Follow You Home

Story Info
A jilted lover comes back to haunt Hal.
3k words
4.52
14.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

Vanessa didn't say anything right away. She curled up on the plush couch cushions, watching Hal with hungry eyes as he went through the routine of hanging up his coat and setting down his briefcase and setting the mail in a cubbyhole to be sorted. It was only when he was just about to turn and glance in her direction that she preempted his gaze by saying, "You shouldn't run away from your problems, Hal. They'll only follow you home."

His eyes widened in surprise to see Vanessa sitting in his living room, her long brown legs sprawled out on the couch as if she owned the place, but that was all the reaction she got out of him. She didn't expect anything more, really; Hal had always been a cool customer, ever since the day they first met. It was part of what attracted her to him initially-Vanessa wanted to see what it would take to crack that calm surface and bring out the passions that she could see burning deep in his eyes.

She still wasn't sure she knew. He always seemed so commanding when they were together, looking cool and collected even as he made her lose every ounce of control under his touch. Even when they made love, he drilled her cunt until the string of climaxes wrung her out like a rag doll without ever changing that calm, determined expression of his. If he ever lost control, it was long after Vanessa's eyes had slipped shut. But today was different, and Vanessa wasn't going to leave his house until she got something out of him. She honestly wasn't sure if she was thrilled or terrified at the idea.

He wasn't going to make it easy for her, though. He simply gave her one of his enigmatic stares and said, "I thought you said you were done with me." His voice didn't hold any particular bitterness, just a wry acknowledgment that her presence here wasn't exactly something he expected or wanted. Vanessa's dark brown eyes glittered with barely restrained fury, and she pushed down the urge to rise to her feet and rake her fingernails down his pale, chiseled face just to get a reaction out of him. Did he honestly think she was going to make this easy for him? That she would just vanish out of his life the second she became an inconvenience? He could damn well think again.

"What I said," she snapped, her words so thick with bitterness that she could barely choke them out of her mouth, "was that I was done playing second fiddle to your wife. Done sneaking around, meeting in hotels on our lunch hour, bending over your desk at the office for a quickie when the door was locked. If you thought that meant I was done with you, Hal..." She folded her arms, glaring coldly at him. "That was your mistake."

Hal glanced over at the hallway that led further into the house, but Vanessa didn't give him a chance to speak. "If you're looking for Julia," she said, "she's in the bedroom. I told her that you and I needed to speak about some work issues that came up, and she didn't ask too many questions. I figure you can go in there and talk to her... or I can. Your choice." She set her face in a flat, expressionless stare, what she sometimes thought of as her 'Hal impression' when she needed to lay down the law to some asshole at work. The look that said, 'This is the way the world is. You can't argue with it, so just accept it.'

She knew Hal was going to accept it. How could he not? Julia was nothing but a basic bitch, a little bleach-blonde Suzy Homemaker whose most interesting conversations probably happened when her mouth was too full of cock to talk. Hal might have gotten used to having her around, but Vanessa could tell he didn't love her anymore. Not when he fucked another woman the way he did. He just needed a little push, that was all. A little something to make him realize what he had in his mistress. He might be angry for a while, but Vanessa knew how to make him happy again once it was all over and he was where he needed to be.

Hal sighed, rolling his eyes wearily. "She's not going to believe you," he said, in the same patient, didactic tones he used to explain payment schedules to impatient suppliers. "Go on in there if you want, I don't mind. Tell her you're my secret lover, tell her we've been fucking behind her back for months and you're crazy for my cock and I've hypnotized you into being my fucktoy and you don't wear panties anymore because I told you I wanted to be able to flip your skirt up and play with your pussy whenever I felt like it. Tell her all of it."

He shrugged. "I'll be on the phone to the cops before you get to the end of the first sentence, saying that one of my co-workers has developed a dangerous fixation on me and has broken into my home. I'll say you're delusional, that you've become obsessed with me and you've invented a whole fantasy life about us. Within twenty minutes you'll be in jail, by Monday you'll be out of a job, and I'll still be with Julia. That's not changing, Vanessa. I thought I was very clear about that last week."

Vanessa's entire body trembled with impotent rage. She knew he wasn't wrong-never mind that there were no signs of forced entry, in a neighborhood like this a black woman in a white man's house was always breaking and entering as soon as they said she was-but to hear him say it so coldly and dispassionately stung her to the very core. She knew she wasn't delusional. She knew that she was more to him than just a little fling on the side. The way he growled commands to her in that husky, barely-controlled voice of his when she knelt for him and looked up into his smoldering eyes... he couldn't fake that kind of desire. He simply couldn't.

And she wasn't about to let him go. "I thought you might say that," reaching into her purse and pulling out a long chain with a crystal pendulum attached to one end. "That's why I came prepared." His eyes widened as she stretched her arm out, letting the pendant dangle and sway in front of her. "Remember this, Hal? You left it at my place the last time you snuck out to see me. I figured the least I could do was return it to you."

Hal looked away uncomfortably, his gaze diverting down to the floor almost unconsciously. "You know that's not going to work," he said, but Vanessa was certain she could hear a tiny sliver of doubt in his voice. "You're no hypnotist... and besides, even if you were, you can't just wave a crystal in front of my eyes and hypnotize me into leaving my wife. Hypnosis doesn't work that way."

Vanessa smiled cruelly, the tiny motion of her wrist making the pendant swing back and forth in a smooth, regular rhythm. "I know I'm not formally trained like you," she said, "but ever since we started playing our little games in the bedroom, I've developed something of an... interest in the subject. I wanted to learn more about how you made me feel the way I felt when I was in trance for you."

If anything, that was an understatement-Vanessa had developed an almost ravenous desire to learn more about hypnosis ever since Hal had first began putting her under during their liaisons. It was as if she couldn't get enough of everything connected with that magical, intense sensation of tightly focused pleasure that Hal made her feel when she sank into the crystal and let herself drift into his control. She read books, watched videos, listened to audio files until her eyes glazed over... and somewhere along the way, she knew, Vanessa had picked up plenty of practical expertise.

And now she was going to use it. "As for the rest of it, sweetie," she said, lowering her voice into a soft, honeyed coo as she swung the pendulum from side to side, watching it carefully to make sure that it swayed in a perfect, smooth, mechanical rhythm, "aren't you always telling me that people don't realize how powerful hypnosis really is? You always say that everyone quotes that saying, 'Hypnosis can't make you do anything you don't want to do', without really thinking about what it means. I'm just proving you right, that's all."

Hal kept his eyes lowered to the ground, resolutely refusing to meet her gaze, but Vanessa knew his resistance couldn't hold out forever. Sooner or later, her silvered words would slip inside his mind and weaken his resistance until he forgot why he ever wanted to look away from the pretty pendant that gleamed and sparkled and swayed in front of him. And then she'd have him.

"It's true, Hal, and you know it's true because you always tell me. People always say, 'Oh, hypnosis can't make you do anything you don't want to do,' but it's so easy to paint a picture with your words to make just about anything I describe sound like something you wanted to do already. Isn't that what you told me, sweetie? That once someone goes deep enough into trance, it's so easy to twist their mind around and guide them right where you want them to go, just by helping them to focus on all the ways it feels so good to listen and obey? That's all I'm going to do. Help you listen and obey."

She smiled, staring at him behind the swaying pendulum as he furrowed his brow in an effort to shut out the poisoned sweetness in her voice. "Just think about how good it feels to put that long, thick cock of yours inside me, baby. You love fucking me so much, I know, and it's always so nice when my cunt squeezes around you and milks the cum right out of those heavy balls of yours. Just imagine how much better it could feel if you didn't have a condom in the way, sweetie pie. How much more pleasure you could feel with my slickness rubbing up against that aching shaft, in and out. In... and out."

Vanessa felt a surge of hot, tight triumph that seemed to go all the way down to her clit as she watched him struggle to resist her descriptions. God, if this was how it felt to Hal, no wonder he loved to hypnotize her so much all the time. "Think about that sexual heat, filling you up until your cock is as hard as a rock whenever you imagine putting me into a trance and commanding me to obey. Imagine having that any time you want, baby, snapping your fingers the second you come home and watching me drop to my knees so I can crawl over and suck your cock. Won't that be so nice? Won't it make you so happy?"

He was still staring down at the floor, his face locked into a mask of impassive calm, but Vanessa knew he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes away from the pendant much longer. How could he, when it swung and swayed so perfectly in front of her face and gleamed with all those captivating rainbows at every facet and every edge? She squirmed, imagining his mind slowly sinking into soft, placid compliance as her words wove an erotic spell that he couldn't possibly resist.

"You know you love turning me into your good little fucktoy," she husked out, her legs parting unconsciously as she dangled the pendant in front of her face and pictured Hal slowly succumbing to its influence. "You know you love to hypnotize me, you don't want to give up the pleasure of watching me sink into a helpless, obedient trance for you and beg to ride your big heavy cock. You don't want to ever stop brainwashing me into helpless surrender, baby doll. You won't give that up, not for anything."

Vanessa's free hand drifted down between her legs, inching her skirt up to give her access to her naked, shaven cunt, but she was careful to keep the pendant moving in the same smooth, captivating sway no matter what. She watched it closely, making sure that it kept catching the light at just the right angle to send rainbows trailing across the arc of its motion as she spoke. "It's so good when I melt into a deep, hypnotic trance for you. It turns you on so much. You want me to surrender to you right now. You know it's going to happen. You need it so bad."

Vanessa had never realized how easy it was to hypnotize someone, but it felt like the words simply popped into her head as she let her eyes go unfocused and pictured Hal finally surrendering to the pull of the hypnotic crystal and giving her what she really needed. "You want me to stare at the pendant and let my thoughts drift. To watch the pretty, sparkling stone tug my mind into its depths until my will slips away into helpless compliance to your control. You need that. So much. You need me to become a mindless fuck... fucktoy for you." Her voice hitched, a momentary swell of arousal catching in her throat and making her cunt clench around her teasing fingers.

"Y-you can't resist... fucking my mind away," Vanessa whimpered, her voice a strangled whimper as her fingers plunged deeper into her slick, hungry cunt. "You, you want me to become mindless, thoughtless, blank and compliant and horny... an obedient fucktoy to your will, forever, owned and helpless and aching for your cock..." The words were now merely stream-of-consciousness, random descriptions of the delicious joy she felt when she sank into Hal's trance and gave up control of her mind to him, but it was working. She could see him behind the mesmerizing pendant, moving closer and closer to her with a smile on his face. She had him. She had him at last.

"M-mindless fucktoy," she moaned, her eyes following the pendant despite the sudden wobbles in its swing. "B-blank, obedient, hypnotized puppet to... to your will, captured and held by your power. F-fucked and bred, bare cock pounding..." It felt suddenly difficult to speak, the sheer sensual force of the image in her mind freezing her very breath in her lungs for a moment as Vanessa's pussy built to a sudden, tingling orgasm that came almost out of nowhere the instant she pictured Hal fucking her without a condom. Taking possession of her cunt. Filling her with his seed. He'd never be able to get rid of her then, not with her belly swollen with his child. Let him try to pretend she didn't mean anything to him after that.

"F-fucking, fucking your fucktoy, breeding me, f-fucking my mind a, a, away... ggnnnh, I... I..." She felt Hal's fingers slipping the chain from her unresisting hand, and her arm dropped to the side like a puppet with cut strings as Vanessa finally gave up the struggle to hold it up. She hadn't realized how much effort it was to swing the pendant until she finally stopped, and her whole body slumped back onto the cushions in slack, mindless immobility as she relaxed completely at last. Except for the hand fingering her pussy. That hand refused to stop for anything.

"That's right, good girl," Hal said, restoring the perfect sway of the pendant as he held it just above her eyes and dangled it until Vanessa's eyelids fluttered with the effort of looking up at it. "You understand perfectly. You didn't need all that anger, did you? You didn't need to have me all to yourself. You just wanted to be above Julia. And now you are." He snapped his fingers, and a naked Julia walked into the room with a somnambulist's gait. Her eyes were open, but Vanessa could tell even in her deep trance state that the other woman wasn't really seeing anything.

The sight of Julia, slowly sinking to her knees and crawling toward them, stirred memories that Vanessa couldn't imagine how she'd ever forgotten. Memories of dangling the pendant in front of Julia's slack, uncomprehending face as she stood on the doorstep until the blonde woman smiled and nodded and allowed her entrance without a moment's thought in her placid, empty mind. Memories of speaking to her, filling her mind with Hal's instructions, programming herself and her new co-wife at the same time. Memories of feeling so good, so hot and sexy knowing that she was obeying and she didn't need to remember any of it until it was time to remember. "That's it, fucktoy," Hal cooed, and Vanessa shivered as she finally remembered at last who she truly was.

Julia approached slowly, sleepily, her expression utterly empty as she knelt between Vanessa's thighs and began to lick. "See? She's all yours. Your new plaything, just like you're mine. No more playing second fiddle, no more sneaking around. You're my best little fucktoy now, Vanessa, and you're never going to have to give that up. You can obey me forever. Isn't that so nice?"

Vanessa nodded. Another orgasm washed through her mind, sweeping away all thoughts of resistance. She wanted to be a good girl for Hal now. "Get her good and wet, Julia," Hal commanded, undoing his belt and letting his trousers fall to the floor. "I'm going to put a baby in that cunt of hers, and I want her nice and ready for my cum." Vanessa's eyes finally slipped shut, but the last sight she saw was the naked lust written on Hal's face. She smiled dreamily. Finally, he'd lost control... and wonderfully, blissfully, so had she.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers