Folie a Deux, Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Money was perpetually an issue," Emily recalls, "so even a cheap motel was an expense I normally would have frowned on. This time, though...well, it was as good as any money I have ever spent! We parked and raced up to the office, rented a room for cash, and pawed each other all the way to the door. He had me half undressed by the time we got there!"

"I remember I had her shorts unzipped," Mike laughs, "but she had her hand down mine right there in the parking lot, so we were even."

"The room was so tacky!" Emily says in a disapproving tone, but with a twinkle in her eye that makes it seem as though she might not find the memory displeasing. "The walls were dirty, there was an odd smell, the bedspread was tattered and stained..."

"Pretty sure if we'd have had a UV light, the place would have lit up like the Milky Way," Mike chuckled. "But who cares, we were there to add to the stains. I put her up against the inside of the door and started pulling her clothes off."

"Oh, we were in a hurry!" Emily smiles hungrily. "I needed him against me, inside me, and I needed it immediately! There was no foreplay, no slow touching. I was begging him like a slut before the door even closed."

"I yanked her shorts down her legs and crouched down in front of her," Mike tells us, a wolfish gleam in his eye. "I had my mouth on her pussy before I even started pulling her legs up onto my shoulders."

"I understood what he wanted instantly," Emily purrs. "I put one leg and then the other over his shoulders so I was sitting on him with my pussy directly against his mouth and he devoured me. He devoured me."

"God she tastes so fucking good, and she was running like a faucet," Mike recalls. "She was as wet as I've ever seen her, and I wanted every drop. I pushed my tongue and lips against her and went nuts."

Emily's cheeks are bright red and her eyes are wide; somehow, though she was likely moving almost not at all when this was filmed, her hair has become disarrayed and she looks a bit unhinged, as she always does when discussing her sexual encounters. "I began to come the moment his tongue found my clit, and I began to scream. I knew the walls of the place were paper thin, and I knew anyone in the next rooms or in the parking lot could hear every word I said, but I wanted them to hear. I wanted them to hear my moans, my pleading, every word of filth that came out of my mouth. I wanted them to hear my orgasm and be jealous."

"Mom swears up a storm during sex," Mike reminds us, "she can't help it. And she was especially creative that day. 'Suck my cunt you big-dick motherfucker! Make me come on your face!' All that."

"I don't know how many orgasms Mike gave me that way," Emily says, licking her lips. "Perhaps it was just one, but it went on and on with peaks and valleys, wave after wave. He had me suspended in the air and all I could do was sit there and come and come and come, as long as my strong young lover could hold me up that way. I never wanted it to end."

"Eventually my jaw got sore and my back started to cramp," Mike laughs, "so I tossed her onto the bed."

"Oh!" Emily gasps. "He threw me across the room! Like I weighed nothing, like I was his toy, he simply hurled me onto the bed because that was where he wanted me. He gave me no choice in the matter!"

"And you liked that?" the interviewer asked

Emily's eyes shine devilishly. "What woman doesn't want a man who can manhandle her?"

"Did doing it in a dirty motel room detract from the experience?"

"Oh no, no no! It made it so much better! Knowing it was in a seedy establishment meant primarily for illicit encounters made it all the naughtier and more intense! I remember wondering what had occurred on that bed, what sordid trysts, what magnificent perversions. It thrilled me to be adding another to the list! Oh my!"

"I swarmed on top of her," Mike informs us. "I didn't even get my pants off, just down to my thighs before I was inside her. And I didn't take it easy, I hammered her like a plank, balls slapping her ass and her squealing every time I bottomed out."

"Mike took me savagely," Emily says, obviously relishing the memory. "He fucked me so hard and so fast that I thought the bed would break. It was squeaking and protesting and making all sorts of noises, and he punished my poor little pussy so hard that he drove me right across the bed until I was up against the headboard and the headboard was slamming against the wall with every thrust!"

"Somewhere in there mom started calling herself a whore -- 'fuck your whore, your dirty little whore,' that kind of thing," Mike says. "I think she was getting off on the location, like how many times guys had fucked prostitutes on that bed...maybe since the bedspread had been changed last, who knows, the place was nasty. Anyway, she was into it, so I started calling her a whore too."

