Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans back into his lavish chair and looks at the Coach and Jasmine for a moment, who don't have anything to add. "Alright... Get cleaning then. I will personally come to check your progress later today, to make sure it's spotless and most importantly, insectless!"

"Yes, headmaster, thank you."

The whole swim team, transformed into a repentant choir, responds all at once, but nobody moves a muscle yet.

"You may go." Thorndal finally says the words, everyone instantly turns around and walks calmly, somehow winning the fight against their flight response. Under his watchful eye, the swim team makes the most harmonious and organized exit from a situation that is entirely comparable to a burning building. The smoke gets in their eyes, making them water, and obscuring their vision. The looming terror of the Principal's aura of licking flames causes their knees to buckle and sear terror into their hearts. Safety, a way out was right there, but they had to endure it, just a bit longer to survive.

In the hallway of the teacher's, it's like a meeting of long-lost relatives or survivors of a plane crash from a desert island getting home. The swim team from Thorndal's office merges with the rest waiting outside, clinging to each other for support: hugging, crying, telling each other how glad they are that they are okay, safe, and sound.

Meena cries loudly into her hoodie and Kloe pats her on the shoulder.

"Oh, I'm so devastated." Dahlia clings to Piony and grabs her breasts as she hugs her. "Please, I can barely stand."

"I'll show you the true meaning of a slasher series if you don't let go right now." She bares her long nails at her. "You won't have a leg to even 'barely' stand on!"

"Oh... scary!" Dahlia backs away clinging onto Fiona instead. "So... since we're fine, is our Summer Camp still happening?"

"Well, you bounced back fast..." Fiona slaps Dahlia's advancing arms gently. "I believe so, I'll get the necessary funds and equipment from my parents, now that we're graduating and not getting expelled."

"For now... I mean... That's great. I knew we'd be fine." Thyle says, her eyes devoid of cheer.

"Huh? How so?" Fiona says.

"We protagonists don't go down so easily, we are the ever-triumphant heroes of our own stories!" Thyle plants a thumb in between her small breasts and poses, positivity carried only in her voice and mannerisms. She nervously, slightly unsettlingly, laughs.

A pair of hands slap Thyle on her shoulders from behind and she yelps.

"Just when a hero thinks she's won, the villain rises again. Claims their life, and turns the story into a tragedy!" She runs her fingers around her body creepily, barely touching, sending shivers all across her body. "Do not go gentle into that good night... do not go summer camping... evil lurks in these forests... Ghosts, zombies... killers and murderers!"

"Piony! That's not fair, I want to touch her like that too!" Dahlia's hands visibly shake, and a slight drool gathers at the edge of her mouth.

Thyle turns around and swipes her hands off. "Bring it on Forest! Be it monster or madman, I will keep us safe!" Despite her words, droplets of sweat have gathered on her brow.

"K-Kloe, do-do we really have to go?" Meena whimpers on a precipice to tears once more, just about having managed to stop the last outburst.

Kloe takes a deep sigh and grips Piony's black hoodie, adorned with red claw marks, forcefully pulling its hood over her head and shoving her forward.

"Urk!"

"Do I gotta beat you up before you learn to stop scaring Meena?" Kloe smacks her open palm with a fist and points at her.

Fiona breaks into the middle of them. "Now, now everyone. Save some of that spirit for the Summer Camp. It'll go fine. The only thing we'll be in danger of in the forest is getting bored to death."

"Righteous!" Thyle says and shakes a fist of justice toward the heavens.

"Fine, come on, idiots. Let's go already." Kloe takes the lead out of the teacher's room corridor towards their cleaning destination.

***

[Spin-off Story: Insect Summer Camp: Horrors by the Fireside.]

Can the six first-year students united by the swim team survive the night-time forest full of creepy crawlies, ready to fill them up with their spawn? Their bonds and their wombs will be tested, can they keep it all inside, or will they spill out the secrets of nature and themselves?

Coming... at some point after Floret's journey comes to a close.

Maybe. Hopefully.

Ahem, on with the story.

***

I wait at the door, for all of the swimming team members to exit, leaning on the wall and looking at the floor. I hear it finally close... Scared to look up, to face her... I speak without looking.

"Jasmine... Can we... talk?"

She doesn't respond.

"I'm sorry, I didn't..." I hug my arms and try to find the words.

A flick on my nose, and I look up. "That's real touching, but she didn't follow us."

Frantically, I look around, but she really isn't here, just Sarah and Emily, who actually came out last out of the imposing door.

