. [STA:2]

Then red must be a health elixir if this is like any other game. All right, now to fetch my inventory and get to the escape room. It has to be the last room I haven't discovered yet: Room 104.

I sneak over to the library, being ever watchful of avoiding familiar NPCs and their encounters.

ROOM 102. RAVENWOOD LIBRARY.

The barricade I had set behind the door isn't there as I enter. The room is alive with fluorescent lights and students dwelling inside.

The game must've reset the whole day. Is my stuff still here?

I sigh with relief as I come across my bookbag with the smartphone sticking out of a pocket.

ITEM EQUIPPED: BOOKBAG.

CELL PHONE APP: ITEM DISCOVERED. MINOR HEALTH VIAL: REPLENISHES HEALTH BY HALF.

After equipping the items, I make my way to the last room.

ROOM 104. ESCAPE ROOM.

Reaching my destination, I eagerly open the door to reveal an elevator.

Great. I finished the tutorial!

I step in and examine the variety of buttons as the entrance panels close behind me. The left side of the grid has numbers two through twelve, and the other has a column of options.

The Settings Menu! I am saved.

I patiently read the list from top to bottom, as if I'm slowly unwrapping the ribbon from a gift, knowing that this nightmare is almost over.

OPTION 1, OPTION 2, OPTION 3, OPTION 4.

What the-How are these not mapped?

Trembling in frustration and disbelief, I select the first option in haste.

A booming radio voice resounds throughout the tiny space, "Difficulty has been increased to hard mode. Friendly fire has been activated."

Okay, don't panic. Press it again, it will reset to the lowest difficulty.

"Difficulty has been increased to expert mode. Items will disappear from inventory if you respawn and are not transferable to different floors."

My bookbag and its contents suddenly poofs out of existence without an action prompt.

Okay, everything's fine. That must be the highest difficulty. One more time.

"Difficulty has been increased to survival mode. You will not be able to deny encounter requests from enemies. Checkpoints have been deactivated."

Well, I think I've had enough of pressing buttons with vague labels for today.

After much frustration, I select the lowest number on the grid, the two, suspecting that the numbers represent each floor and that there's a challenge rating that increases with each level.

12