Font of Fertility Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she grunted, rolling to her knees and gesturing me off of the cloak. I moved and she scooped it from the floor, slipping it over her shoulders. "That's the alarm that we're under attack."

I had to blink as I processed those words. In that moment, Anna fastened the cloak around her shoulders and started heading for the opaque glass doors of her office.

"You can stay here," she said. "Whatever it is, I doubt it has anything to do with you. Not here."

"Fuck that," I said, finding my slacks and pulling them on, stuffing my hard cock into them and zipping them up. "Lauren is downstairs somewhere, and besides that, I'm not standing by while a friend of mine is in trouble.""

Anna turned, one hand on the door, and looked at me as I stalked to meet her there. "Friend?" she asked.

"We can't fall in love," I said. "So why wouldn't I want to be friends with a wickedly smart, utterly sexy, impressively ambitious woman who is a thousand years older than I am?"

She flushed, her eyes trailing down my naked and sweaty chest for a moment. "Not athousand years," she said, and then opened the door and we strode out into the office.

"What's happening?" Anna called loudly over the noise of the alarm and the office workers. She was speaking to her assistant, the stunning blonde who seemed to be directing traffic as people moved away from windows and the elevators, but others seemed to be taking up defensive positions.

'Are you alright, Laur?'I asked my girlfriend telepathically.

'All good for now,' Lauren sent back.'We locked ourselves in the interview room. Kirsi can manipulate minerals with her magic, so she's welding the door shut.'

"Intruders came in through the east parking stairwell," Anna's assistant called out, one finger pressed to her ear. She must have had some sort of a walkie-talkie receiver earbud and was getting reports from security. "They broke into the third floor and were threatening the legal offices there. Security caught up with them but they've crossed through the floor all the way to the west stairwell. Sounds like they used a breaching charge over there to break through the locks."

"Warn Aatos that he is closest to them," Anna said. "And get me an update from Phillipe."

'What floor are you on?' I asked Lauren.

'Four,'she said.

'I'm coming to you,' I said.

'We're fine. Help people who need it,' Lauren urged me.

"Anna-" I started, but was interrupted.

"Aatos says that he's repelling their attack on the fourth floor easily," the assistant called. "But he isn't sure how many there are, or if some have scattered up or down the stairwell. Phillipe is already in the legal office and covering."

"Anna," I said again, getting her attention. "What do you need?"

She hesitated, her lips pressing together, and I could tell she didn't want to ask for help. Maybe she didn't even feel that she needed to, but the longer this went on the more likely someone was going to get hurt. "Can you find out where they are, or how many?" she asked.

I closed my eyes and touched my pool of power. It was roiling still, disturbed by the sex we'd been having and I almost felt a frustration in there at being interrupted. "Do you have a map of the building?" I asked. "Like a fire plan or something?"

Anna and her assistant brought me over to the elevators and through what looked like a nook off to the side which actually led to an internal stairwell. A fire plan for the building was mounted to the wall there. I focused on the map and stretched out my consciousness, seeking minds that didn't belong. The nebulous nature of the spell drained everything I had just gained from Anna, plus a little more, but I didn't mind.

"Four here," I said, pointing at the western stairwell on the fourth floor. "Two down here." Second floor, inside the stairwell. "And one up... here," I said. My finger stabbed the sixth floor, just opposite the elevator banks.

Anna's assistant immediately began relaying my notes to the security team, while I left the stairwell by way of the door to the opposite side of the building. I hadn't really considered it earlier, but the elevator bank split the building in half lengthwise and the area in front of and including Anna's office only made up half of it. This other half, as I crossed over, looked like it was a long series of bullpen-like desks with offices rimming most of the outer walls. Almost a hundred people were milling about in a mild panic, being managed by a handful of superiors in a similar way as on the other side of the elevators. At the far end of the open office space about a dozen men and women were positioned near the western stairwell entrance. They were taking defensive positions and must have been part of the security team or otherwise trained to defend the people in the building.

