Following Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris travels a long way for a thrilling few hours...
2.2k words
4.44
9.3k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:47

The train began slowing as Chris sat up in his seat with a renewed sense of excitement, having spent the last 5 hours playing games on his phone and taking a short nap. He checked the time on his phone and saw that there were only around 10 minutes left till his train arrived at Edinburgh Waverley Station. He had got on the train at 8:17 this morning and he was very tired.

Since his last meeting with Mandy at the start of the month, Chris hadn't seen her at all. They had spoken via text a few times and Mandy had called him twice to check in on him. Other than that they hadn't seen each other in person. At the start of June, Mandy had been accepted onto an internship programme with a marketing agency in Edinburgh. Instead of spending the summer months in London as she had planned, she had to quickly pack up and move to an apartment in Edinburgh. To accommodate this, Chris had suggested that he pay her the £950 per month rent for the next 3 months. Mandy was ecstatic when Chris had offered her this and she accepted gratefully. Only 3 weeks had passed since Mandy had moved and as a thank you, she had invited Chris to Edinburgh for lunch. She had told him to arrive at 1:00 and to only book a one way ticket, saying that she would sort out the return ticket.

Apprehension and arousal creeped into Chris as the train began arriving at the platform. He hadn't wanked in over 5 weeks and his balls felt very full. Every time he saw hot women scantily clad around London, his cock would try and grow in its cage, causing him moderate discomfort each time. The train came to a halt and moments later, the doors were being pushed open by excited passengers. Chris grabbed his rucksack from the overhead storage and slung it over his back before dismounting the carriage. He followed the crowd towards the station exit. Mandy had texted him to meet her outside the Costa coffee. As he left the station, he saw the signs for Costa, and he soon spotted Mandy waiting outside the shop. She was dressed in a pastel green sundress with flowers on it. She had brown sandals on and had a straw tote bag slung over her shoulder. Chris waved and she acknowledged this with a small wave in return.

"Hi!" He said excitedly as he reached her.

"Hi Chris! How have you been?" She asked him.

"I've been good thanks, how have you been?" He asked out of courtesy.

"Good thank you! Super busy with the internship though. Why don't we go to the restaurant I've chosen!" She replied.

She moved to leave the station and Chris followed her. They strolled out into the bright sunlight that shone on their faces. They strolled down the boulevard, chatting about their busy work lives and catching up on other gossip. Soon they arrived at a Mexican restaurant and they were quickly shown to their seats. They ordered food which arrived promptly and once they had finished eating Mandy spoke.

"How has it been with the... you know what locked on?" Mandy asked, lowering her voice even though the restaurant wasn't very busy.

"Really tough to be honest. Luckily work has kept me busy, but the evenings can be really frustrating." He replied.

"Well don't worry Chris, that will change later today... as long as you have brought everything that I requested?" She asked.

"Yes of course, I've got it all with me!" He replied, excited at the prospect of being released later on.

"Good boy, let's finish up and then we can go and sort you out!" She replied.

They finished up their food and soon the waiter returned with their bill. It came to £67 and the waiter was delighted when mandy suggested adding a tip of £33 to round the bill up to £100. Chris paid the bill, his dick trying to grow as he typed in his pin, before they gathered their belongings and walked back down the boulevard back to the station. As they entered the station again, Mandy gave Chris some instructions.

"Ok, If you want your release slave, you're going to have to follow me into that public toilet over there discreetly is that understood?" She asked, gesturing towards a nearby door.

"Yes miss!" He replied eagerly.

"Good. I'm going to go in now. Wait a couple of minutes and then follow me in" She replied.

Without saying anything else she walked across the walkway and slipped into the cubicle. Chris was nervous and kept looking around anxiously, trying to make sure that nobody was watching him. He checked his watch before moving across the busy walkway and he quickly slipped into the cubicle as well. The cubicle was fairly large with only a toilet and a small sink at the far wall with plenty of space for the pair to fit into. Mandy locked the door behind him.

"Strip naked for me please." She instructed him.

"Yes mistress." Chris replied.

He shrugged off his rucksack and placed it onto the dirty floor of the cubicle. He took off his jacket before pulling off his white t-shirt. He chucked them both onto the floor before removing his trousers. He bent over and removed his shoes and socks, letting his feet touch the cold floor. Finally he took off his red boxers. He removed them hesitantly before tossing them onto his pile of clothes. He stood naked in front of Mandy, his cock pushing against the metal cage. Mandy took a moment to inspect him, eyeing up his body.

"Good boy! Now, I believe you have something for me?" She asked.

Chris turned around and began rummaging through his rucksack. He found the envelope at the bottom and eased it out of his rucksack. He got on his knees in front of Mandy, holding the envelope above his head. Remembering the script that he had prepared he spoke to Mandy.

"Mistress, please accept my tribute of £500. The money doesn't deserve to be given to a pathetic, tiny dick loser like me. You deserve all of this money Mistress, please take it from me!" He pleaded.

"You're right loser, this is all mine!" She exclaimed, snatching the envelope from him.

"Thank you mistress!" He replied, his dick straining in its cage.

"Now. Did you bring the other item that I asked for?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." Chris replied.

