Florence has Two Moms Ch. 03

Story Info
A shopping trip and a fashion show.
6.4k words
4.71
9.8k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a much more gentle one. Steph awoke to the diffuse morning light streaming through her mother's window. She smiled and snuggled a little deeper into Cynthia's embrace. Her mother was behind her, arms wrapped around her.

The night before had been nice. After a long make out session on the deck, they had retreated to the bedroom. What followed was a gentle exploration of their mutual love. A lot of kissing, groping, licking and sucking at each other's nipples. A fair amount of grinding their panty-clad pussies against each other's thighs. Nothing too intense.

Steph drifted back asleep quickly, Cynthia's warmth better than any blanket.

Drea had to press her forearm into her mouth to keep from screaming as her third orgasm rolled through her. Her free hand was crammed down into her underwear, fingers dancing across her clit. The thin fabric was completely soaked and mostly see through at this point.

Next to her, Florence was still asleep, snoring lightly. She was wearing a thin tank-top, and her fat nipples were standing out, stiff and proud. Something about the sight had been extremely erotic to Drea as she woke, and she had started touching herself without really thinking about it. But she didn't want to wake her cousin up just yet.

"Mmmm!" Gia moaned into Kelly's mouth. When she pulled back a thick string of spit connected their lips. "Oh, fucking fuck me, you fucking sluts!" She was pinned between Kelly and Melisa. They had woken her up wearing a pair of thick strap ons, and the brutal assault on her holes had consumed the whole morning.

"Sounds like she wants more, Kel." Melisa was behind Gia, reaching around her to take a tight grip of her sister in law's tits. Her thick dildo was plunging into Gia's gaping asshole.

"Then I guess we'll just have to give her more." Kelly pulled her strap from Gia's cunt, a gush of girlcum following along with it. She pressed the thick rubber rod against the one Melisa already had buried in Gia's ass and began easing it into her sister's stretched ring. "I'm sure there's a little more room back here."

"I just don't get it," Drea said. "Your mom is so skinny, she's like Flor all grown up. And you're just like, pow!" She gestured to Steph's tits. "And pow!" She pointed at her cousin's ass.

The three cousins were sunbathing by the pool, and the conversation had naturally turned to Steph's body. The three of them were wearing their skimpiest bikinis, little scraps of fabric pulled up in their asses and tucked between their pussy lips. Drea and Steph had tiny little triangles barely covering their nipples, but Florence was topless. She was borrowing a suit from Drea again. Her own bikini had been judged as unacceptably prudish by the whole family.

Steph shrugged. "Just good genetics, I guess."

"So are all the women on your dad's side insanely stacked too?" Florence asked.

"Uhh, I don't really know. My dad only had brothers, and they only have sons." Steph thought for a moment. "Grandma is just fat, really."

"Whatever the reason, you are incredibly hot," Drea said. "Stand up and pose for me." She waited while Steph obeyed her orders and then pulled out her phone. "Hey there Insta fam, I'm out here at the beach with my family, and I just wanted to let you all know my cousin Steph is ridiculously hot and sexy. Check her out." Drea tapped her phone to flip the camera. Steph blushed at the attention, but didn't stop posing, sticking out her ass and tits for the internet. "I'll put all her socials in the comments so you can follow her."

"I don't really do the whole social media thing," Steph said, sitting back down.

"Really? You should. With that body you'd make so much money." Drea looked over at Florence. "Sorry not to include you, Flor, but putting your tits on blast would get my account deleted."

"It's fine," Florence said. "My own fault for not bringing a nicer top. At least your bottoms fit me. But you're like, what, a C cup? Even that's huge on me."

"Why don't we go shopping?" Drea asked. "My treat. We can get you a bikini, and replace that dress we ripped off Steph the other night."

Steph blushed at the fragmented memory. "Shopping sounds fun, but you don't have to pay or anything."

Drea held up a hand. "I won't take no for an answer. Being a rich girl with a trust fund isn't all fun and games, but I have a daddy who is very eager to make up for cheating on mom all those times. So I also have his credit card."

"Mmm," Melisa sighed, her tension melting away under the skilled hands of the masseuse. "This is exactly what I needed." She reached out and took Kelly's hand.

Kelly was on a massage table next to her wife, under the attention of her own masseuse. "I know. I was so happy that this place was still open. Twenty years later and it's still the best spa in town."

