Fluffernutters

Story Info
Funny late night encounter leads elsewhere.
30.2k words
4.82
100.8k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

Notes [Last revised November 23, 2021]:

  • ○ All characters are the product of the authors' imaginations and are over eighteen.
  • ○ Ooo, something light and fluffy. Mmm nah.
  • © Copyright 2021 by MindsMirror. All rights reserved.


~ Amber ~

"Sheez Ronny, it's like 1 AM, what are you doing down here?" I asked in a hushed tone from the stairs.

"Sorry sis. Did I wake you? I was watching TV and a stupid commercial got me craving this!" he said without turning around.

His shirtless form worked in the kitchen preparing something. The lighting accentuated the traps, lats and delts that gave his upper torso it's appealing triangular form. The sight of his muscled body suddenly made goose bumps run across my chest which sent tingling shivers up my spine. I could smell the toast and see the peanut butter jar on the counter as I moved closer to him. He was very intent on what he was doing and snatched the two slices from the toaster when they popped.

"I wasn't asleep but my room gets all the kitchen noise," I told him.

"Haven't had one in years, but someone bought this the other day," he said finally turning to me holding out a jar of marshmallow fluff.

My appearance somehow caught him off guard causing an odd double take. His eyes roamed from my head to my brightly painted pink toenails twice as I continued on my path toward the kitchen. This wasn't like other occasional stealth glances I'd caught him taking over the last couple of years we'd been attending college together. Tonight's full check out had lingered on my unencumbered breasts jostling firmly against the lightweight summer gown. In my hurry to come down and see what was happening, I'd grabbed an older gown from my teenage years before my tits had fully blossomed. I'd obviously grown since then but it sort of still fit and was super comfortable. Besides, why would he be looking? I wondered as he turned back to his task. With his eyes off of me, I glanced downward inspecting myself to what might have been distracting him. I couldn't believe how plainly visible my excitedly perky nipples were through the white cloth.

"I've seen that commercial recently online as well," I told him as I found my mouth watering but I don't like to eat late at night. My stomach grumbled and I nearly said, Damn it, now you've got me thinking about wanting one too. but simply continued my approach.

Rounding the corner of the counter, I could see he had a paper plate, a wet kitchen rag and everything ready to prepare his toasted fluffernutter sandwich. It was clear there'd been some thought put into his sudden craving and he carefully cleaned the crumbs after transferring the toast. With a large spoon, he spread a nice amount of super crunchy peanut butter on the warm toast and I watched it melt a little. When he picked up the marshmallow he turned to me again before opening it. A couple of arms length away, I couldn't help notice that his loose boxers contained a very noticeable stiffy.

Still holding it out, he asked nervously, "Should I thank you for buying this?"

His eyes scanned me and lingered again. There was probably a half second delay as I wondered if he'd gotten excited by me. I scooched closer and glanced downward at him and then back up where our eyes finally met.

"No, must have been Aunt Clair," I responded at last.

"You want to split this one with me?"

"Oh, you'd share?" I teased. We'd had numerous sharing issues in our past.

"Yeah, I know you like them too. Its really the memory and sensation I'm going for here," he assured me.

"I'd love to eat half your fluffernutter if you're offering," I blurted out before I fully thought about what I was saying, to whom I was saying it and how huskily the words emanated from my mouth.

"Um -- you "

Before he could finish I interrupted, "Wait, I didn't -- that's not what --"

The words obviously hit Ronny wrong. Suddenly his focus turned downward and my eyes followed where his were looking.

"Woah!" I gasped reflexively.

My mind stopped and I stared, because my shy little brother's big cock was throbbing through the piss flap of his boxers. It wasn't simply larger than I'd expected, it might have been bigger than any I'd actually seen in real life. Its sudden appearance startled Ronny as much as me. Then we were both suddenly moving as if we'd been released from impossibly tight invisible restraints.

"Shit!" he exclaimed in a sort of panic.

