Flowers for Tabitha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

There was no reason to hasten the inevitable. Rose was just as happy to wake up a little more before fielding that particular crisis. She settled back in and, without thinking about it, slipped an arm around Tabitha like she was a teddy bear.

Only Rose's early morning sense of not-wanting-to-move kept her from immediately recoiling. Accepting that Tabitha was naked in her bed was one thing, cuddling more firmly with her was something else entirely. Not anything good or bad necessarily, but something that came with its own set of consequences.

The thing was, Rose discovered, Tabitha's warmth and softness added nicely to her natural waking lethargy. Her bed was all the more inviting for having the extra body in it. And, weird as it was, Rose was kind of glad said body was Tabitha's. She was about as non-threatening as a surprise-wake-up-buddy could be, both physically and emotionally, and she was just so easy to cuddle. Tabitha would have hated the sentiment.

"Mrroww?"

Rose raised her head a few inches off the pillow. Felicia was staring at her from the dresser. As much as a cat could show human expression, Felicia appeared totally disgusted.

"Fuck off, furball."

"Mmmrrrroooorrww."

"No. Bugger off. I don't care if you think Tab's in your spot."

"Mmrrowww. Mmmrrrooowwwrrww."

"Fuck off or I'll throw something at you. Don't think I won't."

Felicia stared Rose down for several seconds, then finally turned and flounced away like she never wanted bed cuddles anyway. It was too late, however, and Rose felt Tabitha begin to stir. She swore under her breath. Stupid cat making all that stupid noise.

Tabitha's awakening was very calm at first. She rolled a bit, then stretched. It was easy to tell when she became sufficiently aware of her surroundings to realize something wasn't as she expected. She went to full alertness nigh-instantly. Her body tensed, and she whipped her head around to stare in shock at Rose.

"Morning," Rose said in a calm, casual voice.

Tabitha looked down at herself. "Oh shit."

"Tab, please don't--"

"Shit shit shit."

Rose tightened her hold around Tabitha's waist before the panicked girl could dive out of bed. She held on tenaciously against a valiant but futile struggle. Rose was simply the bigger of the two, and had a distinct physical advantage.

"Rosie, lemme gooo," Tabitha whined. "I didn't mean to be... to be...."

"Human and naked?" Rose supplied. "I'm well aware that wasn't intentional. But you are. It happened. Calm the fuck down."

Tabitha yanked at the covers and did her best to steal every bit of them from Rose. She got enough to cover herself up, though Rose still had an arm around her.

"I din't wan' you to see me," Tabitha mumbled.

"Tab, it's fine. It's me."

"Still, though."

"What, you think I'm going to think less of you because I saw you naked?"

"Well--"

"Do you think I judge people based solely on physical appearance?"

"I--"

"Or the other day when you walked in on me masturbating, did that change your entire perception of me?"

This time Tabitha flushed and didn't try to defend herself. An admission of guilt, perhaps? And indication that she had, in fact, peeked more than was appropriate?

"Well?" Rose asked.

"Tha's diff'nt," Tabitha mumbled.

"How is that possibly different?"

"'Cause you're... you're... you."

"I am me. So what?"

Tabitha partly covered her face her hands. "You're so beautiful. And I'm just... me."

"Tab...."

"Let me go. Please?"

"Tab, is that really what you think?"

Tabitha hesitated and her eyes squinted in thought. "That you're pretty, or that I'm not?"

"Both. Together."

"Well... yeah. Obviously. Look at you." Tabitha flung a hand in Rose's direction. "And then there's me."

"Yes, there's you."

Rose pulled Tabitha's covers down. Her whole chest was uncovered down to her belly button before she could stop her unveiling.

"Rosiiieee!"

"I think," Rose said, totally ignoring her friend's distress, "that you're far more beautiful than you realize."

"Don't look!"

"I mean, you'd basically have to be, the way you're always putting yourself down."

"Stop!"

"But that aside... have you ever really looked at yourself?"

Tabitha gave up trying to cover her chest back up, and returned to covering her face with her hands instead. It was hard to say if the tactic really helped her any.

Rose continued to ignore Tabitha's tedious protests. "You've got such nice skin." Rose trailed a finger from Tabitha's neck, between her breasts, down to the edge of the blanket. "And you're very cuddly."

"That doesn't even mean anything. Anyone can be cuddly. No one cares about cuddly."

"I do. I woke up with you next to me. I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first, but I really liked it."

Tabitha turned her head. "Fine, so I'm cuddly. Can I go yet?"

"The thing about tits," Rose said, slipping right back into ignoring mode, "is they don't have to be big. There's no rule that says bigger is better."

"Oh come off it. Everyone knows they are. Boys are always staring at the bigger ones."

"Only because they're more visible." Rose traced a sinuous path up to one of Tabitha's small breasts. "But none of them are ever going to be a perfect shape the way yours are."

"Are not. They're just bumps. Not even breasts, hardly."

"You're worse than a guy insecure about the size of his dick, you know that?" Rose shook her head. "You ever think that maybe some people appreciate smaller tits? I'm talking practically and aesthetically."

"I don't--"

"Because obviously smaller is more practical." Rose cupped Tabitha's breast oh-so-gently. "Easier to run with, find comfy bras for, and they make shifting easier, as I understand it."

Tabitha nodded slowly. "That's the only thing my stupid body is good at," she admitted grudgingly. "I'm so small I've got a natural advantage over basically everybody ever."

"That's the spirit." Rose flicked her thumb over Tabitha's nipple. "And they're still just as sensitive as anyone else's, aren't they?"

Tabitha bit her lip. "That's not funny, Rosie."

"What isn't?"

"The way you're touching me. You're... you're teasing me. Or something."

"I am. Just not in the way you think I am, I suspect."

"Well you don't actually want to... to touch me. And stuff. Obviously."

"Says who?"

"You're not into girls. I know you're not."

Rose shrugged. "In general I'd say you're right."

She rolled partway on top of Tabitha. The younger girl's expression had become one of resignation, anxiety, and a fair amount of excitement trying to claw its way to the surface.

"So what are you doing?"

"I'm honestly not entirely sure."

Rose bent her head and delicately sucked one of Tabitha's nipples between her lips. She heard a gratifying gasp from her 'victim.' Tabitha's hand landed on Rose's head, but didn't actually go so far as to push it away.

"Maybe you should stop," Tabitha said. "Whatever it is you're doing."

"Maybe," Rose agreed. She switched nipples and flicked her tongue across the soft, bumpy skin. "But I think I'm having too much fun to quit now."

"But... but...."

"And I think you don't want me to stop."

"I do!"

"I think, perhaps, that all the comparing yourself to me, and all the spying, and all the everything--"

"No!"

"--is because you feel some things for me that you didn't want me to know about."

Tabitha squeaked and grabbed Rose's pillow to bury her face in. Rose patiently waited a few moments to see if she'd stop being silly, but no such luck.

"And I think you've been afraid of me ever finding out," Rose continued softly. "You tell yourself that I'm not into girls, and that's why there's no point ever saying anything to me. Really you just don't think you're worth being loved."

Tabitha mumbled something incoherent from under her pillow-shield.

"You know I care about you, don't you?" Rose asked.

Another mumble.

"What are you afraid's going to happen now?"

Rose rubbed her fingers over Tabitha's chest in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. She was a little out of her usual comfort zone.

Slowly, cautiously, Tabitha pulled the pillow away from her face. "You knew this whole time?"

"Not so much, no. But I've been putting things together. And when you wanted to cuddle last night, and this morning you weren't even a cat anymore...."

Tabitha flushed again. "That wasn't on purpose. Din't mean to be naked in your bed."

"I know. But I think part of you must have wanted it. The part you try not to let me see."

For a moment, Tabitha looked like she might go back into hiding. Then, with a deep breath, she placed the pillow aside. She still didn't quite meet Rose's gaze, but she forced her arms to relax away from her body where they couldn't cover her.

"I've been crushing on you basically since we met," Tabitha finally admitted in a small voice. "You were so beautiful I couldn't stop thinking about you. And you were always so nice, and made me feel good. And you're so confident and you always seem like you know what you're doing...."

"Some of that is just your perception," Rose said. "I can assure you I don't really know what I'm doing most of the time."

Tabitha shook her head. "You know how many people could have calmed me down after I woke up naked next to them without meaning to?"

Rose nodded slowly. "That's a good point. But bear in mind that's only because I know you so well."

"Still." Tabitha gingerly reached out and touched Rose's cheek. She got a little more sure of herself when Rose didn't recoil or push her hand away. "You've been so good to me. You're so loving and understanding. And... I just really need to know how much of this morning was just you trying to help me."

Rose looked down at Tabitha's bared top half. She had the insane urge to suck on those lovely, tiny tits some more. "I honestly don't know. Some of it was intended just to calm you down. And then...."

Rose cupped a breast and squeezed gently. It felt so good in her palm. A soft little thing, more interesting and important than its size suggested. Much like Tabitha herself, in a sense.

