Flowers in the Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

""Yeah, well, in the hospital, they um, they gave me a bunch of steroids and even tried some hormone treatments to try and get the tumors under control," Fauna said

Scott took a very big gulp of the ice tea, not sure where the conversation was going.

"And with the radiation and the steroids and all that other stuff, this is about as big as I'll ever get and..." Fauna whispered and stood up.

Fauna unbuttoned her cute little shorts and worked the zipper down. Scott could feel his cock began to stir at the sight of her pink lace panties. She put her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushed them down her legs.

Scott looked quickly at Mrs. Davendorf, then looked back at a hotly blushing Fauna.

"And my hair ain't never coming back; at first they thought I was just trying to be cool or funny when I picked out that long blonde wig, but I wasn't; in my heart, I'm a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and large breasts and I'm going to have babies one day and..." Fauna was sobbing now as she stood, shorts and panties bunched up at her knees.

Scott stared, open mouthed at the small penis and small scrotum. Despite her sobbing, Fauna's cock was painfully hard and dripping pre-cum.

The penis itself, even in its excited state, was quite small, about the size of a double a battery. The small scrotum underneath looked as if it held two marbles. The entire area was hairless.

"But that's a, you're a..." Scott stammered.

"So I really didn't think I was lying to you when I told you Sean had died; to me he had, the moment I put that wig on, I became Fauna, well, I'd always been Fauna, but that wig..." Fauna sobbed out, still standing, still exposing her shame.

"I got to go," Scott said suddenly and wrested himself from the awkward chair.

"No, wait Scotty, please don't go, please don't leave me!" Fauna began to wail, heart-broken as her boyfriend bolted from the house.

----

"That sounds hard," Jenna said as Glen tried to explain engineering to her.

"Well, I guess it kind of is," Glen admitted. "But I've always been real good at Math and stuff and..."

"Oh I'm terrible at math!" Jenna wailed, again turning the conversation back to herself.

"Hey, Sweetheart, my mom's calling me; it's time for supper," Glen said.

"Oh, okay, call me after supper?" Jenna begged.

"Um, I don't think so; I got a bunch of homework," Glen said.

"Really? Oh, that's too bad; okay, I love you, talk with you tomorrow," Jenna demanded and hung up.

"Whew that girl can talk!" Glen said when he'd hung up.

----

Scott drove over to Early's grocery store and bought a couple cans of beer. Early's did not believe in the 'Twenty One year old age limit; eighteen had been the legal age when they opened and as far as they were concerned that was still the legal drinking age.

"Why?" Scott asked himself as he sipped the second beer; the first one being guzzled before he was even out of the parking lot.

Being with Megan Campion, he realized, had been a way to artificially stroke his ego. Being the boyfriend of one of the, if not the most beautiful girl in the school had been great on the outside.

On the inside, it had been more work than it was worth, though. In the end, his ego had taken a bit of a hard knock when Megan publicly dumped him and ran after Ronnie. A few of his classmates had snickered, behind his back, of course, but they had snickered all the same.

Then when he started dating Fauna, a few more had snickered. To go from the beautiful blonde, well developed Megan to the tiny, almost flat chested brown haired Fauna seemed to some to be quite a step down.

"Wonder how many of them would be laughing if they knew I was dating a guy?" Scott said bitterly.

He wondered how many of them actually did know that Fauna was not Fauna, but Sean.

He wondered to himself, "Did Mrs. Davendorf say 'Sean,' or 'Fauna' when she called out? Since I thought his name was Fauna, I might have just heard 'Fauna,' but she might have been saying 'Sean.'"

Did Jenna know? Were Jenna and Glen laughing behind his back? Because if Jenna did know, surely she had told Glen by now.

"No," he decided. "Jenna's probably as clueless as I was; ain't no way she could ever keep a secret like that."

The more he thought about it, the more he could hear Fauna's voice, begging him not to leave. She was wailing, heartbroken when his hand hit the doorknob. He put the can of beer into the cup holder; it was turning sour in his mouth.

He smiled tightly as he saw Coach Dumas and his brood pulling out of Clark's Drive-In.

Coach had told him that this was a treat for them; whenever one of their kids did something good, they went to Clark's for a banana split.

"And when you got three kids, there's always a reason to go to Clark's," Fred had smiled happily, proudly.

Scott had taken Fauna there, on their first date. He'd been pretty proud then.

"Damn it!" he almost laughed. "That's why she never wanted me to touch her down there!"

He watched as the oldest child, a pretty little blonde girl waved and flailed her hands. Then he watched as Fred's wife, a stunning brunette, waved and flailed her hands at the blonde girl.

