Flowers in the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." he gestured.

"And yet you returned to this place, sneaking as before. What would you have done, had you found me once again?"

Tovor had no answer for that. He had come back, yes, but it wasn't for that. If he had seen her once more, well, he would have left. She was beautiful, but the rest was too much.

"Besides," she continued, "it is you who is in my debt. So what matters is my preference."

"I can't do that! No!" he cried, taking a step back.

The elf cocked her head, expression unreadable.

"Of course you can; I will be doing all the work, after all," she gave him a smile, "and truthfully, most men end up enjoying it more than the reverse anyway."

"But...you're too big..."

"Oh, so that is your concern," she nodded sagely, "it is true that I am very large, but do not fear. Once you are accustomed to it I will be able to give you even more pleasure."

"No! It's not just that!" he shook his head angrily, "this is crazy. I am no...no queer."

The elf sighed, shaking her head, as though he were just some truculent child who won't do as he's told. He glowered back at her.

"Am I not attractive?" she said at last, taking a step forward into his personal space. He caught her light, clean aroma with faint traces of orchids. Despite everything, his heart quickened.

Reaching out a hand, she ran her long fingers down his right arm in a calming gesture. Her bright eyes held his, warm and assuring. At such close proximity he could see the true flawlessness of her pale blue skin, the delicate turn of her slender neck leading down to the gentle swell of her breast, tightly constrained within her leather jerkin.

"It's not that..." he muttered.

"You are a handsome young man," she said gently, "would you not give me what I want, this one time?"

"I..." he paused, lost in her gaze for a long moment as she continued to stroke his arm.

Not for the first time, he contemplated how easy it was to give a beautiful woman what she asked for. Despite everything, a big part of him just wanted to please this deadly angel.

"I...I'm sorry..." he averted his gaze.

She withdrew her hand with another sigh.

"You are quite the stubborn one, my prince," she said, her voice still warm despite his denial, "perhaps another means of persuasion would assist?"

Returning his attention to the elf, Tovor so that she now held a coin between her extended ring and index fingers. With a start, he realised it was gold.

Tovor was comparatively well off amongst the people of Low Gadrotan, and he worked hard for it, but gold still rarely passed through his hands. At the end of summer, when he took his pelts to be traded he might see one or two on a good day, but otherwise his was a world of silver and brass. A single golden sovereign could keep him in food and arrows for months.

"This is quite a generous offer, I think, seeing as I am the wronged party," the elf said, after observing his reaction, "so would you reconsider? Once I am satisfied, the coin is yours, and your debt will be paid."

His eyes widened - did she think him some kind of whore? What he would not countenance for honour, he would instead for simple coin, like a street harlot?

And yet, no common prostitute this side of the capital would be seeing a gold coin if they worked every day for a month.

While he stalled, the elf stepped into his personal space once again. With one hand she cupped his chin, her fingers cool and slightly calloused in a way Tovor recognised from years of archery. She held his gaze in silence, face inches from his own, and his heart began to hammer in his chest anew. Lords, but she was beautiful.

Then, with a small smile, she leant forward and kissed him.

For the longest moment Tovor's mind went completely blank. Despite everything that lead up to it, it was still a moment beyond any dream his mind could have concocted for himself. An ageless, beautiful creature of legend, far fairer than any woman he had ever known, was kissing him. Her lips, like her hand, were slightly cool, and so achingly soft and gentle against his. In absence of real thought, his body reacted on its own, responding clumsily to her attentions.

As they kissed, she pressed closer to him, snaking her hands around his back and pulling him flush to her. Her chest pressed firmly against him, a pleasant pressure against his. Dumbly, he allowed himself to be led, his own arms settling loosely around her waist.

The moment was no less magical for the relative chastity of the kiss. Her lips moved slowly and calmly, drawing him in without overwhelming. Finally, she drew back, leaving him dazed and breathless.

"So..." she hummed softly, hands dancing lines of electricity along his back, "we have a deal?"

Enveloped in her arms, his lips still tingling and his mind afuzz, her warm eyes gazing at him expectantly, it was truly unfair. How could he ever hope to deny her?

Unable to speak, he managed a small nod, and the elf's smile widened.

