Florida Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pressed the End key, he said, "Emily said her dad is really tired, and she asked me to come pick them up. So, I've got to go."

When Jessica stood up, Josh noticed she had removed the towel and her swimsuit was no longer displaying her body. He was both relieved and disappointed. When he stood up, Jessica put her arms around him and pulled him tight against her body. He loved the feeling of her breasts pushing against his bare chest -- even with her swimsuit between them. Once again, he started to get hard. When Jessica felt it, she smiled to herself and held him a little longer. She pulled her head back but tried to keep her chest and her hips pushed against him.

"I've really enjoyed your company the last few days," she said. "I'm usually by myself during the day, and you're much better company than the television."

"Not sure I've ever been compared to a TV before," he said with a laugh, "but I'll take it as a compliment. I think."

Jessica laughed. "Yes, it definitely was a compliment. I hope you'll come back tomorrow." Finally, she released her arms and let him go.

"I'll try," he said. "Have a good evening."

That night, as Josh got into bed, Emily rolled on top of him.

"Thank you," she said.

"Huh? For what?" he asked.

"For not filing for divorce these last few days. I know I've been a crazed lunatic ever since I heard about my mother's surgery, and you've let me have my panic attacks while completely supporting everything I wanted to do. Now that the surgery's over and everything is good, I can finally relax. Maybe we can "relax" together," she said, putting emphasis on the word 'relax'. She placed her lips on Josh's and gave him a slow, sexy kiss, slipping her tongue inside his mouth. Josh was happy to return the kiss and to help Emily relax.

She got up on her knees so she could take off her nightgown. But when she first sat up, Josh could see her breasts and nipples through her fairly sheer nightgown. Suddenly, it reminded him of how Jessica looked when her white swimsuit became transparent. Josh got very hard, not sure how much was because Emily had pulled off her nightgown and was displaying her naked breasts and her hard nipples, and how much was because he was picturing how Jessica looked earlier.

Emily's breasts were about the same size as Jessica's. Her areolas were a little redder and her nipples were shorter. But they were still very hard. Her pubic hair was not as dense as Jessica's and was shaved into a triangle, but it was close enough to remind him of Jessica.

Emily pulled down Josh's pajama bottoms.

"Oh, my," she said, "someone is already very excited."

She held his dick as she lowered her head and licked the tip, circling her tongue around the head.

"Oh, god, Emily," he cried out. "You're going to make me come."

He rolled her off of him and quickly moved down the bed to get his head between her thighs. He didn't waste any time before he slid his tongue between her lips and straight up over her clit.

"Oh, FUCK", Emily cried.

"Shhhh," Josh pleaded, "your dad will hear us."

Emily chuckled. "His bedroom is on the other side of the house, and he can hardly hear even when he's wearing his hearing aids. I don't think you need to worry. Just don't stop doing that."

Josh was happy to continue. After a few more of these licks, he stuck his stiffened tongue into her pussy as far as he could, causing her to thrust her hips forward in pleasure. He continued tongue fucking her for a couple of minutes before he replaced his tongue with two fingers.

"Mmmmm," Emily moaned.

Josh continued licking her lips and sliding up over her clit a number of times, causing a moan from Emily every time he stroked her clit. After a minute of this, he put his lips around her clit and flicked his tongue quickly back and forth, side to side. Emily's moans told him this was a good spot. He did this for a couple of minutes and then started sucking on her clit while gently running his tongue in circles around it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Emily screamed. He picked up the pace of his fingering and tapped her G-spot until she gave a hard thrust of her pelvis and let out one very long groan. She kept thrusting over and over as her orgasm spread across her entire body. When she finally collapsed on the bed, Josh removed his fingers and his mouth and moved up next to her. He rested his head on his bent left arm and placed his right arm gently across Emily, just below her breasts. She kept her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breathe.

After a minute, she opened her eyes, looked at Josh, and smiled.

"Jesus, I love the way you do that!" she said.

"Jesus," he replied, "I love doing that to you."

Emily laughed. "I think I had some pent-up tension in me. Ain't no better way to release pent-up tension," she said with another laugh. Then, in a soft whisper, she said, "But you know what else is REALLY good for that?"

