Flora & Fauna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does your mother say?"

"She passed away. A long time ago."

"I'm sorry."

"Maybe since you moved out here, I can move out to a centaur village. We'll trade. What do you think?"

He chuckles and reaches forward to turn the meat over the fire, "I think you'd be hard-pressed to find any dresses that fit you ever again."

This close, as the rain evaporates off him in the warmth of the fire, I catch the scent of him. It reminds me of baking. The sweet smell of apples and spiced-butter and brown sugar. I take a deeper breath than I want to admit to and savor the sweet, warm smell. I wonder if all of them smell like delicious things.

.

Even with my stomach full of a hot supper, I shiver under the blanket that Andrius fished out of a closet for me. The fire is dying down ahead of me and the forest outside is pitch black. I roll over and reach out to nudge at Andrius. I feel the furry muscles of his lower chest barely move as I push at them, until he grunts. His forelegs move and a hoof grazes by my shoulder.

"Hmm?" He tiredly hums.

"Is there another blanket? I'm freezing."

"No, I usually only come here during the summer. Here."

His hands reach forward in the dark and grab me around the middle. I'm in too much continued awe of his strength as he turns me around and tucks me in a spooning position against his chest. His forelegs rest on either side of my legs as they dangle between them. He takes the blanket and pulls it over us both, tucking me in tight against his body heat. His arms loop around me, his hands clasping at my front.

"Thanks," I whisper and snuggle backward into the warmth.

I feel more than hear his response huffed against my hair from above.

.

12