Flora & Fauna Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrius hums low to himself and presses his lips to the side of my throat. I bring my legs up and wrap them around him. The rough fabric of his shirt scratches my inner thighs as my feet bury in his fur.

"He was a good man like that. And he liked me. Said I was a fast learner."

I barely follow his words as his hands continue to smooth up and down my back, comb through my hair. And his lips keep pressing to the sensitive skin of my neck. His hot, sweet-scented breath makes me shiver and desperately hug tighter with my limbs, trying to pull him closer. Closer.

"What about you?"

"What about me?" I slur out, feeling tipsy on his touch.

"Do you think I'm a fast learner?"

His hand darts between us and slips under the tunic, fingertips pressing against my clit before I can even gasp in surprise. His other hand seizes my jaw and tilts my face just as he wants before his mouth goes over mine. The remnants of spicy ginger on his tongue prickle mine as they caress each other. I slide my hands under his shirt and feel along the hard, defined lines of his muscles. The circular motion on my clit mirrors the one I use to pleasure myself and coaxes my pulse to beat in time with it. My head falls back and a gasp escapes me as his hand dips lower and two fingers slide inside.

"Too much?" Andrius asks, all his movements paused.

"Not enough," I breathe.

I slide one hand out from under his shirt and dig it into his hair to pull his lips back down to mine. His free hand grabs my hip, nails digging in deep. He thrusts my hips back and forth onto his fingers, the heel of his palm grinding against my clit each time he pulls me against his hand.

Then, all his lustful attention stops in an instant.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He snarls.

Still panting and dripping on his hand, I force my eyes open. His own eyes are not quite black, but the pupil is dilated more than needed for the warm, golden light of the workshop. I finally hear what he did, the sound of someone knocking hard enough on the door to his home that it's audible here. A deep voice calls Andrius' name in a questioning way. I look back in time to see Andrius roll his eyes. His fingers slide out of me and I whimper in annoyance.

"I know," he grumbles back and kisses me, "How willing are you be to go stall for me?"

"Stall?" I look between his legs and see a drip of precum fall to the floor. "Oh."

"Okay. Just," he backs up until we're not touching at all, "I just need to think of something very unsexy."

"Like sports?"

"Please don't speak."

I suck my lips and close my legs tight as he stands still with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Is it getting better?"

Looking at the extended, dripping cock makes my clit throb in abandoned frustration. The memories of how he filled me while I was bent over the armchair in Claudius' lounge makes me grit my teeth in longing.

"I think it's getting worse," I answer.

"Fuck."

"It's okay," I drop off the bench and pull down the wrinkled tunic, "I'll stall for you."

"Okay. It sounded like Ares. Just tell him I'm working and I'll be done in a few minutes."

I nod and rush out of the workshop before the insistent, possessing pulse in my flesh can convince me that I have the strength to tackle and ravage a centaur.

The front door to the house is open. On the porch are another pair of hoof-covers, noticeably larger than Andrius' and a cold silver color that makes me think of my wedding ring with a repulsed shudder. I slink inside quietly and look around at the empty space. The door to the bedroom hangs slightly open, so I head for that. As I swing it open, I feel it hit something and hear a surprised sound. I release the knob with a gasp and step away. The door pulls open the rest of the way and a dark shape fills the space. Before I can be logical about the sight, a scream bursts out past my lips. The centaur before me barks out a shocked yell in return. I dart for the first door I see, shoving myself between a couple hanging coats and closing the door on myself.

"What the fuck?" The dark voice snaps.

The sound of fast hooves hitting the gravel outside reaches the house and slam onto the wooden floors.

"A human broke into your house!" The deep voice bellows.

"That's Flora!" Andrius answers harshly.

"Who the fuck is Flora?"

Andrius takes a deep breath and releases it, "Flora. It's okay. Come out."

I ease the closet door open just enough to peek out. Andrius stands a few steps behind his brother. Ares is so different looking that I would never guess they're related. His long hair, twisted up in a loose bun, is jet black. His eyes are such a dark color I can't tell what it even is. His skin is a golden tone like Andrius but fairer. Everything about his silhouette is broader and more intimidating. Even with Andrius a few feet behind, I can tell Ares is significantly taller.

Outside the closet, I close the door and press my back to it to keep distance from Ares' presence.

"Whoa," Ares breathes out, "I alway forget how tiny they are up close."

