Follow the Money

Story Info
The progress of sexual fantasies.
7.8k words
4.26
5.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
903 Followers

British English spelling and grammar.

I wanted to put this in Loving wives, but many will whine they're not married. If my main character is a bit aloof from it all - that's deliberate.

***

Follow the money

I'm Dave Marchant. When I first moved to this town, I decided to buy the worst property in a good location. I could have afforded a modern three bed apartment close to my new employer; a consultancy company. But I went for a three bed semi in an older part of town. It had potential.

The previous owner had done the expensive improvements; double glazing and electrical rewiring, and then he got a job transfer. The front door was peeling and inside it, new wiring terminated in an ugly mess around the fuse box. There was a stand-alone garage, three foot from the rear of the house. As you stood at the garage door, there was a wrought-iron gate between its corner and the house corner, leading to the back garden.

I settled into the new job and began work on the house improvements. It cost nothing to scrub the front steps, poison the weeds, and stick some cotoneaster under each window. A new UPVC door and frame cost seven hundred and fifty pounds and put twelve fifty on the value. I boxed in the wiring, and disguised it with a coat cupboard. Then I dismantled the garage while I waited for planning permission for the next phase. It was around that time, I got a girlfriend.

Her name is Eleanor, or Ellie. She has shoulder length hair which is a genuine gold colour. And her eyes are pale grey; almost white. She's a fair bit wealthier than me; married well and got a big life assurance payout when her husband died in a car smash. He left her with a four bed detached house in a better part of town. She continues as PA to the CEO of a company where she's worked for years.

We met when I did some consultancy work for them. Out of the blue she asked me if I'd take her to their Christmas party. I was surprised; we'd hardly spoken and she was wearing a wedding ring. It turned out it had been six months since her husband's death, and her friends were pestering her to come out of her shell. But she didn't want to date any colleagues, and propositioned me on the spur of the moment.

"If you're otherwise ..."

"No, no, I'd love to!" I assured her. "I'm new to this town and need to meet people."

She was still embarrassed so I tried to ease the situation.

"How about we go somewhere for a drink before the party? Say, tomorrow? Then we're not total strangers."

And that's what we did. She was happy to let me know her address, and agreed I could pick her up in a taxi on party night, so we could both drink. It was a good party and I noticed she had now discarded her wedding ring. She relaxed after a few drinks and we had a great time. I was polite and respectful, and rewarded with a goodnight kiss.

A second, well third, date followed and she stayed the night at my house. I knew she was used to a bigger place and sensed an attitude next morning at breakfast.

"So why are you moving the garage?"

"Ihere's such a waste of space down that side of the house. There's room for one car to park on the driveway. Mine's there now while the garage is being dismantled."

"So?"

"But in front of that there's space for two more cars alongside the house. That's enough for four if you include the garage; space I can do nothing with. Can't build on it, or grow anything."

"OK. How does removing the garage improve things?"

"I think I'll get planning permission to resite it flush with the front of the house. It'll make the property look bigger, and still leave a space for visitors. I'll build an extra room behind it, incorporating the house's side door. It'll be a laundry room and give more space to the kitchen. And the hard-standing where the garage is now, can be the base for a greenhouse. If I do most of the work myself, it'll cost around eight thousand. And put around twelve on the value."

"It's a pity you couldn't afford a bigger place to start with."

I didn't reply.

"Sorry." she said. "That came out as a criticism. I'm not used to having to worry about such things."

"They don't worry me." I replied.

And that's how we progressed. Her friends were polite and some were good fun. But I always sensed they tolerated rather than welcomed me. But it didn't matter; our sex life was amazing. It was like I'd set off a box of fireworks. Ellie turned into an instant nympho. We did normal, oral and anal sex. And she usually finished me off with her mouth; so I could go down on her for round two. She was liberated, and soon she wanted to do the double.

We discussed the idea, and agreed it was just a question of choosing someone suitable. I've heard about guys who get friends involved, but neither of us wanted that. We thought it would be more exciting with a stranger. The rules were: she could do anything with him, but I had to be there. Partly, it would make her feel safer, and partly because I wanted to watch. Our opportunity came at a party. By then we were mostly having sex at her house; she was not really comfortable at mine. With getting the go-ahead to move the garage, it was in a state of upheaval anyway.

"Sweetie, do you have a better suit?"

