Floor 13 Ch. 02: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, when she got into the real-world, she had a rude awakening that she wasn't the centre of attention. The trouble is, instead of getting the hard no's she deserved, she got 'not right now', or 'we will see what we can do'. Which is why she's so keen on climbing up the greasy pole of promotion. The higher up she gets, the more people go back to having to agree with her."

"Makes sense, I suppose." I replied, hoping either the story would get more interesting or Daphne would get back to the blow job.

"She told me that when she went on holidays with her parents, she always tried to wear the most revealing swimsuits. Primarily as an act of rebelling against her conservative upbringing. However, she discovered she liked the attention from people looking at her." That made sense.

Adriana often wore clothes at work that skirted the line. Ones that other women would be taken aside over. However, if a woman complained to Adriana's manager, he'd either pretend not to have noticed or falsely promised to have a word with her. We already knew that she'd offered him sexual favours to help her career.

"By this point we were both getting pretty drunk, and she admitted she had always wanted to go topless or visit a nudist beach. However, her conservative upbringing always stopped her from doing it."

"So, you're saying she's always wanted to get naked in front of people but never had the guts? Did that make your victory any less sweet when she told you that?"

"I still got to humiliate her, so I'm fine with it. But it's what she told me next that is really interesting. She admitted she was confused by her reaction when it was just you, me and her. We ignored her like she wasn't sitting there wearing just a bit of toilet paper held on with sticky tape. To her that made her feel bad, the idea she was nearly naked and nobody seemed to care enough to look. It upset her and she tried to figure out a way to get our attention by exposing herself more. But she wanted to make it seem like an accident."

"What? She wanted you to see her?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep, it seems she just needed the attention. Regardless of who gave it to her. When Eric and Todd returned to gawk at her, she felt a lot better. She was the centre of attention as it should be. Especially as she was almost naked. She got turned on by the attention and was trying to tear the toilet paper to expose herself without making it obvious. Then you came back with her clothes, and I dragged her off to the bathroom."

"We all saw the damp patch on the back of her toilet paper skirt when she walked away." I added, and Daphne grinned. Then bobbed her head over my cock for a few seconds as we made the most of that memory.

"When I asked her about me stripping her in the toilet, she got all embarrassed..."

"That was the point, wasn't it?" She ignored my question.

"When I pressed her, she admitted she was shocked to find she kind of enjoyed it. When I took charge and ordered her about, I don't think that had ever happened to her before. A girl who's used to having people do whatever she wants, had never had someone order her about like I had. It kind of flicked a switch in her head.

"Because she hadn't instigated it, it bypassed her ingrained conservative upbringing. It turned her on. I asked her outright if she'd nearly climaxed when I threatened to send her out to you guys naked and all have sex with her. She shamefacedly admitted she had. So, I thought I'd test her."

"How?" I was equally turned on and confused by this.

"The bar was quiet by then, and I sent Adriana to the ladies' room and told her to come back with the top button of her blouse unfastened. She looked over at the bar and saw three young men idly watching us. She grinned at me and came back with two buttons unfastened. She made a show of dropping her beer mat on the floor so she could lean over to pick it up. And give the men a quick glimpse down her blouse."

I had to chuckle. "Whilst I have you..." I reached down to brush the hair from Daphne's face. "I would have liked to have seen that."

"Even after seeing her naked? Because unlike Eric and Todd, you saw her actually naked."

"Sorry, it's a guy thing. You could have the most beautiful woman at your beck and call, but you still want to see more boobies."

"And am I at your beck and call?"

"You are the most beautiful woman in my world."

"I think you're just saying that to get me to finish you off." She wanked my dick a bit.

"What did the guys in the bar do?"

"Gawk and leer. What else? That is, until I whispered in Adriana's ear that I was going to undo another button on her blouse unless she stopped me. Her eyes opened wide, scared and excited as she watched my hand reach slowly towards the button. I looked over at the guys as I undid the button, exposing just the edge of her bra and the curve of her tits.

"When she looked over at the guys at the bar, I realised we'd gone too far. Two of the guys were making a move to come over and bother us. I grabbed our purses and dragged her from the bar, laughing at the look of disappointment on the guys' faces. When we got our breath back, she admitted it had been quite a rush doing that."

"It seems you've buried the hatchet with her then? Bosom buddies, now are we?" Playing with my choice of words.

Daphne shrugged, looked at my dick as she dragged my foreskin back and forth. Hiding and revealing the purple head underneath.

"Let's just say our relationship is different from before. When we stopped at a taxi rank waiting for a taxi, she admitted it was weird for someone who is used to being in charge. To find the unexpected thrill of letting someone else control her. So, I decided to test her. I told her to take off her bra so she could ride home like that.

"She asked if I meant her to take the blouse off as well, and I told her she could keep it on. Unless she wanted to try for a free taxi ride. I tapped my wrist signifying time was ticking and told her to hurry; otherwise she'd have to take her bra off with the taxi driver watching. Gazing down the deserted street, she started to remove her bra. To be honest, I didn't think she'd do it.

"She was pulling it out of one of her sleeves of the blouse when we saw the lights of a taxi approaching. Suddenly she realised she had nowhere to hide it. Her purse was too small, so I stuffed it into mine." I wanted to make another joke at the massive size of Daphne's purses, but didn't want to interrupt.

"I'm sure she gave the driver quite an eye full as she got in and told him her address. After all, she'd not refastened the buttons on her blouse."

"Do you still have her bra?" I ask.

"No, I dropped it on her desk this morning and couldn't help but laugh as she blushed and quickly pushed it into her desk drawer. I decided to see how much she'd play along to this newly discovered kink."

"How?"

"I told her we'd continue to play and then left her to sweat over what I'd meant. Around 10 am, I sent her a text message. Give me the phone for a moment." She took the phone and selected messages, scrolling back to the start of a message conversation. She handed it to me.

It read. 'I would like a topless selfie of you.' Scrolling down a little, I saw the reply a few minutes later was a selfie of Adriana lying in her bed. With a soft-focus filter and smiling impishly as one arm covered her boobs, mostly.

"I think she's used that one a few times." Daphne stated as she wanked me slowly. "Notice her hair is a little different there?" I'd not been looking at her hair.

"I wrote back that I'd like a current one in the office. And I wanted to see her tits."

I scrolled down the message and then to the reply photograph. The reply took half an hour, and showed presumably Adriana in the ladies' toilet, with her blouse open and her bra lifted out of the way. I said it was presumably Adriana, as you couldn't see her face.

"What do you think? And keep in mind I will know if you're fibbing." She nodded to her grip around my dick.

"They're nice, a good size, but I prefer yours more." I replied honestly.

"Good answer. Did you notice my wording? I simply asked without ordering or threatening. I left it a while before telling her she'd done a poor job on the photo and she needed to do it again. Only this time I wanted to see her face in the photo. And as she'd messed up, this time she had to be fully topless."

I wanted to scroll down to see that one, but waited until Daphne told me to. This was a selfie of Adriana sitting on a toilet seat with the camera high and pointing down towards her. She was topless and smiling seductively into the camera. It seemed weird that despite having seen her naked in person, this photo seemed more provocative. I asked a question.

"If she's being coerced into taking the photos, why is she smiling?"

"Now you're starting to understand." She went back to sucking me; while I wanted to blurt out that I didn't understand.

After about a minute of a slow and lingering blowjob, Daphne continued her tale.

"So, after lunch, I upped the game to see how she'd react. I told her to send me a picture of the pussy she wanted my boyfriend to fuck. See what she sent back to that. There are two pictures this time."

There are moments in life when you feel like everything is surreal. Having my girlfriend suck me and tease me, whilst showing me photos of another girl exposing herself, is one of those moments.

I scrolled down; I saw the first photo. Again, Adriana was standing in a toilet cubicle, this time with her skirt hiked up to her waist and no sign of underwear. Her mousy brown pubes did little to hide the tip of her slit. But nothing else was visible.

"The last one she took with no prompting from me." Daphne added and gave the underside of my dick a long lick from base to tip.

The final photo was a contrast to the previous one. Instead of the cramped confines of a toilet cubicle with poor lighting, she was sitting on the countertop next to the sinks. In the public area of the toilet. Her blouse was open and there was no sign of her bra, but more importantly, her legs were spread wide. One hand between her legs with her fingers holding her labia open to see her pink opening. Without thinking, I zoomed in on the picture.