I squeak out an offended sound that twists into a frightened one when Ares' hands go under my armpits and pick me up.

"Ares, knock it off!"

"She doesn't weigh anything."

"Please put me down," I whimper.

"Ares!"

"Oh, fine."

When my feet touch the ground again, I run toward Andrius and throw my arms around him. Ares tilts his head at the affection. He looks even more confused when his little brother's hands rub my arms in a soothing gesture.

"Is she," he pauses as he watches me, "a traveler or something?"

"It's, um," Andrius looks down at me, "It's kind of a long story."

"Why is it a long-"

"You know, I haven't eaten all day," Andrius interrupts, "We should have dinner."

"Fine," Ares rolls his eyes, "A dinner full of explanations is the least you owe me considering how you've been disappearing without a word lately."

"Would you go invite Laith? And Aurora?"

"Yes. And yes, if I can track her down."

"I'll spend a sprite to try to find her as well."

.

"Are they going to be grossed out by us being together?"

Andrius and I finish plating the prepared food he bought and brought back to the house.

"No, I really doubt that. Maybe confused. In my experience, human culture is much more rigid and puritanical regarding sexuality than that of my kind. But long term relationships between humans and centaurs don't really happen."

"Okay," I grumble and nervously toy with a loose thread on the hem of my sweater.

"Hey," Andrius pulls me close and kisses the top of my head, "They're nice. And they'll adore you. Because I adore you."

A violet glow shines on one side of his face, followed by an insistent tapping on the glass. Andrius opens the window for the sprite that zips in. The shining orb yanks open its leather pack and offers a letter that's folded up as tiny as it can be. Andrius unfolds the paper and reads aloud.

"'Massive catering order for the other side of town. Can't get away on such short notice. Have a strong drink for me. Love, Aurora.' Yeah, that's what I expected."

Andrius slips a few coins into the sprite's purse, making a tiny gasp sound from the glowing puff before it zips outside again. He looks down at my expression and laughs.

"It's okay. I got numb to this particular flavor of disappointment a long time ago."

If I hadn't already known they grew up in this home, the way Ares bursts right in would let me know. I finish setting the full plate I'm holding on the table and rush to the other side of it, lest he try to pick me up again. Laith enters a moment later, the opposite of Ares' movements but similar in coloration. His skin is more olive, all his fur black except for a white sock on one back leg. His features are all sharp and shrewd, his dark green eyes widening just barely when they land on me. Those same eyes glare when they go to Andrius, who is busy slapping Ares' hands away from a glass bottle of some kind of milky liquor.

Not knowing what else to do, I sit on the floor at one of the spaces at the table. Laith walks past me and sits opposite, but doesn't speak. I look away from him uncomfortably and chew on a roasted green bean. Ares is so heavy that the floor shakes when he drops down beside Laith. Without pausing his conversation with Andrius, he grabs his tail and curls it over his folded legs on one side. Andrius follows and sits gently down beside me. His hand finds mine under the table and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"Anyway, we all saw his face so if he ever comes back to Prophia we all know who he is and that he's banned from the bar for that bullshit," Ares finishes out his story and folds a green bean into his mouth.

"So-"

"You're Flora?" Laith's quiet, rumbling voice interrupts Andrius.

I nod stiffly and look back down.

"When I asked if you got closure," he directs at Andrius, "I wasn't imagining that you stole a human girl from Leaven."

"I did not steal her. I-"

"Wait, what are we talking about?" Ares asks.

"Andrius met this girl in Leaven. Then went back for her, apparently."

"What?" Ares barks too loudly.

"Okay," Andrius sighs in an exasperated tone, "I was going to go over all the details but I think that doesn't matter at this point. This is Flora, we're... together. That's the important part."

Ares chokes on a bite of breaded venison and looks at his brother wide eyed, "Together?!"

"Yes," I answer, but it comes out as more of a squeak than I would prefer.

"I know you're rebounding from Lillian but fuck-"

"Ares, shut the fuck up."

At the interruption, I suddenly feel much warmer toward Laith.

I clear my throat and speak before Ares can jump in again, "My father betrothed me to someone awful. Andrius and I met by chance. And I left Leaven with him. We're together now. So there."

Ares looks from me to his brother in shock, "You can't be together-together with a human."