"Wonderful!" she said cheerily, before pulling him back into another more forceful kiss.

As they kissed, her hands roamed once more, deftly working open his jacket and loosening his belt. As his own senses started to return, Tovor allowed himself to appreciate the elf's figure a little more. He ran his hands up her slender sides, and reached around with one to cup her firm but curvaceous rear. The elf hummed her approval at his attentions, arching her back as he squeezed. As crazy as the situation was, there were at least some distinct benefits.

When she stepped back again, Tovor's clothes were dishevelled, hanging loosely where she had been working. When she urged him to continue stripping he didn't need any further encouragement, her plan for him momentarily forgotten in a haze of lust.

For a moment she just watched him approvingly, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, before turning to her own clothes.

Despite having seen the elf naked before, he wasn't prepared to see her so close up and so heated. As she shrugged her jerkin off and pulled her shirt up over her head, Tovor was stopped dead in his tracks, his own loosened breeches slowly sliding down his legs unnoticed.

Arms stretched over her head and back arched, she tossed her shirt aside, shaking her long blue hair free. Holding the pose, she grinned alluringly at him, whilst Tovor could only stare.

Her breasts stood proud, full and arresting on her slender frame, her arched back almost projecting them towards him. Her nipples were slightly upturned, a darker shade of blue on her flawless skin. Her long hair, settling around her shoulders, served to frame her immaculate upper body.

Greedily, his eyes roamed downwards, to her slim waist and smooth, toned belly. Somehow, she looked both firm and athletic, and temptingly soft all at once. Further down, her hips, although still svelte, flared out from her narrow midriff. Despite knowing what lurked within her breeches, he could see nothing to hint at it.

"You are allowed to stare, this time," she said teasingly.

Taking his hand in hers, the elf drew him close, pressing his hand to her bosom. Tovor's heart could quite easily have stopped then, as she dragged him into another kiss at the same time.

Hungrily, he squeezed at her breast, savouring the soft weight in his hand. She hummed into the kiss as he did so, and let out a breathy moan as he caught her firm nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her hands dropped away, as though she was now content to let him take the lead.

Finally, as if having waited along a path of escalation, her tongue darted forward, flicking at his lips as she deepened the kiss. Tovor responded in kind, exploring her mouth even as his hands feasted upon her body.

After what may have been seconds, or may have been minutes, the elf wrapped her hands around him once again and pulled their bodies flush together. Her breasts mashed satisfyingly against his chest, and his wandering hands were pleased to discover that her firm rear was now bare.

And that was when he felt it.

At some point while he had been distracted with fondling her, the elf had removed her leather leggings, and suddenly it was not just her sizable chest pressed up against him. Something heavy and hard nudged insistently up against his upper thigh, and despite his lust clouded state a chill ran up Tovor's spine. Her cock. The cock she intended to fuck him with.

As if noticing him tensing, the elf suddenly grabbed his wrist, drawing it downwards with surprising strength. His breath hitched as his palm settled against her manhood.

He'd never touched a cock other than his own, and had never thought about it in the days before he first crossed paths with the unique bathing elf. Why would he have done?

It was a strange mix of the familiar and the different. The warm flesh felt similar in the hand as his own; soft skin with a hardness just below the surface. His palm closed around her as though he was gripping himself, but it was fuller in his hand, his fingers barely closing around her thickness. It was heavier and meatier, and the lack of sensation made him acutely aware that it was not his cock he was holding.

"See, it's not so scary," she murmured softly, her cock sliding in his palm as she rolled her hips.

As though suddenly realising what he was doing, Tovor snatched his hand away with a gasp, disentangling himself from the elf's embrace. She cocked her head curiously at him, a gentle half smile on her face.

He could see now that she was completely naked, bare beneath the afternoon sunlight. It seemed completely natural for her, comfortable and as at home in nature as she had been clothed for the hunt. Between long, slender legs her hard penis stood proud, a heavy thickness jutting out from her crotch, pointing his way as though it were a divining rod primed to seek him. Beneath her threatening manhood, two heavy, hairless balls nestled between smooth blue thighs.

"Come, I think I am ready, don't you?" with a toss of her hips, the elf sent her cock bouncing and swaying, like a heavy pendulum disrupted in its travels. It was almost hypnotic, and for a moment Tovor could only stare with a mixture of fear and awe.

"Ready?"

"Mhmm," she hummed in response, "there is a fallen tree just behind you. Why don't you lean up against that?"

Glancing over his shoulder, he saw it tilted almost horizontal, around waist high. Unsure, he took a few steps back, glad to be retreating from her for a moment. Still smiling, she followed him, her dick now bouncing in time with her steps.

"I rather meant you turn the other way around," she said gently, "as much as I would like to be face to face, it will be easier for your first time."

His first time. His first time being...fucked. His eyes flicked down once more to her intimidating length.

"You want me to, er..."

"Turn around and lean against the tree," she finished for him, "present yourself for me."

"What? Present?" he bristled, scowling.

"Oh come, don't be tetchy," she said, amused.

Reaching out with one hand, the elf lightly gripped his upper arm, urging him to turn around. Reluctantly, still unhappy with the idea of presenting himself, Tovor complied.

As soon as he was facing the tree she stepped in close, wrapping her arms around him once more and resting her chin on his shoulder. If not for the very noticeable sensation of her manhood pressing up against him it might well have been a very pleasant moment indeed.

"You worry too much," she murmured softly, her lips just inches from his ear, "are you not having a nice time?"

Tovor didn't answer, instead just closing his eyes. Was he having a nice time? Certainly in some ways; in some ways, it was the best moment of his life. A mystical creature of the forest, and unrivalled beauty, holding him and kissing him. What young man would deny such a thing?

Only, that same beauty was slowly grinding her huge, stiff cock against his ass.

Despite everything, his own dick had been hard since the start, and now the elf's hands found their way down there. She hummed approvingly, and he let out a stifled groan as she caught him with her long, dexterous fingers. Just the barest of ministrations set off a bolt of lightning running through him.

"You are quite the virile young man," she said approvingly, lazily running her hand along his length. He had no illusions that he was anything special down below, but he had more than enough to satisfy the women he had been with. "I hope that means you can keep up with me."

After a few more gentle strokes, even that enough to leave him breathless and teetering, she slid her hands around to his hips and gave them a firm squeeze. Pulling him tighter to her, she began to plant soft kisses on his neck, whilst grinding against him more forcefully. Tovor almost whimpered, although whether it was from the ticklish roaming of her lips, or the fearsome feeling of her heavy cock sliding up between his legs, nudging against his balls, he wouldn't want to guess.

"Do you feel me?"

Did he feel her? Really, she was going to ask that while near enough bludgeoning him with her meat?

"Y...yeah," he managed weakly, his flare of irritation dying as she sucked on his neck once more.

Seemingly satisfied, the broke off her ministrations, stepping back slightly. The respite was only brief, however, and Tovor let out a yelp as her hand went to his ass.

"What are you doing?" he squawked, looking back over his shoulder.

"Just a bit of preparation," she said soothingly, "so it's easier for you to take me."

A finger slipped between his cheeks, coming to rest on his hole. Slowly, the elf began to gently massage him, running her finger in slow circles. It was a strange feeling, a ticklish tingle spreading out from her touch.

"How does that feel?" she murmured.

"Weird," he replied tersely, and she giggled in response.

"Mhmm, weird can be good, I think," her hand withdrew, and then he felt something cool splash down upon his ass. Glancing back one more, he could see that she was holding a small bottle of what looked like oil. Pouring a little more on her hand, she returned her attentions to him.

He flinched, biting back a yelp, as her long fingers probed gently at him again, the slick oil running between his cheeks. This time she was a little more forceful, and he couldn't help but gasp as one lubricated finger slipped through into a place nothing should ever go in to.

"Calm, relax," she murmured, "there is no reason why we cannot both enjoy ourselves."

Her voice was both soothing and alluring, and it stirred something within him despite the situation. He was so close to what could have been the perfect fantasy of men across the three realms.

Instead, that perfect fantasy was lining her manhood up with his rear.

"I think you're ready," the elf withdrew her fingers, leaving him slick and exposed. One cool hand went to his hip, her thumb rubbing circles in a calming gesture.

