Floor 2: Clovehill Mortuary Ch. 02

Story Info
Erotic Fantasy RPG: Vix encounters The Commander.
2.8k words
4.88
3.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: All characters in this story are at or above the legal age of 18. This story contains nonconsent/reluctance which may not be suitable for all readers.

* * * * *

2ND FLOOR. CLOVEHILL VALLEY.

AGENT HEADQUARTERS.

HEALTH AND STAMINA REGENERATED. [HP:5] [STA:4]

Rolling onto my side, the motion awakens the soreness built from dragging the scientist across half the map.

I come to full consciousness as I hear twin industrial doors yawn, the whistle of air decompressing and bolts retracting rattles my brain.

The background ambience of faint conversation and foot traffic pours into the room. An informative message chants over an intercom, "Please be advised, agents returning from hostile areas are subject to quarantine evaluation."

I sit up from a padded surface, blood rushing to my cranium as black noise crowds my vision. I rub my bare palms against my eyelids, furiously blinking to regain my sight.

The heavy doors flush into alignment as they close, the authoritative sound of combat boots tapping linoleum approaches my direction.

I instinctively stand as my fight or flight mode activates.

"Sit down, Rookie." A firm grip catches me between my neck and shoulder, rudely pinching a pressure point as I recoil.

"Ah!" I shriek, cradling the swelling bruise. "Commander?" I recognize her voice as the superior who had barked orders at the other end of my communicator.

"Still disoriented. How convenient," she says mockingly, her tone is sultry and patient.

After a few more blinks, my pupils properly focus as I notice that the Commander's chest is centimeters from my face, covered in full plate armor.

I slowly crane my head back to meet her gaze, easily losing my awareness as I stare into the intensity of her cosmic blue eyes.

Did the programmers have to make this NPC so attractive?

The Commander towers over me in height, wearing metallic plates connected by the same Kevlar fabric my bodysuit has. The futuristic armor appears custom made and expertly suits her, hugging her definitive curves and moderately muscular build.

The buxom female smirks in amusement as I stare. "How convenient," she repeats, her accent seductive and temper cool.

She must be the quest giver. Her equipment looks like it could be the max level version of mine. Wait, where's my bodysuit?

I snap from my trance as I notice the protective outfit that once adorned my hour glass frame has been replaced by a soft cotton tank top and immodest shorts.

"Confiscated," she answers my unasked question, the curves of her biceps stretching the Kevlar as she idly crosses her arms.

"Confiscated?" I ask surprisingly, surveying the room. The fluorescent lights above eliminate any opportunity for shadows. The only furnishings in this area are the metal surgical tray beside me and the examination chair beneath me.

Is this the current floor's infirmary? Why am I here? I thought checkpoints were disabled.

"Is this the infirmary?" I say in disbelief as well as confusion, spotting leather restraints on the chair's padded arms.

What type of medical bed has leather- Oh fuck. Is this an interrogation room? Is this.. A torture room!

Just then, the Commander and I lock eyes as we anticipate each others' next move.

I launch myself from the chair, motivated by pure adrenaline. The Commander counters my attempt, fluidly swaying like a serpent stalking a helpless meal.

ENCOUNTER INITIATED. YOU HAVE CHALLENGED THE COMMANDER.

That counts as initiating a combat encounter? This is BULL-

The Commander snatches my throat and chokeslams me into the interrogation chair. I gasp as the sweeping motion thrusts my back into the hard padding, knocking me down with the force to suppress a wild beast.

YOU: [HP: 5] [STR: 1], COMMANDER [HP: 10] [STR: 15]

YOU LOSE. [HP: 0]

YOU ARE FATIGUED.

Aches reverberate through every circuit of my slender physique as I weakly struggle against her gloved hand, my muscles trembling from a blend of pain and exhaustion.

She's so overpowered. Why is this happening? I completed the quest! Is this floor glitched?

"This-This is a misunderstanding," I stammer, raising my hands beside my head as I surrender.

In two swift movements, she snaps my wrists into the chair's restraints. I squirm as my hands start to numb, the leather belts fastened one hole too tight.

"It must be. For a moment, it looked like you were trying to escape the evaluation for your failed mission." The Commander leans in to get a good look at me.

"Ff-Failed mission?"

As she draws close, I'm able to view her features more clearly. I observe a scar over her left eye, peaking through short blond hair. One side of her head is shaven with a scorpion tattooed to her skull.

Why does that look so familiar? I feel like I've seen that symbol in real life, or from a different game.

As my mind wanders, she curls a finger around my chin and forcefully turns me directly to her.

"I didn't-I didn't fail," I clear my throat, discovering the fresh pain of the chokeslam.

"I gave you direct orders: Extract civilians to safety," she growls. "During the scientist's evaluation, we discovered that she's infected with an alien contagion. Apparently, she was involved in unsanctioned biological experiments."

The Commander crouches over me as I lay on the reclined chair. She shifts her weight so that a knee is resting between my legs, the cold metal of her armor sends goosebumps up my thighs.

"Through some creative interrogation" she pauses "we were able to learn what the virus does and how it spreads."

