Fluffer in Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

As he walked out of the room, Rachel got off the bed and stepped into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, her face a total mess of swirling white cum, big huge wads dangling from her chin and ears, swaying obscenely as she leaned closer to the mirror. She couldn't believe how brilliantly white his cum was, knowing his semen must be chock full of sperm. There was something wickedly nasty about seeing herself covered with the stuff that made it all the more exciting. She reached up and pushed the clumpy wads of scum into her mouth, swallowing heartily, his potent swimmers finding a home in her belly. When she'd gotten it all, she took another quick shower, washing her own slimy juices off the insides of her plump thighs. Her meaty thighs were covered with the stuff, creaming herself so badly that her gooey nectar had slid down almost to her knees.

"That's better," she said to herself as she soaped herself up, lingering a little too long on her nipples, feeling them swell and stiffen beneath her slippery fingers.

"Sorry, Rachel," Alan's voice called out to her from the bedroom. "I hate to rush you, but we've got to go. Your apartment is on the way, but we've got to go in the next few minutes."

"All right, just finishing up," she called out, turning into the pelting spray and rinsing off.

*

As he drove her home, he gave her his cell number which she entered into her contacts. He pulled to the curb in front of her apartment building. "Look, Rachel, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call. I mean it."

"Thank you, sir. I mean, Alan." She climbed out of the convertible, totally exhausted, but feeling higher than a kite.

"All right then," he said as he slipped the car into gear. "I'll see you at the studio Monday afternoon. You're working, right?"

"Yes. Paul said there are a few more days to shoot on Game of Bones, so I'll be there. Thanks again, and thanks for the ride."

"No problem. See you, new girl." He winked at her as he pulled from the curb, his car quickly accelerating away.

Rachel turned and entered her tiny apartment, naturally comparing it to the one she'd just come from. "Maybe someday," she muttered to herself, feeling blissfully content. She made herself a cup of tea, the lack of sleep suddenly hitting her. She turned the kettle off before it had even started boiling. She went to her bedroom and changed into a big loose t-shirt, closing the drapes against the brilliant sunlight and pulling the sheets over her. Within seconds she was fast asleep.

*

When Rachel awoke, it was midafternoon, the day nearly gone. She roused herself from bed and took another shower, feeling groggy and needing to shake off the punkiness. She thought of Alan as she lathered up her big tits again, and this time, with no one to stop her, brought herself to another tingling orgasm, one hand working over her big guns while the other one rubbed her juicy cunt. She washed off again, and then dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, leaving her heavy jugs braless.

She grabbed herself some food, finally getting to that soup and grilled cheese she'd expected to have the night before. She ended her meager meal by downing a couple of chocolate bars she had stashed away, her craving for sweets winning the battle over her dwindling willpower. She did some schoolwork, but found it difficult to concentrate, her mind wondering back to Alan and her job at the studio. She thought back on her time with the starlet, Tanya, smiling as she remembered licking all of that warm thick cum off the young girl's body. And then she thought of Alan—Justin Deeper—the porn star. The porn star, but really just a regular guy—a regular guy with a cock the size of Mount Everest. As she thought about his impressive tool, she found her hand subconsciously drifting between her legs. She slid her hand into her jeans, quickly rubbing herself off, but feeling restless, wanting more. After regaining her breath, she reached over and picked up her phone, finding Alan's number she'd just entered into her contacts. She thought of texting him, but she really wanted to hear his voice. She punched in his number.

"Hello." His warm masculine tone flowed right through the phone to her pussy.

"Hi, Alan. It's me, Rachel."

"Rachel. Hi. I didn't expect to hear from you so soon. Is everything all right?"

"Yes, everything's fine. I know you said I'd see you at the studio on Monday, but I was just wondering...do you...do you think I could have another lesson today?"

Rachel got nervous as there was a temporary pause on the other end of the phone. "Uh, well Rachel, I've got a date in a little while."

"Oh, of course. I'm sorry. How silly of me."

Alan could hear the disappointment in her voice, her request for another lesson having initially surprised him more than anything. "Um, hang on. I've got an idea. Can I call you right back?"

"Sure, of course," she replied, her voice quivering with excitement.

"All right. I'll get back to you in a minute."

Rachel put the phone down and started pacing, wondering what Alan was doing. Two minutes later, her phone rang.

"Hello."

"Okay. I spoke to the woman I'm going out with tonight and told her about you. I mentioned that you'd called and I wondered how she felt about you joining us later this evening after we'd had dinner. She was very intrigued by the idea and says you're welcome to join us if you like." He paused, letting Rachel digest what he'd said. "Well, what do you think?"

Rachel had immediately thought about her encounter with Tanya, her first intimacy of any kind with another girl, and how much she'd enjoyed it. Rachel didn't hesitate in giving Alan her answer. "I'd like that. That is if it's okay with you?"

"I think it's a great idea. Listen, we're going for dinner first, and then back to my place after that. Why don't I call you when we're done dinner, and we'll swing by and pick you up?"

"Okay. What should I wear?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll have something for you. Okay, I'll call you later."

After Rachel hung up the phone, she couldn't stop herself from smiling. If tonight was going to be anywhere near as great as last night, she couldn't wait.

*

Rachel fretted from one thing to the next for the rest of the afternoon. She tried to do more school work, but it was hopeless—she just couldn't concentrate. She was too nervous to eat much, but she did find a box of cookies in the cupboard that hit the spot. As time crept by, she changed from one outfit to another, nothing feeling good enough. She finally decided on a matching pink lace bra and panties, pairing that with a short-sleeved pink cardigan and white cotton miniskirt that she knew fit her well—Mr. Dexter liked it well enough anyways, never failing to grope her lush curvy body whenever she'd worn it in his class. She put on the clothes she'd finally chosen, everything feeling a little tighter than she remembered. "Damn cookies," she muttered under her breath, the swells of her breasts clearly visible above the top button centered over her straining tits. The skirt was no better, her curvy bum seeming to pull the hemline higher than she remembered. She pulled on a pair of white strappy sandals and waited, wondering if the phone was ever going to ring. Finally, at just past 8:30, her phone buzzed, indicating a text. She hurriedly grabbed it off the table. It was from Alan.

"5 min away, C U outside."

Grabbing her purse, she locked up and hurried outside, not wanting to keep them waiting. In the darkness, she stood at the curb looking up and down the street, the warm air drifting around her like a comforting cloak. She spotted the headlights as he turned onto her street, recognizing the purr of the Mercedes engine as he quickly pulled over next to her. She looked into the car, a smiling face looking back at her from the passenger seat. Rachel felt her jaw almost drop to the floor. "Carole?" she said, shocked to see that Alan's dinner partner was the woman who was the studio's office manager, the same woman who'd made Rachel feel all tingly inside when she'd looked the young girl up and down.

The older woman saw the surprise in the girl's face. She nodded. "Good evening, Rachel. I'm glad you'll be joining Alan and me tonight."

"You...I...I..." Rachel stammered, totally flummoxed.

"You can get in on this side," Alan said as he climbed out of the driver's door and pushed his seat forward, allowing Rachel to climb into the convertible's tiny back seat. Feeling somewhat numb, Rachel got in the car, her eyes going from Carole, to Alan, and back to Carole. The older woman turned slightly in her seat, looking back at Rachel.

"I was actually thrilled when Alan called and said you were interested in joining us tonight. He was telling me how much you want to work at doing well on your job, and how you and he had a profitable lesson last night." Carole paused as she looked over at Alan for a second, who nodded in return. "I think that's great, and tonight, we'll do the same thing. He and I will give you some training, helping you with the type of work you'd be doing on the set." She gave Rachel a naughty look that had the young girl creaming her jeans in an instant. "Would you like that, Rachel? Would you like learning from both of us tonight?"

Rachel remembered the confusing feelings she'd had when Carole had looked at her the same way previously. And now, after her experience with Tanya, she knew why she'd felt that way. Still somewhat flustered, she answered truthfully. "Yes, I'd like that very much."

"Well then," Carole continued, "we should all be in for an interesting evening. One thing though, we just want to get this clear with you—tonight is about you learning what's expected of you on your job. And by that, I mean it's all about us getting our pleasure by having you do as we ask. Whatever we ask you to do, we expect you to do it. Do you understand?"

Rachel was surprised that Carole spoke so freely, but she found herself flushing with excitement at the thought of being their—well—their slave.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. If you want to get yourself off at any time during the evening, that's fine—but our pleasure comes first. Got it?"

"Yes, miss." Rachel didn't know why she answered that way—calling Carole 'miss'—but it was similar to the same feelings she'd had last night with Alan when he'd spoken to her in a domineering tone and she'd called him 'sir'.

"Very good. That's what I like to hear. Now, it's probably best if the rest of the people at the studio don't know about Alan and me. We've been seeing each other for a little while, but we'd like to keep it from the others right now. Do you think we can trust you to keep our little secret?" She gave Rachel a conspiratorial wink as she smiled naughtily.

"Yes. Yes, miss. I can do that," Rachel replied without hesitation.

"That's good. It will be nice having you as our 'private girl' tonight. I only hope you can keep up with us."

"Oh, she can keep up all right," Alan replied, flicking a quick glance back towards Rachel, a smile on his face.

"I...I'll do my best," Rachel said, feeling herself getting excited already.

A few minutes later Alan pulled into the underground parking garage in his building. He helped Rachel out of the car, and then went around and opened the door for Carole. Rachel watched as the older woman stepped forth, one long beautiful leg coming out first, followed by the other. In the darkness of the car, Rachel hadn't been able to see what she was wearing. She felt her breath being taken away as she now looked at what Carole was wearing. For their dinner date, the older woman had chosen a jet-black bandage dress, the panels of the dress fitting her classic hourglass figure spectacularly. The top of the sleeveless dress molded itself perfectly to her nicely-shaped breasts, the deeply scooped neckline showing a teasing hint of cleavage. The bodice nipped in waspishly at her waist, and then flowed out smoothly over the noticeable flare of her mature hips. The dress ended about mid-thigh, the older woman's beautiful legs nicely displayed in sheer black nylons. On her feet she wore black pumps, but these shoes were incredibly sexy, with a wicked pointy toe and rapier-like 5" stiletto heels. Glittering drop earrings and a matching necklace made the look complete. Rachel was envious of the older woman's tall slender body, and how sexy and glamorous she looked in the whole outfit. She looked like she'd just stepped off the red carpet. Alan looked just as good, a trim-fitting navy suit and open-collared shirt making him look like a movie star as well. Rachel felt woefully inadequate in her sweater and skirt. She could only dream of owning clothes like those two.

Carole smiled at Rachel as she slipped her arm through Alan's. Rachel followed behind as they made their way to the elevator. When they were inside and on their way up, Carole turned her face up to Alan's. He slipped his arms around her and they kissed passionately, as if Rachel wasn't even there. Carole gave off a low moan as they continued to kiss, her long fingers pressed against Alan's muscular chest. Rachel felt herself getting excited as she watched, envious of the two of them. As the elevator dinged at their floor, Carole finally stepped back from Alan.

"Whew," she said as she looked at Rachel, waving her hand in front of her face, "that was nice and hot." Rachel nodded in return as Alan led them into his apartment. As soon as he'd closed the door, he pushed Carole up against the wall, moving in close and dropping his mouth to hers. The older woman dropped her purse and slipped her arms around his neck, returning his kiss as he pressed his body against hers. Rachel saw him slide his hand up the front of Carole's dress, squeezing her breast. The woman moaned, picking one long leg up and wrapping it around his hip, encouraging him. Her sexy shoe dangled provocatively behind him as she rolled her hips, teasing him with her body as she nipped at his lip.

Alan reluctantly stepped back, a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. "I need to fuck this woman soon, Rachel. We're going to be putting you to work right away." Rachel stood there watching the two of them, her steaming box leaking like crazy. "What you're wearing looks good, but like I told you on the phone when you asked what to wear, I said I'd take care of that for you. We stopped by the studio earlier and picked up some things from the wardrobe department. You'll find them set out on the bed in the spare room." He looked over at Carole, who was looking at Rachel with a hungry look in her eyes. "We're both pretty good at guessing sizes, so what we put there for you should work. We got your shoe size off that sheet of detailed questions you filled out at the interview. Size seven and half, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Off you go then," Alan said, gesturing to the spare room off the kitchen he'd shown her last night. "Come and join us in the master bedroom when you're ready." He reached out and took Carole's hand, leading her towards his bedroom.

"I'd love to see you in the white one," Carole whispered breathlessly as she walked past Rachel, a lecherous twinkle in her eyes.

Rachel felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine at the way the woman looked at her. Carole gave her another wink as they walked away, the subtle gesture making another trickle of emulsion run into Rachel's panties. Feeling her heart pounding already, she turned and raced to the spare bedroom, eager to see what they wanted her to wear.