"Is he talking about the sex thing?" I whisper up at Andrius.

"Yes," he whispers back.

"I've already had sex with Andrius!"

They both go wide-eyed and glance at each other before looking back at me.

"Tell you what, if you never mention my brother having sex to me again, I'll support this relationship."

"Deal."

Ares sticks a hand out and I grab it with my own, smiling at the hearty shake he gives me.

"This seems pretty selfish."

"Andrius wants to be with me too," I pout.

"I meant of you," Laith directs at Andrius.

"What?"

"I think it's interesting that you deal with the last year of Lillian's nonsense-"

"I would argue four years of her nonsense," Ares mutters under his breath.

Laith goes on as if he wasn't interrupted at all, "And now you're going to play house with a human girl in a place where she can't survive without you?"

"What makes you think I can't survive without him?"

"Get me a mug out of that cupboard."

I look at the too high cupboard, then glare at Laith.

"I'm just saying," he continues, "This all seems very fast. What do you two even know about each other?"

"I know plenty!" I snap.

"What's his last name?"

"That's hardly important." I mumble.

"Her's is Hawthorne," Andrius offers with a shrug. "And we didn't exactly have time for a traditional courtship."

"I understand that. I just think you two are being a bit impulsive. Even given the circumstances. Ares?"

"What?" Ares swallows his mouthful of food and looks at me like he's seen me a hundred times before, "She's not Lillian. I'm happy."

Laith groans and rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter." Andrius says to them both, "I didn't invite either of you to meet her because we need your permission. I just didn't want either of you to be blindsided, bumping into us together in town or something. And I wanted Flora to know someone other than me out here."

"I never thought either of you were asking for my permission." Laith says as he picks up his mug and drinks something that makes him wince.

"Not to be a downer," Ares grits around a burning sip of his own, "What are you going to say when Lillian finds out about her?"

"It's none of her business."

"Agreed. But you know she's going to lose her shit."

"Why does everyone else get an actual drink?" I ask quietly, glancing from the three mugs back to my glass of water.

Ares chuckles, "Our liquor is too much for you little things."

"You don't know what's too much for me."

"Apparently not," he says into his mug with his eyebrows perked up.

Beside me, Andrus offers me his drink. Confidently, I pour a mouthful straight down my throat. Andrius snatches the mug back before I can drop it as my hands snap over my face. I shudder and squeak out a pained sound. The sharp fire burning its way through my body is so at odds with the silky, creamy texture that it makes my eyes water. As the burn fades, the spiced flavor is finally noticeable.

"Easy peasy," I choke out, my vision blurring with a fresh layer of tears.

Ares laughs loudly and leans forward to muss a hand into his brother's hair, "If you get sick of her, I'll take her."

Andrius grabs his wrist and hopelessly tries to push the hand out of his locks, but he's eventually laughing too. Laith offers me a strange, sympathetic smile from across the table. I look away without returning it.

.

The way Ares is passed out in front of the fireplace makes me snort out a laugh as Andrius and I finish cleaning up. His massive black legs sticking up in the air as he lays on his back and snores in the firelight are so ridiculous looking I wonder what was ever so intimidating about him. There's the clink of glass behind us as Laith finishes washing all the glasses and sets them to dry on a metal rack. He says his goodbyes to Andrius and waves to me as he heads for the front door.

"I should probably get a blanket for him," Andrius chuckles at the sight of his brother.

As he heads down a hallway, I rush the opposite way and out the front door. I have a question to ask. And it will keep me awake all night if I don't.

"Hey," I bark out as I catch up to Laith, "What's your problem with me?"

"Who said I have a problem with you?" One eyebrow raises over his astute gaze.

I fold my arms over my chest. The dizzy heat growing in me from the mouthful of liquor somehow isn't even to warm me all the way through. I stand before him silently as I wait for an answer, trying not to shiver even in my thick riding pants and sweater.

"Andrius talked about you. When he was back in Prophia for a handful of hours."

"Really?"

"He said that he felt a connection with you. That he liked you so much but didn't know what to do with it. He said he regretted letting you be taken from him. He described it as having all the paint in the world and no canvas."

Meanwhile, I was sending a sprite message that was never received. And believing he'd already moved on from me. I think to myself, heart breaking at the vision Laith's words put in my head.

"Andrius and I have been close all our lives. I trust his judgement. But I'm trying to be empathetic to you as well. I think you deserve that."