The Commander casually reaches for a syringe holstered at the curvature of her waist as she continues, "The scientist informed us how it's incurable, Vix. That makes her a casualty. That makes you, a casualty."

"I'm sorry, you're compromised." She shrugs her shoulders as she bites off the safety cap of the syringe.

"What!" I jump in my restraints despite my fatigue status, but the Commander shoves me back down into the chair with ease.

"I'm not infected. I kept the stealth suit on like you said! Please don't kill me!" I plead.

The Commander glares coldly at me. She lightens the stress of her grip, which causes me to relax. I exhale a breath of relief as she seems to second guess her judgment.

"Convince me."

"What?"

She closes the distance between us, the smell of mint and charcoal fills my nares. "Convince me that you're not infected," she whispers and waves the hand holding the syringe.

"If you have all of her symptoms, then you must be infected. Correct?"

At first, I stare at her in confusion before realizing what she's insinuating.

The scientist had shown signs of strong arousal when she became infected. I'm clearly not aroused, so she'll realize I'm fine. I can get around this glitch.

I shyly look her up and down, contemplating what interrogation tactics the Commander will use. A heated blush blooms over my cheekbones as this lithe armored figure hovers above me.

"Yes." I hesitantly nod.

"Yes?"

"Yes, Commander." I flinch as if my informality is enough to waver her decision.

My heartbeat steadily calms as she recaps the syringe, this time placing it next to a folded towel on the surgical tray. I close my eyes and exhale loudly.

You're not dead yet, Vix.

Suddenly, the scent of mint becomes a distant memory as its taste overwhelms my mouth. Full and plump lips press to mine and pry them open as the Commander slips her tongue into my mouth.

I mumble against her deep kiss as she pushes my knees apart, easily straddling my lap as my body still wears the exhaustion of the recent encounter.

Well this is really hot.

My wrists jerk in their bindings as my nerves fire off an aching arousal. I lean into the passion of her kiss as she combs her fingers through my hair. [STA: 3]

"I am not convinced." Her features glisten with a sadistic expression as the color drains from my face.

Christ! I don't want to die on this level. Just distract yourself. Think of something terrible. Like, puppies dying or rolling a one on an icosahedron die.

"Do you feel any discomfort, Agent?" The Commander's gloved hands softly palm my breasts through my top's fabric. My nipples swell under the friction as I glance towards the exit, attempting to ignore the erotic attention.

"Yes.. No. No, Commander." I catch a glimpse of her smiling.

"I see." She nods and unfolds the wrapped towel on the metallic tray, revealing various tools. "One last exam. If you display no symptoms, you should be free to go."

"What type of exam!" I shout nervously as I spot a large dildo with attachments among the towel's contents.

The Commander adjusts a lever on the chair, propping up stirrups that she places my feet in. She wraps my ankles in restraints, giving one of my legs a harsh squeeze.

"A physical exam," she says coolly.

The Commander hooks a finger around the crotch of my shorts and nonchalantly draws them aside, exposing my damp sex. My jaw drops as the casualness of her actions renders me speechless.

The Amazonian femme slips an armored thigh between my legs and gently glides it along my private region. Her frosted gaze burns with amusement as she watches my bodice stiffen from the touch of cold steel.

I shut my eyes in embarrassment as I feel my instincts betray me. My entrance becomes slick with anticipation as her strokes are torturously slow and long.

The Commander presses the side of her face against mine as she whispers harshly into my ear, "Interesting."

I lay in an aroused daze, unsure of how much time has passed as I try to edge away from the climax she's building inside me.

Without warning, the Commander removes her thigh from between my legs and I feel a firm pressure against the rim of my ass.

I immediately open my eyes and look down in shock, the woman had equipped a black strap-on to her pelvis. "Commander?" I ask quietly as she teasingly pops the mushroom tip into my puckered asshole before pulling it out.

I chew my lower lip, distracting myself with the pain as I refrain from thrusting my hips towards the toy.

The Commander teasingly strokes the length of the dildo, her other hand still tugging on the center of my shorts.

She winks at me with a cocky smirk as she bends over and uses her free hand to delicately trace a finger around the perimeter of my womanhood.

I involuntarily jerk in my leather binds as she narrowly misses my clit with each pass of her strokes. My cheeks flush as my arousal drizzles from my chasm.

"Look at that. No lubricant needed for this exam," she sneers "Shall we begin?"

The Commander drags her knuckles along my labias, spreading my juices with firm strokes, up and down, up and down.

I sink into the chair and sigh loudly as I try to mute my lustful urge, feeling her knuckles purposely grazing my engorged clit with each caress.

The Commander yanks the center of my shorts and mockingly gives me a wedgie. I wince as the stretched fabric pinches my clit. Noticing my reaction, she pulls the crotch of my shorts to the side and kisses my delicate bud, snaking her tongue around it. [STA: 2]

Immediately, I go rigid in the chair, openly fighting my restraints as I moan.

"Your body is very responsive to this exam," she says observantly, groping and smacking my ass as she laps my erect clit.

I moan as her mouth dominates my throbbing pussy. My stomach flutters as she nibbles on my petals and rhythmically swirls her tongue inside me.

My hips rock with her mouth as I near the edge.

I can't stop! I'm going to fail! This feels so goo-

The Commander quickly withdraws from my pussy and mounts me. The girthy dildo of her strap-on replaces the absence of her mouth as she fills my sopping cunt with the hard silicone rod. I part my lips to scream as an orgasm rips through me, but the Commander silences me with a passionate kiss, stealing the air from my lungs. [STA: 1]

CRITICAL EXHAUSTION. REST IMMEDIATELY [STA:1]

"Very responsive," she whispers arrogantly, straddling my legs unto their limits as she bottoms out inside me.

The Commander sways her hips with small motions, moving at a pace that is deliberate enough for us to audibly hear her thick cock sloshing around my soaked pussy.

"It's so embarrassing, please!" I pant, my whole body trembling underneath the dominatrix.

"Almost done, Vix. Just need to be thorough," she comforts me with the same bedside manner as a doctor conducting a routine exam.

The Commander activates a setting on the strap-on, causing the entire device to vibrate. She exhales a sigh of content as it mechanically kneads her clit.

"It's too much!" I murmur softly to her, digging my nails into the arms of the chair as my walls convulse around the vibrating shaft.

Fuck I've never done this before in real life! It feels so good.

The Commander chuckles as she reaches past me and grips the sides of the chair, using it as leverage as she begins ravishing my drenched channel with her silicone extension. The device vibrates against my clit each time she rams herself fully inside, causing me to shriek.

"Do you like me fucking you, Vix?" she inquires between breaths, feeling her own orgasmic juices surface. The Commander breaks character, quitting her visage as she bucks her pelvis into me with rapid thrusts, lustfully pounding me as the device stimulates us.

"Y-yes Commander." I stutter, clawing the chair as I try to sustain another climax.

The Commander plows into me with finesse, relishing the wet slapping sounds as they resonate throughout the room. "Good girl. Almost done," she purrs.

She said that ages ago! She's going to deplete my stamina!

Suddenly, the Commander maximizes the vibration frequency as she pins me into the chair with her front, the cold and heavy full plate crushing my bouncing breasts. I inhale sharply in surprise as she nestles the dildo deep into my cervix, overwhelming my centre with the euphoric vibrations.

I moan loudly and squirm underneath her, shaking my head and begging for her to move. Erotic bliss screams through my bodice as my walls clench the vibrating cock. The Commander hungrily bites and sucks my neck as she harshly grinds her hips into mine, unphased that she's pushing with such intensity to form bruising.

Her moans match mine as the toy's tremors fondle our clits to orgasm and I can feel her hot warmth seep through her pants and down the crevice of my ass.

We both breathe heavily as she slumps against me, deactivating the vibration setting while keeping the dildo inside the warmth of my passage.

YOU WIN. THE COMMANDER IS FATIGUED. [STA: 0]

HEALTH AND STAMINA REGENERATED. [HP:5] [STA:4]

She came first! Yes! That was too close, Vix. I have to play smarter since the difficulty level is turned all the way up and I can't reject combat encounters.

I close my eyes, a small sense of accomplishment washing over me.

After a few beats, the Commander gently withdraws the rubber member, watching my juices puddle on the seat. "Exam is complete," she says as she calmly unfastens my restraints.

"Did I pass the physical, Commander?" I say exasperated, tiredly rubbing my wrists.

The Commander pauses for dramatic effect, finding humor in the suspense. "You did, Agent. Permission to depart," she unequips the strap-on and drops it on the tray before leaving.

"Wait, Commander!" I call after her as I struggle to sit up, the mixture of sweat and cum makes my skin stick to the chair.

The Commander crosses her arms behind herself and pivots halfway to look at me. She taps a boot impatiently.

"Commander, if you thought I was infected, why did you kiss me?"

She grins at me as I finally understand that she knew I wasn't infected from the beginning.

"Are you joking, Commander?"

"Free to go, Agent Vix." She waves me off with a hand, exiting through the industrial doors.

I rush to the doors and swing them open, revealing an elevator room instead of the busy hallway that was once there.

"Commander?"

ESCAPE ROOM DISCOVERED.

The game show host voice returns, "Congratulations, Adventurer! You have escaped Floor Two. Escape all twelve floors to defeat the game. We hope you enjoy playing Trials of Immorality."

"Ugh, you again! Can you give me a break!" I shout at the scripted narration, wishing it would answer.

Is this game royally fucking with me or just fucking me, royally?!

Just then, I hear a ping and as one of the unmarked buttons inside the elevator glows.

"Oh? Uhm." I cautiously look around before returning my attention to the button. "Here goes nothing."

Ping!

The narrator pipes up, "Difficulty has been decreased to expert mode. Checkpoints have been reactivated and the ability to deny encounter requests has been restored."

"Thank you?" I scratch my head, befuddled by the logic of this scenario.

Is someone actively controlling this game? Am I being watched?!