Fomenting a Coup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick cried out in unprepared pain, babbled his unheeded requests for mercy, and otherwise acted out the first, surprise taking of a virgin as Doug had demanded that he do.

Satisfied with the performance, Doug pulled out of Nick's ass, twisted the young man around and forced him down on his knees, still using the grip he had on Nick's hair, and presented his cock for sucking. Nick, whimpering and panting, gave the older man an expert blow job, bringing him off, not being shy about taking the cum in his throat.

A half hour later, Taney used the young man again, again telling him to respond as if it was for the first time—to struggle against being deflowered. Taney grabbed him from behind and bent him over the bed. Nick struggled but was subdued by having the breath knocked out of him by crushing embraces, until, moaning softly, he let his chest fall to the mattress at the foot of the bed and stretched his arms out from his sides in surrender. He continued moaning and babbling to himself as Taney knelt behind him, grasped his hips between his hands, using his thumbs to pull the young man's butt cheeks apart, and ate out Nick's hole.

Standing and leaning over Nick's back, Taney whispered "Such slim hips" and then, as Nick cried out and writhed, he wrapped one arm around Nick's belly and cupped the young man's chin with the other hand, forced himself inside Nick's passage, and fucked him in long, deep strokes. Once he had set up a rhythm, the hand he'd had holding Nick's jaw moved into the hair on the back of Nick's head, gripped tightly, and arched Nick's back up into him with Nick's head pressed into Taney's shoulder.

Nick whimpered and groaned, but he fell into the rhythm, causing his passage walls to undulate over the stroking cock and setting up a counter rocking that put the efforts of the two into synch and had Taney groaning and moaning as deeply as Nick did in the fuck.

"Yes, yes. Now you want it from me. I've plucked your male cherry and all is lost to you other than the pleasure of now wanting it—wanting it from me, because I do you so well. Yes, like that. You're doing great."

When Taney came, it was with complete satisfaction. He let Nick fall onto the bed. Nick turned onto his back, with Doug still hovering over him. The young man lay there, giving Doug a look of worship. The fingers of one hand reached out to touch Doug on the thigh, holding the man in place to watch Nick languidly stroke himself off with the other hand. Nick moved the fingers touching Doug's thigh to the man's cock, and Nick stroked Doug into another erection. After Nick came, he dug his feet into the edge of the bed, raised his pelvis, pulled Doug's shaft into him, and the two fucked again.

The scene of the initiation and conversion of the virgin was complete.

Later, in the hall outside the bedroom, leaving Nick, stretched out on the bed, panting and mewing and purring, Taney settled the sale with Mahmud Paradee.

"He'll do nicely. A good mix of innocence and professionalism, and he's a real beauty. Doesn't look his age. He'll be a smash hit."

"We have been very happy with him. Quick turnover helps business, though. Can you tell me where you're taking him?" Paradee had assumed that Taney was a procurer for another male brothel somewhere. Taney hadn't indicated otherwise. Paradee was interested in whether the young man would be competition for his services.

"Central Africa," Taney answered.

"Allah help the young man then," Paradee said, with a frown. "They are monsters—physically huge and cruel—in the interior of Africa."

"I think he will serve the purpose," was all Taney said before reentering the room; turning Nick on his belly; climbing on top of, mounting, and penetrating him; and beginning the fuck one more time. This time wasn't to check the young man's prowess and endurance out. This time was for Doug Taney's personal pleasure.

Nick didn't seem to mind it either.

* * * *

"The truth is that he isn't my son. I've been watching you, General, and I know you're interested. You could take him home with you today, no questions asked, if you were willing to cooperate with us in something that would be in your interest anyway. Our gift to you."

"And you would expect him back in what condition?"

"He'd be a gift. You could do as you like with him and dispose of him as you like." The general's cruelty and terminal use of young men was well known.

General Beno Mabele, army commander of a central African nation, drew closer into Doug Taney, from the American embassy. "I'm listening."

Taney told him what he could cooperate in to be able to take the nineteen-year-old young man going by the name of Derick MacGraw home with him and use the youth as he liked. He was well known for preferring young, blond men and using them totally.

