Floxie and Moxie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on dad! Don't be snarky. Between school and everything else that was going on, I didn't have a whole lot of time. Mom never did tell me what happened and just left me thinking it was an agreeable split. I decided it was better if I stayed out of it. During the last break, I figured out what really happened and I got a bit pissed. Needless to say, we had words. You changed your phone number and your e-mail."

"Sorry. It was a bit inconsiderate on my part. I just figured that it was better to not get you involved so that your studies would not be affected. I wasn't thinking too straight at the time."

Morgan brought us all cokes and a large bowl of trail mix.

"So why are you here?"

"To see you and catch up mostly, but I also brought you a copy of your divorce papers. As of last Tuesday, you are a free man. I thought that you might need them and after meeting Morgan, I am sure you do."

"Gee! Maybe I should have opened up a bottle of sangria instead of the cokes." Morgan seemed to be happy about the whole situation.

I got a weird feeling that some other unworldly events were about to occur now that my marital status had changed. I kept hearing that movie music.

"How are your mother and her new man doing?"

"They were fine up until a few months ago. I don't have all the information, in fact, I only get bits and pieces, but it seems that Tracey has been seeing Franklin, with a young lady on several occasions. He denied everything of course. This just made her more determined."

"Determined to do what?"

"To prove that he is or is not cheating on her. She refuses to marry him if she can't trust him. That much was easy for me to figure out."

"What did she do?"

"She asked friends to watch for her and even spent some money on a PI. They didn't turn up anything and then a few days later she saw the girl in the car with him again. Several times she caught them having lunch together. Sometimes they walk in the park across the street from his office."

"Did she confront him?"

"Yes! She had notes with all the times and places that he has been with her. She wasn't able to get any pictures, however. He denies it all and claims she is being paranoid."

"And nobody else has ever seen her?"

"Right."

"Is it the same girl?"

"Yeah! And she always wears the same thing; jeans and a denim jacket."

Suddenly I heard the movie music again. I looked over and Morgan had a big smile on her face.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
More Stories