"Yep, she's pretty wet, and she chose that pose herself." Daphne confirmed.

"You have me really confused now. Not that I object to amateur porn, but it's pretty odd you're showing me pictures of your seemingly 'former' nemesis like this. You know all I want is you, right? You get my motor running, and I don't need the extra stimulus from Adriana. I'm confused, both by why you asked for these photos and why you're showing them to me?"

"I thought you were cleverer than that?"

"Sorry, give me a math or computer problem and I'm up there with the best. However, I've never worked out the formula for how a woman's mind works."

"And your IQ is drained because of this." She squeezed my dick for a moment. "OK, let's break it down into baby steps." I might have got annoyed at her condescending attitude, but it's hard to pull that off when she was licking your balls.

"Look at my next message."

It read, 'Did you play with yourself after taking the photo?' The reply was almost instant. Adriana admitted she had. The excitement of being exposed and the chance of being caught were too much not too.

"So, you see she has unexpected submissive tendencies and is a closet exhibitionist. Shit! What time is it?" Looking at her phone, I reply.

"Nearly 6:30, why?"

"Damn, get dressed. We're expecting a visitor at 6:30." She leapt off the bed and started to brush her hair.

"What about this?" I pointed at my hard dick.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging long, I promise. We'll take care of it shortly."

I wanted to ask who we were expecting, but the front bell rang.

"Hurry up. Get dressed." She ordered, rushing around looking for clothes.

Slipping on a t-shirt and jeans, the doorbell went again, and I hurried down the stairs. Only as I reached the bottom, did I realise I really should have put on underwear as my erection was tenting out the front of the jeans. The bell goes again. Whoever it is, they are too impatient to wait for me to go and put on underwear.

Opening the door a crack to see who it is, I'm shocked to see its Adriana on our doorstep.

"Quick, let me in." She pushed the door open wider and brushed past me.

I am surprised, both with her arrival and with what she was wearing. It was a pleasant day, but she was wearing a calf length raincoat.

"Where are we doing this?" She asked as she entered the living room.

"I've no idea what this is?" I replied, following her. Trying to hide my erection without making it obvious.

"I do." Daphne said, coming in behind me.

She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and yoga pants, with bare feet.

"So, you're the ringmaster? Does that make me a clown?" I asked.

"I think of you as the strong man. Sit on the edge of the sofa," She ordered me.

"And what's Adriana's role?"

"Eye candy at the very least." She smiled as she looked at Adriana.

"I can't believe I drove over here like this." Adriana replied, holding the neck of her coat closed.

"Don't be difficult or I'll send you home without your coat." From the look of shock on her face, I realised more was going on than I understood.

However, before I had time to think about it. Daphne ordered me to get my cock out.

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked. I watched as an evil grin developed on my girlfriend's face.

I was beginning to think I didn't know her as well as I thought.

"You heard me. I think it's pretty obvious that Adriana's here to repay her debts to us. It's not going to happen if you're too awkward to get it out."

My mind was running in a hundred different directions at once. This must be some sort of wind up. Perhaps Daphne wanted me to get my dick out, to show Adriana what she was missing out on? Or did she actually mean for Adriana to give me a blowjob or more? That was a big mental pit to fall down, so I changed my mental tack.

What was the downside here? I'd nothing to be ashamed of penis wise. In other circumstances I'd not do it, but why not now? I'd seen Adriana naked a month ago, and it should appease my lingering guilt. Plus, there was little chance Adriana would tell anyone without revealing some weird circumstances that led up to it.

As I started to unfasten my belt, Daphne stopped me.

"No, keep them on; just pull your cock out." Giving in and going with the flow, I unzipped and my still mostly hard dick automatically popped through the gap.

It was fun watching the expression on Adriana's face when she saw it. Definitely not disgust or disappointment. I'd swear she was more than interested.

"You next Adriana."

Adriana jumped as if she'd forgotten Daphne was there. She started to undo the belt on her coat.

"Let me help." Daphne said and stepped between Adriana and me, blocking the view between us.