"Oh yeah!" he said aloud.

Coach had told him that his sister in law was deaf. He and his wife were raising the girl; his mother in law had died from cancer.

"Son," Coach Dumas had said, putting a fatherly hand on Scott's shoulder. "God gives us all the tools we need in life; it's just up to us to figure out how to use them."

Fauna's kisses had always been so sweet, so loving.

Megan's kisses were always a means to an end. Megan gave kisses in return for favors granted.

Fauna kissed for the sheer joy of kissing.

"Yeah, but she's a fucking dude," Scott said aloud and watched as coach's van turned the corner.

He put the car in gear and looked at the clock on his radio. His eyebrows shot up; he'd been driving around aimlessly for two hours. His mother would be fit to be tied; it was a school night.

----

Grandmother Jordan agreed that the dress was a very pretty dress and since it was on the clearance rack, it was not only a pretty dress, it was a bargain.

"Thank you, Grandmother," Jenna said sincerely.

"And you say he's going to be an engineer?" Grandmother asked, very interested.

"Yes ma'am," Jenna said, elated to be talking about her boyfriend to her favorite grandparent.

Helen Jordan was very relieved; one of the reasons she was pushing so hard for Jenna to go to college was because she just knew that the unattractive girl would never be able to land herself a husband to support her.

"Well, then, I think we need some new shoes and some new lingerie and..." Grandmother Jordan said.

"No, no, got the shoes already; remember when Tricia got married?" Jenna interrupted.

"Honey, listen, there's always a good reason for new shoes," Grandmother laughed. "And my friend Bobbi will have this dress fitting you perfectly; don't you worry about that."

----

Harriet Davendorf pushed open the door to Fauna's room and felt the lump in her throat grow in size.

Fauna, her baby, lay on her pink bed, sobbing inconsolably.

"Hey," she murmured, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I hate you!" Fauna screamed and began to sob even louder.

"I know you do," Harriet said softly, rubbing her baby's back. "I hate myself right now, too, but Honey, he had to know."

"No he didn't!" Fauna protested.

"Yes, yes he did, Fauna," Harriet said gently.

"He was going to take me to the Sweethearts Dance!" Fauna screamed. "Do you have any idea?"

"Fauna, he had to know. Sooner or later, he had to know," Harriet asserted.

"I've been dying to go to that for forever!" Fauna sobbed bitterly. "And he was going to take me!"

"Baby, what can I say?" Harriet asked, hugging the sobbing girl tightly.

"Mom, all my life, all my life I've been like this," Fauna cried bitterly.

"Come on, I made you some hot chocolate," Harriet said, pulling Fauna out of the bed.

"I don't want any hot chocolate," Fauna denied, but let her mother lead her down the hall.

----

"You! Where have you been?" Linda yelled as Scott entered the house.

"Out," was his terse answer.

"Until ten thirty? It is a school night!" Linda yelled.

"I know, Mom," Scott yelled back.

"And what happened at Fauna's house?" Linda asked, voice slightly lower.

"I really don't want to talk about it," Scott said.

"Oh, no, Scotty, you are still taking her to the Dance, right?" Linda asked.

"Nope," Scott said tightly.

"Oh, Honey, why not? Oh, I'll call..." Linda said.

"No, Mom, no, all right? No, don't call her, don't call Mrs. Davendorf, don't call no one, all right?" Scott yelled, anger boiling over.

Linda bit back her own angry retort. In Scotty's eyes, she saw anger, but more deeply, she saw a lot of hurt.

"Besides," she told herself, "If you hadn't called Mrs. Davendorf in the first place probably none of this would have happened."

Scott angrily stomped down the hall to his bedroom.

He had a ton of homework to do, but no desire of focus to give to the work.

The beer had not helped dull his anger ad disappointment, did little to calm him down. Time had done little to soften the blow, or soften the fear.

Suppose someone did find out? The news would travel through St. Thomas Aquinas faster than you could sneeze.

The more he thought about the ludicrous situation, the angrier he became.

He heard his mother's door shut. Glen's door had been tightly shut when he passed it.

Finally, at 1:32 in the morning, sleep came.

Chapter 5

"Hey Terri, come see," Scott said as he put his books into his locker.

Jenna looked up from her locker, interested, as Terri Langmeyer put a little extra sway into her step. Jenna watched, straining to hear, as Terri and Scott engaged in quiet conversation.

"Yes!" Jenna heard Terri squeal happily and opened her eyes wide as Terri gave Scott a quick, affectionate hug.

"Um, I'm telling Fauna," Jenna threatened, glaring at Scott.

"Tell her whatever the fuck you want," Scott spat and walked away from the stunned Jenna.

----

Fauna wasn't in homeroom; Jenna sat and seethed with anger as she watched Scott take his former seat with Terri, Ronnie, Megan, Hillary, and Connie, the elite of St. Thomas Aquinas.

Scott had given up that seat and sat with her, and with Fauna, and April when he and Fauna began dating.

But now, he was back with those others, and smiling and laughing, as if he had never left that seat, had never sat with the lower echelon.

Hillary looked positively sick when Terri happily told the gathering that Scott had asked her to go to the Sweethearts Dance.

"What happened to the shrimp?" Megan asked nastily.

"Don't know, Megan, you ain't learned to wash it yet?" Scott asked.

"What?" Megan asked, puzzled.

Ronnie and Roger's laughter and Hillary's disgusted squeal did not enlighten Megan.

"Oh, Scott, that's just gross," Connie sneered.

"What?" Megan asked again.

"He's saying your pussy smells like shrimp," Connie spat, glaring at Scott.

"What?" Megan screamed, incensed.

Scott smirked as Sister Theresa pursed her lips tightly. He wondered if Sister Theresa had overheard his comment.

He did feel a spurt of anger when Sister Theresa called out Fauna's name, then called it again before moving on to the next name on her list.

----

"See you later," Terri said happily as she flounced out of her seat to run to her first period class.

Scott watched Hillary's small ass as she walked slightly ahead of him to their first period class, Spanish.

Last night, when he had debated on whom he could ask to the Sweethearts Dance, he had finally narrowed the list down to Hillary Monroe, or Terri Langmeyer.

Hillary had come out on top. She had long blonde hair, big beautiful brown eyes, a small nose, and pouting lips.

Terri had dirty blonde, almost brown hair cut in an odd fashion; it was short on her left side, just touching her collar, and then graduated to a long hank of hair that almost touched the top of her breast on the right side of her face. Her eyes were small, often mean brown slits, very rarely held any warmth at all. Her face itself was strong, almost masculine in appearance.

Hillary also possessed an impressive chest; Ronnie had bragged once that Hillary wore a forty two Double D bra, a narrow waist, and a nice, small backside. Scott was enjoying watching it wiggle and sway right in front of him as they walked.

Terri had smaller than average breasts, larger than average waist, and a pronounced rear end. That was one physical attribute that Scott appreciated and had often masturbated to thoughts of taking Terri anally. He also masturbated to thoughts of taking a few other girls anally, but Terri was his favorite fantasy, at least in that department.

The thing that swung the pendulum to Terri was Hillary had a bad attitude. She was beautiful, and she knew it.

If that was what Scott wanted, he would date Megan again; rumor was that she was not too fond of Ronnie at present.

Terri, on the other hand, seemed to be thrilled that Scott was taking her to the Sweethearts Dance. Hillary would have taken it for granted.

Of course, Terri had a bit of a potty mouth. Scott wasn't a prude by any means, but vulgarities that were said, just for the sake of being vulgar did not appeal to him very much.

"Hey, um, uh, Scott?" Anthony Carrecci stammered as Scott took his seat in Spanish class.

"What's up, dude?" Scott smiled at the overweight boy.

Anthony Carrecci was easily one hundred pounds overweight. He was also only five feet, four inches tall. His pudgy face was riddled with teenage acne and his small brown eyes peered out from behind extremely thick glasses.

But every year, Anthony tried out for every sport St. Thomas Aquinas participated in. Athleticism was not Anthony's strong suit, but if there had been a sport of team spirit, and determination, Anthony would have won.

Coach Blanchard didn't even give Anthony Carrecci a chance, just cut the kid from the team roster. But Coach Dumas admired the boy's determination and 'never-say-die' attitude and had actually put Anthony in first string on the football team. And on the basketball team. And, Scott was sure; Anthony would wind up on the baseball team as well.

In fact, Coach Dumas often pointed Anthony out to the more talented players that were getting a little too full of themselves and tell them, "Give me one kid like that, gives one hundred and one percent all the time over any three of you, you hear?"

"I um, you um, I heard someone say you're taking um, you're not going with, um, you taking Terri? Terri Langmeyer to the Sweethearts Dance? Um, not Fauna?" Anthony stammered.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm taking Terri," Scott agreed.

"Oh, um, then um, you wouldn't mind, um, if I asked Fauna? If she'd go with me?" Anthony asked, blushing very hotly.

Scott wanted to laugh in Anthony's face.

"Dude, like I give a fuck?" Scott finally said.

"Well um, it's just that, you know, um, you and I are tight, and I just don't want there to be any bad feelings, you know?" Anthony stammered.

Again, Scott wanted to laugh. He and Anthony were not friends.

"No, dude, you're all right," Scott said.

"Thanks, dude; you are too, know what I'm saying?" Anthony said.

----

Scott felt another small twinge of anger when he looked at the table. There was no sign of Fauna, just Jenna and April and Tammy. Both Jenna and April glared with animosity at him. Their faces darkened when he flipped them the finger.

"So, I um, I was thinking I'd probably go with a light green, what you think?" Terri was prattling.

"Bag?" Ronnie asked.

"Huh?" Terri asked.

"For your face," Ronnie said and laughed as Terri scowled.

"That's not funny," Megan said, slapping Ronnie's arm.

"Kiss my ass, fucking ass hole," Terri spat.

"Then why you laughing?" Ronnie sneered.

"I'm not," Megan said. "That was mean, and uncalled for."

"Yeah dude, that was kind of ass holey of you," Scott said.

He turned to Terri.

"I bet green would look great on you; especially with your hair," he said.

"Thank you," Terri beamed at him.

"Hey, Scott?" Ronnie sneered. "Um, think dating Fauna might have turned you into a pussy?"

Scott felt his anger flare up, and then smiled tightly. He looked at a smirking Ronnie; Ronnie knew he had hit a nerve. He didn't know why, but knew he had.

"Might have," Scott smirked. "So, what's your excuse, bitch?"

----

Jenna was outraged when Fauna was not forthcoming about the reason for the sudden break-up.

"Jenna, please," Fauna sniffled into the telephone. "Really, I don't want to talk about it, all right?"

"Fine, fine, I tell you everything, but if you don't want to tell me," Jenna grumbled.

Glen was just as baffled as Jenna and told her as much.

"Yeah, I asked him," he whined into the telephone. "He just said it was none of my fucking business and that's all he would say."

"I mean, I really thought they were perfect for each other," Jenna whined. "Then, next thing I know, he's going out with that skank, Terri 'I'll fuck anything' Langmeyer and Fauna's not even in school and..."

"Uh huh," Glen said.

An hour later, Jenna had still not tired of the subject; Glen was relieved when Linda called out to let him know dinner was ready.

----

"Yes?" Harriet Davendorf politely asked the rotund young man that stood on her doorstep.

"I um, hi, Uh, my name, uh my name is Anthony? Anthony Carrecci? I um, I go to school with Fauna?" Anthony stammered.

Harriet invited him in and went to get Fauna.

"There's a young man here to see you," she said.

"Scotty?" Fauna asked, hopefully.

"No, no, some um, said his name is Anthony Carrecci," Harriet said.

"Oh," a dejected Fauna said, and then pulled her robe round herself a little tighter.

Fauna listened to Anthony babble and stammer and smiled sadly when he finally got around to asking her to go to the Sweethearts Dance with him.

"Oh, Anthony, that's so sweet of you but I don't..." she started to say.

"Look," Anthony said forcefully, losing his stammer to anger. "I know, I'm not Scott Boudreaux, or Ronnie Edwards, or even Roger Leland, you know? But you know what? I'd treat you a whole lot better than any of them guys would, you know? I mean, they always go out with the cheerleaders, and they get them and it don't even make a damn to them. Me? I think you're perfect. I'd know that I was with the most beautiful girl in the whole damned school, and even if I ain't the best looking guy there, I'd treat you like a goddess, you know?"

"Okay," Fauna whispered.

"What?" Anthony asked.

"I said 'okay,'" Fauna said.

"Yes!" Anthony said, giving a fist pump.

The anger gone, Anthony again lapsed into an uncomfortable silence.

"Um, okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow?" Fauna said and Anthony excused himself.

----

Terri did find a pale green dress at Abdul's and promised to do extra chores around the house to help pay for the expensive gown.

"And do something with that hair," her mother demanded.

"Okay," Terri agreed.

"What? Why? I like her hair like that," Connie said.

"You pay for this dress?" Sheila Langmeyer asked her dislike of her daughter's best friend evident.

"Um, no ma'am, Connie said.

"When you're paying for her clothes, then you can tell her what you like and don't like," Sheila said.

Connie picked out a dress as well; Jared Thompson had asked her and she agreed.

"Jared? He still on probation?" Terri asked under her breath.

"Yeah; be another three or four months before he gets his driver's license back," Connie whispered back.

"I'll ask Scott if y'all can double with us," Terri promised.

----

Scott watched, mildly interested, as Fauna entered the classroom and took her usual seat next to Jenna.

123456...9