Fly United Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few minutes she stood up but he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he remained seated on the floor. He spread her open and used his tongue until her body writhed. He held tight and sucked while thrusting fingers into her, curling them rapidly inside. She closed her eyes and leaned back with her hands pressed against the wall.

The second orgasm was intense and she grabbed his head to crush his face against her while she ground against him. His fingers worked until he felt the strong contractions and held them in place until she finished.

"I know I'm not ready for another, but I figured you might be."

"Let me just say that tomorrow on that plane I'm going to pay you back. Better get a good sleep and eat a hearty breakfast because I'm going to drain you dry."

The water was turned off and they dried each other. Without bothering to put on any nightclothes they crawled into bed and snuggled.

The group ate breakfast and gathered in the hotel lobby to travel to the airport together. Even though they had round trip tickets they still had to stop at the MHC ticket desk for their boarding passes.

Rob put an arm around Janice and asked the agent "Would it be possible to upgrade to First Class? I'm aware there is a significant cost differential."

"Let me check the status of the New York flight...yes, there are two first class cabins available. Have you flown first class before?"

"No, but we got a glimpse of the accommodations."

"Prepare to have an entirely different experience. Here is your credit card back and your boarding pass. As members I was able to at least give you a ten percent discount. Have a nice flight."

After they passed through security Hunter asked "What made you spring for first? That's a shitload of extra money."

Janice answered "We wanted to try something different - not under a blanket or in a bathroom, no matter how posh."

Lori said "When we get home we'll want to hear details."

Kendra added "Yeah, for future reference. I love this airline."

They only waited a short time at the gate before boarding. First class boarded first. Janice and Rob waved to the others as they deposited their luggage and disappeared down the jet way.

A flight attendant led them to their assigned 'cabin' and offered them pre-flight champagne

The seats were spacious - wide and soft with a lot of legroom. The attendant indicated the different location of the button to lower the first class seats and retract the armrest between the seats to make a bed. Each first class cabin had floor to ceiling partitions between the cabins in front and behind, and a heavy curtain closed the cabin off from the rest of the plane.

Rob and Janice familiarized themselves with the video system, and the various controls overhead. There were switches for lights and colored buttons - blue, green and red. They did have to inquire about the buttons.

"We know what the blue one is, but aren't sure about the others."

"The green one calls for an attendant. Use that if you need food or drinks or anything else we can help you with. I can bring you pajamas if you like and robes to wear if you need to leave your seat to use the restroom or something. There's no need to find your clothes and get dressed. Don't be shy, there isn't much we haven't seen, and I'm sure you are aware that we are very discrete. The red one is a 'do not disturb.' Since this is your first time in a cabin I'll point out the condom dispenser built into the outer wall and your pillows and blankets are stowed within reach overhead. If you need extras I can bring them."

Rob and Janice sat sipping champagne when the others filed by on their way to the main cabin.

Gayle said "Look at these two sitting with the hoi polloi."

Lori said "Don't do anything we wouldn't do. Oh, I guess that doesn't eliminate much."

Clark and Kendra passed and said simply "Have fun."

After takeoff when the seatbelt sign was turned off Janice and Rob browsed the video titles, finding a mix of romance and porno. They ordered lunch, brought on china plates, and wine.

When the lunch things had been cleared away they retrieved their pillows and blankets and tried laying the seats back.

"Wow. They really do turn into a bed that's bigger and softer than the one in cabin. Look, if you press here a clothes hook comes out of the wall. I'll fasten the curtain and you turn on the red light."

Stretched out on the bed they laughed at the situation. Janice touched his face and kissed him. "It's not often we find ourselves in bed with our clothes on. What do you think we should do?"

"Ummm, let me think...take them off?"

She unbuttoned his shirt. "Splendid idea."

When his shirt was off she pushed him onto his back and rubbed his chest, fingering his nipples. Figuring turnabout is fair play he unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Before he removed her bra he ran a hand over her bare abdomen. "I love your smooth skin. Of course, there is some other smooth skin I like to touch." He unclasped her bra and cupped her breasts. "Mmmm. Sometimes I'd be happy just doing this."

"So would I, but this isn't one of those times. I want you to touch more of me. I want to touch more of you."

He unfastened her slacks and pulled them off, taking time to caress and kiss her legs as they were uncovered. He started to pull her underwear off, but she moved his hands away and unfastened his belt. "My turn." When his pants were off she brushed the hair on his legs with her fingers and cupped the bulge in his underwear. "Something wants to come out. I think I want to keep my turn going."

Janice bent to kiss the bulge before removing his last item of clothing to release it. Her hand closed around him but he pushed it away. "Tut, tut. You see everything, now I get to see everything."

She trembled with anticipation as he removed her underwear and brushed a hand over her trimmed rectangle. He kissed the droplets of moisture already collecting on her labia.

Rob cupped her face and kissed her. His hands glided slowly over her creamy smooth skin - her arms, torso, legs and feet. From the feet he retraced the path of his touches with kisses. When he got to her breasts he noticed her closed eyes and notably heavier breathing. He continued up to her throat and neck before ending on her open mouth. He laid both hands over her breasts and gently massaged until she whimpered.

He kissed a nipple, teasing it with his tongue, and laid a hand on her vulva. She opened for him and he moved his hand in circles, pressing the warm soft flesh, until her large clit announced its presence. In a few moments he pressed a finger between the wet folds while holding the heel of his hand on the clit and imagined the root of it throbbing inside her.

Her body pulsed with an orgasm as soon as he inserted a finger into her, and he held his position until it died away.

She raised her head. "I...didn't...get...a...turn..."

"Sorry. I couldn't stop. I hope that gets you ready for a bigger one."

Janice sat up and pushed him onto his back for her turn. "I'm going to let you save it for that bigger one you want to give me. But, that doesn't mean I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve."

She stretched out on top of him, trapping his erection between their abdomens. "How does that feel?"

"I like it."

"What if I do this?" She moved her body in a small circle, rubbing his penis.

Rob began to breathe hard. "Yeah...I...like...that."

"What if I do this?" She slid down his body until his erection was between her breasts, and rocked on him.

You've got me...Shit, I'm gonna come."

"Uh uh. Not yet." She sat up, straddling his legs and watched his penis twitch and a clear drop appear. "Oh boy, that was a close one. I have to be more careful."

She put her hands on his hips and bent her body so her hands went up his sides to his chest. She played with his sparse chest hair and rubbed his nipples. Her hands then trailed down his body and around his hardness, continuing down his legs.

"Cooled off yet? Let's see." She grasped him at the base and bent to lick him, watching his eyes. When she felt him tighten she sat back and let go. "Not yet."

After several more times he said "Get on with it! This is torture. It's cruel and unusual punishment, it's..."

"Shut up. You know you are enjoying the hell out of this. Maybe it's time. But maybe I've overdone. I think if we fuck now you won't even make it all the way in. You rest a minute and pretend you're looking at a porno video."

She sat up and began to squeeze her breasts and pull on the nipples. A hand went to her crotch and rolled the engorged clit between her fingers. She put a finger between her labia and withdrew it to suck on her fingers. A thumb rubbed her clit in circles and two fingers disappeared inside her.

Rob unconsciously reached a hand down to grasp his erection, but withdrew it when she indicated she noticed what he was doing and shook her head vigorously.

The fingers inside her worked in and out and she began to grunt. Her abdomen repeatedly clenched.

Janice stopped touching her own body and sat back to watch him, deciding it was time. Panting with her own desire she slid up his body and quickly impaled herself on his stiff penis. She began to rock and pump her body. He reached up to hold her breasts and she pumped faster until she threw her head back and cried out. He quickly rolled them over and pulled out for a short time before reentering slowly, feeling every inch. Her vagina already began to pulse and he thrust hard, deep and fast. Her body spasmed as she reached yet another peak and the pressure of her contractions was the end for him. He pumped hard as he emptied, and she squeezed her vagina tight. He slowed until he had no more to give and collapsed onto her.

Nothing was said for several minutes as they recovered and regained their breath. With a long kiss they rolled apart. Their eyes met and no words were necessary, each of them elated over giving pleasure to the other.

He began to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I almost feel like pressing the blue button again. This was far superior to the trip back from LA."

She grinned. "Yeah. This was one of the best ever for me."

"So far better to me it's not even close. I can hardly even remember what it felt like before this."

They embraced and kissed.

Janice said, "Not to break the mood, but I gotta pee. Hit that green button and let me get a robe."

The curtain was pulled back enough to communicate with the flight attendant, who shortly returned with a robe and a pair of slippers.

"First class has four bathrooms on this plane. One of them is a plain old airplane lavatory. That's what I'll use. Don't want to spoil someone else's fun."

On the way the curtain for the cabin ahead of them opened and a woman got out. She left the curtain propped open as she also headed to the lavatory in a robe.

While they waited Janice asked "I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be alone. A flight attendant once told us that sometimes they step in when necessary. Is that true?"

"So I hear, but I wasn't really alone. My boyfriend got hung up with a project for work and I need to be in New York tomorrow. We made the best of it. We talked by Skype on our tablets. It was sort of fun. We each sat with our tablet propped between our legs in such a way that we could see each other. We watched each other undress and then told each other what we'd like to do to them. I tried to duplicate what he wanted to do, playing with my own tits and pussy. He liked watching me play with my pussy. I wanted to lick him, so he spit on his fingers and stroked himself. When we were going to fuck he pumped hard and fast. I ended up giving myself an orgasm and he shot a load that went all the way to the screen. It was hilarious! He tried to wipe it off but part of the screen was smudged for the rest of our talk. I hope he can clean it up without damage."

The door opened and a man emerged, nodding to the two ladies. Janice did her business and greeted the woman again on the return trip to their seats.

Janice and Rob leaned against each other and looked out the window. He turned to her "We've done a lot of talking about the future." They moved to sit cross-legged facing each other. "Maybe it's time we should start making specific plans."

"I agree. It's time. I feel it, too."

"Now this is very awkward, but after what we just did and felt I want to do it now. Being with Kendra, Gayle and Lori was fun to relive old times, but that's just what it was - ancient history. I realized more than ever that you are the only one for me."

She sat expectantly and he shifted to his knees. "I want to ask you officially. Will you marry me?"

She laughed "Yes! But aren't we supposed to make a video of the proposal and post it?"

He laughed in return. "It would be a very interesting video with us both naked and me having another erection sticking out in front of me."

She grasped it. "Somehow, though, it seems appropriate."

"When we get home we can go ring shopping."

"I don't need anything fancy. Should I get one for this thing as well? It would have to be pretty big, but it would be fun to slip it on."

He kissed her. "Only you would think of something like that. That's one reason I love you."

"Let's celebrate. Hit that green button and we'll get some champagne. She said they've seen everything, so we needn't be shy. I wonder if they've had a naked proposal on board before."

Kendra and Clark settled in their seats and ordered drinks and a snack as soon as the seat belt light was turned off. He quickly finished but she continued to slowly sip the wine she had ordered.

"Jeez, Kendra, are you gonna take all day with that?"

She looked at him innocently. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Payback. You said there'd be payback."

Kendra batted her eyes. "Did I?"

"You know you..."

She couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. She drained her glass and had it cleared away. "Gotcha!"

"Grrrr. I was about to get so mad."

She touched his cheek and kissed him. "Poor baby. Does Clarkie Warkie want his cocky wocky sucky wuckied?"

"You had me going there for a minute. I'll find a way to get you sometime."

"But not now." She turned serious. "Definitely not now. I want to blow your mind. I want to make you feel like I did last night. Let's grab that blanket and pillows and see what use we can make of them." She paused. "I don't care who sees. I want to give you everything," she said as she unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra. "We'll cover up, but I want you to see these. I want you to touch them as a way to heighten the experience I'm going to give you."

As she unfastened his belt Clark bent to caress and kiss her breasts. She got his pants open and pulled partway down, followed by his underwear. She grasped his hardness and stroked it a few times. "I guess it's time to cover up."

Kendra pulled the blanket over his lap and ducked her head under it. She gently grasped him and played with it before beginning to lick. He reclined the seats into a bed and she crawled under the blanket to take him straight on.

Clark couldn't see what she was doing but watched her head move under the blanket. He found that if he leaned forward a little he could reach her breasts and fondled them. The soft flesh and hardening nipples sent a thrill through him. He gasped when she took him in, shallow at first. Her tongue worked over the head and underside until he felt his heart pounding in his chest and his breathing quickened.

Kendra used teeth lightly and then took him deep, bobbing her head. It felt so good he wanted to shove her head down, but didn't want to gag her. When she took him out she licked, base to tip, long and slow. He wasn't sorry he held off shoving her head.

In shallow she massaged with her tongue. In deep she sucked hard. Pulled out she licked in the most erotic way. He couldn't help moving his hips and she adjusted accordingly to keep his pleasure meter slowly rising.

He squeezed her breasts as he felt himself about to ejaculate. She slowed down for a moment and then attacked fast and hard - sucking, licking, sucking - until she knew it was imminent. As she felt the first pulse begin she went deep and it shot down her throat. After three spurts she had to back off, but took the rest in her mouth. He groaned aloud.

When he was finished she pulled him out to lick until he softened. Her head popped out from under the blanket and she licked her lips. "Was that good payback?"

Clark closed his eyes and nodded, settling his head back on a pillow. When he recovered his breath the seats were brought upright again, although the blanket still covered his exposed groin and most of her breasts. He leaned his head against her shoulder. "We talked about friends or more last night."

"Is that something we'd like to explore?"

He turned his head and kissed her. "I would. I don't know what's going on with us, but something has changed."

"I think this Vegas trip has settled some things. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but I think it will be good to get home and think about things." She paused. "Maybe friends with benefits?"

"Maybe. Maybe more than that."

"Yeah, but it seems like a good place to start."

Gayle and Arnold settled into their seats. When the seat belt light went out she grabbed his hand. "We need to get one of those big bathrooms before they're all taken."

In fact, two of them had been quickly occupied, but they found one vacant. He stood behind her and reached around to unbutton her blouse and remove it. He unclasped her bra and reached around to cradle her breasts. "God, I love this."

"I like it, too. But we're here to fuck until we can't walk."

He laughed and spun her around to kiss. "You were serious?"

"Did you think I wasn't?"

"I wasn't sure if it was just said in the heat of the moment."

"I'm saying it again now."

"Let me have my fun first."

He cradled a breast and licked a nipple. He kissed it and sucked, bringing a sigh of pleasure from her. Arnold repeated with the other one. "I could do this for the entire flight back."

"I like it but you'd better do something else, too.'

He laughed and unfastened the skirt she was wearing; delighted that she was once again commando. He kissed her and held her naked body against him. Their tongues played and he fondled her while she unfastened his belt. When his pants dropped she ran her hands up under his shirt to rub his chest. "Ready yet?"

"You know damn well I am."

Gayle slowly unbuttoned his shirt while she ground against his loins. With his shirt off she rubbed her breasts against his bare chest.

"Damn that feels good."

"As good as this?"

She pushed down his underwear and grasped him. He reached behind her and pulled her hips forward to smash their bodies together.

They stepped out of the piles of clothing. She knelt and took him in for a short suck and lick session. When she stood he reciprocated, burying his face in her vulva while kneading her breasts.

She pulled him upright. "Enough foreplay. I've been waiting for this all morning. We're gonna do this until we can't walk, remember?"

"Well, we only have a couple of hours. I'm sure I can recharge enough for twice, but I can make sure you're satisfied."

He easily picked her up and plunked her down on the counter. She opened wide and he stroked the trimmed blond triangle on her mons as he kissed her. Gayle grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to her. "I said I've had enough foreplay. I want a good fucking."

He smiled and shook his head slowly, but rubbed his erection between her labia a few times and plunged to an already well lubricated vagina. She wrapped her legs around him and ground against him. When he hefted a breast to suckle she leaned back and supported herself on her hands behind her on the counter. He began a slow rhythm, but she moved her hips faster and he increased speed to keep up. His hands remained busy kneading her breasts and lifting them to lick and suckle the nipples.