Emily's nostrils flare. "When Mike began calling me a whore, telling me I was his filthy hired slut to do with as he pleased...my God! I almost came just from that!"

"Why was that a turn-on for you?" the interviewer asks.

Emily laughs; when she is sexually excited, her laughs have sharper corners than otherwise, almost like barks. "Every girl has fantasized about being a prostitute -- being so free with your sexuality, so in control, yet also so compliant and submissive to whatever man you're with at the moment. Of course I wouldn't want to be a prostitute really, but playing one with my lover in a dive of a motel was a marvelous little diversion -- and it made me come very hard!"

"Neither of us lasted long," Mike tells us. "The pressure was just too much. The way she was talking, the way she was moaning, the sounds of fucking and the bed coming apart. And you know what I remember really vividly is the smell. The smell of her arousal over the musty disinfectant smell of the room. That's sharp in my mind and it's really hot for some reason. Just smelling bleach can take me right back there! Anyway, I wanted to keep up the whore roleplay and come on her face, but when I tried to pull out she locked her legs around me and said, 'Come inside my whore pussy!' so...I came inside her whore pussy. I'm not an idiot."

"When Mike came inside me," Emily tells us, "I knew immediately that once was not enough for either of us that day. We both needed more. And I enjoyed the roleplay we were engaging in..."

"Was this the first time you'd roleplayed?" the interviewer asks.

"Roleplay was never something I bothered with -- I tried it once or twice in college and I always felt it to be unnecessary. But I had never done it with Mike -- it had never occurred to me. This time, though, was so natural for both of us -- we didn't discuss it, we simply slipped into it as though it were something we had done a hundred times. I loved it. I wanted to continue."

We return to Mike who says, "So we're laying on the bed panting and sweating, and I'm still at about half-mast, when mom looks at me and says, 'I hope you got your money's worth from me...sir.' And ho. Ly. Fuck."

"What did you say?"

"I told her a good whore cleans her john's cock after a fuck."

Emily looks as though she might swoon. "I loved it! It thrilled me that he wanted to continue playing. I simply said, 'Yes, sir," and moved down to suck his cock. I had just done it in the car but when it's what we make together, it's so much...tastier! It was converted in my juices and his, and us together is my favorite flavor in the world. I licked it clean, sucked the last few drops of cum out of him, and then began to suck his balls. He was hard again in a flash!"

"I was feeling it," Mike laughs, "and I was loving the roleplay -- well, I was loving her reactions to it, more than the roleplay itself. So I asked her if she thought I really wanted to look at the face of the cheap skank I hired when I fucked her."

Emily giggles, in spite of the fact that her giggling when not sexually aroused is inconceivable. "'Hey whore, you think I wanna look a hooker in the face when I fuck her?' she growls in a deep voice that is just barely recognizable as an impression of Mike. "My heart leaped! I was thrilled!"

Back to Mike. "She dropped her eyes, real meek, and said, 'No, sir.' Then she stood up, bent over, and put her hands on the bed with her ass in the air. And...well, she's a dancer, you know? She could crush a tin can between those ass cheeks. I didn't miss a second before I was right up behind her."

"Mike was not a gentle lover that day," Emily sighs happily. "He grabbed my hips and slammed into me so hard I nearly lost balance. He was so rough, so forceful. He yanked my hair, called me slut and bitch and whore and every other name he could think of, he spanked me so hard!"

"I love swatting that ass," Mike chuckles as we see him again. "It's so firm it almost swats you back. Watching it bounce as she backed herself up onto me was fantastic. And she was so wild that day, so crazy. I know it had something to do with her conversation with Olivia, like it had thrown the fear of God into her and she needed to grab onto me again, and I understood that because I felt the same way even though I wasn't the one who Olivia had decided to talk to." He pauses, then adds, "Olivia made the right choice there. A conversation between her and me on that topic wouldn't have gone well."

'I was still very sensitive from my earlier orgasms," Emily tells us, "so the sensations were quite overwhelming. After the first few seconds I couldn't talk at all -- which is odd for me during sex! -- and all I could do was move with my beautiful lover and let him use me " Her grin gets wickeder as she adds, "And he used the fuck out of me."

