Following Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Chris begins his journey into submission through an Ad.
2.5k words
4.19
28.8k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 2:43 PM

Christopher Waldren was melting in his 1 bedroom apartment in central London. The weather was never usually this hot in May, but this year the temperature had hit 28 degrees on a scorching hot spring day. Chris had just finished watching the Sunday afternoon football game and he decided to move to his bedroom where his portable air conditioner was stationed. He slumped into his chair at his desk and booted up his laptop. He took a sip from his cold beer that he had brought with him. He performed the usual routine of checking his emails and watching some random videos on YouTube before finally opening up the incognito window in his browser. Chris opened up a findom forum that he occasionally browsed. He quickly clicked onto the 'personals' page and sorted the page by new. He saw a couple of regular spam bots posting ads and scrolled past them. There had only been a few adverts in the past three days since he had last logged on to the site. Suddenly however, Chris spotted an ad from a user that he hadn't seen before. He quickly navigated to the page and read the post:

Hi! My name's Mandy (short for Amanda), I'm 21 and I'm a student in London!

This is my first rodeo in the world of findom and I'd love to get to know you better! I'm a 5'4" petite blonde but that won't stop me learning all about you and helping you achieve your findom goals. What I'm looking for is a finsub that will tribute me regularly and help me pay my rent and other student expenses. In return I'll learn about your fetishes and I can try and accommodate them somehow but we can work something out later!

I don't want any timewasters though so if you want to get through to me you'll have to send me an initial tribute through Paypal. The tribute must be a minimum of £50 and any more is up to you. Once you have paid me, I will reply to your email and we can see what happens. Please put any of your fetishes in your email and I will get back to you ASAP :)

Hopefully I hear from you soon!

Mandy xxx

Mandy had left her email address at the bottom of the post as well as her Paypal information. Chris sat back in his chair, taking in the advert. This was a perfect advert and Chris knew it was too good to be true. And yet the small tent in his shorts urged him to send her an email. He began massaging his cock through his shorts while reading the advert for a second time. After reading it a third time Chris couldn't help himself. He decided to draft an email:

Dear Mandy,

I saw your advert on a findom personals page and I knew I just had to send you an email and tribute. My name is Chris Waldren, I'm 32 and I'm an account director here in London. I earn a sizeable salary, enough to contribute to the findom lifestyle.

This is my first time replying to an advert and I'm very nervous. In your ad you said that you needed help with rent and other expenses and I'd love to be the man that can pay that for you. I do have a few niche fetishes which include: Female Domination, Small Penis Humiliation, Female Foot and Boot Worship, Cuckolding and Tease and Denial. I hope that this doesn't intimidate you. I am also about to send a tribute to you using this email address so that you know I'm not a time waster. I do hope that you reply and I look forward to hearing from you!

Many Thanks,

Chris

Chris finished typing out the email and began to proofread it. As he did so, he pulled down his shorts and began massaging his dick through his grey boxer briefs. He finished reading the email and hit send. Now all he had to do was PayPal Mandy his tribute. He opened PayPal and typed out her email. He decided to change the value to £100, wanting to get into her good books from the start. He didn't hit send just yet and began stroking his dick faster and harder through his underwear. Soon he was close to cumming, the pent up lust building in his balls. Soon his dick was spurting into his grey boxer briefs. At the same time as this happened, he hit the send button on his laptop, allowing £100 to vanish from his account.

"Please take my money Goddess Mandy!" He groaned quietly as his dick spurted a few strings of cum into his underwear.

He let himself settle for a few minutes before closing his laptop. He decided that a cool shower would help clean him up and cool him down. He remembered that he was meeting his friends at 4:00pm for a few drinks at a local bar and he hurried himself to get ready, pushing the email to the back of his mind.

