Flowers in the Park Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes didn't give her a chance to come back down. Instead, he crawled up over her body and lined his cock up to her tingling pussy. With one forceful stroke, he pushed his way inside her, causing her to shriek and wrap her weakened legs around his hips. Wes began a steady rhythm in and out, strengthened by her cries of "Oh my god, fuck me, baby, fuck me hard, baby..." He responded with more energy, and just as he was getting close to filling her, she reached another orgasm. Wes felt her pussy clenching on his cock, and he went over the top also, as pulses of cum shot deep into her body. He kept plunging in for as long as he could before his pleasure overwhelmed him, and he felt his body collapse on top his girlfriend.

They stayed that way for several minutes, until Wes felt the energy to lift his head and kiss Alex. He finally rolled off, lying on his side next to her. Alex turned to face him.

Softly, she said, "There's so many more things I want to do with you, but if it's always that good, it's hard to argue that we need to do other things."

Wes smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. "Don't worry, baby. We have the rest of our lives to try other things."

Wes jumped out of bed to turn off the light while Alex pulled the bed covers back. They climbed back in again, with Alex assuming her preferred position of being the little spoon, her ass pressing into Wes' groin. He stroked and massaged her small breasts, and just before they fell asleep, he heard her contented sigh. It was one of the most beautiful sounds in the world to him, and he knew that just like making love to her, he would never get tired of it.

12