"Can he take it?" the general asked. "He looks like he wouldn't last more than a quarter hour."

"You can get at least an hour out of him. A few days if you pace yourself. I bought him from a Moroccan brothel."

That impressed the general. He knew about Moroccan brothels.

They were on the tennis courts of the Armed Forces Officer Training Academy in the country's capital city. Every Saturday morning, General Mabele hosted what appeared to be an impromptu round-robin tennis exercise invitational for his officers and interested members of the foreign diplomatic community. In truth, it was a major information-gathering and deal-making venue in which Mabele kept his hand on the pulse of the nation's business and its interactions with foreign countries. The nation was a volatile one, experienced in changes of leadership by coup, and Mabele was possibly the second-most powerful figure in the country, behind the president, who Mabele currently supported, not just in policy, but with backup military force. Mabele ruled the country's army with an iron fist and by personal, tribal loyalty. The president was from a different tribe, so the balance was tenuous.

Coup or no coup? The possibility of one lingered in the air and was the cause of much activity in the foreign diplomatic corp. The Americans were at the forefront of working to tip the balance in their favor. They had discovered General Mabele's sexual preference. They were willing to back him as the next president here if he cooperated with them.

The general had locked his attention on Nick as soon as he and Doug Taney arrived at the army school tennis courts. Taney, of course, had planned that this be the case. Nick's pristine white tennis gear, designed to fit his perfect form closely made him stand out against the older diplomats and African army officers who had come out to the six adjacent courts. The sleek, youthful body of the young blond attracted even more attention when he stripped his tennis shirt off. It was so hot on the courts that most of the men played bare-chested. The general was bare-chested as well. He was magnificently muscular and of a glistening ebony hue. The scars on his chest, honestly won in battle, only enhanced the arousal he surfaced in any man who was so inclined.

When Nick played across the net from the general, the electricity between the two, Nick for a muscular, massive black man, and Mabele for a slim, young blond, was almost palpable. Their imaginations raised the identical image—Mabele lying on top of a squirming but completely controlled Nick on the tennis court, mounted and stroking.

The courts accommodated twenty-four players at a time and there were more than thirty in attendance. The weather was blazing hot and humid enough to cut with a knife, and the players paused for lengthy times to replace fluids and to do the business that brought most of them out in the first place.

Nick was the only one there younger than twenty. He also was the best-looking man there. It was almost more than General Mabele, who buzzed around him, trying to find out who this beautiful new young man was—where he came from and what he was doing there—could bear. Doug Taney was fairly new to the country too and was assumed to be connected with the Station—the intelligence office—of the American embassy. Was the young man a new employee there too? Nick claimed to be on vacation from a college in the States and Taney hinted to selected men that Nick might somehow be related to him. So, the rumor spread that Nick was Taney's son.

After Mabele had maneuvered to be taking a break at the same time as Nick was, Nick having shown, thanks to his college sports training, that he played tennis well, and had, for a second time, devoted attention to Nick, the others interested in the young man knew to back off. No one tangled with General Mabele, especially when he was in heat. Seeing the general's interests had been established, Taney managed to be alone with the general long enough to offer Nick to him in exchange for his cooperation with the U.S. intelligence plan to move him into the presidency via a military coup.

"Ramifications when the young man disappears?" the general asked.

"All covered. It will be as he never existed," Taney answered.

"You know what I'm asking—why I'm asking it?" the general said.

"It's perfectly clear. The young man will be yours to use and dispose of as you like. No one will question it if he disappears."

"How will I know he's worth the effort. He looks good, but he may not be enjoyable."

"You can try him out before deciding."

Thus, when the tennis session was winding down and General Mabele offered to show Doug Taney and Nick around the school building adjacent to the tennis courts, Taney begged off but said that Nick should go ahead and take the tour. Nick readily agreed without even asking how he would get back to Taney's house.

But Nick didn't just fall conveniently in the plan. He smiled and said, "I'm soaked with sweat from the workout on the court. Maybe we could make arrangements for another time."

"This is an army facility," Mabele said, "and physical training is a key part of our program. We have showers and locker room facilities in the school building. You brought other clothes you can change into, didn't you?"

"Yes, of course," Nick answered.

"Well, then, shall we take a look at the school? I'll have my chauffeur take him where he needs to go," Mabele said, with a smile, turning to speak to Taney and not waiting for Nick to answer. Both Taney and the general knew that where Nick would be taken wouldn't be back to Taney's house, if Mabele was pleased with how Nick took his cock. What the general didn't know, though, was that Nick also knew he would be going elsewhere.

Nick didn't know he'd be fucked right there at the school, though, with General Mabele believing it was Nick's first time with a man.

Nick put on a good performance as the general, with two hefty lieutenants standing outside the door on guard, wrapped his arm around Nick in the communal shower room, under the running shower head, and grabbed the young man's cock with one hand and captured Nick's lips with his own. The two had been standing, naked, under shower heads at opposite ends of the shower chamber and had been eying each other. Mabele had a massive, muscular build and a thick, jet-black cock that would have hung low, descending from an unruly, curly-hear bush, if he hadn't been in full erection. Nick looked like a Michelangelo angel. He too was in erection, so the two men didn't need an interpreter to speak the attraction they had for each other.

In keeping with the chaste persona he was trying to sell, Nick broke away from the embrace and moved toward the doorway into the locker room, but the strong Mabele, moving like a jungle cat, intercepted him, wrapped his arms around the young man, and drew him back into the interior of the shower room and under a cascade of water. The two men wrestled, Nick obviously losing traction as Mabele manhandled him, pushed him up against the tiled wall, choked him into breathless submission with a grip on the young man's throat while he was exploring Nick's body with his other hand, and put him on his cock.

Pressing Nick's chest into the soap-slicked back wall, the general had one arm wrapped around Nick's belly and the other hand at Nick's throat, arching the young man's head back into the hollow of Mabele's shoulder, while Nick screamed bloody murder and the general mounted, penetrated, and fucked him from the rear, thinking he was taking the young man for the first time, and reveling in his victory—and in Nick's screams of stretching violation.

He muttered, "You're fucked now. Relax, open to me. You'll take it better."

Pulling away from the wall, Mabele went into a slight crouch, held Nick to him, the young man's ass skewered on his cock, Nick bent over and his legs and arms dangling, his feet off the shower floor, and used the strength of his forearm wrapped around Nick's belly to pull him on and off the shaft. Accepting his defeat, Nick relaxed as directed and as he was far more schooled in that Mabele realized—or wanted to believe—and Mabele fucked the young man to his buried ejaculation. Nick had already come, his seed dribbling down his thighs.

Mabele let Nick's body puddle down to the wet floor of the shower and he came down hovered on top of the trembling body. Mabele glided his hands over Nick's body, quietening the young man down and whispering words of approval and consolation to him. Nick stiffened as he assumed he should when the general said they'd do it again in a few minutes, but then he relaxed, opened his stance to give greater access to his curves and crevices to the general's searching hand, and moaned his total surrender.

After letting Nick rest while the general cooed to him about how desirable and nice he was, the general said, "Since you took it so well and have now done it with a man, you have two choices—I can use you again and have my men throw you into the river, or you can willingly come to my house and submit to me as I want. If you choose to come with me, you will have to willingly serve me."

Nick chose life—as it was predetermined that he would. And when the general laid him out on the wet, tiled floor of the shower room, Nick lay there, panting and whimpering, but taking the black cock for a second time, propped up on his elbows, and watching down the length of his slim, trembling body, as Mabele, kneeling below him, knees pushed under Nick's buttocks to raise the young man's hips, grasped Nick's knees with his hands and spread them, as his mammoth cock moved in and out of Nick's hole. The general moved over Nick's body, snaking an arm under the young man's lower back, pulling Nick up, close, underneath him. He was fucking deeper, harder, faster. Nick groaned, dug his fingernails into the ebony man's shoulder blades, wrapped his legs around the man's meaty buttocks, and panted hard as his hips moved with the fuck. He wasn't acting anymore. He was lost to the fuck.

"Yes, you want it now," Mabele growled as he pumped.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" Yes, completely independent of the plan, Nick did want it from the virile, demanding general with the monster cock now. And he was getting it now.

The young man gauged his acceptance of his plight and slowly over the next few days introduced the ways of pleasing a man that he had been taught earlier in his travels across Europe and then at the brothel in Tangier.

The general was flattered that he had brought out the talented willingness in the luscious young blond. He put off a terminal-use session as he was getting such good sport from the young man. Increasingly, though, higher arousal could only come with crueler use. Time was not on Nick's side.

* * * *

Nick held there, suspended over the police chief's muscular body, his palms and feet flat on the mattress, in the position of the crab, his face facing the revolving ceiling fan overhead, his body shimmering and trembling, as General Mabele pumped his cum up into the soft core of the young man. The man seemed to have an endless reservoir of cum. Mabele, like most powerful men in his country, was a macho man who would have nothing to do with condoms. Mabele then withdrew his cock from Nick's ass in a long glide that tore a gasp and sigh out of the young man, pulled Nick's his body down on top of his in a close embrace, fisted Nick's cock, and relentlessly and vigorously stroked the young man off.

Mabele was still half hard when he released his close embrace, rolled Nick to one side of the bed, and rolled to the other edge himself and sat on the side of the bed. Nick moved to behind the back of the black giant and wrapped his arms around the general's waist. Nick kissed and licked the general's back while both of his hands, each able to take a grip on the shaft without touching each other, encased the black man's cock and started working it up again.

The general laughed. "You can't get enough of it, can you, my little chicken?" he said.

"No, I can't," Nick murmured. "I know you have more—that you want more." It was Nick's assignment to ensnare and keep a sexual hold over the general—to keep the general wanting him, keeping him alive until the mission was completed—but it wasn't all an act. He wound his torso around Mabele's hips, moving his head to the general's lap. He took the mammoth cock in his mouth, flicking his tongue on the piss slit. It was the general's turn to moan. But, after a minute of this, he laughed, pushed Nick away, rose from the bed and moved into the adjacent bathroom, leaving the door open.

"I would like more, yes, but there's a meeting to go to—an important meeting." He moved about the bathroom, at the sink, at the toilet, and then in the shower. Nick lay on the bed, within the general's line of sight, and stroked his cock in an enticing pose while the general went about his business. Mabele was still in erection, though, when he came out of the shower.

"Come here," he gruffly said, and Nick came out of the bed and into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet, with the general crouched over him, and held Mabele's hips between his hands, while the general fucked his throat, holding Nick's head in his hands to guide him, and lubricated Nick's tonsils with his ejaculate.

Nick took advantage of General Mabele's absence for his meeting by going into the city to the American consulate. He took his time and circuitous routes going there. It wouldn't do for the general to know that Nick was still in contact with his American control officer, Doug Taney. Taney wasn't at the consulate when Nick got there, but the young man was told to wait for him. When he entered the security sound chamber, called a SCIF, where Nick was waiting for him, Taney was angry.

"He's stiffed us."

Nick knew better than to ask who Taney was talking about. For all Nick knew the spy controller was running other projects here than the subornation of General Mabele. But Taney's anger was about Mabele after all. The meeting the general had gone to was with Taney.

"Your general has turned us down. He wouldn't let us sponsor him in a coup."

"General Mabele?"

"Yes. General Mabele. It's not your fault, of course. I'll be clear about that. You've done a great job. He just thinks he can have his pleasure and his independence at the same time. Well, we'll show him."

"We will?" Nick asked.

"Yes. You won't be going back to him."

"I won't?" Nick said, being surprised that it disappointed him that he wouldn't be under General Mabele again. It only now hit him how much he enjoyed being cocked by the man.

"No. But it's probably for you own good. He won't have any reason not to just finish you off now. Mabele isn't the only general who likes fucking young blond guys. And he isn't the only general who has ambitions to be president. Mabele's position isn't as secure as he thinks it is."

"And you want me . . .?"

"He's a lush. Our other general. We know his favorite bars. We'll put you in one as a bartender. You'll knock him dead. You'll have to be careful of him, though. He's sadistic as hell."