The people at the far end didn't notice me, but a lot of the workers near me definitely did. For a brief moment they all stood wide-eyed, shocked as they took in my half-naked body coming through the stairwell doors. Anna followed me, the cloak pulled around her nakedness, and we both must have looked like wild, possibly-crazy people. But, in a world of magic, 'wild and possibly crazy' might have been a bit of a selling point, and these people all recognized me. Some backed away, others bowed their heads, and still others looked like they wanted to rush behind me for safety. That or up to me to ask questions - I could see at least two reporters reaching for their audio recorders.

But I was still holding the spell, tracking the minds thatdidn't belong. The ones that felt they were out of place. The ones from the fourth floor had winked dark, either dead or unconscious and unable to have that feeling. The ones from the second-floor door were running down to the first floor.

One was up here, amid the crowd.

I walked forward, eyes scanning the faces of the people around me, and they shifted out of my way. Anna followed, a grimace on her face as she stood imperious and powerful despite only wearing that ancient cloak.

Around a cluster of desks, and through two knots of people, I narrowed the mind to a group of four. I stopped tracking the two from the first floor and focused more on the one here.

"You," I said, pointing at a young man who was standing behind the others.

He opened his eyes wide in surprise, then froze for a moment in fear.

"What's his name?" I asked anyone around me.

"Tucker," said someone with a Finnish accent. "He was hired three weeks ago from America."

Tucker probably should have tried to die with the lie. Instead, knowing he was caught, he bolted. Where he thought he was going to go, I wasn't sure, but as soon as he took off running six different mages acted. Tucker's shoes suddenly stuck to the floor, careening him forward. His clothing stiffened, making it so that he couldn't even brace himself for the fall. A nearby plant on someone's desk grew exponentially and lashed around one of his arms, and the watercooler ahead of him heaved and slid towards him rapidly, smacking into him. Less useful things also happened - his hair fell out all at once, leaving him without even an eyelash or eyebrow, and his skin turned bright, fluorescent orange.

He hit the floor hard and cried out in pain. Whoever had stiffened his clothes let him go and he slumped in defeat onto the floor... right before the water cooler tipped over on him, the bottle separated from the dispenser, and he got soaked through. His shoes were still stuck to the floor and he was in his socks.

Anna, for her part, stood over him and looked down at the man with a grimace. She snapped, pointing at a pair of black-clad security guards rushing to get through the crowd of office workers. "Take him downstairs," she said. The security guards hauled Tucker to his feet and carried him off towards the stairwell.

Anna turned to me, her face becoming less enraged and more stoic. "Jeremiah, I am so sorry for the disruption. And thank you for identifying a mole for me. If you could wait in my office, my personnel will handle this, and I have much to do."

"No apology necessary," I said. "And you're welcome." Then I turned to the crowd of people watching us and forced a lopsided smile. "Nice to meet you, folks. Quick thinking."

I got out of there before anyone decided to get weird about me being around because I was already feeling weird asfuck.

Heading back across to the other side of the floor through the stairwell, I found that things were slowly being put back to normal as Anna's assistant was assuring people that the threat had been handled. And then everyone spotted me and started clapping, which sort of just made me picture a question mark in my mind, like why were they clapping? I didn't risk anything, or really do all that much.

I was forced to kind of wave awkwardly as adults applauded me, and I slipped into Anna's office. After a quick telepathic check-in with Lauren, who was fine and going to finish her interview, I sat down on a couch and just shook my head.

"What the fuck?" I sighed.

About ten minutes later Anna's assistant came into the office. "Can I get you anything, Master?" she asked in Finnish. "A drink, or something to eat? Perhaps my ass?"

I had to close my eyes for a moment and take a breath before looking at her again. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Helka," she said with a smile.

"Helka, you are an absolutely stunning woman," I said. "But do you really want me to take your ass? I mean, really. And don't answer what you think I want to hear, or what you think Anna would want you to say. Just... if you had the personal preference of getting buttfucked by me or not, what would you choose?"

She flushed. The stunning, early-thirties woman who looked like she had probably been on the Finnish volleyball team with her height and the ass she had, and after that was a bikini or lingerie model based on her face and tits, flushed.

"I would prefer for you not to take my ass, Master," she said.

"OK," I said in a deep exhale, finally feeling like something had turned out normal.

"But I would very much enjoy a good fucking in my pussy."

I nodded slowly. Alright, so not that normal.

"Sure," I said. "Come here, gorgeous."

Anna returned about twenty minutes later. I had Helka pressed up against the glass looking out at the city, her big tits squished enticingly as I fucked her from behind. She'd come twice already, and I was working her towards another good one.

"Ah, good," Anna said with a smile as she found us. "You've been keeping him company, Helka."

"Ye-e-e-es, Mist-ress," Helka moaned loudly as she started to come.

"Having fun, Jeremiah?" Anna asked, walking over to us and letting the cloak drop to the floor. Half an hour dealing with a crisis, and she hadn't even put on clothes.

"Once Helka and I came to an understanding that I wanted only what she wanted, absolutely," I grunted. "Isn't that right?" I gave Helka a little smack on her ass and hugged her from behind, burying my cock deep into her.

"Mmm, yes, Jeremiah," the tall woman hummed happily, her insides still squeezing and fluttering as she came down from her orgasm.

"Do you mind sharing, Helka?" Anna asked with a smirk.

"Not at all, Mistress," the blonde groaned. I pulled out of her, and soon I had Anna and Helka on their knees side-by-side, sucking the statuesque blonde's juices off of me.

Lauren returned from her interview and found me pounding Anna in doggy as she ate my creampie out of Helka while we fucked on the fur of the cloak. One look had a smile plastered on my girlfriend's face, and she was pulling off her sweater as she stalked towards us.

Later, Anna was leaning back against me and sitting in between my legs as we watched Lauren with Helka. The two blondes were up on Anna's desk in a messy, slurping 69. I came in each of them, and after Anna had gotten cleaned up I sensed she needed a break, or maybe an end. Now I was holding her tenderly and she was leaning back comfortably.

"Want to talk about what happened?" I asked her.

She sighed and let her head fall back against my shoulder, and I kissed her cheek. "It was a probe," she said. "It's happened before. I'm embarrassed at how far they got into the building, especially with you here. And that they got a mole into my operation."

"Who were they?" I asked.

"Humanistas," Anna said. "An isolated cell, I think."

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Mm, right," Anna nodded. "I... forget how young you are to all of this. The Humanistas are normal people who discover that there is magic in the world and come to hate those of us who have it or are attached to it. It's impossible to wipe them out because there will always be more, and most of our people fly under the radar so they are rarely an actual danger. My company being so public, bringing so many of us together, makes us a target."

"So there are witch hunters out there," I said, adding yet another tropey stereotype to my ever-growing list of 'things that are actually real.' I was fully expecting to find out that there were demons and exorcists next.

"Something like that," Anna sighed. "The most famous, and largest, uprising of them was the Spanish Inquisition. Uwe kept his thumb on them, and they rarely actually caught an Ascended. He harvested power from them until their fall. Now, though, things are getting more complicated. There's a new cell in every city across the world, it seems. Cameras and the internet have made it easier to see and spread the unknown and unexplained. Many of the other Seats are aware of the problem, but it hasn't affected them yet so no action, not that there really is one to take."

"Mmm," I hummed softly, thinking. "What did you do to them?"

"The assault crew were armed and recording us. Thankfully none of them were live-streaming. I think they intended to try and get proof of magic and possibly hack our systems to get digital records of my publications. They are dead; some by my security forces, and a few by their own hands when they felt trapped and overwhelmed. The mole is being interrogated by Phillipe, the Mentalist I keep on staff."

"And what does he do?" I asked.

Anna sighed and smiled softly at me, again reminded of how new I was to the world she'd been living in for centuries. "He is a memory mage. Reading, erasing and implanting. He can only do it while touching someone, and it's much easier when they are under the influence of mind-altering chemicals. He has already taken care of the legal firm on the third floor; none of them will remember the attack or what was said. The mole, he'll try and find out how he got through our hiring process, and what the mole knew and who he told. Then he'll wipe every trace of the Ascended from the man's mind and will make sure to follow up at the man's residence. In two days or so, the mole will be released. The dead will be harder to deal with than the living."

"Have I mentioned how impressive you are?" I asked her quietly.

"Perhaps once," she smiled and turned to kiss me on the mouth. "Does this new knowledge concern you?"

"Yes," I sighed. "I don't know about the other Seats, but knowing that I'm 'in charge' of an area that covers millions of people and an unknown number of Ascended was enough already. Now I need to worry about normal people going John Wick on mages, too."

"Most of them aren't so skilled as that," Anne murmured, starting to kiss my jawline. "Most are simple homegrown conspiracy nuts."

"And the few?" I asked.

"Ex-military," she said. "Those are the dangerous ones. Along with the psychopathic ones, but we have our own psychopaths to worry about too."

"Your lips say you want to go again," I said, "But your words are a little distracting."

"Sorry," she laughed softly. "It's just been a while."

"Well that's just criminal," I said. "Do you and Helka... play?"

"First time," Anna said with a smile, turning in my arms to kiss me more fully. "Though now I'm starting to think it won't be the last. And the same with this."

"You think?" I asked with a grin.

"Once in a while, I might just call you for an 'interview,'" she said with a smile. "If that's OK with you?"

"Absolutely," I said, pulling her down into another kiss.

***---***---***

"Oh my God, that's hot," Lindsey groaned as she worked two fingers in and out of her cunt.

"She's stunning," Lauren said. She'd been telling the others the story of our trip to Finland. We were all lounging on Angie's bed, the new 'go-to' hangout space for us when Angie was home since it was more private than our houses. One little silencing spell on the walls and door and we could talk freely. "And very good with her tongue."

"You lucky bitch," Angie chuckled. She was rubbing herself too, but just focusing on her clit.

"I still think it's a dangerous game," Stacey sighed. Unlike the other two, she wasn't getting off on the story. "You don'tknow what Yaroslav will think about it."

"Anna was pretty certain he wouldn't mind based on how they've lived in the past," I said.

"Are you going to tell Annalise about her distant relationship?" Angie asked.

"Well, yeah," I said. 'I'm not sure it will mean anything to her though. But I have to since I told you guys. Just... let me do it, OK? Don't put it in the group chat."

The girls agreed, and the conversation shifted a bit. I was a little surprised that I wasn't being jumped by at least one of them, but then the topic of conversation changed again.

"You need to go see Jordan tonight, baby," Lindsey reminded me.

"I know," I sighed. "She leaves early tomorrow."

"No, she leaves tonight," Lauren said.

"Wait, what?" I asked, sitting up. "Really?"

"Yeah," Lauren said. "A super late flight. So you need to decide and pull the trigger on everything. Annalise sent in her OK. We're all agreed, she can join."

"I'm a little annoyed that I don't get to fuck her anytime soon," Lindsey smirked.

"Aw, poor baby," Lauren teased her. That earned Lauren a pillow to the face.

"So the answer is yes, right?" Angie asked, rolling out of the way of the two blondes starting to tickle each other and flail pillows.

"Of course it is," Stacey said, dodging the other way and coming to sit next to me, pulling my arm around her. "Right?"

"It has to be," I said. "I just need to figure out how to explain magic to her."

"You have plenty of options," Angie said. "Just do the nose-boop-orgasm thing. Or teleportal her."

"He's not worried about the mechanics of it," Stacey said. "He's worried if magic makes the answer a no."

"It hasn't yet for any of us," Angie said. "And as the official harem sceptic, I think it'll be fine."

"Alright," I said, kissing Stacey on the cheek and then Angie. "If I'm going to nut up and do this, I need to go."

Lauren and Lindsey stopped play-fighting long enough to get kisses from me before I left. Instead of teleportaling, I knew I needed to go to the mall before heading to Jordan's place, so I went outside Angie's apartment building and put my hand on the key in my pocket.

With a roar of engine and the shock of a hard tekkno beat blasting from his windows, Victorious came screaming out of the air and landed in the icy parking lot with a slight bump. The music cut out and, in his many radio voices, the demon car said, "Hello, Jeremiah Grant. Who's skull shall we crush today?"

I got into the driver's seat and he shut his own door behind me. "No enemies on the horizon, Vic," I said. "Today, we're going to catch a redheaded filly and make her mine."

"Does she have spirit and a form that raises your blood?" he asked.

"She does," I said with a smile, thinking of the long bout of sex I'd had with Anna and Helka and how I was looking forward to seeing skinny, awkward Jordan again more than either of the two stacked women. "She really does."