In a fraction of a second, we'd become integral pieces trapped within the slow motion capture sequence of this crazy Rube Goldberg machine that'd been triggered by my words. The unopened plastic jar was in free fall and his other arm knocked the peanut butter spoon from the counter as he attempted to cover himself. The mad grab I made for the jar was badly misjudged. My blunder had me feebly falling to my knees with no way to avert the disaster. At the same time his hand jerked toward the spoon but instead of catching it he pressed it through the open neck of my gown. My left hand landing on his hip, I pitched off kilter to avoid colliding with him and somehow my knees caught in the hem of the lightweight gown material. My right hand desperately grabbed hold of his waist to prevent a face plant. My success resulted in pulling his boxers down and ripping the gown right off my shoulders. The plastic jar hit the tile floor, cracked, bounced, popped its lid off and spooged marshmallow all over both of us. When everything settled, I was at his feet, hands grasping near his thighs. The spoon was attached to my left breast with a smear of peanut butter that held the handle upwards while the remaining dollop buried my stiff left nipple. His cock was stuffed between my tits and we were both spattered with fluffy marshmallow.

"Fuck!" we said together.

It was everywhere. Both of us seemed frozen by shock, neither of us daring to untangle our bodies. Mom or Aunt Clair might come rushing down any moment and misunderstand what was happening yet we remained immobile. Ronny's cock was throbbing as he stared down at my breasts and excited nipple. Both teats were tightly contracted from our voyeurism and now contact. To top it off our, made for porn, sex pose was making matters much worse. I couldn't help but admire his handsome dick, the tip of which was practically in my mouth due to our positions. I could smell the scent of him and it was making me wet. He stood there looking down longingly at me. It made me wonder what he was thinking about this scene considering how often we normally argued. I'm not sure how long we just stayed frozen observing ourselves. Eventually I realized we hadn't woken anyone with the commotion we created and burst out softly giggling at our crazy situation.

"That's not nice," he whispered.

"I'm not laughing at you or your handsome willy," I assured him.

"Oh. Okay. Wow, I think that might be the nicest thing you've ever told me," he smiled broadly. Then his cock involuntarily twitched up a bit forcing it to slide forward through the sticky marshmallow goo between my breasts inching closer to my mouth. "Sorry, it's -- I can't --" and then it touched my lips and eased back.

"So you're taking advantage of me, now?" I teased him again.

"No, I didn't mean -- "

The situation was so comically strained that I couldn't resist doing what obviously needed to be done. It surprised both of us when I stuck out my tongue and licked the fluff off the tip of his dick. Its warmth increasing as it swelled on contact with my rough taste buds.

"Ohh, fuck --" he gasped the instant my moistness touched his warm sticky flesh.

"Mmmm, that was nice," I said and licked my lips provocatively.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you did that."

"What? This?" I asked and did it again more slowly licking down the full length of his member.

He shuddered and closed his eyes like he was having a dream. Looking up at him I felt this odd sense of merriment and I took his fully erect cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked the cream off of him languidly swirling my tongue around. Dramatically I tilted my head to get at all the areas it'd covered. Ronny was so excited, he involuntarily thrust himself forward. When I couldn't taste any more sticky sweetness on him I bobbed my head on his throbbing boner a little longer than was necessary and finally let him escape with a plop. He trembled at my release and looked back down in disbelieve at what I'd done.

"What? Did you want to fuck my tits too?"

"I'd eat all your fluffernutter if you're offering," he said softly twisting my previous flub.

"Oh. I see -- really?" I giggled in disbelief. He nodded ever so slightly and I acceded, "Okay, hmpf -- well I guess we went this far and we do need to clean this up so --"

He didn't hesitate for an instant and dropped to the floor with me. His hands gently pressed my right breast up toward his awaiting tongue and mouth. I couldn't believe we were really doing this but closed my eyes and let him return the favor. His tongue was rough, but gently licked the right breast clean and proceeded to the left giving it equal attention. When he was mostly done, he pealed the spoon off my breast and pressed it between my lips with a little bit of fluffy cream he collected from his chest. Then he resumed licking the sticky peanut butter from my tit and then gave the nipple a lengthy cleaning followed by a longer than necessary suckling that had me moaning.

"Mmmm, that's so nice..." I mumbled.

He released my teat with a pop and said, "I think that's as clean as I can get you with my mouth."

"Oh, so soon?" I asked coming out of my little fog.

"Nope, wait, sorry, I didn't see this bit down here," he said.

Realizing where he was going, I relaxed my back against the center counter. The old dry-rotted gown ripped fully asunder as I spread my legs open for him. With my ass now seated on the cool tile, he moved quickly to lick down my tummy toward my waxed nude crotch.

