Fly Me to the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You inadvertently give a small "mmm," as you move along the underside of his cock once more. This time stopping just under the tip of his helmet. Your hand moves lower on his shaft, and you move your lips over the end of his cock. Your fingers wrap around his cock as you move your mouth over the tip, your eyes glancing up to see his reaction. His head is tilted back, and his eyes are closed as his hand moves his shirt up and over his head. As you repeat the long run of your tongue up the underside of his cock once more. You let his wide shaft part your lips as he circles his nipples, looking down, and catches your eyes looking at him.

"I've never seen a man look so handsome," you say to him. "And so handsome from above."

You look up at him as you continue to suck on the tip of his cock, he moves his fingers to your hair, and as he brushes it from your face, you look up and smile, your tongue running along the underside of his cock. He reaches down with his hand and brushes it over your cheek before you look up again and take his fingers into your mouth, sucking his fingers.

His face is a picture of desire as he looks down upon you as you move his cock up and down with your hands and kiss his shaft.

As you look into his eyes, you wish his finger was still buried in your pussy. Your hand descends, and you slide a finger between your labia. The tingles shoot up your back once more, pronounced and full of desire as you imagine his touch seconds earlier. The muscles in your thigh twitch with anticipation and excitement as you feel your fingers slide between your lips. You smile and raise your eyebrows as his cock pulses in your mouth. He noticed you pleasuring yourself as your fingers wrap around his cock and draw slowly up and down his shaft as your lips move over the head of his penis. Your fingers play on your clitoris once more, and as the sensations build up, you bob your head rhythmically onto his cock as you suck and pull his shaft.

You feel him push his hips towards your face, and your hand relaxes around his cock, letting him move deeper into your mouth. It's uncomfortable for a moment before he pulls out. Your mound is aching to be filled, so you stand and move past him, leaning against the sink in front of the mirror. It's almost automatic how he holds your hips and, with ease, presses his cock against your wet vagina. Your fingers are still playing on your clitoris as his fingers push apart your labia. His cock slides between the folds of your vulva and against the wet flesh of your vagina. His lips move to your ear, and his voice whispers huskily, "You ready?"

The question feels a little late to you as you push back, pressing your body against his. You feel the tip of his cock enters your pussy, sending shockwaves of excitement through your body. However, he pulls his cock out slightly, leaving just the fat tip of his cock nestled inside you. You see a smile shimmer across his lips in the mirror's reflection.

"Not so fast," he says as he watches you play with yourself.

"Please," you respond, "I need you."

"Yes, I can feel that you need me." He replies as you press back against him once more. He is playing hard to get moving back every time you move against him. he keeps his tip perfectly placed just inside your heat.

"What if I didn't just want to play here?" he says, inching forward and letting his cock move further into you. You feel yourself wanting him inside you, the aching to have him in you outweighing the worry of where he may want to put it.

With almost a whisper, you say, "Please, take me", and as he says yes, you feel his shaft slide into your expectant pussy. He feels so good inside you, filling the void.

As he slides in, he leans back and manoeuvres his hand into the pocket of the jacket hung neatly on the back of the door. In the mirror, you see him pull a small bottle of olive oil out of his pocket. It is the one that accompanies the salad at dinner. You press against his cock as he unscrews the lid and tips the golden oil between your bum cheeks. With one hand on your hip, he moves in and out of your pussy as the thumb of his free hand moves to massage the oil over your bum. Your bum hole tightens as you feel the pressure of his thumb breaking through.

Your hands grip the side of the sink, and your body starts to move with his in a slow rhythm. You hear a squelching sound and sense the oil running down your legs. "You are so wet," he moans as his thumb moves to circle your bum hole, and his fingers rub oil onto your bum. His fingers circling your anus feel amazing, and your moans increase as he moves his thumb inside your arse.

"You want to try something?" he whispers into your ear as he moves inside you, his cock thrusting deep inside your pussy. "I am going to make you cum," he says. His voice is husky and breathless. "But you will have to be a good girl."

His thumb pulls out from your arse, and his hand grips your hip as he pulls you back towards him. His other hand slides under your breast and palms it as he pulls his cock out of you. You feel cold momentarily, and your body freezes as you feel his cock move to your anus.