"You can't get service like this anywhere else, that's for sure." Cynthia was laid out on a bigger table, turned towards Kelly and Melisa. "I wish I had a place like this back hoooooo..." She trailed off in a moan, going cross-eyed for a moment. The spa worker taking care of her had just tugged an anal bead the size of an apple out of her stretched ring. "Fuuuuck. Goddamn that felt good. How many more?"

"Eight more, ma'am," The spa girl said with a smile.

The spa, incidentally, had the same owners as the club they visited on their first night in town.

"What about you, Gia?" Kelly asked. "Getting treated right?"

Gia couldn't answer with anything more than a strangled moan. She was strapped to a spanking bench by her wrists and ankles, her mouth filled with a ball gag and her eyes covered by a blindfold. A fat dildo on a piston was slowly pumping in and out of her dripping cunt. Another spa girl was standing by with a flogger, occasionally giving Gia sharp slaps across her ass. Gia's phone buzzed from the table where their things were stacked.

"Should I check that?" The spa girl asked. Taking Gia's moan and short nod as an answer she picked up the phone. "You have a text from Drea. She says that they are borrowing the car to go shopping."

"Oh, that's a good idea," Kelly said. She looked up at her masseuse with a smile. "Why don't you go ahead and get a little deeper."

"Yes, ma'am," The girl said. She drizzled a generous portion of oil down Kelly's ass and began working her ring with a pair of skilled fingers.

Florence had to admit it, Drea knew the perfect place for shopping. It was a bit of a drive, out past the touristy areas closer to the beach. But tucked into a little stretch of woods was a shopping center that appeared to cater directly to rich girls with too much money and very little shame. Now all three cousins were laden with bags, courtesy of Drea's absent father.

She was happy with her purchases. The shop selling bikinis had apparently priced their suits inversely to the amount of fabric in them, and Florence had picked out a few VERY slutty, very expensive ones. She couldn't wait to wear them.

The dress store has been very similar. The thinner a dress was, and the less coverage it gave, the higher the price. But Steph had found a very nice piece to replace her shredded club dress. A quick lunch had followed, and the three of them were just about to head home.

"What about this place,?" Drea asked. The store in question was called Jenny's Treasures, and the windows had mannequins with some very fancy lingerie displayed. "It's new since the last time I shopped here." None of them had anywhere else to be, so they went in.

"Ladies, welcome to my store. I'm Jenny." Jenny was a thirty-something blonde, and judging from her outfit, she didn't use any of her own wares. The thin fabric of her gray maxi dress made it very clear that she wasn't wearing any lingerie. "Can I help you find anything?"

"I think we're just browsing," Drea said. Then she gave a mischievous grin. "You wouldn't have a space where we can try things on for each other do you? You know, for advice."

Jenny smiled and gestured to the back. "You're in luck, follow me." She led them past the racks and displays to the back of the shop. Behind a door there was a room with a couple of couches, a curtained off area for changing, and a little raised space with mirrors around it. "This is normally for bachelorette parties and that sort of thing, but I don't have anything scheduled today. So you can use it as long as you need."

The three cousins spread out and grabbed a few choice items before retreating back to their private space. "Do you guys mind if I go first?" Drea asked. "I think this is going to be pretty hot."

Drea popped behind the curtain to change while Florence and Steph got settled on one of the couches. "Daaaamn, I hope you two are ready for this," Drea said. She stepped out. "Ta da!"

Florence let out a wolf whistle. "Oh, wow!" Steph said.

Drea's chosen outfit consisted of a strappy little thong, the tiny scrap of fabric over pussy held up by a complicated arrangement of straps over her hips. But the bra was the real showstopper. Black lace surrounded Drea's tits, but her breasts were covered by a multitude of tiny red threads. They shifted as she moved, giving tantalizing hints of nipple and skin. "Do you guys like it?" Drea spun, the threads lifting up to flash her cousins. When they settled back down her stiff nipples split the threads.

Florence and Steph could only nod in agreement.

"Awesome. Flor, it's your turn." Drea took Florence's spot on the couch. She turned, cupping Steph's chin and drawing her cousin into a kiss as Florence changed. They only split apart when Florence came out. "Oooh, Flor. That's fucking hot," Drea said.

Florence had picked out a bra made of nothing but gold chain, hiding nothing of her tiny tits. The panties were much the same, a triangle of white fabric holding up more gold chains over her exposed mound. She spun, showing off the single chain that ran up her ass.

"Shiny, Flor. I love it." Steph stood and made for the changing area. "But you two are gonna cream what you see what I have."

Flor plopped down on the couch as Drea lifted her hips and began pulling off her thong. "You don't want it?" Flor asked.