"I have no idea," Josh said, as he moved his right hand over Emily's left breast and squeezed her nipple.

"Mmmm, I think you actually might have an idea."

"Why don't you tell me to make sure I get it right," he said.

Emily laughed. "I'll give you a hint without saying a word. See if you can figure it out."

Emily rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. Then she lowered her head into the pillow, pushing her ass even further out.

"Wait, wait," Josh said, as he started moving behind her. "I think I'm getting a vision. I'm getting an idea."

Emily giggled.

"Fuck your vision," she said. "Just fuck me like this. Now."

Josh got behind Emily. But as soon as he saw her ass in the air and her open pussy lips right in front of him, he immediately flashed back to Jessica when she bent over right next to him. He remembered how wonderful her pussy lips looked and how much he would have liked to fuck her. Josh put saliva on two fingers and rubbed it on the tip of his hard dick. He used his left hand to pull Emily's pussy lip to the side and his right hand to direct his dick straight into her. He pushed all the way in.

"Oh god!" Emily cried, loving the feeling of Josh's dick buried inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" Josh cried out, picturing his dick inside Jessica's pussy. He kept his eyes closed and just pictured that beautiful scene when she bent over. Every stroke in and out was inside Jessica. He felt her muscles squeezing his dick with each stroke. He heard her grunting and moaning, calling out his name over and over. He reached forward and cupped both of Emily's breasts, but he pictured his hands on Jessica's breasts. With his eyes closed, he was SURE he was fucking Jessica. And what a wonderful fuck it was.

Josh showed no mercy. He was pounding in and out at a frantic pace. Emily was loving it, realizing how excited she was getting Josh. Every time he squeezed her breast or pinched her nipple, she cried out in pleasure. Every inch of her body felt incredible, and she knew Josh was experiencing the same thing.

As Josh got closer to the point of no return, he released her breasts so he could hold his body upright. This allowed him to grab her waist and pound into her even harder. Emily loved the sound every time his pelvis slapped into her ass. She reached up and started to rub her clit, but after only 30 seconds, she exploded. She cried out as her pussy squeezed Josh's dick over and over. Then she felt the wonderful sensation of Josh's dick pulsating and shooting load after load of warm cum into her.

Emily collapsed flat on the bed, and Josh fell on top of her. They were both breathing so hard that each thought they would never catch their breath. Josh realized he was crushing Emily, so he rolled off of her. As he pulled his body away from her skin, the cool air felt wonderful. He flopped on his back next to his wife, still trying to catch his breath.

Finally, as her heart rate approached normal, she turned toward Josh and placed a simple kiss on his lips.

"Jesus, that was nice! Maybe I should be a crazed lunatic more often if we're going to have sex like that!"

Josh laughed. "How about we skip the lunatic phase and just have the great sex."

Emily laughed, too. "Okay, we'll try that. I love you." She gave him another tender kiss.

"I love you, too," he said. "Good night."

They both rolled over and fell asleep naked.

The next morning was the usual routine. All three went to the hospital, and after a couple of hours, Emily told Josh to go home. As usual, he put on his bathing suit and went out on the patio. After a half hour, he heard the sliding glass door next door open.

"Anybody want to save me from watching TV?" Jessica called out.

Josh laughed as he made his way over to her backyard. Jessica was wearing a red string bikini, with lots of skin showing on her hips. Although her breasts were fully covered, Josh couldn't help but stare just a little longer than he should have, remembering exactly what they looked like yesterday.

"Don't worry," Jessica said, "this suit isn't for sunbathing without tan lines. It won't get transparent when wet."

"Well, that's a pity," Josh said before realizing that was probably inappropriate.

Jessica raised an eyebrow at his comment but decided to say nothing.

After talking for a while, Jessica stood up and wrapped her towel around her just like she did yesterday, covering everything from her breasts down to her thighs. She said she'd get some lemonade.

After five minutes, Jessica called out through the screen door.

"Could you help me reach something, Josh?"

"Sure," he replied, as he walked into the house. Jessica was standing by the kitchen counter with her back to him; there was an open cabinet above her head.

"What do you need?" he asked, walking over to her.

She turned around and put her hands on Josh's waist, just above his swimsuit. Her touch on his bare skin sent tingling sensations throughout his body.