"No," you moan in protest, "I'm not sure I can't do that."

His hands move to your hips, and as he holds your waist, his cock moves to your wet pussy. He rubs his cock against you as he moves your wetness over your bum hole. "Don't worry. I will help you."

You feel him place his hands on your backside and pull you towards him, and as he presses himself inside you, you let out a cry of pleasure. His cock feels so wonderful inside your pussy, but nothing prepared you for his cock pressing in and out of your arse. In the mirror, you see his head looking down at the action as he presses himself in and out of you, your anus stretched open. You feel a fleeting uncomfortableness as you get used to his cock, and your breathing starts to become laboured. Your body responds to the invasion, and your pussy feels wetter. You look into the mirror, watching him slide in and out of your arse. He looks at you with a devilish smile as he watches you in the mirror. He stops for a moment, and you feel his hands leave your body. He reaches out to the sink and places one hand on the back of your neck, and with his other hand, he runs it along your spine, gently caressing you as his cock pulses inside you. His thumb brushes against your spine as he presses himself deep inside you. You feel so much pleasure that you can't help but feel the tingles spreading across your body, from your head to your toes.

You watch him as he pulls his cock almost out of your arse before pushing it deep inside you once more. You feel yourself tighten as he moves, his hand still on your neck. His other hand moves over your body, running up your spine before reaching your breasts. He cups your breast in his hand and presses his finger into your nipple as he moves inside you. Your senses are being bombarded with pain, pleasure, excitement, and caution, your mind swirling in the madness of this whole situation.

His hands explore your body and finally end up between your legs, fingers moving between your legs and teasing your labia as you lean over the sink, and he slowly pulls his cock out of your arse. His fingers move to spread your labia apart carefully before slamming his cock deep into your gaping pussy. It's an involuntary reaction when you cry out at the surprise and force of his penetration. You look in the mirror and see his chest and arms as he moves his hips against you. Your body is covered in sweat as he pulls his cock out before slamming it into you again. Your eyes connect in the mirror, his finger furiously dancing on your clitoris as you stretch and grope your nipples. The whole situation is bizarre, erotic, complicated and unimaginable, turning you on even more. Your feelings are being attacked from every direction as he glides into you from behind. His fingers dance fast over your clitoris as you feel the orgasm growing inside you. You watch him as he plays with you, his gaze in the mirror, watching your expressions of pleasure and pain as he holds you and thrusts into you.

"Are you going to cum?" He asks, and you nod your head, unable to form words.

"I have never seen a woman orgasm so fast before," he says as you feel his cock twitch and pulsate deep inside you. "You are amazing."

"I'm going to cum," he says as he pulls out of your pussy, your eyes following him as he moves. His hand takes hold of your shoulder, and his other hand pulls you close as he spins you around. Your eyes move up to look at him, and his hand holds your face as his lips press against yours. Your hands grab his shoulders, and you hold on as you feel him shove his cock into your pussy and slide inside you. His lips lock onto yours, and his tongue explores your mouth as he pulls you against him, and you wrap your legs around his waist. His hands move to hold your arse as he lifts you and pushes you back up against the back wall of the toilet. The sensation of him inside you makes you moan and grunt excitedly, your body responding in every way.

You pull his head down and kiss him hard as your arms wrap around his neck. You are almost about to orgasm when he moves away from you, and you feel him press his cock between your cheeks. It feels strange as you hold yourself against him, your legs around his waist. His hand grips your arse as he moves between your cheeks, and as you look up, you can see in the mirror that he is slowly sliding inside you.

His cock feels bigger inside you than it did before. You can't quite believe how wide you have become. Your body is stretched to accommodate his thickness, and you wonder if he has any idea how he fills your arse. You watch him in the mirror as he watches you with a grin, and you wonder if this is all for your benefit. You move against him and feel his cock push deeper inside you. Your breath is heavy as you try to adjust to his size, and then you feel his hot load shoot into your arse.