However, as Daphne stepped away moments later, there was nothing blocking the view between Adriana and myself. Nothing, as in not a stitch of clothing on her lithe body. She stood blushing and trying to cover herself as Daphne tossed her coat aside.

"Come off it Adriana? It's not like we've not seen you naked before. Anyway, you're too beautiful to try to hide it. Isn't she Gyles?"

"Easily the second most beautiful girl in the room." I agreed, eying her closely.

"He pretty much has to say that with me here." Daphne said conspiratorially to Adriana.

Adriana gradually started to lower her arms.

"See, I knew you wanted us to see you like this."

Adriana now had her hands at her sides allowing us to admire her nude body. Her slim form with high rounded breasts. Flat stomach and mousy brown pubes. Although there seems to be less than in the photo I'd seen earlier. My dick was hardening at the sight. I suppose she's tidied up her bikini line in the knowledge she was coming over her to be naked in front of us.

Her fists, clenched, and unclenched nervously.

"You truly are a beauty, Adriana. World class." I commented. She glanced at me and gave me a hint of a smile, but her eyes dropped to my jutting dick.

"Give him a twirl." Daphne said, and Adriana grinned, and slowly spun on the spot.

She was obviously relaxing more in her nudity in front of us. When she faced us again, she mimed gripping her skirt and gave a little courtesy. Seeing her thighs part even for an instant reminded me of the final photo I'd seen. The one with her lewdly displaying her pink core.

Suddenly, I realised I'd been staring a little too hard and looked at Daphne. I'm sure she could read my mind sometimes. However, she looked amused at my behaviour and perhaps even a little flushed.

"Adriana, I think you should kneel on the floor between Gyles' knees."

Suddenly, that collapsed the waveform of probability of what was going on. The speed with which Adriana dived to her knees between mine dismissed any reticence on her behalf. Daphne was right again. Adriana wanted this, but needed someone else to take charge. It was a metaphorical get out of jail free card for her morals. She could get away with being bad because we forced her to. Even if the bad things she did were something, she already wanted to do.

Plus, having Adriana between my knees instead of Daphne, seemed to signal Adriana was not just naked eye candy for Daphne and my pleasure. Instead, she was an active part of this. Whatever this was? However, at that stage I didn't care. I just wanted to see where it went.

Daphne knelt down next to Adriana, who hadn't taken her eyes off my dick since she knelt. She leant in close to the girl to murmur in her ear.

"What do you see?" Daphne asked.

"His hard cock." Adriana replied.

"Who's hard cock?"

"Gyles' hard cock." Then she bit her lower lip slightly.

"No, you have to call it my boyfriend's cock. Tell me again what you see?"

"I see your boyfriend's hard cock."

"And what would you like to do with it?" Adriana broke eye contact with my dick and looked to Daphne, obviously unsure what she meant. "Adriana, I will not force you to do anything. Whatever you do here is from your own free will. I might suggest some things you'd already like to do. But you have to be honest ok?" Adriana nodded, and Daphne used a fingertip to turn Adriana's face back towards me.

"See my boyfriend's wonderful cock? What would you like to do with it?"

"Touch it." She whispered.

"And?"

"Suck it." Weirdly, despite being naked, she blushed at that admission.

"So, you want to touch my boyfriend's cock. You want to take in your mouth and feel the weight on your tongue as you suck that magnificent cock?" Adriana nodded again. "You have to tell me what you want."

"I want to suck your boyfriend's cock." Her voice was low but with more confidence this time.

"And then what? Do you want him to coat your tongue with his tasty cum? Or would you rather he paints your perfect tits with it?"

Daphne surprised me as her hand brushed the side of one of Adriana's tits. Adriana jumped in shock, but did not move away. As Daphne caressed her again Adriana closed her eyes. A shiver ran down her spine as Daphne's fingertip circled her nipple.

As this moment extended, I realised I'm merely a spectator here. Any idea that Daphne was toying with Adriana purely for my benefit vanished as I saw the look on Daphne's face.

When she said she was curious about another girl, I assumed it was the typical coy ploy to tease a guy about the possibilities. But without ever going through with it. Several girls I'd dated had teased me that way, knowing I'd never have the guts to call them out on it.

Daphne, however, seemed quite wrapped up in exploring Adriana's breasts.