Flowers for the Dead Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you," they panted in unison. Hades' movements stuttering has he emptied into her. He groaned her name, their lips still pressed against one another's.

Hades rolled over to face her, not withdrawing. He was content to stay as close to her as he could.

"I was foolish," Daphne conceded, staring into his grey eyes. "Our intertwined fates are not of your creation."

"I, too, was a fool," Hades admitted, kissing the back of her hand, "What you asked of me was not extreme. I lost my temper."

"So did I," Daphne sighed. "We must find a balance. I know that the mortal world will age while I remain as I am. But I am not ready to let go of it yet."

"And I will not ask you to. We will find a way."

Daphne smiled, a genuine smile. "For now, can we just..?"

Hades grinned, reading her thoughts loud and clear. "I'm up for another round."