His whole body tightens as you feel his hot cum filling your arse. The sensation sends you close to the edge, and as his cock pumps more and more cum into your arse, your body wants to spasm and explode with him. "Wait to Orgasm", he pleads as his cock stops pumping. As he pulls out, you feel his cum seep from your arse and down your leg.

He holds you briefly before sitting on the toilet, his hands running up your body, pushing you back a little as he looks at you. Then you feel his touch on your neck, grasping and squeezing gently before moving down your body to cup your breasts. His lips move to kiss your stomach before moving down your torso. His breath is hot on your skin as his other hand widens your stand and moves between your legs. His tongue is stiff and pointed as he runs it between your labia.

"You taste amazing," he says, looking up at you. "Please don't be offended by me asking this, but I want to eat you. Would you let me eat you?"

His mouth presses against your labia, and you feel his tongue move over your clitoris. The sensation feels fantastic. You have never experienced anything like it before. He presses his lips against your labia as his fingers rub your clitoris, and his other hand caresses your erect nipples. His tongue moves up and down your labia, between your labia and all over your vulva. The sensations are indescribable as he pushes one of your knees over his shoulder. His tongue moves inside you as you feel him explore your heat. His finger rubs, and the pad of his tongue laps up and down your vulva before moving to strum your clitoris fast and hard with an unquenchable desire.

You feel the muscles in your legs and arse tingle, your head falls back, and you look up at the ceiling. His lips press against your clitoris as his tongue moves over your swollen flesh. Your hands grasp his hair pulling him into the correct position to deliver the most wonderful feelings over your body. He presses his hand into your arse, and you feel him push his fingers into your arse as he grinds harder onto you. Your legs are trembling, and you know you won't be able to keep standing much longer. You feel his tongue hard against your clitoris as his fingers move faster inside you. You are breathing hard as the sensations grow deep inside you.

You feel yourself start to cum, and his mouth presses against you as his fingers work their magic inside your arse and pussy. The tingles rush up your spine, and as his tongue presses against you, you feel yourself explode as your legs give way and you fall onto his hand. He laughs as his tongue licks your pussy. He pushes his fingers in and out of your arse as he continues to pleasure you. He looks up at you and smiles as you struggle to regain your composure. Your face is flushed, and your breath is heavy and rapid. You cannot respond, his fingers slowing as his tongue moves over your clitoris and between your labia. His fingers play on your clitoris, and you feel him pull your lips apart and slowly move his tongue inside your pussy. Your body is spent, and you watch his head move back and forth between your legs as you feel his tongue push into your arse.

He looks up at you as his mouth moves to cover your clitoris, his tongue moving slowly over your clit before moving slowly up to your labia and between your lips. Enjoying every last spasm of pleasure pulsing over your mound.

He stands and kisses your lips, his hand cupping your whimpering pussy, and he holds you for a moment while you catch your ragged breath. Your body is trembling as he holds you.

"We have to get back to our seats," you whisper.

"I know," he says. "I am just enjoying this."

He steps back as he dresses and takes his coat. You stand on shaking legs and adjust your dress; as you turn, you look in the mirror. You look a mess, your hair dishevelled and a massive smile on your face. You giggle as he laughs and shakes his head.

"What?" you ask as you turn to look at him.

"You look beautiful. You're glowing," he replies.

"What about this?" you ask as you lift your dress and feel his hand press against your labia.

He laughs as you close your legs around his fingers, "She looks delicious too. No one will ever know about this night but us," you say before giving him a final kiss. He opens the door and sneaks out back to his seat. You finish dressing, grab your knickers from the floor, and place them into your purse. Exiting the toilet, you are relieved that the cabin is still dark. Carefully you move down the plane and see his head resting on the back of his seat, watching you walk down the aisle. You find yourself smiling as you walk towards him on the way to your seat further down the plane. Putting your hand in your purse, you pull out your knickers and subtly place them in his hand as you walk past in the dark.

You don't look back, and when you eventually reach your seat, you turn to see he is looking at you. You wink and climb over your sleeping husband before covering yourself with a blanket, eyes closed. You sleep all the way to London.

With special appreciation to @Todger65 for editing this work.

The writer, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the writer and the creator of this material. (15 August 2023)

12