He turned around, still on his knees, and reached into his rucksack. He pulled out a flogger that he had bought online. He turned back and presented it to Mandy.

"Good boy. Now stand up, hands on the wall and ass out!" She demanded, taking the flogger from him.

Chris stood up and placed his hands on the wall. He was nervous and yet this is what he had requested when Mandy had emailed his a week ago. He positioned himself so that his ass was away from the wall and he prepared for the inevitable.

"Not a single sound from you pindick, understood?" Mandy asked, caressing his ass with her hand.

"Yes mistress." Chris replied.

There was a pause before Mandy raised the flogger and whipped his ass hard. Chris let out a small, quiet grunt before steadying himself again. She whipped him again, this time he was more prepared. Mandy began whipping him, taking a small pause between each stroke. Soon enough his ass was red and his breathing had intensified. Mandy raised the flogger, and with all the force that she could muster, flogged him hard one last time. Chris' legs buckled a little at this and he took a sharp intake of breath before steadying himself.

"Good boy! You handled that well." She told him.

"Thank you mistress!" Chris said, turning back to face her.

"Now... time for your little dicklette to come out of that cage!" She replied.

Chris was relieved to hear those words and he perked up as Mandy reached into her tote bag in search of the key. Her hand emerged moments later with the key. Chris nearly jumped with excitement.

"You'd do anything for this key wouldn't you loser?" She asked him, twirling the key in her fingers.

"Yes mistress, please, I'll do anything" Chris stammered.

"So fucking pathetic... Ok go on then, unlock it loser." She said, passing him the key.

Chris inserted the key and turned the lock, which sprung open. He gently pulled open the cage and removed it, placing it on the sink. He struggled with the base ring but that was soon off as well. He looked at Mandy for permission.

"Kneel in front of the toilet, I want your disgusting sperm going straight into the bowl." She instructed.

Chris complied, moving towards the toilet and kneeling in front of the bowl. His 3.5" dick only just reached over the bowl.

"Ok, you can only jerk with two fingers loser... off you go!" Mandy instructed.

Chris didn't need a second invitation. He took his index finger and thumb and began rubbing the head of his penis. He went at a slow pace, trying to savour the build up. Mandy moved behind him and he couldn't see her any more. He heard some movement behind him and moments later mandy reached around him. She stuffed his face with her panties and Chris took in a deep inhale, trying to sniff the sweet smell from the panties. This caused his arousal to heighten and as Mandy took the underwear away, he announced that he was close to cumming.

"Go on them, cum for me you horny pindick!" She moaned into his ear.

"Fuck... fuck it's nearly there!" He announced.

He rubbed under the tip of his head and this caused him to cum close to cumming. Before he knew what was happening however, Mandy had grabbed his hands and pinned them behind his back. He looked down, horrified as his cum dribbled out of his penis. He watched as his ruined orgasm drained into the bowl. He felt no pleasure at all and as his dick twitched a couple of times, he felt even hornier than before. He wanted to grab his dick and pleasure himself more than anything, but Mandy's grip was tight and a minute later, his orgasm was completely gone. She held his arms painfully behind his back until his erection subsided. She silently handed him the cage and he put it back onto his penis, completely frustrated. He locked the cage shut and handed Mandy the key.

"Good boy. I know that must have been very difficult for you." She said.

"Yes mistress, I just wanted an orgasm..." He tailed off.

"And you got one pet. I wanted you to understand that what brings me pleasure is seeing you squirm as you deny yourself more and more for me. I know that you must be so frustrated but I promise you, you have pleased me a great deal today." She said.

Chris smiled up at her at this praise.

"I want you to learn to love being denied for me, to crave it. And to keep sending me money to make your dick hard in that little cage." She told him.

"Yes mistress, I love serving you!" He said, cheering up a bit.

"Good boy. Now here's your return train ticket, it leaves in twelve minutes." She said handing him a train ticket.

"Thank you mistress." He replied.

"You're welcome. You can transfer me the £128 for the ticket when you're on the train." She told him.

"Yes mistress." He said.

"Good. Now I'm going to Chris. You get dressed and then get to your platform ok?" She told him.

"Yes mistress, thank you." He said.

Mandy caressed his cheek before moving to the door. She unlocked it and quickly slipped out unnoticed. Chris locked the door quickly behind her. He then put his clothes back on, tossed the flogger into his rucksack before leaving the toilet. He navigated to platform 12 and made it in time for his train. He stepped onboard and took his seat. As the train began to trundle back towards London, he remembered that he needed to send Mandy the train money. He opened up his banking app and sent her £130 for the ticket. Within a minute she had sent him a text:

Thank you for the money! Did you enjoy today?

He quickly texted a reply:

Yes mistress, thank you!

He thought that that was that, but she sent him one more text:

Good boy. I've left you a little treat in the bottom of your rucksack... enjoy xx

Chris tucked his phone away and rummaged in his rucksack. At the bottom of the bag he saw Mandy's black lacy pair of underwear. He felt the material in his fingers and looked around. The carriage was full, otherwise he would have taken them out and sniffed them there and then. He resigned himself to worshipping them when he got back home. Chris fell into a light snooze as the train began taking him back home.