After a few moments of inaction, Tovor craned his neck to look back over his shoulder.

The elf was breath-taking in her beauty, her hair slightly tousled in all the excitement, her deep blue eyes immediately finding his. She gave him a warm, reassuring smile, squeezing his hip encouragingly. From his angle he could not see her crotch, but her full breasts rose and fell magnificently with her excited breathing, and her long blue hair, curling around slender shoulders, shimmered in the afternoon sunlight.

She held his gaze, conveying comfort and warmth in waves, right up until the moment he felt it.

"Argh!" he gasped, lurching forward against the log. Her cock, briefly pressing against him, fell away as he did so.

"Come now," she said, clicking her tongue, "it really will feel better if you just relax and enjoy it."

Taking his hips in both hands now, the elf tugged him back slightly, and he felt her probing once more. This time, there was nowhere to run to, and for a moment, he could only focus on the feeling of her nudging between his cheeks. Her thick cockhead was soon resting against his hole, a gentle pressure building.

"You know," the elf said, her eyes still fixed on his now beginning to cloud with a more primal desire, "it has been a long time since I last lay with a human. There is something special about taking a man's first time."

"It's..." he started to say it was not his first time, that he had been with plenty of other women, before realising what she meant. That, of course, would be a first time.

"I'm going to enter now," she said softly, "it will hurt at first, so please try to relax."

As she spoke, the pressure on his entrance suddenly grew, and her grip tightened as though she expected him to sprawl forward once more to escape her. Bringing his head between his arms, Tovor gasped a few long, deep breaths.

After long, anxious seconds, he was split open.

"Aargh!" he gasped, slumping against the log, his shoulders sagging. Pain blossomed from his ass as the elf's gigantic invader forced its way through his defences. It was a huge, alien presence, opening him up with a simple motion.

The pain brought another realisation. He was being fucked. Another person had put their penis inside him, for nothing more than a coin and a perceived debt. No matter that the perpetrator was a mysterious elven beauty, a creature of fantasy and legend more lovely than any woman he had ever known. She was all that, and she was inside him all the same.

"It will pass, just breathe," the elf said soothingly. One hand released his hip, rubbing encouragingly along his back.

"No, it hurts! It's tearing me up!"

"It's okay, you're just a little tight. Just breathe for me, sweetness. I won't put any more in until you're ready."

"Any more?!" he exclaimed, and she let out a soft laugh. He was already feeling so full and stretched he couldn't countenance even more.

"It's just the head so far," she replied, "but that's the hardest part, I promise. Oh but you feel so good around me."

Just the...how could that be? His ass was screaming in protest, pained and stretched and occupied in a way it never should.

"You need to take it out," he gasped, "I can't take this, let alone more."

The elf did not reply, instead continuing to slowly stroke his back. A big part of Tovor wanted to yell, to demand she relent, to end it right then. He could do it himself; he could twist away, or push her back. It would be easy, it could be over in a moment.

But another part of him, a quiet, secretive part, calmed him enough to stay motionless. To stand up against the fallen log, breathing, and trying to relax for the huge elven battering ram at his gate. That part of his mind thought of the shiny gold coin, of the twisted honour that demanded he repay for his crime of spying. It thought of how beautiful the elf was, how happy she looked when he agreed. Her obvious excitement, her promise that it would get better.

Despite everything, he did not want to disappoint her, however far they had strayed from his comfort zone. They had a deal.

So he stayed still and breathed slowly, trying to relax. His ass stung fiercely, as did his pride, but her hands at least were a more welcoming distraction. It gave him something different to focus on at least.

He was slightly surprised when the pain began to ease. Even through her assurances, he wasn't sure she could possibly have been right given the initial shock. But, slowly, the burning sting was becoming an uncomfortable throb and his body was somehow becoming accustomed to the unexpected invasion.

"Feeling better?" the elf asked softly.

Squirming, Tovor looked back over his shoulder. Despite everything, she still looked magnificent stood behind him, a warm smile on her face as she gazed down at him, her breasts rising and falling in time with her excited breaths. He hands rested softly on his hips and, as he cast an almost fearful eye down, he could see just how much of her dick remained to go.