"Maybe there's still some things she needs to discuss?" Emily taps a finger against her chin.

"Like what?" Sarah wonders.

"I don't know? It's just a guess."

She never told me anything like that...?

"Well, Floret, shall we get to it?"

"Sorry, get to what?"

"Cleaning of course! Were you so tense, that you lost your memory or something?" Sarah looks at me irritated and hits my forehead with her knuckles, softly.

I fake a laugh, but it comes out strained. "Of course not, let's go."

We agreed to stay tight-lipped in the corridors during our walk back, despite the classes having started again, you couldn't know who was listening, especially with the decreased amount of lessons due to the semester ending in two days.

Gathering at the swimming pools, we check out the situation. The water striders seemed to be contained in the pool, there wasn't any other place for them to go after all. Hopping around, infrequently flying short bursts, but sticking to the water nonetheless.

However, due to a lack of a better, warmer place to lay their eggs, some orange clusters were formed at the pool's sides. Like a piece of food lodged in my throat, a coarse uncomfortable sensation came to me as I saw this. Was it pity I felt, for my hundreds if not thousands of children, to have left them so? Or perhaps I got upset seeing all those eggs go to waste... Regardless, I was going to have to suck it up, they had to go, it was us or them.

"Okay... how do we do this?" Fiona asks and taps a foot against the white tile floor and holds her jaw with a pondering grip.

"Buckets, Buckets! Loads of Buckets!" Thyle chants.

"And do what? Empty out the whole pool trying to get them from the middle of it?" Piony ridicules her with a grin.

Despite thinking I made my peace already, my lips start to speak before I know it.

"Maybe, I could swim there and-"

The whole swim team explodes in a vehement: "No!"

"I mean... we were just throwing out ideas..." I retreat into my shell, swearing to never open my mouth again. Sarah and Emily pat me on the back with knowing, somber nods.

"U- umm... if- if we had a net..." Meena says quietly, but audibly in the silent space. "W-we could fish them out... like... uh- fish..."

"What a grand idea sis!" Kloe ruffles her sister's short black hair, the pink coloring underneath her locks flashing. She gets a smile out of her.

"We ain't got a net tho- Ow!" Kloe kicks Thyle in the shin. "I said: it was a good idea."

"Y-yes..."

Dahlia jumps up and down illuminated by an idea. "Oh, oh! I know what we need!"

"Please enlighten us, Dahlia..." Fiona trails off.

"We need a ballsack!"

Everyone stares at Dahlia, some with disappointed eyes, fierce head shaking or even groaning in pain, nearing on physical. Many slap their faces with their palms and sigh loudly, even those who actually find it funny conceal it.

"Huh? Huh-?? Pretty good, right?" She looks around, turning with such speed that her long hair gets messed up.

"Can I push her into the pool?" Piony asks and meets Kloe's eyes.

"Now you're speaking my language."

"W-wait, wait! What are you-"

"Dahlia!" I open my mouth, against my better judgment and vows. "Do you mean... a sack that holds like soccer and basketballs in them?"

"Yeah? What?" Dahlia looks confused. "Oh... you thought I meant a ballsack... like a ballsack?" She laughs loudly.

"Oh my fucking god. Kill me. Take me now... Somebody!" Piony teeters backward from pure vicarious embarrassment.

"Oh? I can take you right now if you wish!" Dahlia bites her lip and approaches Piony.

"No, stay back! Don't say another word!" Trembling hands try to halt Dahlia's advance, as she retreats herself.

"I think the net has... tight holes... almost as tight as mine." She winks.

"Aaagh! Make it stop!" Piony's back is to the wall and she collapses to the ground, on top of her legs. She holds hands to her ears. "Lalala! Blood! Guts! Slaughter! I'm not listening! Slasher, come to me! Kidnap, mutilate, cut off my ears; save me from her decadence!"

Meena has a strangely fierce look on her meek face, she visibly trembles, a disturbing growing emptiness in her eyes. Everyone notices it and quiets down, from obedience or fear, and her shaking and creepiness dissipate. "U-uh... sorry..." Embarrassed she hides her face inside the hoodie completely.

"Thank you, Meena" Fiona takes over for her, almost petting her head, but stopping before she incurs her deep concealed wrath, only Kloe's touch was 100% safe. "Need I remind you, what is at stake here? Some of us... seem to be making light of this situation a bit too much..."

Fiona says sternly and scans the audience with a steely gaze, Dahlia has a pristine oblivious look on her face, while Piony stands up with a pout and turns away arms crossed.

