Following Her Dream Ch. 17

Story Info
Janet and Rachel's reunion and a dream realized. Finale.
9.9k words
4.77
8.5k
5

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had expected to confront Janet the moment she returned home, but found the place empty upon her arrival. It was a bit of a surprise, given Janet's penchant adherence to her schedule that Rachel had become all too familiar with. Rachel none the less welcomed the postponement of whatever was to come, allowing her a few more moments of assured freedom.

However, the wait did nothing to settle the turmoil her thoughts found themselves in. Rachel began to doubt if this was the best idea. For all she knew, Janet still had a way to put her under. As soon as the door opened, Rachel could be mindless with just a single word. She'd be all alone, at the mercy of Janet's lust for control. She'd be made to do anything, and made to love it.

She knew it was due to Janet's conditioning that she felt a twinge of excitement at the idea.

Maybe she should have asked Emma to come with after all. If anything, a witness would have Janet thinking twice about putting her under right away. Was it fair of her to risk her friend's freedom for a chance of her own, even if for just a few minutes?

She may still have time. She could still call Emma. Maybe she could even warn her not to look at the tablet in the process. The two of them could wrest the device away from Janet. They could use it on her, make her normal again. Once Janet was dealt with, Rachel could simply make Emma forget about it. She then could live her life, free from the control of others.

That was assuming that Janet didn't trigger Rachel and have her turn against her best friend. Maybe Janet would have Rachel hold Emma down. Rachel would force her to stare into the device, whispering words of surrender into her ear until she lay limp in Rachel's arms, ready to do whatever Janet wanted.

There were so many ways this could go down, most of them ending with Rachel on her knees. Before she could even pull her phone out, she heard the keys sliding into the lock on the other side of the door.

So much for any help.

This was it, the moment of truth. Rachel had no idea what the fuck she was going to do. She got up from the stool and stood in front of the door.

It swung open. When Janet looked up, the smile faded from her face as her eyes went wide. "Rachel?"

Janet let go of the tablet, the device falling to the floor with a thud, protected by its case. She rushed at Rachel, throwing her arms around her friend, so elated to see her again. She put her head against Rachel's chest, never wanting to let go. She could hear Rachel's steady but fast-beating heart, and it brought her a sense of comfort.

Rachel scrunched her nose as she caught a whiff of Janet. The girl reeked of sex, and it filled her with disappointment. She made no move to return the embrace.

Noticing this, Janet pulled away. She looked up at Rachel, seeing the impassive look that was returned to her. Her heart sank, the reaction dashing any hope Janet had that Rachel would be happy to see her as well. She knew it was a naive expectation, but it did little to diminish the relief she felt just to see Rachel again. It wouldn't be easy, but the best she could hope for now was to make amends.

"Where have you been all this time?" Janet choked out. She wiped away the moisture collecting at her eyes and sniffled.

Rachel didn't answer. Instead, she turned around and approached the kitchen table, taking a seat. She was still herself, as far as she could tell. Whether or not that meant anything, she wasn't sure. She gestured to the empty chair across from her.

After Janet followed suit, the two stared at each other in silence.

Janet squirmed in place. "I'm glad you came back." She looked away, Rachel's oppressive, wordless gaze becoming too much for her. It was just like before, just like the day Rachel left. At least this time Rachel was here of her own volition. Perhaps this time she would stay.

Janet took a deep breath. You got this, Janet. "I'm sorry for what I said, Rachel. I didn't mean to scare you away. I just wanted to be completely honest with you." She took a tentative glance upwards, but Rachel remained as stone-faced as ever.

"You know... the worst thing about this last week wasn't that you were gone. It hurt, but no... it was that every new day was starting to feel more and more normal, as if the days themselves were trying to tell me that I'd be able to move on without you. I hated myself for feeling that way. I don't want those days to be the new normal.

"I understand you may not like the idea of me continuing to use the device. I can't help how I felt when I used it on you..." Janet expected some sort of reaction from Rachel at that, but got nothing. She had no clue if that was a good sign or not. "I just want to remind you that... that you're more important. If necessary, I can give up the control if it means I can be with you. Anything you want, you can make it happen. We can go back to how things used to be. Even if it's just as friends... I'd find a way to live with that," Janet pointed at the device, all but forgotten over by the front door. "You can make me live with that."

Janet held her breath, having said all she could think of to say. It was up to Rachel now, and this time Janet hoped things would turn out differently.

If Rachel was affected by, Janet's words, she didn't show it. "What did you do to me last week?"

"I..." Janet was caught off guard by the sharp, accusing tone of Rachel's question. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything, I undid it. I undid everything I could, just before you left."

"You're lying!" Rachel's nostrils flared.

"Rachel, no... I..."

"Prove it." Now Rachel was pointing to the device. She kept her eyes on Janet, still wary that she might be put under at any moment, and there was nothing Rachel could do about it. Janet hadn't tried anything yet, but Rachel knew she was hiding something. Janet couldn't fool her with that act of innocence anymore.

"Rachel, that's not necessary," Janet protested. "I'm telling the..."

She saw the conviction on Rachel's face. Regardless of why Rachel was reacting this way, appeasing her seemed like the best course of action. If Janet wanted to be trusted, then she would need to trust in Rachel as well.

Janet retrieved the tablet from the floor before returning to her seat.

When the device was placed on the table and opened, Rachel grabbed it by the sides. She held it with a tight grip to ensure that Janet couldn't turn it around on her. She watched as Janet poked and prodded at the screen, presumably loading up the program.

As screen came to life, Janet closed her eyes. With a slow, deep breath, she pictured Rachel's smiling face, a reminder of the happier times that they shared. It gave Janet hope as she opened her eyes and looked at the tablet.

The colors danced across the screen, and she let out a sigh. Her thoughts slowed as her face relaxed into a calm expression. The screen consumed her vision as the image in her head began to fade until all that was left was the shifting colors in her mind.

Rachel watched as Janet slumped into the chair, her eyes dull and lidded. She let out the breath she was holding, safe from the worry that Janet would subjugate her once more. Now that Janet was under, Rachel could... she could do anything she wanted. Now she had the power to change Janet. She could return Janet to the shy roommate she used to be. Janet said herself she'd be okay with that anyways.

That wouldn't resolve her current issue, though. Right now all that mattered was removing whatever Janet had done since the beginning. She wanted her life back. Janet may have said she already removed everything, but Rachel just needed to force the truth out of her. Once that was done, only then would she consider changing Janet.

"Listen to me, Janet. You have to answer my questions, completely and honestly. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"You won't try to put me under. If I tell you to sleep, you will return to this state. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

It was time for resolution. "Wake up." Rachel didn't even wait for Janet to come fully out of it. "I'll ask you again, what did you do to me last week?"

"I undid everything, that's all. I promise." Janet already knew it to be the truth, and hopefully now Rachel would to. Now they could move past whatever this was.

Rachel looked away, growling in frustration.

"Rachel," Janet implored, trying to get her attention, "why do you think I did something to you?"

"You don't seem to have a problem changing people, why would I believe you wouldn't do it to me again? You admitted to wanting to yourself." As Janet stared back in shock, hurt by the accusation, Rachel reached into her pocket, pulling out the strips of paper. She tossed them onto the table.

The papers came to a rest just in front of Janet. She reached out and unfolded the ragged pieces. As she held them in her hand, creased every which way, Janet recognized them as the missing pages from Rachel's diary that Janet had thought were destroyed.

Rachel pointed to them. "The things I wrote in that paper... did you make me feel that way?"

Janet shook her head. "I just told you not to be bothered by the changes I made to you. I never said anything about liking it." Janet felt a sense of vindication over the forced truth of her words. Ever since the beginning, she had doubts about Rachel's reaction to the program, always wondering if she had said something unintentional. She was finally able to feel liberated of that source of worry, but now she had one more to deal with.

"Rachel, please, tell me what's going on. Why do you think I've done something to you?"

Rachel looked away once more, her hand clenching into a fist on the table.

"Rachel?" Janet whispered.

Rachel slammed her fist down. She fixated on Janet with panicked eyes as she shouted, "Because I shouldn't want this! You... you had to have made me want this! It's the only explanation that fits, you made me feel this way! The dreams I had, with you controlling me, you made me have those. You made me love them -- made me love you!" Her voice was distraught as her eyes began to water. When she finished shouting, her body was shaking, her breathing shallow and ragged. Worst of all, her cunt was crying for attention. She looked at the table, ashamed of her confession.

Janet shook her head, her mouth agape. She tried to think of anything that would support what Rachel had just revealed. She thought she returned Rachel to normal, but maybe there was something that Janet had forgotten, some unassuming command she made that she hadn't accounted for. If there was indeed nothing, then that would mean... "Rachel?" Janet said, nervous over what she was about to do.

On the verge of tears, Rachel glanced back up at Janet. She followed Janet's every movement as the girl left her seat to tower over Rachel.

"Stand up." Janet's voice was forceful yet compassionate.

Rachel obeyed.

"Take off your shirt."

Rachel's eyes went wide as her breath hitched. Without thought, her hands drifted to the hem of her shirt. She looked down at them as if they were being controlled by some unknown force, but she knew they weren't. She looked back at Janet, her eyes pleading, as she lifted the fabric over her head and onto the floor. She brought her hands up to cover her exposed chest.

"Put your hands down," Janet commanded.

Rachel could only stare at Janet with fear and excitement as her hands dropped to her sides.

Janet had to look up to keep eye contact with Rachel, but she made sure it was never broken. "Kiss me."

"Janet, no... don't do this..." Her voice was weak and unconvincing.

"All you have to do is put me under, tell me to sleep. You can make me stop, if that's what you truly want. It's up to you to decide." Janet reached up to place a hand on Rachel's cheek. "Otherwise... kiss me."

Rachel hesitated. Part of her mind was still telling her this had to be due to some sort of programming. Janet was making her follow her will. She had found a way out of the programming, just like she did with Violet. That was the only way.

At that moment, she stopped caring.

Rachel reached out and grabbed Janet, pulling her close. She lowered her head and pressed her lips against Janet's in a deep, satisfying kiss. All worries about being controlled faded in that one moment. With that one kiss, she accepted what it was her body was trying to tell her all along, and her pussy throbbed in excitement over her acknowledgment.

Janet began placing delicate kisses down Rachel's neck and across her bare shoulder. "Strip," she instructed.

Rachel tilted her head back and closed her eyes, a rush of ecstasy radiating out from Janet's touch. She reached down to remove the rest of her clothing, the effort made difficult as Janet's hands trailed across her skin, causing her limbs to tremble. Only when she finished did Janet step back.

Janet's heart was pounding in her chest. With Rachel now naked before her, Janet took in her entire beauty. She saw Rachel's body flush in response. When she looked back up into Rachel's eyes, Janet began removing her own clothing. She did so at a deliberately slow pace, watching for Rachel's every reaction, loving the way Rachel's eyes would follow her hands wherever they moved.

Leaving her underwear on, Janet commanded Rachel to follow her to the bedroom. When they arrived, Janet guided her to the edge of the bed. Rachel was staring up at her now, just the way it should be. She pointed to her underwear, demanding that Rachel be the one to take the last piece of clothing off.

With shaky hands, Rachel reached out and wrapped her thumbs under the band of the fabric before sliding them down Janet's smooth legs. Her face came within inches of Janet's sex, and she couldn't look away.

Janet pressed on Rachel's shoulders until Rachel took the hint and collapsed onto the bed. She pulled on Rachel's knees until she was positioned with her hips just over the edge, her head craned up to watch. Janet then knelt down and said, "Your last command is to enjoy this."

"Wait," Rachel called out.

Janet held off, worried about what Rachel was going to say. She wanted this so much, and didn't want to stop. She saw the conflict written on Rachel's face.

"Please," Rachel begged, "don't let this be another dream..." The smile that Janet gave melted Rachel's heart. She watched as Janet leaned in and buried her face between her legs. The experience was everything she could have ever hoped for.

As Janet's tongue went to work, Rachel threw her head back onto the mattress, a loud moan escaping her throat. She brought her hands up to caress her tits as Janet's skilled mouth sent spasms through her body.

The orgasm came quick and with devastating force. She clamped her legs around Janet's head as she squirmed on the bed.

With the vice-like grip holding her in place, Janet continued to lap at Rachel. Only when Rachel settled down was Janet released, gasping and content.

All anxiety had washed away from Rachel with that one orgasm. Her mind felt at peace for the first time in days. When Janet climbed onto the bed next to her, Rachel gave her a soft smile. "Thank you, Janet." She leaned in for another kiss.

Janet let her head rest on Rachel's shoulder. She gently circled Rachel's hardened nipple with her thumb, enjoying the warmth of Rachel's soft flesh against her own.

She looked up at Rachel with remorse. "I'm sorry for everything I put you through, Rachel. If I had known what was going to happen to you because of my actions... If I had known earlier what you meant to me..." Janet wondered how things may have turned out if she never erased Rachel's memories, if she never made the device. Was there ever a possibility for them to be together like this? Knowing where they were now, was it worth all the things they went through?

Janet decided now was not the time for such ruminations. All that mattered right now was this shared moment. "I promise I didn't make any changes to you."

Rachel smiled back. "I believe you," she said before sliding down the bed to return the favor.

***

Awareness slowly came back to Rachel. She found herself sitting in the living room on a chair. Her nudity was evident in the calm living room air.

There was rustling behind her. When she went to turn her head to see what it was, she realized that her body was frozen.

Rachel tried to call out. Her mouth wouldn't move, and no sound escaped her throat. All she could do was stare straight ahead at the wall. She didn't know what was going on, and felt like she should be panicking, yet she remained calm.

Movement appeared in her peripheral vision. She couldn't even move her eyes to get a better look. It didn't matter, as Janet soon placed an empty chair in front of Rachel and sat down.

She was just as nude as Rachel.

Being shorter, Janet's head fell just below Rachel's direct line of sight. Rachel could still make out the nervous smile on Janet's face. She was so cute when she tried to act confident, and Rachel wondered what was going to happen.

When she saw Janet move her hand, Rachel tried in vain to focus on it. She was just able to notice the way Janet placed her hand low on her thigh.

Rachel wanted to gasp as she felt something touch her own leg, but her breathing remained relaxed and steady. As Janet snaked her fingers up the smooth, tender skin of her leg, Rachel felt the same thing in turn. Her body yearned with anticipation as the phantom digits approached her pussy.

All her thoughts were on the sensations meandering their way up her inner thigh. Rachel was caught of guard when she felt something grope her tit. Sure enough, when she directed her immobile attention towards Janet, she saw Janet pawing at her own chest.

Rachel needed to be able to look directly into Janet's eyes, to drink in her beauty as she savored the sensations that Janet was providing. More so, she needed to encourage Janet to keep going, to slide her fingers into her own cunt so that Rachel could enjoy the feeling herself.

In her current state, none of this was possible.

As if reading Rachel's mind, Janet's hand found it's way to her clit as she began circling it with her fingers.

Rachel retreated into her mind, relishing the blissful touches that seemed to be telegraphed across the room between the two girls. Her body saw all that Janet was doing, her mind need only react.

When Janet inserted one finger, Rachel was ecstatic. Another finger, and she was crying out for Janet in her head. That is, until the experience halted, snapping Rachel back to reality.

She was shouting for Janet to continue. There's no way she could stop there. Only when she saw Janet with the dildo in her hand did she understand what was to come.

Rachel wasn't prepared when she felt the ethereal dildo slide into her cunt. She could feel the phallic rubber spread her so perfectly, yet she knew if she were to look down all she would see were her dripping lips, unmoved.

Her thoughts were silenced as she felt the dildo push itself into her depths. All that mattered was the pleasure she felt as Janet began pumping the dildo, faster and faster.

Rachel knew she should have cum by now, but the pleasure kept on building. To what end, she didn't know. She could hear Janet moaning, and it only spurred her on.

"Cum with me," she heard Janet squeak out, and Rachel did. Her mind washed away in the orgasm, her body entirely still.

"Wake up, Rachel."

The words cut through the pleasure. They latched onto Rachel's mind, dragging it back up towards the light. The world rushed at her as her body shook. Her eyes landed on Janet's and she leapt off her chair.

Rachel straddled Janet, holding her close. She pressed their lips together as Janet continued to squirm from her own orgasm.