Tuesday, May 8th, 2018, 7:57 PM

The start to the working week had flown by for Chris. He had received a large number of calls on Monday and was forced to stay late at the office till around 10:30 PM. On Tuesday he had managed to leave at a reasonable time and he had just finished his dinner. He decided to have a relaxing evening watching something on Netflix. He booted up his laptop and decided to check his personal email account before diving into a new show. There were around 15 marketing emails from various restaurants and some home office products. And then his eyes caught an email that took him completely by surprise. Mandy had replied. He opened the email. It read:

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your email. Thank your for your tribute as well, I was surprised that you had actually sent me any money, let alone double what I had asked for!

I had a read of your fetishes and I believe that I would be able to cater to them! I've done quite a bit of reading of the findom community as well and so I think that we could definitely be helpful to each other. I'd love to meet you in person for a chat so that we can get to know each other better? I am free on Saturday between 12:30 and 3pm for lunch so if you are free then let's meet up. I am of course expecting you to bring a tribute to the meeting (you can choose how much) and cover my lunch expenses as well.

I've also sent a selfie of myself and I would need one in return before we meet so that I know that you are who you say you are.

I hope you'll agree to meet and if so, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Mandy x

Chris couldn't believe his luck, he actually had a reply! His cock was straining in his boxer briefs and he gave it a gentle squeeze through his underwear. He opened the image file attached to the email and his cock nearly spurted there and then. Mandy was stunning. She had long flowing blonde hair and her pale face radiated natural beauty. He could tell that she hadn't used any makeup in the picture and this made his dick twitch. He grasped at it and began stroking. He knew he should reply first and so quickly fired an email over to Mandy. He told her that he was free to meet and he attached a selfie to the email before quickly hitting send. He quickly removed his boxer briefs and began stroking his penis again, grunting furiously. Within a few minutes he had cum again. He went to his en-suite to clean up his mess.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:57

Chris checked the email that Mandy had sent him, containing the restaurant that she had chosen for them. After her email on Tuesday, they had sent a couple of emails to each other and arranged to meet at a small Italian restaurant in Kensington. Chris rounded the corner and saw the restaurant. He quickly entered the small restaurant which was fairly quiet for a Saturday lunch. The restaurant host welcomed him.

"Welcome! Do you have a booking sir?" He asked.

"Yes, under the name Chris Waldren." Chris replied.

Chris scanned the restaurant, noting the dimly lit atmosphere with a few couples seated sparingly at tables across the restaurant. The host scanned his iPad and found Chris' booking.

"Please follow me sir, your partner is here already." He instructed, smiling warmly.

The host moved down the steps and into the main floor with Chris following closely in pursuit. They moved through the restaurant before turning right to a set of booths. Mandy was sat in the corner booth, her body turned away from Chris and the rest of the restaurant. She was scrolling through her phone.

"I'll have a waiter come over in a few minutes" the host said, leaving Chris standing at the table.

The host left the pair and Mandy stretched out her hand for Chris to shake.

"Hello Chris! It's lovely to meet you! Please take a seat." Mandy instructed, smiling.

"Hello Mandy, it's a pleasure to meet you too!" Chris said as he shook her outstretched hand.

He took his seat opposite Mandy, shrugging off his jacket as he did so, placing it on the empty sofa space of the booth.

"Let's order first and then we'll get chatting." Mandy said, passing a menu to Chris.

He took the menu from her, thanking her whilst his hands trembled as he did so. The waiter arrived and took their order. Mandy ordered a bottle of wine, a couple of starters and a risotto dish. Chris ordered a starter as well as a spaghetti dish. The waiter took the menus away and the pair began small talking, discussing their respective journeys to the restaurant as well as talk about Mandy's university degree. The waiter soon brought over all of their dishes and before the waiter left, Mandy asked him to close the door. Chris was confused at first but quickly saw the waiter slide a black gloss door across the face of the booth, enclosing Mandy and himself in.

"I found this restaurant online Chris. I saw that they had these enclosed booths and I thought that this would be perfect for us to discuss things in private." Mandy said, smiling warmly before taking a bite of food.

"Yes, it's a lovely restaurant you've chosen Mandy!" He chirped.

They ate in silence for a few minutes before Mandy sat up. Chris followed her lead.

"Let's get to business Chris. I'm going to ask you some personal questions that might make you uncomfortable but I want you to answer me honestly. Ok?" She asked, taking charge of the conversation.

"Yeah sure!" Chris replied.

"Great. Firstly, do you have a tribute for me?" She asked.

"Yes Mandy! Here you go!" Chris chimed, pulling out an envelope from his jacket pocket.

He slid the envelope across the table. Mandy opened it and quickly counted the money out. £300 was in the envelope and Chris' pulse started racing, wondering if she would be happy with this and at the thrill of the whole event. As Mandy counted the money Chris could finally take in her beauty. She was wearing a navy blue sundress and had her hair flowing naturally. She had worn sandals that Chris had caught a glimpse of as he had entered the restaurant. Her eyes were brown and her pupils had dilated at seeing the money in her hands. Chris' dick began to grow slowly. Mandy deposited the envelope into her handbag before turning back to Chris.

"Thank you for your tribute. Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yes! Yes I am, very much so!" Chris stammered excitedly.

"Good. Now I need to know Chris, how much do you earn per month?" She asked.

"Umm, £2,900 per month, £35,000 a year" He replied, a little taken aback at her forwardness.

"Good, and how much do you have per month after expenses?" She pressed.

"Around £1,200 a month I think..." He answered.

"That's a lot of money. Now don't worry Chris, I'm not some crazy girl that's going to ask for all of that money, I will be reasonable. And tell me, how big is your dick?" She asked, changing the topic of conversation.

"Uh... ummm... around 3.5 inches hard..." Chris replied hesitantly.

"Hahahaha! That's very small!" She laughed out loud.

Chris smiled meekly and looked down, feeling his cock grow in his boxers.

Mandy noticed Chris looking down and could tell that he was excited. She knew he would be easy to win over.

"Ok Chris. I think that we can be mutually beneficial for each other. How do you feel about that?" She asked.

Chris paused, excited at the proposition.

"Ok, let's do it!" He said.

"Great! I think we should meet every other Saturday to start with. How does that sound?" She asked,

"Yes Mandy, that works for me!" He replied.

"Perfect! As for today, I know you'll run home and want to jerk off as soon as you get back home won't you?" She asked mockingly.

"Y-Yes I guess so..." He replied, ashamed at his admission.

"Well we can't be having you jerk off whenever you want. From right now, I'm imposing a cum tax for you. You will send me £100 whenever you decide to cum. I will also be finding a chastity cage for you to wear which I will bring to our next meeting." Mandy decided.

"A-a chastity cage... are you sure we need that?" Chris asked nervously.

"Yes. You will wear it and I will hold your key. It's the only way to truly deny you. I will make you horny beyond belief. So I'd recommend that you enjoy the next couple of weeks without a cage on... or maybe don't if you don't want to send me a lot of money!"

"Y-yes Mandy." Chris stammered, excited beyond belief at this proposition.

"Good. Now I'm going to leave. You will pay the bill. I will see you in a couple of weeks time when I bring the chastity cage for you and we can start to explore your fetishes in greater detail." Mandy said, opening the glossy door of the booth and grabbing her handbag swiftly.

She stood up and said goodbye to Chris. Chris sat replaying the events of the past hour in his head, his cock straining in his underwear. The restaurant host came over with the bill after around five minutes.

"The bill will be £82.76 sir. Your partner said that you would be adding a £100 tip as well so I've added that on for you!" The host announced excitedly.

Chris inserted his card, paying the £182.76 bill. The host thanked him immensely, clearly ecstatic at the ridiculous tip that Chris had just left the restaurant. Chris gathered his jacket and left the restaurant, horny beyond belief and around £500 poorer.