"Hell yes I want it," Drea said. "But I'm already wet and I don't want these soaked before I've had a chance to really enjoy them." She grinned and spread her legs. "See for yourself."

Florence wasn't about to turn down that invitation. She slid a hand between her cousin's thighs, moaning at how wet Drea was. "Goddamn, Drea. You're fucking dripping already."

"You two better not get started without me," Steph said, sliding the curtain back. "I haven't even had a chance to show off yet."

"Oh, fuck," Drea moaned, only partly because Florence had pushed two fingers into her.

"Steph, you look like some kind of sex goddess," Florence moaned. "I mean, fuck me."

"That's the idea," Steph said with a grin. "So you like it?"

Her cousins could only answer with lust filled groans.

Steph's bra was a complex assembly of golden straps that ran under and along her mountainous tits, lifting and separating them without covering anything. But her panties outdid that. Thin gold chains ran over her hips, holding up a triple strand of pearls. The two outer stands cupped her puffy mound, highlighting her pussy, while the middle strand split her lips, grinding over her clit and getting soaked in her nectar.

"Steph," Florence moaned. "If you don't get over here right now so I can eat you out, I'm going to be very upset."

Steph only grinned at that, slowly stepping forward to meet Florence's embrace.

Jenny took a quick glance at the time. Those girls had been in the back room for a while. Should she check on them? They did take quite a bit of stuff back with them. She was pretty new to this whole store ownership thing, and she didn't want to scare away a potential sale by being too overbearing.

Her stomach grumbled and she grimaced. Yeah, better check on them and see how long it would be until she could get a bite to eat. Jenny put up her out-to-lunch sign and locked the front door.

She knocked before opening the door to the back room. "Ladies, I was thinking of heading out to get some lunch. How long do you think you'll -- Oh!" Jenny hadn't expected this.

The skinny redhead was face down between the stacked brunette's thighs, eagerly licking her cunt. The pink haired girl who looked like an Instagram model had her face buried in the redhead's ass. She looked up as Jenny froze. "Hey there, Jenny." She reached back and pulled her own ass apart. "If you're hungry, I have something you can eat right here."

"This is just the perfect way to spend a day, isn't it?" Melisa asked. She leaned back on the bench, luxuriating in the heat of the sauna.

"It sure is," Kelly agreed. She was cuddled up to Melisa's flank, her head resting on her wife's shoulder. "What do you think the girls are up to?"

Further down the sauna bench, Gia looked up from between Cynthia's thighs. She had been gently licking her sister's cunt, helping her down the back slope of an intense orgasm. "I'm sure they're having a good time. Nothing like some retail therapy, right Cyn?"

Cynthia was still fuzzy brained and gasping from Gia's expert head, and all she could muster was a weak thumbs up.

"That's fucking it, you fucking whore! Eat my fucking pussy!" Steph held Jenny by her blonde ponytail, keeping the shopkeeper pressed tight to the her sloppy cunt. Jenny had been momentarily shocked by her customer's offer, but that feeling had quickly been replaced by lust, and she had dived right in. Now she was face down in one of the most delicious pussies she had ever tasted.

Florence and Drea weren't idle either. Florence was bent over Jenny's upthrust ass, her tongue swiping and burrowing at the shopkeeper's ring. Jenny was clearly an anal novice, but she was turned on enough to be up for whatever. Drea was pushing her limits too. She had taken Jenny's thin dress and tied the fabric in a series of thick knots. And then she had stuffed the whole thing into Jenny's pussy. The incredible feeling of fullness had unlocked something in Jenny's mind, and the small part of her that was still lucid knew that Drea had introduced her to a feeling she was going to be chasing the rest of her life. It only got better when Drea started pulling the dress out, a fresh climax rolling through Jenny each time one of the fat knots of fabric stretched her lips.

Florence looked up from Jenny's ass, replacing her tongue with a pair of fingers. "Fuck, Drea, where did you come up with that?"

Drea smiled up at her cousin. " I had an ex-girlfriend who loved this shit. She only wore dresses that you could stuff up into her." The last fat knot of gray cotton popped from Jenny's cunt, soaked in her juices. Drea slapped the shopkeeper on the ass. "Alright, I think she's had enough.

"Aww, are you sure?" Steph asked. But she released her grip on Jenny's hair, and the older woman fell to the side, too exhausted to do anything but lay there.

