Flowers in the Park Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They decided that they would each put their faces down by the new carving with their initials on the 'Lovers' Tree.' Wes put his hand on the tree beneath the heart he had carved, and Alex put her left hand on top of his so that her new ring was clearly visible. They used Alex's phone to take the picture so she could forward it to her friend via text message. Once that was done, they started back to the house, with Alex's arm tightly clutching Wes as they walked.

They had only gotten a few steps before her phone buzzed with a reply from Lori. "Oh my god, it's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you!" Alex showed the message to Wes, who just smiled in reply.

They arrived at the house. As they were taking off their coats, Wes' mom said, "So Alex, did you enjoy seeing our small town?"

Alex couldn't contain her happiness. "Yes, I did, and look what we found on our walk?" She held her left hand out, showing off her new jewelry. It didn't take long before all discovered the ring. Katie shrieked and pulled her daughter-in-law-to-be into a giant hug, followed by Wes' sister Rene. Nicole and Maya were too young to understand what was happening, but seeing that everyone else was so happy, they joined in the celebration, each grabbing one of Alex's legs and holding on tightly.

Wes' dad Randy came over to shake his son's hand, and then reached out to hug him, saying, "Congratulations, son. She's a wonderful girl, and I'm glad you had the sense to make sure she didn't get away!"

It was a rare display of emotion for his dad, and Wes choked back the tears as he replied, "Thanks, dad. She is wonderful, but I wanted for myself what you and mom have been for each other. So in a way, you are partly responsible for this. Once I found the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, it was easy to give her this ring."

Randy hugged his son again. "I love you, son, and I'm so proud of you. You be good to Alex, or I'll...."

Wes didn't let him finish. "I know, you'll come and kick my ass! Don't worry, you'll never need to do that!"

The evening was spent making sandwiches out of the leftover turkey and ham. After eating, Alex got down on the floor to enjoy some time playing with Nicole and Maya. Wes sat at the dining room table watching his fiancé be extremely good with his nieces, knowing she was a natural with kids, as he had seen with Wesley several times. While he watched, his mom and sister joined him at the table.

Rene asked, "So tell me, little brother. How did you of all people find this amazing woman and convince her to agree to marry you?"

Realizing she was being playful, Wes replied, "Just lucky, I guess!" Actually, it's amazing what role fate can play in our lives." He recalled the story of first meeting Alex in the park and Wesley's hand in their initial encounter. "After that, it just fell into place. It didn't hurt that we lived in the same apartment complex and didn't know that before. We clicked right away. We were two lonely people looking for each other without knowing we were looking. We each needed what we could provide for each other, and after that, it didn't take long before love took over."

Wes' mom Katie grabbed his hand. "I know it's all of a sudden, but do you have any plans for a wedding yet?"

"We've talked about it but haven't really talked about a specific date yet. I figure it will be sometime this summer after school has let out for Alex. And just so you know, we've already talked about having it in her hometown. I promised her the wedding of her dreams, and that's what she wants to do. I'm hoping this weekend with her family that we might have a chance to talk to the preacher of her church to get the planning process started."

Katie replied, "While I would have loved you to have gotten married here, I certainly understand why a girl would want to get married in her hometown."

Wes laughed. "I wasn't sure our town had survived Rene's wedding weekend yet! I didn't want to stress the town too much!"

Katie laughed as Rene playfully punched her brother in the arm. Rubbing his arm, Wes continued. "Her first wedding wasn't going to be in her hometown, her fiancé insisted it be in the city where all his friends were. She had agreed to that, but I can tell you that this time, it's going to be done right."

Katie looked at her son and said, "So about that - that's all behind her?"

"Yes, I'm certain he will never be a part of her life again. We ran into him at a restaurant last weekend, and she was visibly uncomfortable seeing him again, so I took over the conversation and let him know that I was going to spend the rest of my life making sure she never felt pain like that again."

Katie leaned over to hug her son. "I'm sure you will be an excellent husband for her. And hopefully there will be some more grandkids to enjoy soon!"

Wes and Rene cried out in unison, "MOM!"

That outburst caught the attention of Alex, who got up off the floor to join them at the table, sitting on Wes' lap. "Everything okay here?"

Wes laughed. "Yeah, no pressure, but mom wants some more grandkids to play with!"

The evening waned, and soon it was time for Rene and Braden and their two girls to drive back to their house. Once they were on their way, Katie turned to Wes and Alex and said, "We're going to bed as well. A day like this can make a person tired! I'm sure the two of you have lots to talk about, so we'll leave you alone. See you for breakfast in the morning!"

Katie and Randy headed down the hall to their bedroom. For the first time since the proposal, Alex and Wes were left alone. He took her hand and led her upstairs into his old bedroom. Once inside with the door closed, the two shared a deep and passionate kiss. They started fumbling with clothes and were soon naked under the covers of Wes' full-sized bed.

"Well, future Mrs. Watson, what's it like being naked in the bed I slept in as I grew up?"

"Honestly, Mr. Watson, it's a little cramped. I'm used to having more room than this."

"Well then, future Mrs. Watson, what should we do about that?"

She rolled over on top of him. "I think we should do whatever we can to maximize the space we have available."

He laughed. "You are so practical! Let's get busy maximizing!"

Alex reached down beneath her and grabbed his cock, which was already at full mast. "I see that something has already maximized without too much effort. I guess we should take advantage of that!" As she lowered herself onto it, she gasped. "I love you, Wes. I can't believe this is happening! I'm so ready to be your wife forever!"

He leaned up to kiss her as they rode each other. "And I'm so ready to be your husband forever! But we'd better be quiet about it! My parents' room is right below us!"

Alex smiled. "That's okay - I feel like a nice, slow, long fuck is a perfect way to cap off a perfect day!"

They continued passionately kissing as they made love. Alex reached her orgasm first, followed closely by Wes. As they kissed, Alex said, "Don't ever stop loving me."

Wes replied, "Never."

They held each other and gradually drifted off into a deep sleep.

12