Folk Music - Coda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What lake?" he asked. Dottie formed an O with her lips and closed them around his cock head. "Oh, that lake!" She moved down his shaft slowly. She could feel the ridges on his cock as her upper lip passed over them. "That's a great idea."

She ran her tongue back and forth around his shaft and then licked the ridge underneath as she came back up. "Meet there or drive out together?"

Kyle thought for a moment and said, "My place. It's closer. But we can talk about that later. Right now I want this." He moved the hem of her nightgown above her waist so he could rub her soft bush.

"Don't you want me to finish what I'm doing?" Dottie asked.

"I wasn't talking about fucking," Kyle said. He nudged on her hips, and she moved around so her pussy was in front of him. "You know, I've never cared much about women's hair color, but I loved your shade of blonde hair down there." Dottie tickled his balls and then took him back in her mouth. Kyle separated her lips with his left index finger and inserted his right. He moved in and out slowly until she arched her back. Unfortunately, that caused her to let his cock out, but it was worth it to feel her taking it back in. Kyle added a second finger. This time Dottie was able to keep him in her mouth while he finger-fucked her. She felt the head just barely touch the back of her mouth at the same time he added his ring finger. She let the head slip back just a little and then sucked the air out of her mouth. He picked up the pace with his fingers while she picked it up with her mouth.

When she felt the end of his middle finger go deep, she let him out. "I want it too, Kyle! Give me your tongue."

"Anything for you, honey!" he groaned. She took the head back into her mouth, but before she could go down, Kyle pulled her hips toward him so his tongue could reach her pussy. He sifted through her blonde bush with his fingers and used his tongue to separate her lips. "Oh, God, I can already smell your arousal," he told her.

Dottie had taken his cock so far in that her nose was just shy of his balls. She was afraid he'd do something else that would pull her away, so she bobbed up and down quickly. She did it three times, and then his tongue hit a sensitive spot. She replaced her mouth with her hand and stroked him just so she could say breathlessly, "I love you, Kyle."

Kyle was trying hard to hold her in place so he could probe her deeply with his tongue, but he accidentally tipped her onto her side, and he moved onto his. Dottie didn't even try to speak any words. She abandoned his cock and gave in to the pleasure he was giving her. He made her gasp with each new pleasure center that he touched. He was even touching the ridges of her labia at new angles as he went in. He could see her legs trembling. He turned around and moved up to face her. He kissed her lips and put his hand on her hip. He ran his hand up her side, pushing her nightgown up. Dottie sat up and pulled the hem up to her shoulders. Kyle sat up as well and pulled the nightgown over her head. When he'd tossed it behind her, he put his hands on her shoulders. "We were meant to be this way, Dottie," he whispered.

"I know," she sighed. "I just hope everyone else will see it that way when we tell 'em."

"I'm not ready," Kyle told her, and he took her hands off her.

"Neither am I," Dottie assured him. "I'm just thinking out loud."

"What else are you thinking?" Kyle asked.

Dottie looked at her bedroom door. "I just remembered that I wished for a mirror last week, and there it is."

"Oh, yeah. You said you wanted to be able to watch our reflections."

"And you just wanted a side view," Dottie reminded him.

"I want to give you whatever you want," Kyle responded.

"Right now a side view sounds nice," Dottie said.

"You know what to do," Kyle told her.

Dottie got up and closed the door so the mirror was easy to see. "What I really want is a mirror on the wall, but this will do." She went to the foot of the bed and got on all fours, facing the side.

Kyle got behind her and ran his dick between her pussy lips, coating it with her natural lubricant. He pulled all the way back and then pointed the head toward her. "You didn't want one on the ceiling?" he asked.

"I thought about it," Dottie answered. "I'm afraid it would break the next time the neighbors have as much fun as we are. Besides, this view will be good enough once I move my hair." She lifted it and let it fall on her right, away from the mirror.

Kyle moved some of it back. "I'm a sucker for long hair," he explained. He slid his cock inside her velvet pussy and let his hips sway from side to side. He didn't even realize how hard he was until Dottie lowered her hips and he felt her pubic bone grind against his shaft. "Now that I'm in, I can look too," he said. He went slowly at first, just so he could look at his own hips and the side of her left tit. "I never realized how sexy I am," he joked. He pulled back just far enough that he could make out part of his dick in the reflection and then moved back in. "Ooh, yeah!"

"What about me?" Dottie asked.

"I've always known how sexy you are," Kyle answered.

"Prove it."

"You want me to prove that I think you're sexy?"

"For all I know you're just telling me this so you can fuck me."

Kyle picked up the pace. Once he was fucking her fast enough, he moved his hips faster as well to make sure he'd hit as many of her pleasure spots as possible. "Oh, fuck," he groaned. "I'm looking at a sexy ass, sexy hair-" He grasped a few tresses off her back and pressed them against her thigh. "-sexy tits, and on top of all this, the woman they're attached to is in love with me."

Dottie looked back at him and whispered, "Yes, she is."

"Now I'm looking at a pair of sexy blue eyes and a woman who wants my cock inside her all the time."

Dottie turned her eyes back to the mirror and panted, "I do, I do!"

"And wants me to come in her cunt."

Kyle could see her smile in the mirror when she said, "That too. Why, are you ready?"

"Not quite," he said.

"Good, then there's time to move," Dottie said. "Now's the time to face the mirror."

For his part, Kyle pulled out of her and let her turn. Now facing the mirror, Dottie got onto her knees and she motioned for him to come in behind her. He stuck his dick between her thighs and pointed it up. She pressed the head inside her and ground down. Kyle put his hands up and rubbed her nipples. "Is this what you wanted to see?" he asked.

"No, but it feels so damn good, I'll wait for another chance," she answered.

"Good, 'cause I love seeing your tits while I play with 'em," Kyle said. He tweaked each nipple in turn and then just jostled her large breasts so he could feel their weight on his arms.

"Sweetie, you remember last week I said it could happen but probably not then?"

"It" referred to getting her pregnant. Kyle said, "Yeah, what about it?"

"This is the week," Dottie said. She waited for his reaction.

Kyle let go of her breasts and centered his dick inside her. He pounded her and panted, "Oh, God, oh, God."

"Is that a good 'Oh, God,' or a bad one?" Dottie asked.

Kyle kissed her neck on each side and nibbled her left ear. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Fuck me harder, honey!" she groaned. "Having a baby with your cousin really gets you excited, doesn't it?"

Kyle obliged. "Shit! Yes! I've never been with a woman who wanted it before," he told her.

"Just the thought of it makes me happy," she squealed.

"I've never been so turned on," Kyle told her.

Dottie could feel how hard his dick was as the lower ridge ground against her bone on its way in and out. "I can tell," she giggled. "Now give it to me!"

Kyle pulled her toward him and made sure his dick was pointing straight up. "Oh, Dottie, oh, Dottie," he panted.

Dottie savored the feeling of her cousin's first few spurts of cum shooting up into her and then she looked across the room. "Look at us, Kyle. Look at my cunt. Look at your dick thrusting up and down inside it."

"Oh, shit, Dottie. My cum's dribbling back down out of you and onto me. It's so fucking hot, isn't it?"

"It is," she agreed. They watched for a few more seconds, and Dottie said, "Okay, we've done that. Now let's work with gravity." She lifted herself up and moved behind Kyle, spread-eagled.

Kyle turned around and didn't touch her. "Um, about that, Dottie."

She started to get upset. "What, Kyle? You don't want to? Did you have a vasectomy, and all this was just to play with my feelings?"

"No, no!" Kyle told her. "You said getting you pregnant turns me on, and I didn't correct you. I'm not usually this self-aware." Once Dottie didn't seem upset, he continued. "Getting you pregnant doesn't turn me on. It's you letting me that turns me on."

"That's okay," Dottie said. "In fact, I think I love you even more now."

Kyle lay on top of her. "In fact, it's a little late now, but I brought condoms if you want."

Dottie felt his cock against her thigh. "I don't," she said. "I wanna feel you inside me. No latex, no inserts, just you, with all the friction you can muster."

Kyle placed his cock head at her pussy. It was still open a little from the last round, but he only rubbed it over her lips at first. He leaned over and caressed her nipples. "How big do you think these'll get?" he asked.

"We'll find out together," Dottie answered.

He leaned further down and sucked each breast into her mouth. His cock was rubbing over pussy but still not going in. "I'm told you should change your position depending on whether you want a boy or a girl," he said.

"Let's wait till we're going for number two," Dottie replied.

Kyle pulled his hips up so high that his cock wasn't touching her any more. "Two? How many do you plan on having?"

Dottie smiled at him. "That depends on how I feel about it each time. Make me happy the first couple times and I'll want a third. Make me happy then, and you can talk me into another." She thought, "There's a reason we have so many aunts and uncles," but decided to spare Kyle that mental image.

Kyle smiled back. "If you think you're scaring me, you're not. In fact, you're doing the opposite." He moved back down and slid his cock back inside her. The first time he pushed straight ahead. When he pulled back, he moved to the right and pushed in to her left. He pulled back again, lowered his hips and touched her in yet another spot.

This spot had the most powerful nerve ending Dottie had ever experienced. She panted, "Do it. Do it. Make love to me right now, and I'll think about it on every birthday."

Kyle was going harder, but still varying his angles. "What's your birthday got to do with it?"

Dottie pointed to her belly. "Not mine. His."

Kyle stopped talking. He was running his fingers on Dottie's sides, and she was running her feet up his back. Occasionally they stopped doing everything except fucking so they could kiss. "I love you, Dottie. I'll do anything for you."

"It's the second time tonight. Are you ready yet?" she asked.

Kyle felt his balls contract. He looked up in the air and said, "I think so."

"Then give it to me, Kyle."

"Say it, Dottie. Say what you want from me."

If he wanted her to be direct, she'd go full clinical. "Semen. Loaded with spermatozoa! Don't stop till their little tails reach the end zone! I wanna feel you growing inside me."

Kyle was able to say, "Funny, I can feel me growing inside you-" before he started giving her what she'd asked for. "Already! And you were overflowing a few minutes ago!"

"Yeah, but now it's staying where I want it," Dottie moaned. "Right here, rushing forward like motorboats." She had a warm sensation as his cum floated through her womb. She looked into his soulful brown eyes and knew he was sincere all the times that he said he loved her. This fuck wasn't awesome on pure physical sensation, but the emotions put her over the top.

Kyle let himself fall on top of her. He wanted to kiss her, so he tried to slip out, but Dottie was coming too, and her own muscles were so tight he couldn't escape. He closed his eyes and imagined what Dottie had just described.

When Dottie's orgasm ended, she could tell that Kyle's had too. She rolled them over so she was on top. She looked at this man who was giving her everything she wanted. She heard a news anchor's voice on the television and realized that the special they'd been watching was over. She looked at him again and asked, "Any plans for tomorrow?"

"Spending the day with my favorite cousin," Kyle said.

12