Jenny was clearly focused on just breathing. "Fuck, girls..." She trailed off for a while, her eyes closed, a little smile on her lips. "I haven't been fucked that good since college." She managed to roll over and sit up, her back braced against one of the couches. "You three have just earned yourselves a lifetime ten percent discount."

"You know," Gia said as she put her SUV in park. "It really isn't fair for you guys to leave me all alone up here." She turned to look at the antics in the middle seat.

Kelly was in the middle, legs spread eagled over Melisa and Cynthia's thighs. Her eyes were glazed, a product of the series of screaming orgasms her wife and sister had driven her to during the drive home from the spa. Her skirt was pushed up over her hips, and her shirt was unbuttoned, her nipples red and swollen from Melisa and Cynthia's attention. They were taking it easy on her now, their fingers delving into her cunt and then traveling to her gasping mouth so she could taste herself.

"It wouldn't have been safe for one of us to be up there with you." Cynthia said as she pushed three girlcum soaked fingers into Kelly's mouth. "You're driving."

"Yeah," Melisa agreed, massaging Kelly's swollen pussy. "We'll make it up to you later."

"You better," Gia said.

"Maybe we should start an OnlyFans," Florence said. "We could call it Kissin' Cousins." She laughed at her own joke.

The girls had been back for a little while now. They had taken advantage of the late afternoon sun to try out their new bikinis, basking poolside with some cocktails.

"I'm pretty sure us actually being cousins would violate some user agreements," Drea said. "But I like the idea. We'd make so much money."

"Getting paid to fuck you guys sounds pretty great to me," Steph said.

"Hey girls!" They looked up to see Cynthia leaning over the deck railing.

"Hi mom," Steph said with a wave. "Back from the spa?"

"Yep. We're getting started on dinner soon, so don't sit out too much longer." Cynthia paused. "I love the new suit, Flor."

The bikini in question was a few tiny triangles of pink mesh, covering nothing. Florence had bought it in four colors.

After dinner (a spring vegetable risotto and a watermelon salad) they all sat out on the deck, enjoying the waning summer sun.

"I hope you girls had a good time shopping," Kelly said. "Get anything nice?"

Florence, Drea, and Steph share a mischievous grin. "We had a great time," Steph said. "Actually, we were talking earlier, and we thought you might like a little fashion show. To show off some of our favorite stuff."

"Ooo, I like the sound of that, sweetie," Cynthia said. She traced her finger around a nipple standing stiffly though her tank top. "You know I love seeing the three of you all dolled up." The rest of their parents nodded in agreement.

While the girls went inside to change they moved around the couches on the deck to clear a little space for a stage. They sat down, wine in hand, to await their daughters' show. "So who's going to be first?" Gia called.

Florence strutted out, on the highest heels she could find, to gasps and whistles from her mothers and aunts. After the reception her gold chain bra received from Drea and Steph she had leaned into the concept. Jenny helped her pick out the perfect piece. Getting it adjusted right had been a pain, but the lingerie store owner had been on hand to assist, with a minimum of nipple sucking and clit stroking. The top was barely there, bands of black cloth over Florence's shoulders and around her chest, ending in a spiderweb of thin gold chains directly over her tits. The chains held two rings, each of them placed perfectly over one of Florence's fat nipples. The bottoms were the opposite, a drapery of gold chains over each hips, glittering as she moved, holding up a tiny little piece of black fabric that didn't even come close to covering her pussy. Florence's big clit, already stiff and puffy with arousal, peeked over the top of the tiny scrap of cloth. When she spun, she showed off the thin chain of gold running up her ass.

"Damn, Flor," Melisa said, echoed by an approving whistle from Kelly. "That is something."

Florence grinned, and noticed that Aunt Cynthia was looking at her hungrily. She returned the look, and strutted up to Cynthia. "See something you like?"

"You know I do." Cynthia reached out and grabbed Florence's wrist, pulling the girl down onto her lap. The two of them locked lips, tongues dueling for control as they made out passionately. Cynthia's hand slid between Florence's thighs, her niece spreading her legs to give her access, and began toying openly with her clit.

The rest of the women didn't have too much time to admire Cynthia's actions, because it was Drea's turn. The younger woman came strutting out in a fishnet bodysuit, cut out at the crotch. "I decided to go with something classic," she said, twirling a bit and then bending at the waist. Drea reached back and pulled her ass open, giving everyone a good look at her asshole and already drooling cunt. Then she plopped down between Melisa and Kelly, twisting to kiss each of her aunts in turn. "You better pay attention, Steph's outfit is going to make you cream your panties."

12