"I lasted longer that time," Mike says. "I was on my third go-sound in less than an hour, so I had stamina to spare. I knew mom was reaching the point where everything feels good, because when she has my dick inside her and she's not swearing up a storm, I know she's pushing her limits. I yanked her upright by her hair and kept fucking her while I slipped a hand down her front and started fingering her clit."

"FUCK that sent me right over again!" Emily enthuses, her face so red it's almost purple. "I came so hard I don't even remember the next couple of minutes. I came to lying face down on the bed, Mike on top of me and still inside, still fucking me as though I hadn't just passed out. My whole body was tingling from head to foot, the way it feels when your leg has fallen asleep and it just starts to get feeling back." She sighs and adds, "My son fucked me so well he made my nervous system short-circuit."

"Yeah, that was...fucking crazy," My chuckles. "She came again after that, before I did. I think she was so tender it wasn't taking much to get her up and over again. She was just lying on the bed and moaning while I took her from behind. She was so dazed that she didn't even beg for my cum the way she always does when I'm close. I just came inside her again and collapsed with her."

Emily looks dizzy, and her eyes are slightly unfocused as she tells us, "I love Mike very much. It took me fifteen minutes before I could even move."

"And we were across the Cities from home during rush hour and dad was due home any minute," Mike informs us. "So when she can move again, mom goes and gets her phone and starts texting him she had to come pick me up and we'd gotten a flat and he should go ahead and eat without us...and I was like...huh..."

"Huh what?" the interviewer asks.

"I was in a shitty hotel room with my naked mom. She had two loads of my cum running down her legs and one more in her stomach, and she was texting my dad, her husband, about dinner. I just...it felt weird. It was one of the first times it really felt like what we were doing was an affair. Like an illicit thing."

"After everything you'd done, that was just then occurring to you?"

"Yeah. You gotta understand, mom and I had been through stages of this. Anybody who's watched this far knows about that. As things developed, the fact that we were so into each other meant that all we could think about was what we were doing. It was like we didn't have room in our heads for dad and Olivia. I know I didn't. But Olivia talking to mom was a wakeup call. Someone else knew now. My sister, mom's daughter, knew. And now here mom was lying to dad about why we wouldn't be home. It was a reality check."

Back to Emily, who looks to have calmed down considerably. "I don't suppose the duplicity occurred to me in the moment. I was simply concerned with making sure Bob wouldn't worry and wonder. Mike was, I think, more thoughtful about things than I was at that stage."

"At least she was lying over text," Mike reflects. "Dad actually bought what she told him. If she'd have tried to tell him person he probably would have guessed I was banging her right away."

"We stopped for Greek food on the way home," Emily says. "I reeked of sex, so I contrived to spill tzatziki down my front to cover the scent, and to give me an excuse to shower as soon as I got in the door."

"We didn't get home until almost 7:30, and I ran straight upstairs," Mike says. "For the first time in a long time, I felt weird about facing my dad after I had sex with mom. I guess I was thinking too much."

We now see Bob for the first time, looking several years older than the photo we'd previously been shown. "I remember the flat tire. It didn't occur to me to doubt it."

The interviewer asks, "Did you have any idea yet about Emily and Mike?"

Bob shakes his head. "Nope. I had certainly noticed the changes in Emily over the past few weeks, though. She had always worn baggy shirts because she was always self-conscious about her breasts, but she'd bought a bunch of new ones that were as tight as what Olivia was wearing. Her old underwear had been relegated to a box in the closet and she was wearing much sexier things now. She was using more makeup, even around the house. She always looked happy and bouncy. I knew I didn't have anything to do with those changes. I was starting to wonder if maybe she had something going on."

"You were suspecting she was cheating?"

"Suspicion is too strong. It had occurred to me to wonder. But then her habits hadn't changed. She wasn't sneaking out or making excuses not to be around. There were no weird calls or texts on her phone or the house phone. It was summer so she had more time off from her teaching position at the University, so I thought maybe there was something going on during the day when I was at work, but there was no physical evidence. She was just happier with herself and in general."

"What did you think of that?"