"I'm not saying this should be a funeral... but let's keep the goofing off to a minimum. Thorndal could come to inspect us at any moment, we should at least have started the cleaning before that happens. But... at least we have a plan now, so, I will divide you all into groups, each with an objective, everyone whose name I don't say, stays here and prepares things that I will cover shortly."

"Sarah, Emily, and Meena go and find some buckets for us, as many as you can!"

"Too bad we sort of wasted a ton of those earlier today already," Sarah whispers to Emily and snickers.

"Sarah! Shh...!" Emily looks at me and shushes her, looking at me shortly as they leave.

What was that about?

Thyle and Piony, go and get us the keys to get that fire exit open. They both respond, with a cheery salute, and their own ways: "Aye, Aye, Captain!" Thyle salutes and Piony does too, but makes a throatcut motion with her other hand "Die, Die, Captain!" And they both go on their way.

"Dahlia, Kloe, and Floret go to the Gym to fetch us the supplies to fashion a net for us to use. The rest of you, get some sponges, mops, and other cleaning supplies, we better get this sparkling, oh- but don't start over here yet, we need it dry for-" Fiona keeps talking as we leave, apart from the Coach, she was the next backbone of the swimming club.

We walk to the corridor and catch the backs of Sarah, Emily, and Meena at the end of the corridor just before they disappear, Thyle and Piony a little way away. Dahlia and Kloe walk ahead and argue about something meaningless, I don't care to listen.

It just went round and round in my head... the events of today. Oh, how excited I was, such pleasure... such... emptiness... Jasmine still hadn't arrived, did she plan to skip the cleaning entirely? I mean... I guess it was fair, she came up with our excuse after all, and managed to obfuscate me actually giving birth again... I bet we would have all been expelled... or, just me, I suppose... if that had come to light.

Checking my phone doesn't give me any solace, no messages from her, I decide to send her one:

Hi. What's going on? Can we talk?

...

Sorry.

-Floret.

I grip the phone in my grasp, to try and settle down the agony in my chest. It had been perfect, heavenly, Jasmine's body... and mine... together, finally. Why was it not to last?

...

My fantasies are interrupted by the look she gave me. It invades my thoughts, sullies my mood. Like a malicious ad of my mind, I cannot find the cross to close it. What did her eyes mean? What did her lips show?

...

Why was I so terrible at everything? At recognizing other peoples' feelings? I did it again... didn't I? Just like with Mary, I wasn't thinking clearly, and I pushed myself on Jasmine, ravaged her sweet lips, her pudding breasts...

The gym's doors open and close, Kloe and Dahlia already went inside. Did they even remember I was here? What was Fiona thinking with this group split?

My gaze glances over the window, and I'm about to go inside the gym. But then I realize it.

What...?

Jasmine?

I see her standing outside in the yard bathed in sunshine, still in her towel. She holds a piece of paper, it looks rigid, important. She shakes hands with the Coach and gets another one from her. Their lips move as they exchange a few more words and then say their goodbyes. Walking away, she checks the phone in her hand. My eyes are nailed to her, she swipes something on its screen, I'm not sure what it means though. I ain't never used a fancy one like that. She the phone away walks to a car that waits for her and gets in. The old black Mercedes speeds off. With trembling hands, I stare at my cell phone.

Any second now...

Any... second...

Crash!

The gym's doors slam to the wall and Kloe emerges enraged. "Floret! The heck you doing? Don't tell me you're slacking off, too?"

"H-huh? W-what? No..."

No new messages... No, no, no... she wouldn't get so mad at me, as to break our ties, just for that. We've been in the swim club for years now. We're great friends. She's just really busy, heading off somewhere, and she can't respond. Right. Of course.

I turn to Kloe and put my phone away. "Wait, what do you mean 'me too'?"

A distant sound, a cry from within the depths of the Gym's storage rooms resonates: "Oh, no! I'm so totally stuck! Step- Kloe, Step- Floret, Help!"

"Like I said, slacking off." Kloe grips the red tie that hangs loose and over her open black shirt and spins it around. The pink of anger and her sharp eyebrows start to let up.

"But... isn't she stuck?"

Kloe sighs and turns around, back into the gym. "Just come help me empty the ball net."

We cross the large gym and enter into the large and chaotic storage room, all sort of sports equipment are stacked, folded, and piled on haphazardly wherever they might fit. In the middle, is a path just about one person wide, like a trail through a lush dangerous forest.

"Oh, is that you Floret? Oh deary me, I'm so exposed and defenseless!" Dahlia is 'stuck' underneath a gymnast vault base, which at about thigh-high from the floor, propped on some landing mats. She has shoved herself from the middle of the four legs of the vault. Apart from her lower body, she's completely hidden, covered underneath lighter mats and piles and piles of rope for climbing, some with rings at the end of them. Along with rubber yoga bands and all kinds of miscellaneous junk, all tangled up covering her hideout. "I was trying to undo the knots, but I can't get out anymore!" Dahlia's voice is a little muffled.

"It's not like the shelf above you has perfectly neatly wound ropes or anything..."

"O-oh... really?"

"Okay, Floret, let's empty out the balls somewhere, anywhere you can find a place to put them for now." Kloe holds a tightly knitted net, just like Dahlia had remembered, from its mouth. It's almost as tall as her up, to her chest. She opens it and starts taking out the balls, despite her words, she more or less throws them to the back reaches of the storage, where they would definitely never be found again.

The project immediately looks hopeless to me, but I help her anyway. However, my concentration is constantly interrupted by Dahlia shuffling around in the background and her very distracting gasping and moaning. As I place a baseball precariously onto a shelf already filled with badminton rackets, I glance in her direction.

Her delicious bottom is visible, her legs squeezing her pussy into a mound that protrudes inside the red-white striped panties into a cameltoe valley. I could appreciate her choice of apparel, a short skirt of striking red plaid cloth, looking refined, but not at all mundane.

I feel a ping pong ball hit me in the head, Kloe looks at me displeased. "Don't even think about it."

My fingers twitch in excitement, just thinking of what I could do to Dahlia... I pretend to reach out to put a ball above Dahlia's nest, but I instead drop it on her ass. The squash ball plops against her skin and she yelps and moans in response. It gets stuck between her thighs and I extend my hand to take it out, but to the surprise of nobody, I find it impossible to resist such an alluring sight.

Just... a little prod.

"Kyaah!" Her response is instant.

My finger slides across her panties' slit and rubs her entrance. "Is this what you want...?"

"Oh, how humiliating! To- to be taken advantage of so!" Dahlia moans loudly and pants audibly.

I rotate two fingers on her pussylips and separate them. Wait... what am I doing...? Am I doing it again? No... this is what she wanted, I'm just helping. But then again...

"The teasing is too much! Hurry, penetrate me!"

I thought Mary... that Jasmine wanted it too... No, no, this time there can be no doubt, she's crying, begging for more!

Gently, I insert my two fingers into her pussy, with slight rotatory movements. Through the panties I can feel her warmth and wetness. With the squash ball in my other hand, I spread her cheeks and start pushing it into her ass.

"Ahh-a-ah! S-so daring! Do it j-just like that!" Dahlia's rear shakes as she squirms in pleasure.

"Fuck me..." I hear Kloe muttering and opening the storage door, then a massive sound of all kinds of balls rolling and bouncing. I think I hear some hit the drums and guitar strings, rolling all the way to the band equipment stored at the corner of the gym.

I push my fingers deeper and moan myself, from her salacious voice, and vicarious pleasure. Faint hotness seeps from my pussy, which soon turns cool as it settles and sticks to my inner thighs.

"P-please! More! Do it, Floret!"

The squash ball patiently waiting slightly inside her anus, starts to sink in on its own, her holes were really spreading open! I help her, and the panties sink along with the black rubber ball into her ass entirely.

"Haaah~!" Her pussy soaks my fingers inside of her, and my other hand starts to travel toward my own crotch, having scored a hoop on Dahlia already. Suddenly, I'm pulled backward, and my fingers plop out of her. Kloe grabbed my arm, and takes a large coil of rope from above where I was.

"H-hey!"

"Uhh~Ah! F-Floret?" Dahlia's voice falters in confusion and pleasure.

Kloe pulls me entirely past her, and she deals a swift kick on Dahlia's—now basically bare—ass.

"Owaaah! Kloe!" She screams and moans at the same time, accompanied by loud clattering and bouncing of all sorts of equipment as her legs swish the air. She got smacked all the way up to her knees inside.

Kloe pulls me away with her, hanging onto the empty net and the rope in her other hand.

Dahlia strains and groans. "Ugh- Now I'm actually stuck! Thanks a lot, Kloe!"

"Serves you right." Kloe pushes me out of the storage and closes the door. "Why you gotta test me like this Fiona... Can I not get proper teammates with me? Why am I stuck with the horny ones?" She shakes her head in frustration.