"Ooof, fuck Ronny," I moaned when he'd reached my cunt.

His tongue lavished me with an exhaustive cleaning I didn't need there but thoroughly enjoyed. It was surreal in the extreme to have him licking any part of my body much less these intimate areas. Truly surprising was how turned on this whole episode made me. As he continued licking I let out a little squirt which he lapped and sucked as much of the fluid as he could.

"Come sit on my face," he encouraged me as he laid out on the floor.

I eagerly crawled forward and knelt atop his face. From this angle he had much more direct access to pleasure me and I took the opportunity to lean forward and suck his cock again. We were both really getting into this and his lapping at my clit brought me to a second earth shattering climax. It was so good, I could only focus on not screaming out as mine rolled through me.

"Oh my god, that was great," I said when it finally stopped.

In a daze I moved off him to get the wet rag and absently started cleaning. There was a puddle of my fluid and marshmallow. He was pulling his boxers up over his raging boner I'd unintentionally left unfinished. I got quite a lot of the mess off the floor and put the rag in the sink while he put the busted jar in the trash. There was more to clean, but I sat back on the floor in disbelief of what'd just happened looking at the remaining mess.

"So you don't hate me?" he asked.

"How could I hate anyone that --"


~ Clair ~

"What the hell's going on down here at 1:30 in the morning?" I asked.

All I could see were legs poking out from behind the central island and white fluff up the cabinets. Some expletives of surprise followed Ronny standing up slowly as he adjusted his boxers.

"We had an accident with the marshmallow cream you bought, Aunt Clair. A stupid commercial on late night TV reminded me I'd seen it in the cupboard before the weekend. I was down here making a sandwich when Amber kind of startled me and I dropped the jar which exploded everywhere," he said lifting his hands indicating the cabinets and refrigerator.

"Yeah, I can see that. You need to get this cleaned up or Krista is going to have a cow," I told him. "Why's Amber hiding?"

"Embarrassment. This old dry-rotten gown got caught and ripped while I attempted to prevent the whole calamity," she said standing up sheepishly. "We were still cleaning up the floor --"

"Uh-huh," I said looking her over suspiciously.

Something wasn't quite right but I couldn't put my finger on it. I wandered over to where the explosion obviously originated. There was a towel on the floor and although there was still some fluff, it appeared to have been partially cleaned.

"You need some help?" I asked.

"You can if you like, but it's my mess," Ronny insisted on owning it. "I feel really foolish."

"I'll get some towels from the laundry room and wet them. Amber, you go wash up and get changed," I told her.

"Okay, I'll be right back," she assured us.

Ronny headed straight to the laundry room ahead of me. With the lights quickly turned on, he started hot water running in the utility sink and took a sentry position where he could observe it and me. His eyes followed me into the room and suddenly he seemed to realize I knew he was staring, and he appeared to recognize that too. Coyly playing it off like this was his plan all along, he grabbed the mop beside the sink and put it in the streaming water. I reached up an opened a cabinet over the washer. I could feel his eyes drinking in the side view of my breasts in my sleeveless nightgown. I know I was blushing and my nipples tightened as I pulled several towels off the stack of clean ones. He averted his eyes and worked the mop head in the warm water then made space for me.

As I began to wet the towels, I could feel the heat between my legs. I bent forward watching without looking at him and caught his eyes go wide as he glimpsed my breasts again. Despite or perhaps due to my aroused state, I sensed something wasn't quite right between Ronny and Amber. I'd known these kids all their life and they never got along this well when something had gone wrong. Amber was the middle child and Ronny was the youngest. Laura, their elder sister, had often blamed them for mishaps. After she moved to California they started blaming one another for everything. Ronny was only nine then and was taking his dad's departure rough. So, while I don't have kids of my own, I'd been with these two for nearly a dozen years and treated them as I would have done mine.

Things had gotten better since they started attending the local college together, but the squabbling hadn't stopped. I wondered if this was some positive change from the advice Ronny had sought a couple months ago. Absently, I turned off the water and Ronny pulled the mop out. I began to wring most of the water from the rags. He quickly made his way past me, heading to the kitchen attempting to conceal the good sized woody he was sporting.