"Rosie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you actually like my tits? For real?"

"I do, Tab. I really, actually do."

A genuine smile fought for control of Tabitha's lips. "Even though they're so small?"

"Maybe because they're small. They're perfect on you. They're a beautiful part of my li'l Tabby."

Tabitha covered her eyes with one hand. "Nooo, 'm not boo-ful."

"You are. You're my 'boo-ful' li'l kitty."

On impulse, Rose leaned down and kissed Tabitha. It was a successful sneak attack, and Tabitha never saw it coming until it was already over.

Tabitha yanked her hand away and stared wide-eyed up at Rose. Her smile mixed with an expression of shock, but the smile quickly won out again. If anything, it grew even wider.

"You kissed me," Tabitha said accusingly.

"I know. I was there."

"You can't do that."

"Can. Did."

Rose kissed Tabitha again, if only to prove a point. She felt Tabitha's eagerness and desire for it to be real, but it remained tempered by uncertainty.

"Your lips feel nice," Rose said.

"Stop saying things like that."

"I always liked your lips. Or your smile, I guess. Not your lips necessarily."

"Rosiiieee."

"You have such an amazing smile when you let your guard down and really enjoy yourself."

"I said stop!"

Tabitha pushed Rose off and rolled on top of her, reversing their positions. She'd become sufficiently used to being topless under Rose's close examination that she forgot she was totally naked under the covers. She froze when she realized just how exposed she'd left herself.

"Well this is a nice view too," Rose remarked as though nothing was amiss. She reached up to play with Tabitha's little titties, but had her wrists pinned to the bed before she could make it. "What--"

"Shut up."

Rose had half a second to worry she'd gone too far somewhere along the way, and that she'd really upset Tabitha. Her fears ceased the instant Tabitha kissed her.

The kiss, as their previous ones, didn't last overly long. But it was Tabitha's kiss this time. The nervous, unsure girl was taking some initiative, and Rose loved it.

"You better have meant everything you said," Tabitha warned her.

"What, everything?"

Tabitha glared fiercely. "Don't--"

"Kidding. Of course I meant everything." Rose jerked her arms free of Tabitha's grasp. She ran her hands up the naked girl's sides. "You're totally my beautiful little kitty."

Tabitha bit her lip. "Even though you don't like girls?"

"I like you."

Tabitha couldn't hide a shy smile. "That's not an answer."

"You could take it as a compliment. I like you so much that you actually turned me gay. That kind of thing."

"That is so not how it works."

"Maybe not. But you could pretend."

Rose pulled Tabitha down by her shoulders. She wanted more play time with those adorable tits. Tabitha actually giggled a bit this time as Rose kissed and licked her chest. Rose grinned and grabbed her tight little butt.

Tabitha let Rose have her fun for a minute or two. She remained fairly passive as she was groped, kissed, licked, and sucked. Rose checked on her a couple times to make sure she was still ok, but the danger seemed to have passed. Tabitha appeared happy, and her eyes had begun to glisten with release of a long pent up lust.

"Rosie?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been naked for a while now."

"I know." Rose gave Tabitha's butt a playful smack. "And I'm enjoying it."

"Right. But can I, like, you know...."

"What?"

"Can I see you naked?"

There was such a hopeful expression on Tabitha's face that Rose couldn't possibly have refused. "Sure you can."

Tabitha beamed. "Really?"

"Yes, silly."

Rose laughed aloud as Tabitha's small, dextrous fingers immediately set to work. The evident determination on her cute face was just funny to Rose, especially as it was juxtaposed with being stripped down. Tabitha had more a look of a kid unwrapping a present than a lover unveiling their paramour.

"Your boobs are so nice," Tabitha said with a tone of awe.

Rose stopped herself from arguing the point. She had the sense that, for once, Tabitha wasn't comparing herself unfavorably. She seemed to be purely stating a fact as she saw it.

"Thanks," Rose said instead.

Tabitha reached a hand out gingerly, the way one might over a stove they weren't quite sure was turned off. She acted like any sudden movement would break the spell and take her hard-won boobies away from her.

Rose was patient. She lay mostly still, other than running her hands over Tabitha's bare legs, hips, and ass. She let her friend explore her 'gift' at her own pace.

Both girls let out a small, contented sound when Tabitha's hands finally cupped Rose's larger breasts. Tabitha's delicate fingers squeezed the soft flesh with increasing assertiveness. She seemed to finally be grasping that she could do what she wanted, that it wasn't all a cruel trick or illusion.

A slick spot formed on Rose's tummy where Tabitha unconsciously rubbed her pussy against it. The younger girl seemed too entranced by the wonderful set of tits she'd been given to play with to notice how obvious her arousal was, let alone be embarrassed by it.

Rose, too, was feeling the effects of their intimate situation. She remained more aware of herself than Tabitha, and recognized just how deep she'd gotten herself. She'd never had any real urge to be with another girl before, and certainly hadn't tried it out. Somehow, though, none of that mattered to her in the moment.

Every little thing Tabitha did was turning Rose on. The way Tabitha looked when she was totally naked and not ashamedly trying to cover up, the way she gazed adoringly at Rose's exposed breasts while she fondled them, even her cute pixie butt pressing on Rose's tummy as she was used as a seat. No girl had ever made Rose feel the kinds of things she was feeling now. But then, as far as she knew, no girl had ever wanted to make her feel those things the way Tabitha so desperately craved.

Tabitha buried her face in Rose's cleavage. Rose giggled and stroked her hair. Tabitha looked back up with a shy grin, but didn't leave Rose's tits alone for long. She nuzzled and kissed them, before finally trailing her kisses down Rose's chest and tummy.

"Where ya goin', little one?" Rose asked.

There was no answer from Tabitha. That was ok; Rose knew where she was headed. What's more, Rose was excited and kind of nervous that it was really about to happen.

After kissing her way right down to the edge of Rose's panties, Tabitha stopped and took a deep breath. Her gaze flicked up to meet Rose's for a second, then back to the panties. She carefully took hold of the material between her front teeth, then tugged downward.

Without even thinking about it, Rose lifted her hips and let her last article of clothing be removed. She wanted to be naked. She wanted Tabitha to see her and touch her. Lust was consuming her, and she needed more from her horny little friend.

Tabitha used her hands to finish pulling Rose's panties off. She spread Rose's legs apart as she lay down between her thighs. Her eyes gleamed as she positioned her face directly over the prize she'd just unveiled.

"So beautiful," Tabitha whispered.

"It's just a vagina," Rose said.

Tabitha grinned at the faint note of embarrassment in Rose's rebuttal. "It's pretty," she insisted. "A pretty little flower."

"A flower? Come on, Tab, that's--" Rose stopped. There was something about Tabitha's teasing expression. "That's a joke about my name, isn't it?"

"Maybe kinda. It is pretty though." Tabitha ran a pair of fingers around the outskirts of Rose's wet slit. "If I'm your kitty, why can't you be my flower?"

"You are a kitty though," Rose mumbled. " I'm not a flower."

"Says you." Tabitha kissed Rose just above her pussy.

Rose tensed a little and bit her lip. It was actually happening. She waited for more, for the licking she knew was coming, yet there was nothing. Rose lifted her head in confusion. Tabitha was just waiting, a look of concentration on her face.

"What's wrong, Tab?"

After a moment, Tabitha shook her head and grinned. "Nothin'."

All at once, the girl dove straight in to Rose's waiting pussy. Tabitha's tongue swiped the length of Rose's wet slit. Rose gasped at the feel of it. It wasn't at all what she expected. It was roughed, almost a rasp, like a....

"What did you do, Tabby?" Rose moaned.

Tabitha grinned to herself and kept licking.

Rose tangled her fingers in her friend's hair. She knew what Tabitha had done. She didn't really need to ask. She'd micro-shifted, just on her tongue. It wasn't quite as rough as a cat's, but it had a texture and friction to it that no purely human tongue could match.

"Tabbyyy," Rose moaned.

It was too late to get through to Tabitha, even if that was what Rose really wanted. Tabitha was enraptured. Her kitty reflexes were mixing with her own human sexuality, combining to form the perfect licking machine.

Rose squirmed and whimpered under the enthusiastic assault. She'd never experienced anything quite like it. Getting eaten out, sure, but never by someone who wanted so badly to give her that kind of pleasure, nor anyone with nearly so interesting a tongue.

At first Tabitha didn't seem to have much of a game plan beyond 'lick that pussy.' That slowly changed as Rose reacted, and the tongue-action narrowed down to the things that really made her wriggle in uncontained ecstasy.

All Rose could do was lie back and enjoy the magic. She was reduced to a trembling, horny mess as Tabitha's oral frenzy zeroed in on her sensitive little clit. Rose occasionally arched her back and bucked her hips in response to something particularly stimulating, but mostly she was a mere passenger in their journey of sexual discovery.

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers