Follow My Sinstructions - Step 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take these ladies." Mistress Isabella commanded.

She handed the chain ends to Linda and Susan.

"Keep them pulled tight." She said. "Lady Gabriella needs to feel the metal bite into her nipples. Because this cum whore loves the fucking pain."

"Yes Mistress." I sobbed, the lancing pain making my cunt clench with need. "It's so fucking delicious!"

"Take her arms." Mistress said.

I felt Goddess grab one arm while Mistress Isabella grabbed the other and they helped me to my feet, guiding me to the chair that Mistress Isabella had been in while Linda licked her pussy a few minutes ago.

I sat down and saw that the first man, the one that Goddess had scolded, was following us, his cock looking both veiny and soft between his legs.

Linda and Susan kept the tiny chains pulled tight, the pain twisting through my nipples as we moved to the chair and making me almost unable to resist touching my cunt.

"Are you prepared to do what you are told?" Goddess asked the man.

"Yes Goddess." He answered. "I will do what you say."

"Kneel on the arms of the chair." Goddess told him.

"Are you ready to suck your first cock?" Mistress Isabella whispered in my ear.

"Yes Mistress!" I answered. I felt my hips moving against the seat cushion.

The man knelt on the arms of the chair and his limp cock was suddenly in my face, and with Mistress Isabella grabbing a fistful of my hair and pushing my head forward I put my tongue against his cockhead and closed my lips over his meat.

He moaned softly and I sucked, pulling his soft cock into my mouth.

I closed my teeth gently around the base and flicked the head with my tongue, sucking as hard as I could as I felt it thicken in my mouth.

"Good girl." Mistress murmured in my ear.

I suddenly opened my mouth and took in a deep breath as I felt a tongue against my inner thigh, and I spread my legs as I felt a finger push against my wet opening.

"So fucking wet." I heard Goddess say. "She is so fucking needy right now."

I closed my mouth around the cock and sucked again, feeling another pulse as it got harder and longer in my mouth.

I pushed my tongue against the underside of his cock shaft, swallowing as I tried to pull the cock deeper into me.

I felt the fingers brushing up and down over my pubic hair, and I closed my eyes and willed them to probe deeper, or to part my lips so Goddess could push her tongue up and down against my aching clitoris.

But they remained softly moving against my soft hair, almost, but not quite, touching my needy cunt lips.

The cock continued to grow in my mouth, and then I felt it reach full hardness, my mouth open wide and my lips pressed against his base, with the cockhead touching the edge of my throat as my tongue felt the length of it throb.

I sucked over and over, closing my lips and mouth as tight as I could as I did my best to make this penis I was so hungry for feel good.

The only thing I wanted more than my own cunt to be pleasured right now was for this cock to finally erupt, and the balls to empty themselves so I could taste and swallow all of his sperm.

The sperm I so desperately needed.

The sperm I so desperately craved.

The sperm I so desperately deserved.

The sperm that belonged to me.

My fucking sperm that he was holding back from me.

I moaned around the cock, half begging for Goddess to do more than tease and tickle my thighs and cunt, and half begging for this cock to release its slippery cream into my belly.

"Fuck her mouth." Mistress Isabella told him. "Treat her mouth like a filthy cunt and pump it full of your hot cum."

She reached down and rubbed my breasts, causing the metal biting into my nipples to shift and create fresh sparks of pain, which made me moan and shift my hips, desperate for more than the light tickling that Goddess was giving me.

The throbbing cock slid slowly from my mouth until just the tip was against my lips, and I pushed my tongue against the wet slit as he pushed it back into my mouth.

I moaned with need, feeling him fill my mouth with his length and trying to decide what it would feel like if he pushed his cock into my cunt instead.

He pulled himself out again, and then pushed into my sucking mouth once more, a little faster.

"Do not hold back." Mistress Isabella told him. "Fuck this whore in her mouth and pump all your cum into her sucking hole."

He pushed in again I reached up and grabbed his hips, anxious for him to go faster and lose control.

"Faster!" Mistress Isabella told him. "She needs that fucking cum in her mouth! Give her that fucking sticky mess!"

He started to fuck in and out of my mouth faster and I sobbed around his cock, feeling him move in and out with increasing speed as his self-control slipped away.

I moved one of my hands to his balls and grabbed them, squeezing them in my hand until he yelped and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Fuck her mouth!" Mistress Isabella told him. "Do not stop! She needs that sperm!"

He pushed his cock against my lips and I opened my mouth again, licking at his cockhead for a moment and then he pushed himself all the way into my mouth and I felt myself gag and lurch as his cock poked the back of my throat.

He started to move faster and faster, and I stiffened my lips and pushed them against my teeth so they didn't touch his shaft, and he started to grunt in time with his thrusts.

"Cum!" Mistress Isabella screamed. "Cum for her!"

He moaned and leaned forward, grabbing the back of the chair as he increased his speed, and I felt his cock hit my throat again and again and I kneaded his balls in my hand, gagging and sobbing with need.

And suddenly his balls jumped in my hand, he screamed, I felt a finger push down hard on either side of my clit, and an explosion of scalding pleasure flooded against my throat and I gagged again.

The cock pulled out and I felt the cockhead on my tongue, and pulse after pulse of cum erupted into my mouth, salty, hot, thick, and delicious as I swallowed a mouthful only for it to fill my mouth again with even more.

I swallowed again and again, watching through wide eyes as his body heaved and Mistress Isabella stroked the base of his cock so fast her hand was a blur.

I sobbed in ecstasy as I felt my body tense and then twist in pleasure, and I realized that I had just had an orgasmic eruption of my own as Goddess giggled between my legs.

I swallowed again, sucking hard, hoping for another spurt or dribble of his slippery orgasm, but nothing came out as the throbbing in his cock slowed and the tension in his balls dissipated.

And then he pulled away and took a step backwards, before sitting down on the floor with a dazed look on his face, his semi-erect prick shiny with my spit.

I was breathing through my mouth, and I licked my lips hoping for any stray trace of his cum I could find.

Mistress Isabella came around in front of the chair and straddled me, putting her knees where his had been and lowering her cunt to my mouth.

I reached up and grabbed her ass roughly, not waiting for her to give me permission and not caring. I wanted to taste her pussy and that's exactly what I was going to do, and right fucking now.

I found her clit with my mouth and sucking as hard as I could, feeling someone push their fingers into her hole from behind as she pushed back and forth against my tongue.

"It...it...NOW!" she roared, as she bucked and jumped against my mouth, orgasming again as her screams filled the basement.

And then she collapsed forward, sliding down my body and tenderly kissing my mouth, her tongue licking at all the sexual flavors on my lips and teeth.

She inhaled deeply, as if savoring the scent of pure sex that clung to me, and ran her fingers through the cum matted into my hair.

She kissed me softly on the nose and then stood up, pulling me to my feet.

"Gentlemen, Lady Gabriella and I both thank you for your cum, your attention, your cocks, and your willingness to be used for such a worthy training exercise." Mistress Isabella announced. "Please show her a little love."

There was some clapping and two or three "Thank you Lady Gabriella's!" called out, and every guy was smiling.

I was smiling from ear to ear, feeling like I had just accomplished something and feeling a physical satisfaction that felt at odds with the arousal pulling through my body.

My left eye was still stinging, and I knew that I needed to blow some semen out of my nose, and I could feel my hair plastered to my scalp over my forehead.

I probably looked used and disgusting, but I had never felt more sexy or attractive in my life than I did standing there sticky and breathing hard in that plaid skirt while my body ached for an orgasm.

"If you will all stay for a bit longer, Goddess would appreciate some tongue in her cunt and anus if any of you are so inclined." Mistress Isabella said.

An enthusiastic sound seemed to move through the basement.

Mistress Isabella looked at Goddess and winked.

"And I know she would be more than happy to accommodate any erections that can be managed," she continued, "so none of you will have to drive home without being completely used up."

Goddess smiled broadly and moved to the beanbag chair and fell backwards on it, landing on her back with her legs spread.

"Get started slaves!" she called out.

"Lady Gabriella, please come upstairs with me." Mistress Isabella said. "Lady Susan and Lady Linda will join us please."

"Yes Mistress." I said, hearing Susan and Linda answer as well.

I followed Mistress to the doorway and then up the stairs, jealous as I heard Goddess moan at the sound of a hard slap from behind us.

Upstairs we headed to the laundry room, with Mistress Isabella pausing just inside the door to look at the three of us.

"Which of my ladies has to pee?" she asked softly.

"I do Mistress." I said.

"So do I Mistress." Susan answered.

"I do as well Mistress Isabella." Replied Linda.

With a grin Mistress Isabella opened the cabinet above the washing machine and pulled out a plastic bag.

"Perfect." Said Mistress Isabella. "Then I believe it is time for a contest. Shall we do distance or volume? I have a treat for the winner."

She reached into the bag and pulled out a rubber cock.

Staring at it I realized it was attached to what looked like a pair of panties. It dawned on me that this was a strap-on, a term I'd heard somewhere but had never really contemplated the meaning of.

Maybe I was going to feel a cock in my cunt tonight after all.

To be cuntinued...

~~

Thanks to the real life Merri who encouraged me to write this story!

If you read this far I appreciate you tolerating, and hopefully enjoying, some of the things that fuel my fantasy life! Thanks for spending some time reading about the kinky things that arouse me.

I've fallen in love with Lady Gabriella and Mistress Isabella and intend to keep sharing their adventures.

It is not my intention that this story would represent a total picture of a domination and submission centered sexual relationship.

The things I've written here represent my personal experiences playing in that community, but my experiences are just that: mine.

Please don't assume that all people who identify as dominant or as submissive will act or react as Mistress Isabella and Lady Gabriella do.

Please communicate thoroughly with any partner before introducing any domination or submission play into your relationship.

If you're reading this in May or June of 2022, please check my profile for details on a summer story contest I'm offering. And no matter when you're reading this, I hope you are experiencing a great season in your life! I appreciate you!

There is certainly more to cum for Mistress Isabella and Lady Gabriella, so stay tuned!

IsabellaEmily

12