"What's wrong with the two I have?"

"Nothing, but they're for work. We're invited to a party at Lancaster House."

"That's a stately home isn't it?"

"Not quite. The man who owns it has a title. He's Earl of something or other. I know him as Rupert Kingston, and he and his family actually live there."

"So, how did we get invited?"

"You know I'm PA to Giles. Well, he and his wife got invited. We're suppliers to two or three of Kingston's businesses. He has this bash on the Friday closest to May 1st; I think it's a celebration following the end of the tax year in April. But Giles can't attend. He and Margot are flying to Florida, to visit their son. Apparently, Rupert asked if I could attend instead; I think he fancies me."

"We're brought on as a last minute substitute."

"If you like, but don't knock it. This is one of the highlights of the social calendar."

"I'm sure it is - in their heady circles."

"Don't be so common. We can pick up all sorts of useful contacts. Anyway, I've accepted on our behalf. Look."

She handed me an embossed invitation:

'Ms Eleanor Durston and Mr David Marchant are cordially invited ...' - our names printed already. I'm down-to-earth, but understand the value of networking.

"But down the bottom here, it says 'Dress Informal', so why the question about suits?"

She frowned slightly; I could see the question irritated her. It was an emerging pattern in our relationship: she felt superior to me. But I would put up with that for the hot sex.

"For this society, 'Formal' is an evening gown for me, and dinner jacket and tuxedo for you. 'Informal' is cocktail dress for me, and expensive suit for you."

I wanted to go, but baulked at the expense of a new suit. My money was going into the house.

"OK. I'll hire one."

She paused. Mentally, I was begging her not to offer to buy me one. I do have some pride.

"Fine." she said. "I'll help choose."

It was Friday and we were in a taxi on our way to the party.

"What's that for?" I asked, indicating a holdall. "I thought you had a small clutch bag, to match you cocktail dress."

"I do." she replied. "This is for overnight. This afternoon Giles called from the airport and told me more about the party; we should stay overnight. Lancaster House has plenty of guestrooms and the party tends to run late. You usually leave stuff round my place, so I've packed you a T-shirt, jeans, and clean briefs; same for me."

"No bra?"

"I only wear them to work since I met you!"

"Well staying over is fine. I expect they have kedgeree and kippers for breakfast. It'll make a nice change."

There was a pause which hinted at her irritation.

"What I'm saying," she continued, "is it can get raucous after midnight. Those who cannot be seen to indulge, slip away around eleven. The rest tend to do rather more than just flirt. There's reputed to be bed-hopping during the night."

"Wow!"

"The rule is that nobody has to go beyond their limits. I thought it might be an opportunity for us to try what we discussed, about involving another man."

"We did discuss it. So far, you've only had your arse felt in a dance club. I'm looking forward to you going further as long as I can watch, and possibly participate; I want to go for it. Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes. The little black thong you bought me. I also packed some anal lubricant."

"Good move. Any other preparations I should know of?"

"Well, I know you like my pubic hair, but I did just tidy it up a bit, with a trim."

"Not shaved though?"

"No."

At the front door, a servant took our invitation card and handed us each a glass of champagne. As we entered the ballroom, an imposing figure made a beeline for us.

"Good evening Eleanor. This must be David. I'm Rupert."

We shook hands and I liked him. An attractive woman appeared at his shoulder and he introduced her.

"Please meet my wife Renée."

I held out my hand but she grabbed my shoulders and kissed both cheeks, making that strange 'mwa' sound. But she did make contact - not an air kiss. She repeated the greeting with Ellie and then produced a silk handkerchief and wiped her lipstick off us.

"James!" called Rupert.

A figure that looked like a waiter appeared.

"Take our guests' bag to the west wing; and put it in the blue room, would you?"

Soon we were mingling with the toffs and after a while the circulating waiters disappeared and lights came on over a bar in one corner. Next to it was a table covered with a cold buffet. We checked them out. There were a dozen different scotches behind the bar; mostly single malts. Ellie ordered a white wine. I didn't want to get too drunk too early, and asked if they had beer. This drew a frown from her, which disappeared when the barman answered.

"Certainly sir, we have lager in the guise of Carlsberg,

We've Dry Blackthorn if you're a cider man and a fresh cask of Old Timer if you prefer bitter."

"Definitely Old Timer, please. I visited Wadworth's brewery in Devizes last year."

"That's an excellent choice. I'm Clive, and I took that tour myself. Yours will be the third pint drawn today. Between you and me, I had the first one."

Ellie relaxed. I thought this guy would make a good mate.

A band started up, playing what used to be called swing. Soon people were dancing and, as the evening wore on, the couplings got more intimate. More stockings were revealed and some attractive breasts put in an appearance.

"While I was dancing with Ellie, Rupert cut in.

"Excuse me. May I show Eleanor where you'll be staying?"

"Yes, of course."

He whisked her away up the stairs. It was twenty minutes later when she returned.

"I hope you didn't ..."

"Don't fret sweetie. I know the rule about you watching. He only tried a bit of foreplay. I hinted there might be more on the menu later, but didn't commit to anything."

I was approached by Renée. She held out her arms.

"Fancy a twirl?"

"I'd be honoured." I replied. "But I'm not very good."

It was a slow number; most of them were. She danced close and an erection made its presence felt.

"I still have my handkerchief if you're feeling romantic!"

For a moment I thought she was referring to possible spillages. Then I saw it, covered in lipstick. She was inviting me to kiss her. I noticed most other couples were kissing passionately, so I obliged. Her mouth opened and she sucked my tongue in. The trouser lump grew.

"Mmm, I knew you'd be good at that!" she said. "I won't bother wiping it off yet; we may indulge again."

Renée pushed herself against me.

"Feel my arse if you like. Eleanor is getting hers felt!"

Nearby I saw Rupert squeezing her buttocks. His fingertips pulled her dress up and her stocking tops were in view. She was French kissing him, so clearly didn't object. I kissed Renee again and grabbed two handfuls. Her arse was large but very firm. One of her hands stayed behind my neck, pulling me into her mouth. The other slipped between us cupping my bulge.

"Well it's nice to know an older gel like me can still have this effect on a youngster." she said.

When the dance was over, she took me to a huge armchair. I was pushed down and she sat on my lap, lifting her feet onto the arm. One hand went around my neck and the other took hold of mine and pushed it up her dress. I was shocked to find she had no underwear; and no pubes. I slid a finger into her. Rupert was observing, and brought Ellie over. He sat across from us with Ellie on his lap. She put her arms around his neck, and he slid a hand up her thigh.

"So," he boomed, "are you having a good time?"

"Great thanks!" said Ellie, opening her legs.

"Glad to hear it. Some new attendees get embarrassed."

"No, we're cool." I said.

"We're very comfortable thank you Rupert."

Clearly 'cool' was not the right word then.

"Just to keep you in the picture," chimed Renée, "young David here will need to do his flirting elsewhere from now on. Unfortunately, I have promised to spend the night with Duncan; he's a friend of mine."

"He's a friend of ours old girl."

"Of course."

"It would be dreadfully rude to disappoint him. And I haven't even danced with him yet."

She looked at me again.

"I do hope you understand. But I'm sure Rupert will invite you both to another of our get-togethers, won't you dear?"

"Just try and stop me!" he laughed.

Ellie raised her leg and leaned into him, giving me a glimpse of that smallest part of her thong. It had folded in on itself and was the width of a piece of string. Both sides of her vulva were visible.

"I quite understand." I said. "A promise is a promise. I'm not sure if I met Duncan."

"He's the gentleman in the kilt. I need to check if he is au naturel under there. I won't be the first though!"

I removed my finger, resisting the temptation to suck it.

Renée took this as her cue to stand. She bent down and kissed me, wiped my mouth with her scrap of silk, and sashayed away. Rupert eased Ellie off his lap and also stood.

"I'd better circulate again." he announced. "I'll leave you young things to have a chat."

"I hope he comes back soon." said Ellie. "He's a good dancer and I think good dancers are good lovers."

I did not want to get involved with any other women. The deal was I would watch Ellie if she got off with a guy. And I couldn't do that if I was balls deep in one of the available females. We agreed she should flirt again with whoever she fancied. But unless we fell in with a couple who were after some 'same room fun', I would stay on the sidelines.

I found a comfortable seat where I could see the dancefloor. After politely rejecting a couple of advances, I was left alone. Ellie danced with lots of guys and got thoroughly groped. She had one beautiful breast now free. But compared to some of the ladies there, she was positively modest.

Suddenly I was joined by Rupert again.

"Straight to the point David; I want to fuck your girl."

So she was my property? I could have merely agreed, but a thought struck. He was rich, and I wasn't.

"How much?"

I could have meant what he would pay, or merely how much did he want her. He looked at me intently.

"A lot."

That could have meant anything too, so I kept quiet.

"Your party invitation was originally for Giles wasn't it?"

"Yes. I can't usually afford to socialise in these circles."

"I'll be blunt then. I'm very wealthy and happy to pay you for her. No offence, if that's not what you had mind."

"I'll be blunt too. I can persuade her to accommodate you, but she'd feel more secure if I was present. I may join in, but no man-on-man action. But she would be mortified if she knew about any payment, so that is between us."

"Understood." he agreed.

"So make me your best offer. I won't quibble."

"Will she suck and swallow?"

"Yes."

"I'd be happy to go to fifteen hundred pounds. An extra thousand, if she'll take it up the arse."

"Ok. I'll need a moment to speak to her. Can you find that much cash tonight?"

"No problem. Clive will pass it to you tomorrow morning." I did not believe a man of this calibre would welch on me. "Please wait here a moment."

Ellie was swaying, and kissing a tall man who had his hands on her bare bottom. Her dress was up round her waist and her G-string in a line below her buttocks. He was kneading them so her rosebud kept appearing. I stepped up behind her and slapped her - playfully rather than in anger.

"Sorry old chap. The filly has a previous engagement."

I pulled up her thong and eased her dress down over her hips. The guy nodded at me and strode away smiling.

"What's up sweetie? Surely you're not jealous?"

"The opposite babe - Rupert wants you."

"Perfect! Any idea what he has in mind?"

"He wants everything. All three of your dark secret places! And I'll be there to make sure he does a good job!"

She actually squealed with delight.

"Ooh, can we do it now? My thighs are wet!"

"Try and hold it in till we get to our room."

I brought her to the table and Rupert stood.

It was the first time I'd seen the blue room, well, suite really. I don't know how blue paint and wallpaper can look expensive - but it did. There were two king-size beds, a dressing room and bathroom. Rupert and Ellie faced each other.

"Take your own clothes off." she said. "It'll be quicker!"

He complied and Ellie turned her back so I could unzip her. The dress slipped to the floor and she kicked it to one side, along with her shoes. Left in only her stockings and thong, she sat on the bed and grasped his dick. By the time she had squeezed his foreskin back, he was fully hard.

"Little Rupert likes you!" he assured her.

He was an inch longer than me and shaved, just like his wife! She squeezed again, pulling it to her face, and a large drop of pre-cum appeared. She licked it off and grinned.

"He's not so little. I hope he's as naughty as you!"

"Worse. He's a very dirty boy!"

She gripped the base and slid her lips down till they reached her knuckles. Pausing a moment, she leaned back to admire it. The second time, when her mouth was about half way, she masturbated the base with her fingers.

I got undressed too. By the time I was naked, she was really into it. One hand was cupping his balls, and the other digging into his buttocks, pulling the shaft all the way down her throat. I had to admire her deep throat talents; I'd taught her. Next it was both hands behind him, fingernails leaving their impressions. It was face-fucking at its finest, and her cheeks dimpled inwards.

"No!" he exclaimed. "Not yet!"

Ellie produces industrial strength suction, and he needed two hands to prise her head off Little Rupert. There was a comical plop as her mouth reluctantly released him.

"I'm sorry my dear. Not as young as I used to be. It'll take me an hour to recover, and I really wnt your arse!"

"Ooh, yes please!"

She lay back on the bed and he got to his knees. What happened next was memorable.

He took both sides of the thong waistband, and Ellie lifted her bottom to assist. Part way down her thighs the gusset was still in place. It had stuck like glue. He pulled the sides most of the way to her knees before it parted from her. Her inner thighs were coated with fluid, some drying; it looked like she'd been well fucked, but the juices were hers. Even from some feet away, I could smell she was on heat. Rupert dragged the thong over her ankles and passed it to me.

"Keep this handy old chap, would you? I'd like to add it to my collection!"

For two and a half thousand pounds, he could have her dress as well. He held her legs wide open and licked at the wet areas of her upper thighs. As his mouth neared her centre, Ellie lifted her knees back and pulled his head in.

jmm999
jmm999
903 Followers