Flying Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't get it. Just because I'm married shouldn't mean I can't enjoy being with other men," I explained, "And besides, don't worry - Steve's just fine with it. He makes out in return, trust me!"

Shannon sat back, putting a few inches more clearance between us as he glanced anxiously at the door as if worried someone might overhear us.

"I mean really Kelly, I'm flattered," he whispered conspiratorially, "But I don't think I could ever do it with a married woman... Besides, I thought you were such a Christian with all the church-going and Bible reading between classes and such."

"First, I AM a Christian and a VERY serious one at that so let's get that straight. It just seems to me that if God gave me this body that he'd want me to use it to the best of my ability, don't you think?" I argued, "Like why buy a Ferrari if you're going to stay within the speed limits? "Now for the last time... will you or will you not fuck me? Last chance Shannon - please don't make me beg."

Poor Shannon. The lust and desire was evident in his eyes - no mistaking that! The color in his cheeks, the licking of lips... every sign was there that he was aroused. Still, I had the feeling he wasn't quite buying my assurances about Steve but then so what? It wasn't like I was asking him to be part of a threesome.

"OK then, so I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I hadn't thought about it," he sighed. The he sat up straight and shook his head with a determined look.

"OK Kelly, that's quite enough," he announced forcefully, "Fun is fun and I get it that you're a tease - you DO have more of a reputation with the staff here than perhaps you realize. I'm not sure what your game is..."

"Trust me, I'm NOT teasing," I insisted, crossing my arms in defiance.

Just then the period ended and we both turned to leave. Shannon put his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment.

"Don't get me wrong... if you were single I'd call your bluff," he teased me as he opened the door and we walked out.

****************

Later when I got home I plopped back on the old couch in our living room keeping an eye on my girls as I started to masturbate while trying to imagine Shannon fucking me - my usual theme of late. Yet as horny as I was all I could think about was him turning me down. I mean like NOBODY ever turns me down when it comes to sex. If anything, I'm the one who determines who and when I have sex, NEVER a guy. Sheesh! What's a slut got to do these days to get a guy to just fuck her? There was a time not all that long ago when all I had to do was LOOK at a guy and he would be trying to get up my skirt. Then again, I didn't even have to look most of the time!

Thoroughly frustrated but still horny as heck, I stood up, pulled down my sweatshirt and went into the kitchen to prepare supper. Boy, Steve better be ready when he gets home! Oh well, Shannon's loss was going to be my husband's gain... Somehow, I didn't think he would complain!

****************

I suppose I should've cut my losses at this point and given up. Yeah, that's what most people would say but then it's not like I'm accustomed to men turning me down for sex! Nope... it's supposed to be the other way around in that it's ME who teases and then turns THEM down! Shannon mentioned something about my reputation. Well, you don't get that sort of reputation by giving up so easily. Now it was more than just being horny for him¶ now it was a challenge.

Frankly, I didn't think it was actually all that gig of a challenge. Oh sure, I HAVE been turned down over the course of the years but when that DID happen it wasn't subtle. Thankfully there are some men in this world who ARE faithful to their wives and marriage vows (thankfully I'm married to one of them!). SO the mere fact Shannon played along, even if not that long, was enough to show me the cracks were in the dam and all it was going to take was a little more pushing to get it to burst.

Shannon seemed to avoid me the next few days but I wasn't about to let that deter me. The plan I had in mind would only take a few minutes so I kept an eye out for an opportunity. He seemed to be avoiding the teacher's lounge, at least when it wasn't occupied, so I had to seek out another option...

After school that day I waited around instead of hurrying out to pick up the girls from daycare. Keeping a close watch, I saw Shannon putting on his coat and seized the opportunity. The halls were all but deserted by this time which helped as well. I greeted up with some small talk about the weather and such, asking how his Christmas plans were coming along. It really didn't matter to me one way or another but I wanted him to feel comfortable with me and it seemed to work as he immediately launched into how difficult it was logistically when you lived so far from family. I remarked how most of my family was in the area which made it easier and we just kept up the banter until we reached his car.

"Well, good luck with your plans," he said to me as he unlocked his car and made ready to open the door.