"I know what happened yesterday was terribly embarrassing for both of us," she said and then paused. Josh was thinking he was not at all embarrassed by what happened, but he remained silent. Then she continued, "but I had a feeling you liked what you saw."

Josh wasn't sure what to say. Jessica slowly moved her hands up and down the side of his torso, just an inch or so, but it got him excited.

Josh licked his suddenly-dry lips. "You are a beautiful woman, Jessica. Any guy would have liked what he saw."

"It's been a long time since any man got excited looking at me," she said. Then in a whisper, she added, "Did I get you excited, Josh?"

"Like I said," he replied, "any guy would get excited."

In an even softer whisper, Jessica said, "I thought about you last night when I touched myself. I pretended it was you who was touching me."

Josh let out a louder-than-intended groan. He decided not to mention that he was thinking about Jessica as he fucked his wife. He quickly got hard, with his swimsuit not hiding his excitement.

Jessica smiled at him. She removed one hand from his waist and tugged at the tucked in portion of her towel, letting it drop to the floor. When she came into the house earlier, she had removed her bikini. She was totally naked.

Josh gasped as his eyes dropped to look at those beautiful breasts. His glance traveled further down to see the landing strip he enjoyed looking at yesterday. His eyes moved back to her breasts, and finally to her eyes. He closed his eyes for just a second so he could make a picture of this in his head that he would never forget. He quickly opened his eyes.

"Jessica, what are you doing?"

"I just wanted to see that look again. That look of a man getting excited by my body. Are you excited, Josh?" she asked as she reached forward and wrapped her hand around his hard dick that was pushing out the material of his bathing suit.

He groaned at her touch.

"Jessica, I'm married. I can't do this." But he didn't pull away from her, and his protest wasn't very convincing.

"I'm married, too, Josh. I'm not asking you to fuck me. Just touch me. Just two friends being nice to each other... touching each other... like holding hands. Please. Help me feel good."

Josh didn't move, except for subtly thrusting his pelvis back and forth ever so slightly as Jessica continued holding and squeezing his dick. He didn't think this was the same as holding hands, but it sure felt good.

Jessica grabbed Josh's left wrist and raised it to her breast. His hand automatically spread its fingers as he covered her breast, squeezing slightly and feeling her hard nipple against his palm.

Each of them let out a quiet moan. He continued caressing her breast, and then lightly squeezed her nipple.

"Mmmm," was all that came out of Jessica's mouth. She squeezed his dick a few more times and then reached down to cup his balls through his bathing suit.

Although he had no plans to fuck Jessica, he knew what he was doing was wrong. But he could no longer control himself. He leaned down, put his mouth over her nipple, and swirled his tongue around it, while continuing to gently squeeze her other breast.

"Oh, yes!" Jessica cried, as she put her hand behind Josh's head to hold his mouth on her breast. No man, other than her husband, had seen her naked since she got married, and certainly no man had touched her. The excitement was beyond what she had imagined, and she knew she was incredibly wet.

Josh had never seen another woman naked since he got married, and certainly he had never touched another woman. Like Jessica, the excitement was overwhelming. The fact that she was also squeezing his dick almost made it more than he could bear.

Josh continued sucking and caressing Jessica's breasts for quite a few minutes. Neither of them wanted this feeling to end. When Josh finally stood up straight, pulling his hand and mouth away from her, they looked at each other and smiled. Jessica was a little disappointed he stopped, but she was still holding Josh's dick.

Her disappointment was short-lived as Josh placed his palm over her mound and gently applied pressure, moving his hand ever so slightly. When he slid his hand lower and slipped his middle finger between her lips, she gasped. His finger slid up and down easily through her natural lubrication. As he pushed his hand lower, he slipped the middle finger into her pussy. They both moaned at the same time. He put his other hand on her butt, squeezing it and pushing it into his other hand as he fingered her.

Jessica put her hand on his wrist to hold it there, wanting to make sure he wouldn't stop. He slowly moved his finger in and out, causing Jessica to squeeze her eyes shut and throw back her head. Josh smiled at the thought of making her feel so good, but his face quickly returned to a more serious, intense look as he realized he had his finger inside this beautiful woman. He pulled his finger all the way out, against Jessica's protests, and licked his finger.

"Mmmm," he said, "that tastes so good."

He returned his finger inside her and started pumping it a little faster. Jessica was breathing very hard. Joshed pulled his pelvis away from Jessica's grip; he didn't want either of them to be distracted as he only wanted to concentrate on Jessica's pleasure (which was also giving him great pleasure). After a minute, without removing his finger, he stuck out his thumb and applied pressure on Jessica's clit, gently pushing and releasing.

"Oh, god!" Jessica screamed. She wrapped her arms around Josh's shoulders, half because she just wanted to touch him, and half because she was afraid her legs would give out.

Josh started rubbing his thumb back and forth on Jessica's clit, and she let out sweet cries every other second.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!"

Josh started tapping her G-spot while continuing to rub her clit. Jessica's breathing came faster and louder until her pussy started contracting on Josh's finger. Her head flung back, her pelvis thrust forward, and she gasped for air as a strong orgasm shot through her.

Josh continued massaging her G-spot and her clit throughout her orgasm. When she seemed to be through, he removed his one hand and wrapped it around her upper back, pulling her body against him. She lazily wrapped her arms around him. Besides enjoying the incredible feeling of her breasts and nipples against his bare chest, he was trying to support her to make sure she didn't collapse on her legs, which seemed to turn to jelly. Jessica laid her head against Josh's chest as she tried to get air back into her lungs.

When she was again able to breathe normally, Jessica pulled her head off of his chest, looked up at him, and smiled.

"Wow, that was incredible. Thank you."

Josh smiled in return. "I enjoyed that, too. You are a beautiful woman, Jessica."

He tried hard to keep his eyes glued to hers, but he couldn't help frequently stealing quick glances at her breasts.

"I like it when you look at my body," she said. "It makes me feel sexy."

"Jesus, Jessica, you ARE sexy. I could look at your body all day."

She pushed her pelvis and stomach against Josh and started grinding on him. His dick had softened a little after Jessica's orgasm ended, but the pressure her body applied was quickly bringing it back to life. Jessica put her hands on Josh's butt and pulled him against her to increase the friction from the grinding. He closed his eyes and Jessica smiled.

She reached into the front of his swimsuit and pulled on the end of the draw-string, releasing the bow. She reached into his swimsuit and placed her hand directly on his nearly-hard dick, causing Josh to moan. She pulled her hand out so she could use both hands to push down the swimsuit. She smiled when his dick came into view. She wrapped her hand around it and started slowly stroking.

"Just two friends gently touching each other to make them feel good," she said. "Just like holding hands."

Josh wanted to chuckle at her description of them "gently touching each other", but instead, another moan came out of his mouth. Jessica continued stroking for another 20 seconds and then knelt down onto her knees. Knowing what he thought Jessica was going to do, Josh started gasping in anticipation. His assumption proved correct as Jessica directed the tip of his dick into her open mouth. The long groan that rumbled from him made Jessica very happy.

Jessica hadn't sucked a dick in many years. For whatever reason, she just never did it for her husband. But knowing she wasn't going to fuck Josh, she thought this was a great way to make him -- and her -- feel good. She swirled her tongue around the tip and tightened her lips as she went back and forth over the head and the area immediately behind it. Josh tensed up but was careful not to grab her head -- he didn't want to force his dick down her throat. For a few minutes, her mouth stayed at the end near the head while her hand stroked the base.

Jessica started taking more into her mouth sliding down his dick as far as she could without choking. She never learned to deep throat a dick, but she never had any complaints from the guys she sucked before she was married. As her mouth took more of his dick, she moved her hand that was stroking him and used it to gently tickle his balls. Josh's rapid breathing and nearly-involuntary thrusts of his dick into her mouth let her know he was close. Even as she slid her mouth further down, she always made sure to slide her lips back over the ridge of the head and swirl her tongue around it.

Jessica put her other hand on Josh's ass, squeezing it and pulling him into her mouth. At one point she stopped tickling his balls and instead grabbed them and very gently squeezed and released them. As Josh's breaths got shorter, he started grunting. When he felt the wonderful feeling of impending release, he warned Jessica.

"Jessica," he barely got out through his excitement, "I'm about to come."