"What?"

"This is a big change. A different world. I can understand why you've made the choices you have. But, were I in your position, and years from now I become overwhelmed by the dependance this life thrust upon me, I would wish that someone had advocated for me in the beginning. I would wish someone had asked those hard questions for me."

All my arguments and haughtiness deflate as he speaks, "Oh."

"I hope that I'm wrong about everything. And ten years from now, when you and Andrius are still happily coupled, you can tell me what a pedantic jackass I was the first time we met."

"Okay," I smile and waver a little on my feet, "I understand."

Laith nods and turns away from me. Without another word between us, I ran back into the house.

"Stop kicking it off," Andrius grits out.

He throws a wool blanket over Ares again, whose legs kick out automatically and send it flying.

"Ugh, fine. Wake up chilled then."

I laugh as Andrius gives up and folds the blanket over his arms. I perk up on my toes to bury a hand in his hair and pull him down to me. Whatever he's about to say gets cut off when I press my lips to his. The kiss is broken when I stumble and he catches me in his arms.

"You seem drunk," he whispers against my hair.

"No," I pout, "Am not. I had one sip."

"One sip of liquor meant for centaurs," he keeps his arms around me as we walk together to the bedroom, "Ares doesn't even serve that to your kind at the pub."

"I can handle whatever your kind can handle."

"Uh huh. Okay, in bed."

Falling onto the blankets, I kick and shove with my feet at the legs of my pants that are somehow bunched around my knees already. Andrius helps me pull them the rest of the way off and settles beside me in the dark. Restless twists up inside me with the growing dizziness. The pitch blackness of the room spins in my vision, making my groan and squint my eyes shut.

"You're not going to be sick, are you?"

I shake my head then realize he can't possibly see that, "No."

"Okay, good."

The unvented frustration from earlier, the expert way he'd been touching me before we were interrupted, plays in an incessant loop in my mind. I reach out and stroke my fingertips down the sharp shape of his ear, trailing down to continue along the hard line of his jaw.

"Laith said you talked about me when you came back from Leaven."

"Did he?"

"Mmhm. I didn't have anyone to talk to you about."

"What would you have said if you did?"

"That you're beautiful. And sweet to me. And that I missed you."

"Hm," his lips press softly to my forehead, cheek, jaw, "I much prefer you telling me."

"What's your last name?" I mumble, before I can forget to ask.

His laugh huffs out warm against my face, "Vitkus."

"Your name has too many us sounds."

"It has two."

"Two too many," I stutter out clumsily.

Stretching out on the bed, I pull the sweater off, hearing the little zaps of static as it rubs over my hair. I feel blindly over Andrius' body until I can be sure how he's posed. One his hands tries to lace with my own, but I shoo it away. The blackness spins when I sit up on my knees and throw one leg over him. I straddle the curve of his lower chest, having to grip his forelegs to keep from sliding off when he sucks in a deep breath.

"Are you going to die from lack of attention?"

"Yes," I whine.

Andrius' hands take mine and pull forward, the feeling and the confusion so like when he pulled me towards his back when we first met.

"Wrong way," I say quietly.

"I assure you, it's not."

Not limiting his strength like before, he tugs me forward again. I squeak and feel myself pulled past his forelegs, over his bare chest. My hands grab the smooth wood of the headboard so I don't headbutt the wall. Andrius' hands wrap around my thighs and hold them tight around his head, with my sex pressed tight against his mouth.

A stunned gasp escapes me as the point of his tongue slides up my slit, stopping to press hard and rub circles on my clit. My nails scrape against wood at the intoxicating pain of his own nails sinking into the soft flesh of my thighs. His tongue goes flat, stroking a few more times before dipping low and slipping inside. I fall forward and whimper in rapture against my own wrists. Wetness flows from me and I can feel it turn his lips slick from the sensation of his hands moving me against him. His tongue fucks me, darting out to lavish my clit in attention whenever it feels neglected. I can't fathom how he knows my sex better than I. An orgasm builds and tangles deep in my core, so overstimulating I bite down on my own arm. As I reach the edge, one of Andrius' hands leaves my thighs and comes down hard on my ass. A scream tears out of me, forcing my teeth to leave my own flesh. I cry out his name as I cum, feeling my sex tighten and pulse around his tongue.