I looked around... cast was clear. There were a few groups of kids closer to the school but nobody with a direct view given the way he was parked had his car between us and the school.

"One second... I forgot to give you something," I told him.

Shannon looked at me curiously as I was just carrying my purse.

"Here, would you mind holding this for me just for a minute?" I asked him, handing him that very purse. He took it from me by the strap, holding it out like it was a dead skink. What is it with men and purses anyways? Just holding one doesn't make you gay!

Another quick glance... Then I bent down and lifted up my dress just enough to reach my panties - no hose needed when your dress is to your ankles! One swift motion and they were down to my ankles where I stepped out of them. I'd been planning this from the moment I woke up so rather than my usual "granny" cotton panties I'd been wearing a light blue thong. As horny as I'd been all day it had to reek of my sex!

"Here... for you," I said as I handed it to him, "Something to help you think about my offer when you get home tonight."

He automatically reached out to take them before I think he had time to process what was happening. I took my purse from his hand as he stood there like a statue with my used thong in his hand.

"Enjoy!" I called out to him as I quickly scampered away to my car without looking back. At least he didn't chase after me to return them!

In my mind one of two things would happen tonight. He'd jerk off at home smelling panties or toss them away like they were radioactive. Well, I was certainly hoping the latter as it would've been a waste of a nice thong. I smiled to myself during dinner as I thought about how many men have asked me to send them a pair of my panties over the years and here I just gave a pair away to Shannon without him even asking.

The next day at school I saw Shannon standing outside his classroom. I gave him a wink as I passed by. Hey, he smiled at me!

"Enjoy?" was all I said as I paused.

"Maybe," he teased back. Yeah right, I knew better! There was no doubt from the way he looked at me that my efforts had not been wasted. Now for the coup de grace. My pussy tingled as I stood before my class. So close now! It was sort of like that dam analogy I was using... it takes a lot of effort to get the cracks started but once it bursts...

Sure enough, Shannon was back to being alone in the lounge when I checked. Once again I took a seat next to him.

"Need another pair yet?"

Shannon chuckled. "Well, I take it then that subtlety is not exactly one of your strong suits, is it?"

I licked my lips just enough and then answered, "Why bother... when I see something I want I go for it... and I saw something I wanted."

"OK... and so what do you want now?" he said softly, clasping his hands in front of him.

I checked to see that the door was closed. Thankfully the teacher's lounge had one of the few doors in the school without a window! I quickly reached down before he could move and placed my hand firmly on his crotch. Mmmmmmm, even without being aroused I could feel him!

"This!" I said firmly as I pressed down on him just as firmly.

"Kelly!" he exclaimed as I saw his eyes go straight to the door - not only did it not have a window but it also didn't have a lock.

"Oh don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna blow you right here and now," I teased him, pulling my hand away, "Unless of course that's what you'd like!"

"Oh yeah, like THAT would go over well as the next school board meeting," he sighed, obviously feeling a little better now that my hand was where it belonged, at least in his view.

"So... do you believe me now?"

Shannon looked at me curiously, as if he wasn't sure what I meant. Oh my god... men can be so dense sometimes!

"C'mon, you know exactly what I mean... about me wanting you to fuck me."

He coughed again... must be that season, LOL.

"Well, I DO believe now some of the stories I've heard about you. "I pretended to be shy. Yeah, as if I was the least bit shy of my past. "Oh? And what stories would those be?"

Shannon got this smug look. "Well, word is you were the school slut who put out for anyone on the first date."

I frowned. "Well, not always the FIRST date. I DID have standards you know."

"Oh really?" he teased.

"Yes... really," I insisted, "Besides, that was then and this is now. Tell me, do I LOOK like a slut now?"

Shannon chuckled again. "Well, I don't think the Playmate of the Year would look hot in THAT getup."

OK, so maybe he could go TOO far. Sure, I knew the dress and small heels did nothing for me, but I didn't think I looked THAT dowdy!

"Would it help if you knew I wasn't wearing panties today?"

"Sure," he replied, seeming to get more into the game now, "but then I only have your word for it..."

Ha! I'd come prepare for this. For what was the first time this semester at least, I'd left my panties at home. Usually when I was in the mood to go commando to school I brought along a pair in my purse just in case something happened to where I needed them. What that might be I had no idea but better prepared than not. Well, not this morning. Once I'd made my mind up to go without them I decided to play it out to the fullest.

"Believe me now?" I asked as I quickly lifted my dress to expose myself to him, just long enough for him to get a glimpse of my growing bush before dropping it back down again.

"Ahhhhhh yeah," he whispered hoarsely, "I guess that does it."

"You better take care of that before class," I teased him, glancing down at his lap seeing the growing bulge. With that I gave it another pat and let him be.

Back in class I couldn't get my mind on the lesson as thoughts of the feel of Shannon's bulge kept creeping in. It was almost funny... like I was a teen girl again all excited about a boy that I hadn't fucked or sucked yet. It WAS true what I'd told Shannon. I really didn't fuck every guy on the first date. Now regarding a blowjob... OK, guilty as charged. For most guys though, that was all they got as I was indeed a little picky about who got to fuck me. Well, not THAT picky but a girl has to have standards, right?

There's a saying that goes something like, "strike when the iron's hot". In my experience, that applies to relationships as well. Now that I had Shannon's attention, this wasn't the time to give him time for second thoughts. Besides, I was tired of masturbating to just fantasies about him - time to give me some material regarding the real thing!

In my fantasies he'd fucked me everywhere by now - school, church, local library, grocery store, you name it - he'd fucked me there by now. Still, those were all fantasies and no fantasy can ever be as good as the real thing. It wasn't like I was looking to DATE him or be his girlfriend. My expectations were that my policy as to "one and done" would apply to Shannon as well. This was rather primeval in that I was just horny for him - nothing more complicated than that. I just wanted him to fuck me once... I wanted the experience, the notch in my belt, the memory.

Soooooo, where did that leave me? As much as the fantasies of him fucking me at school got me off, that was simply too dangerous - for both of us. Honestly, to be perfectly frank I was more worried about ME than him. Getting caught at school would end my career whereas getting caught by a guy's wife in his bed was HIS problem. Thus my definition of danger was largely biased by the danger to ME. Being so, it left a lot of other options on the table. OK, so we couldn't fuck IN the school... but that didn't mean we couldn't fuck AT the school... right?

Once again I waited for him after school. This time though as we walked down the hallway our conversation was filled with innuendos and teasing. Still, I was 100% confident he had no idea of my plans. All the better...

Back at his car again, this time after he unlocked the door he turned to me and held out his hand. "Well, should I hold your purse again?" he offered with a grin.

I did one last check around.. the lot was pretty deserted and nobody seemed to be looking our way.

"Nope... I'll take care of things," I answered flippantly as I opened his door and reached in to unlock the other. I looked back at him and he just stood there watching, obviously mystified as to what I was doing. Leaving my purse on the front driver seat, I closed it and then opened the back door. Unzipping my jacket, I turned and backed into the rear seat until I was completely inside. Pulling up my dress to my waist, I spread my legs enough for him to see my exposed pussy.

"Well... are you gonna just stand there or fuck me?"

Shannon eyes widened, probably as much from the shock of what I was doing as seeing my pussy waiting for him.

"Hey, I'm getting cold like this so either fuck me or close the door!" I teased him with a sly grin.

Shannon climbed in the back with me. I think it was an Impala or something like that. The back seat wasn't all that big but at least he wasn't driving a Corolla. Hey, I've done it plenty of times in tighter spaces!

"This is crazy you know," he muttered as he unbuckle himself.

"Isn't that the point?" I countered.

"No I mean it... this is CRAZY!" he said louder as he pulled down his pants and underwear. Well, his mind might be saying it was crazy but his dick sure was having other thoughts. Damn, he was already hard!

"Look like somebody wants me," I cooed as I spread my legs further, "Now get that bad boy in me and warm me up!"

Yet again I felt like I was back in high school. Why had it seemed so much easier back then? Wow, given the number of times I'd been fucked in a back seat you'd think it would be like riding a bike. Instead we were fumbling around and at one point we both just paused and laughed together.

"You know, they DO have these things called hotel rooms now," Shannon puffed as he caught his breath.

"Oh where's your sense of adventure?" I teased him, reaching down to grab his erect dick so I could direct him into me.

"Back in 1999," he grunted as I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my wet and waiting pussy.

"Just shut up and fuck me, OK?" I said as I felt him push himself into me. Oh wow!! Shannon's hard cock was actually about to fuck me!

"Oh yeah... fuck me Shannon," I groaned as he eased into me. I could feel filling me as inch by inch of his rigid cock penetrated me until finally he bottomed out, the base of his cock now pressing hard against me, putting just the right pressure on my clit.

"Oh Shannon... I've wanted you in me for so long!" I sighed as he fucked me silently except for his grunts.

I wanted to wrap my legs around him and pull him into me but it was really difficult under the circumstances so I just let one dangle off the seat and raised the other up and over his shoulder which allowed him to drive even deeper inside of me.

"God you're tight!" he groaned as he drove yet again into me. Well, maybe he was being generous as after seventeen years of heavy sex and two kids I wasn't exactly a virgin anymore. Still, I suppose as I was pinned in this position it didn't make it any easier for him so hey, I wasn't about to contradict him.

It was just what I wanted from him.. pure, raw sex. We didn't kiss, I hadn't blown him, I was still mostly clothed as was he. It was just two adults fucking one another, a male breeding the female so to say although that was just an image, not ever a reality. I'd cum so many times imagining him fucking me and now I finally came with the real thing inside of me!

"Fuck me harder!" I cried out as I came, my orgasm washing over me like a flood, "Fuck me... fuck me!"

It was just as I'd dreamed about it so many times while masturbating at home... or anywhere else for that matter except this time it wasn't my finger inside of me - it was Shannon, or at least the part of him that mattered most to me. Really, what good were most men except to carry around a dick to fuck me? LOL - just teasing, I'm not THAT shallow you know.

Shannon was fucking me like a demon now, driving his wonderfully stiff cock so hard into me over and over again like a pile driver, nonstop. Every few stokes or so he'd pause while deep inside of me, grinding his pubic bone into me as his thick pubic hair meshed with mine. Wow, I came again... even harder this time.

This was about as natural and raw as sex can be. There was no love, no intimacy. Nothing about it was about US - it was about HIM and ME. Neither of us really cared about the other - it was all about what we were each getting out of it. He wanted to fuck me and I wanted him to do it just as badly. We both wanted to cum...

"Cum in me...," I begged him, "Give it to me..., give me your sum Shannon... fill me with it."

Yeah, like I need bother asking. From the way this guy was going he had no intention from the start of ever pulling out and God help him if he tried! Asking for him to cum in me wasn't just acting out for his benefit. Sure I know men love to hear me ask but the truth was, I DID want him to stay in me as he came. Nothing's worse if you ask me than a man pulling out just as he cums. Like HE gets what he wants but I get left empty and unfulfilled. It's like we're mating, like he's taking me and giving me something I can only get from a man. OK, so being with a girl is nice but no dildo can ever replicate the feeling I get when a man's dick explodes inside of me! It's not even so much the physical sensation. Heck, often I wouldn't even know he was cumming if he didn't tell me or his body language didn't alert me. It's the KNOWING that counts, KNOWING he's done something to me that so incredibly personal, so natural, so perfect. It's the fulfillment of being a woman!

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, the first recognizable words out of his mouth since he'd finally entered me. YES! I felt him push hardest yet into me and then convulse as he began to ejaculate while still inside of me. YES! Again and yet again his hips thrust into me, each time I knew he was shooting yet another load of his sperm into me. Judging from the number of times he did, I must be ready to overflow with his sperm!

"Oh fuck! Now THAT was insane," he groaned as he finally stopped and all but fell onto me, barely keeping his weight off as he grabbed at the back of the car seat to steady himself.

Normally I would've asked him to stay in me, to let me relish the feel of his pulsing dick as it slowly dwindled and withdrew from me. Not this time - I'd been fucked, fucked good, and that was all I'd wanted. So when he pulled out of me moments later, I didn't say a word although for a moment my pussy felt suddenly so alone and empty I was wishing he was back in me.

"We'd better get going before someone catches us," Shannon said as he pulled up his pants. He was all business with his lust now residing in my pussy. Typical male, he cums and suddenly it's like all his horniness spilled out with his sperm.