"I know I'm just your aunt, but something isn't right with the picture down here," I said to Ronny.

He kept going and bent to start mopping effectively hiding the boner, but said, "It all happened so fast, Clair."

"Yeah, I get that."

"I don't know what to say. We weren't fighting, I just got startled when she came down."

"Yeah and you wouldn't take the blame if you had been fighting," I admitted aloud.

"That's probably true, but I'd been following your advice to be nicer to her ever since we started this fall semester."

"Oh. Well, is it working?"

"I can't really tell yet, but she didn't yell at me when it happened," he said continuing to mop. "I do appreciate you helping with this," he said quickly looking away again.

I rinsed some of the rags, turned off the water and went back into the kitchen with him. There I started cleaning some of the lower cabinets while he mopped up the floor. We stayed mostly out of each other's path, but we bumped into one another a couple times. When he'd gotten the floor nice and clean he took the mop back to the laundry room to rinse it out and I stood in the doorway watching. My presence seemed to unnerve him a bit, but I was trying to reason out why they'd been on the floor.

"It sort of shocked us both," he offered before I could form my question. "We couldn't believe it'd exploded like that."

"Yeah, it went everywhere," I agreed.

I wondered if he'd actually seen my face while he'd been watching me and if I'd given away my thoughts with some facial expressions. In any case, he squeezed passed me and started cleaning the upper cabinets with one of the dishcloths I'd dampened. He started up high and wiped downward on the cabinet by the toaster. His long strong back stretched as he reached for the top of the cabinet door. I couldn't believe it'd gotten all the way up there. He handed me the dirty rag and took the next one from me. I started some soapy water in the kitchen sink to clean and rinse the ones we'd dirtied. We swapped rags when his was full again. I attempted to take on the counter a bit but seemed to keep getting in his way.

The interaction also made his erection situation worse. He tossed the toast in the garbage, put the spoon in the dishwasher and finished putting away items on the counter while I watched him. Last to be cleaned was the fridge. Ronny bent to wipe from the bottom of each open door all the way to the top. The outline of his nice package was fully visible in the material between the legs of his shorts each time he bent. He had a cute muscular butt and I bit my lip, chastising myself for thinking about him this way. We'd barely exchanged a word and the woody he'd been sporting had only gotten bigger. I figured he might still have that little crush on me and chalked the whole thing up to a late night snack mishap as he'd explained. All done cleaning, he stood at the sink. Then he washed his face with one of the unused rags, he rinsed it and gave it a second cleaning then proceeded to his bare chest.

"Did I miss any?" he asked handing me the rag and staring directly at my tits.

I moved to him, took the wet cloth and wiped him gently around his ears and then his shoulders. Inspecting him I noticed the odd pattern of fluff on his shorts. It looked like it might have been on the waist band and maybe even inside his boxers.

"You have some on the band," I told him.

"Hmm okay," he nodded.

So I proceeded and held the band flat with my left hand and wiped gently. As I moved lower, I wiped a little more quickly away from his boner. To get at the goo around his waist at the band, I flipped it down just enough to wipe both his tight tummy and the band. It was inevitable that his excited cock would react and it bounced against me through the material a couple times as I cleaned him. I finished up and moved to the sink. I felt a twinge of shame for wishing I could've seen it. I finished rinsing the last dishrag and turned to him to tell him good night. My words never came out though, they were preempted by his cock twitching right through the flap in his boxers like it was happy to see me.

"Nice to see you, too," I said in a surprisingly thirsty voice.

His hands move quickly to tuck himself away, "Sorry, Clair. I should have worn shorts, I just didn't expect anyone down here tonight."

"It's alright, honey. Nothing your old aunt hasn't seen before and I'm sorry if my cleaning you up caused that."

"You know you're not old and sort of hot," he said reminding me that he and his friends had said something similar earlier this summer around the pool.

"That's sweet. Anyway, I guess we should've just thrown those boxers in the wash," I told him heading to do that very thing with the wash cloths. He traipsed behind me watching me bend to put them in and start the load. The whole time I was thinking how exciting it might have been to see him parading back to his room in the buff. I turned off the light and we walked back through the kitchen. "I shouldn't say this, but you've gotten pretty big since the last time I saw you."

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers
123456...9