Bob shrugs. "I didn't, much. I had the thought, I dismissed the thought. We had been together a long time. When people reach a certain age they start making changes to help them feel younger. Maybe they dress differently, maybe they use makeup. I was going to need proof to think it was anything more than that."

"What about with Mike? Did you notice any changes with him?"

"Well yeah, kind of, but they weren't suspicious changes. He was just spending a lot more time with his mother. He had always been a normal teenage boy, and hanging around their parents isn't a thing they like to do. And during and after the California trip when all this started, there had been so much tension and stress between them that their getting along great was still a very welcome change. And if he wanted to go down the basement and help her with the laundry, it was none of my business."

"Except in the basement they were --"

"They were fucking," Bob cuts her off. "Yeah, I know that now. I didn't know it then. And why would I think they were? Why would that be where my mind went?"

The screen goes dark and we see white letters appear:

August 6 - August 27

We return to Olivia. "I came back the next day, like midmorning. I was hung over as hell and all I wanted to do was lie down in my own bed and close my eyes forever. I opened the back door and immediately I heard it."

"Heard what?" the interviewer asks.

"Sex. I heard Mike and mom having sex in the living room. I could hear the sounds, and mom...mom's not quiet when she's excited. So I heard that. And less than 24 hours after I talked to her. I just turned around and walked out again."

"What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that I couldn't wait until I graduated high school so I could move the fuck out."

"We did try to be careful," Emily tells us. "We never flaunted it before Olivia. We never did anything at a time and place where we thought it was at all likely that she might find us."

Over to Mike. "There was a weird psychological thing going on. Mom and I had been caught but not exposed. We had someone volunteering to keep our secret. Neither of us thought of it in those terms exactly, but I think there was this subconscious...relaxation. On some level there was a belief that we didn't need to worry about Olivia finding us anymore -- whatever she saw or heard or knew, we'd be OK. So we took chances we wouldn't have taken before

"And there was something else, too," he continues. "Olivia's talk with mom had been a threat. It wasn't threatening, but it was a threat. A threat to me and mom, to what we had. Our love, our relationship. Subconsciously I think it made us go after it all the harder...and be all the stupider."

Olivia reappears. "I caught them again less than a week later. My shift at Arby's ended half an hour early and I had to go home to get my lacrosse gear. When I walked in I could hear them going at it upstairs. It was starting to piss me off."

"Why?" the interviewer asks.

"Because I knew about it, but I didn't want to deal with it. I didn't want to have to deal with it. I agreed to look the other way if they were careful, and now it was right in my face. I couldn't even pretend it wasn't happening. I had agreed to be a forgetful witness and now I was being made an accomplice. It's a completely different set of circumstances. It's a completely different level of complicity."

"We didn't know that Olivia had overheard us again," Emily says. "To this day, I think that was simply bad luck."

To Mike, who tells us, "I didn't even see Olivia for like three days after her talk with mom. When I did see her, she just put up her hand and said, 'Don't even,' and kept walking. So she wasn't happy with me. I don't know if she blamed me more than she blamed mom for what was going on. Probably."

Olivia again as the interviewer asks, "Did you blame one more than the other for what was happening?"

Olivia thinks for a moment, then shakes her head. "I don't think so. I guess I was readier to get mad at Mike because I liked mom more, and because mom's explanation was so...heartfelt. I wasn't even talking to Mike. Well, for the most part."

"The bill started coming due pretty quick after that," we see Mike say. "One evening I was upstairs on my phone when Olivia walks into my bedroom without knocking and tells me to give her twenty bucks so she could go out with friends that night."

"What did you do?" the interviewer asks.

"What could I do? I gave her twenty bucks."

"If I was going to be an accomplice, I was gonna get compensated," Olivia tells us. "No way I was doing it for free."

"Did you get money from your mother?" the interviewer asks.

"Mom had no money. And if she'd have gotten some from the bank and given it to me, dad would have noticed. He watched money like a miser, because we didn't have enough of it. If he'd have asked mom about it, well, mom can't lie."

"During summer, Olivia had an 11:00 PM curfew," Emily tells us. "It didn't take her long to inform me that she would be returning home whenever she wanted to, and it was up to me to smooth it over with Bob. Under the circumstances, I could only say yes. It seemed a minor concession."