She felt like a kid in a candy store as she looked at the array of sexy lingerie covering the bed. There were all kinds of colors and styles, brilliant satins and enticing silk garments spread out before her. Next to the bed were a number of pairs of shoes—all high heels—with rakishly pointy toes and sky-high heels. She felt herself breathing raggedly as she surveyed the sexy clothing, her fingers tracing over one thing to the next. She spotted the white outfit front and center, remembering what Carole had said about what she wanted her to wear. Rachel picked up the garment and held it up in front of her. It was a heavily-structured merry widow corset, the main panels made of shiny satin that was cool to the touch. She could feel that the vertical ribs separating the panels covered stiff pieces of underwire, just like she could feel beneath the massive bra cups. Ribbon-like garters hung down from the bottom edge of the corset. She turned it over and looked at the size: 38E. She'd worn a 38DD for quite a while now, but her bras had been getting too tight lately. It was like Alan and Carole knew her better than she knew herself. She held it out, running her fingers over the huge formed cups, the cool satin feeling wickedly sensuous beneath her fingertips. She felt a naughty smile coming over her face, thinking to herself that this was just about the sexiest piece of lingerie she'd ever set eyes on. She couldn't wait to try it on.

"What else is there to go with it?" she muttered under her breath as she looked down at what had been placed next to the corset. There were a matching pair of white g-string panties and pair of sheer white nylons. She held up the tiny g-string first, the front panel being barely big enough to cover her shaven mound. She'd never worn anything like that, but she was eager to see how it would look. She draped one of the nylons over her arm, the sheer gossamer fabric feeling heavenly light and wispy-soft against her skin. The tops of the nylons were a panel of delicate lace embroidery, which looked femininely innocent and daringly sexy at the same time.

"So beautiful," Rachel whispered quietly as she set the nylons back on the bed. Having decided on the white corset that Carole wanted her to wear, Rachel looked down at the shoes lined up beside the bed. Just like the lingerie on the bed, there were different colors and styles. Her eyes immediately zeroed in on a pair of white slingbacks, knowing they'd go perfectly with the rest of the virginal white outfit. Like the other shoes in the row, these had a deadly pointed toe and slender 5" heels. Rachel loved the look of slingbacks, and these were just about the sexiest shoes she'd ever seen. She undressed, shucking her sweater and skirt in no time flat. She stepped out of her panties and unleashed her girls from the too-tight bra.

"This is so gorgeous," she said as she picked up the shiny white corset. She slipped it around her body, doing up the numerous hooks that would go in back. When she was done, she spun it around, adjusting it to fit her buxom form. She lifted her heavy tits and fitted them into the massive bra cups, the heavily-structured underwire pushing her voluminous breasts together and up spectacularly. She pulled on the tiny panties next, noticing they had miniature Velcro tabs over each hip, making it easy for them to be removed in a hurry. She drew the wispy nylons up her legs, loving the feel of the sheer fabric against her skin. They felt wickedly delicious against her full meaty thighs as she reached down and fixed the garters in place. The shoes were next, and she felt grateful to Carole and Alan as she slid her foot into place, the gorgeous shoes fitting perfectly. She turned and looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the opposite wall.

"Oh my God, Rachel, is that really you?" she said under her breath as she looked at the ravishing beauty looking back at her. She never dreamed she could look so sexy. The corset fit her perfectly, the 38E size forming to her body like it was tailor-made. Her breasts looked amazing, pushed together provocatively to create a huge line of cleavage that drew her eyes like a magnet. The upper swells of her tits were billowing over the top of the merry widow, but she could feel that the size was just right—this was the way the corset was meant to look. It made her chubby waist looked thinner than she would have thought possible, the vertical ribs doing their job splendidly. The corset flared out slightly before ending where it met her wide hips, her eyes following downwards past the skimpy panties to where the garters bit enticingly into the lacy stocking tops. The sheer white nylons made her legs look fantastic, the sky-high heels having something to do with that as well, making her gams look longer and leaner than normal. The sexy slingbacks added the finishing touch, making her look absolutely stunning in the complete outfit. Rachel ran her fingers up the front of the corset, feeling like a bride on her wedding night in the brilliant virginal-white garments. She loved the feel of her heavy breasts as she cupped them, hefting them inside the gorgeous corset, her nipples coming alive as she ran her thumbs over the stiffening buds.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers